B E T R A Y E D

Por True_Hawaiian

(BOOK 3) LIFE IS HELL... she thought. It's one obstacle after the other. For example, like The Famous Jayce... Más

1 | Haven't You Heard...
2 | Do Me A Favor
3 | Im Fine...
4 | Fantástico
6 | Distracted?
7 | I Need Some Air
8 | Fun Shit
9 | Until I met You
10 | My Gang
11| That Wasn't Me
12 | I Believe You
13 | Liar
14 | Two Weeks
15 | He's Here
16 | Hello?
17 | Our Little Secret
18 | Just Shut Up!
19 | Prove It
20 | Scrambled Love?
21| So They Know?
22 | Don't Freak Out
23 | Take Him Back
24 | Point For Me
25 | Just Flawless Part I
25 | Part II
26| Answers
27 | Arguing
28 | Bet
29 | Cmon Cmon
30 | Lies!
31 | How Is He?
32 | Deal
33 | Okay?
34 | There's Your Answer
35 | Negotiating Part I
35 | Negotiating Part II
B O O K 4

5 | I Just Know

2.6K 112 36
Por True_Hawaiian

The thing about being in a gang is that they always have your back. No matter what.

Remember that.

"WHAT?"

"Yes."

"NO!"

"Stop screaming Jade... your causing a scene."

"How could you say that... Stefan is obviously way hotter then Damon!" Jade exclaims causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

Jade and I sat in the back of Nicks truck bed, talking and sorta watching them race others.

"I just do... Damon is bad ass yet secretly soft." I explain with a smile on my face. "And probably great in bed." I wink causing her to gag.

"You sicken me."

"Jade, hi... how are you?" A tall brunette smiles with remorse. Suddenly, Jades mood darkens.

"Fine, slut that Jayce slept with. Tell me, were you slut number 1 or 4?" She snapped causing her to glare.

"You son of a-"

"Careful, I wouldn't if I were you." I warned her as I kept my eyes on the track. Watching Nick race some guy.

"And you are?"

"Raven." I hoped off the truck bed to stare her in her eyes. Her confidence level dropped with her facial expression and backing away slightly.

"Oh, well-"

"You have 5 seconds to-" before I could finish she had already left.

"Bro, you know how many people has asked me- Are you okay?," she started to laugh. "Half these people I don't even know, the other half I don't even like."

I smile," At least you're not getting death threats."

Her smile fades,"Your getting death threats?"

Shit!

"No... I was just- never mind." I could tell she didn't buy it but she knew I wanted her to. "So... how really are you?"

"Truth or lying?"

"Lying."

"I've never been better. I feel like I can do anything!" She smiles and looks at me. "Believable?"

I shook my head.

"Truth, I've never cried." She admitted causing me to look at her with surprise. "Because if I do... I probably won't stop."

I didn't want to look at her. I couldn't look at her, I have to distract myself with the cars.

"How about you?"

"Truth or lying." I chuckled.

"Truth."

"I'm fine."

Lies.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Lies again.

"What'd you do to get over it?"

"Drugs... lots and lots of drugs."

Truth.

"What?"

"I'm kidding... gosh Jade who do you think I am?"

Lies again.

She starts to laugh,"I was gonna say."

But all joking must come to an end by the sound of men yelling.

"That almost sounds like-"

"Logan." I finished her thought and we both looked at each other.

"Crap." We both say in unison.

We both ran to the crowded area. To find Logan arguing with some guy. Who looks around our age. With dirty blonde hair, muscular build.

"FUCK YOU!" The guy yelled.

" HOW HARD?" Logan yelled slightly louder then him.

"CONSIDER YOURSELF DEAD!" He yelled taking a few steps but I took the liberty stand in front of Logan.

"Whoa, wait what the fuck happened?"

"This asshole fucked my girlfriend!" That's when my concerned face turned into a blank face. I glared at Logan who doesn't seem to care.

I stepped to the side," Go ahead." I shrugged and Logan looked slightly confused.

"Wait wha-" his sentence was cut short once blondie's fist came in contact with his fist.

A few cheers were made and gasps here and there.

"What the fuck, Zoe?" Logan shoved me back, throwing me off balance.

Jordan shoved people out of the way to handle the situation. But I nod my head saying, I have it.

"Don't fucking touch me! You deserved it, if I was him I would've shot your ass!" I ripped his grip from my arm. I quickly walked towards the bathrooms to smoke one.

"Zoe, wait!" I heard Logan from behind. I stopped and rolled my eyes. I faced him and saw that his nose was bleeding.

"I'm fucking tired of your bullshit, Logan! Jayce died, I get it but grow a pair and move on." I exclaimed and he simply scoffs.

"Your being in denial... eventually you won't be fine. Your like a volcano, build and build till eventually you explode. I can't wait for that day." He whispers with a cold tone. He started to walk towards me with his fists clenched.

"Clean yourself up."

"You know I'm right.. I'm always right." He whispers in my ear, my back was pressed against the brick wall. His hands were near my head no where to go.

He reeks with alcohol.

"Fuck you, Logan!" I shoved him away.

"NOW YOU LISTEN HERE!"

"NO YOU LISTEN! Ether get your act together or your out of the gang! Now leave before I shoot you myself!" I warned and he just laughs coldly.

"You can't kick me out!"

I took out my gun and shot by his feet.

"Next one will be in your dic!" I stood my ground until he finally left. I let out a sigh and slid my back against the brick wall.

"If you think it'll get easier, it won't." I heard a voice. I slowly lifted my head from my knees and looked up to my right.

It was guy, wearing a beanie under is black hoodie with a pair of sunglasses over his eyes.

"The leader thing, it doesn't get easier." The mystery guy assures.

"And you would know how?" Considering he didn't try to kill me by now, I don't see him as a threat.

"I just know." He shrugs tucking his hands in his jean pockets.

"Any advice, mystery guy?"

"Just hold on, bella." I roll my eyes at his nickname he gave for me in Spanish.

"Hold on to what?" I stood to my feet and I looked down to see if he had a tattoo on his arm but it was covered.

"Hope."

"Zoe!" I quickly turned around to see Jordan headed my way. "There you are, you okay?"

"Fine, I was just talking to-" but when I turned mystery guy was gone.

"Talking to who, Zoe theres no one here."

"Never mind."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8K 81 14
Lauren Davis, works a 7 hour dead beat job a waitress by day and a bar tender by night. All in efforts saving up for med school. Her dream to become...
You, Always Por Phee.xo

Novela Juvenil

303K 8.1K 33
"You hurt me," A tear rolls down my cheek. "You hurt me a lot." My voice breaks once again and the pain, the aching pain in my chest, returns stronge...
173K 5.3K 36
[COMPLETE] Lydia and Dustin share the fact that they are boxers. However, the two lead very different lives. Lydia Dunst was raised in the life of bo...
Losing Grip Por Dann'E

Novela Juvenil

46K 5.4K 38
Senior year had never seemed so daunting. After her sister died, Avery found out just how much she hid behind Riley and how comfortable it had been...