Spirited Away 2: Run Away...

By sartify86

I do NOT OWN Spirited Away. The rights go to Hayao Miyazaki. Chihiro has been in the human world for six yea... More

River {Edited}
'Want to Talk Or Fight?' {Editied}
What Lord Mist Wants{Editited}
Yabaki- The Earth Kepper{Edited}
Survive{Editied}
Fun {Editied}
Puppet{Editied}
Emotions {Editited}
The spirit of Lies and Promises{Editited}
hologram{Editited}
Hide and seek{Editited}
Life story{Editited}
Back to the start{Editied}
Wait{Editied}
Stab{Editited}
Shoulder to cry on{Editited}
Door{Editited}
Lightning strikes {Edited}
Is he Soft? {Edited}
Rescue{Edited}
Some people cannot be trusted{Edited}
Frozen River{Edited}
Welcome{Edited}
What Is Happening{Edited}
My Knight{Edited}
Banishment{Edited}
Stars{Edited}
Gateway To A New World{Edited}
The Room {Editied}
Unicorn Family! {Editied}
Failure {Editied}
Tower
Stay back
The Vist.
"Don't Hate Me For My Actions"

Effort{Edited}

109 5 2
By sartify86

Zeniba's house

Haku and Zeniba couldn't see, as the light coming of Chihiro was like a burning sun. Chihiro starts shouting Haku's name for help.

"Haku go and get Samuel!" Zeniba yells.

"But-"

"Just do it you bloody fool! He knows what's going on!" Zeniba yells. Haku nods and runs downstairs Sumi was by the door

"What's going on up there?" Sumi asks.

"No clue, Zeniba says to go to Samuels clan what is five minutes away from here," Haku explains.

"I'll come with you," Sumi announces.

"No," Haku says. "You stay here and look after Kia," Haku suggests.

"Fine. Be safe okay Master?" Sumi says.

Haku nods "I will." Then ran out of the house transforming into his dragon and flew full speed towards Samuels clan.

~~~

Haku slams open the door to Samuels clan. Insanity Yuki walks up to him.

"We want you to lea-" Yuki starts but Haku cut her off.

"Where's Samuel? Where the hell is he?!" Haku yells pushing Yuki to the wall.

Samuel came from the main lounge. "That's enough Haku! Unhand Yuki!" Haku does so. "You are not welcomed here anymore, state your business!" Samuel yells.

"It's Chihiro!" Haku yells.

"She is no longer my concern," Samuel says.

"She collapsed as soon as you left! When Zeniba was treating her a glow of white light up the room!" Haku explains. Samuel widens his eyes.

"That's impossible. I removed her from the clan..." Samuel whispers.

"What's happening to her?!" Haku yells.

"If it's as I fear she's changing," Samuel announces.

"Changing, into what?!"

"She's transforming into a spirit isn't she Master Samuel?" Yuki guesses, Samuel nods.

"Unfortunately, Yuki. She'll die though, she's not apart of any clan and is Human, therefore will become a no face." Samuel explains.

"So if she joins any clan she'll be fine?" Haku asks much calmer.

"No, she won't, the life spirit will instantly kill her when the transformation is up," Samuel explains.

"Then how do I help her?" Haku ask.

"I-" Samuel starts then Electra comes in.

"I know how to save her, but it comes at a price," Electra announces.

"Tell me!" Haku yells. "Electra please!"

"Follow me," Electra says and walks out of the clan with Haku behind her and towards the back of the clan was a ladder going down. Electra kicks a rock in the gap. "This is where the life spirit is down the ladder. But she'll ask you for a price and Chihiro will have to do five task if she fails she does this happens to everyone who begs to the life spirit." Electra explains.

Haku hugs Electra "Thank you," Haku whispers in her ear and pulls away. Electra was blushing. "I'll be down there," Haku says and with that, he climbs down the ladder.

"Good luck," Electra whispers, as she watches Haku go down into the darkness.

--¥--

Once Haku got to the last few steps he jumps to the ground causing it to echo. He looks up but could I longer see the light.

Haku carefully walks down the hallway in dark, soon almost half their, he saw light. Haku walks towards it, and as soon as he enters the room veins grab him from all over, causing him unable to move.

"Life spirit I only want to ask something! It's my friend she's in trouble!" Haku yells as the vines tightened around him.

In the distance was a Venilia.

"What do you want from me?" The Venilia spoke inside Haku's head. The Venilia turns into a girl with bright blue butterflies around her.

"Can you give her the life of a spirit, please?!" Haku asks.

"And will you be truthful about your feelings, if I do so." The Venilia says.

"Yes, I will," Haku promises.

"Then prove it!" The Venilia yells at him, the girl took a step forward.

"I love her! She's my Chihiro, no one can take her away from me!" Haku yells. "I love her..." Haku whispers.

"Well done. Her spirit name is Avonmora, would you like to choose an animal?" The girl others.

"Can she be a dragon please," Haku whispers. The spirit girl animal nods.

"And she'll be a member of the dragon family." The Venilia announces. The vines that were perfecting him to move vanishes.

Haku bows. "Thank you."

"Your love is strong. Thank that, or I wouldn't have made her a spirit." The Venilia says, then vanishes back into the darkness.

Haku nods and heads back down the hallway and up the ladder. When he got up Neo was waiting for him.

"Oh hey Neo. You need something?" Haku asks. Neo kicks Haku causing Haku to grunt in pain.

"That was for hurting Yuki!" Neo yells. "Get out of here!"

"I was going," Haku says

"Then go!" Neo yells.

Haku nods and transforms into his dragon, flying off into the clouds off too Zeniba house.

---Zeniba house---

Haku got to Zenibas house and let himself in.

"Zeniba I'm back!" Haku yells.

Sumi came running downstairs. "Master Haku, come quick," Sumi says.

"Sumi what is it?" Haku says going up too him.

"Come," Sumi said going up to Chihiro room. Where Zeniba was speaking calmly, Sumi opens the door to Chihiro's room. On the bed was no longer Chihiro but a blue dragon.

The dragon was scared and didn't know what was going on. The room was smashed up.

"Chihiro?" Haku whispers. The dragon looks at Haku with wide frightened eyes.

"I've tried everything. Nothing works." Zeniba says.

"Let me try something," Haku announces. "Can you guys step out of the room?" Haku ask

"But Master Haku-" Sumi starts.

"I'll be fine. You guys get out." Haku says. Sumi nods and went out of the room with Zeniba behind him, Zeniba closes the door behind them.

The dragon growls at Haku.

Haku sighs and transforms into his dragon. Chihiro's dragon widens her eyes in realization.

She tries to get up but couldn't. Haku did a dragon grin at her. Haku walks up to Chihiro and puts his forehead against hers., Chihiro did it back. Then a bang sound of a pot smashes, scares Chihiro and then she goes back to the corner shaking.

'Chihiro...' Haku whispers in Chihiro head. Chihiro hides underneath the bed afraid of who that voice belongs too but also feels safe at the same time. Haku sat down in his dragon form and sat in front of Chihiro. 'Chihiro...' Haku starts.

Chihiro growls as Haku was getting closer to her. 'Just think towards me and speak.' Haku instructs her.

'My name is Avonmora, not Chihiro!' Chihiro yells.

'That's your spirit name, The form your in now. Go back to imagine your self-human.' Haku says gently.

Avonmora (Chihiro) nods and closes her eyes. In seconds she transforms back Chihiro was laying on her tummy. She looks up and sees Haku back into his human form.

Chihiro was shaking all over.

"H-Haku," Chihiro says looking at her hands that were shaking. "What's happening to me?" She asks.

Haku took out his hand, Chihiro grabs the hand and was pulled back in the room. Haku caught Chihiro as she was about to trip. Haku brought her into a hug too clam her down.

"Haku what's happening to me?" Chihiro whispers.

Haku smiles. "You are a spirit." Haku sniffs her. "Yep, your sent has changed." Chihiro blushes.

"H-How am I a spirit?" Chihiro asks.

Haku explains what the life spirit said to him to Chihiro. "... so that's what happens when I went to the life spirit." He left out the love confession though.

"Ah, okay." Chihiro bows. "Thank you."

"Chihiro." Haku starts staring at her hair that had a light blue line on the side that goes into her ponytail. Haku grabs it. "Must be the effect of becoming a spirit." 

((Chihiro hair now))

Chihiro looks at the blue strain of hair. "Can I do anything with it?"

Haku nods. "Yes, but if u cut this off you will lose your water and healing powers forever," Haku explains.

"Ah okay."

"Let's go downstairs," Haku says with a smile.

"Okay." The two of them went downstairs and found Sumi pacing back and forth.

" master Haku!" Sumi yells bowing. "What happened?"

Haku held Chihiro hand in his. "Chihiro is now a spirit," Haku announces.

Zeniba gasp. "How? I mean I'm great full for her. But how?"

"The life spirit gave me a name and a spirit to transform in." Chihiro whispers. "My name in the spirit form is Avonmora," Chihiro announces.

"But Haku, that's-" Zeniba starts.

"Shh," Haku whispers.

"I'm happy for you Chihiro," Zeniba says.

"Master Haku help!" Kia yells from the sofa.

"Can I help her?" Chihiro asks.

"Want to give t a try?" Haku asks. Chihiro nods, causing Haku to grab her hand made her follow to the sofa where Kia is.

"Wha-"

"Put your hands out over her stomach," Haku says. Demonstrating what he just told her, Chihiro copies his movements. "Now close your eyes and try and focus on healing her and searching for your powers," Haku says.

Chihiro did so and tries. After a minute she gave up. "It's not working." She says getting frustrating.

"Do it again then," Haku says. Chihiro sighs and did it again, Haku whispers a spell to help Chihiro out.

Chihiro opens her eyes and water flows out of them and into Kia. "Wow." Chihiro whispers.

"Concentrate, Chihiro," Haku told her. Chihiro nods and does so. At some point, something inside her told her to stop, so she put her hands into theist causing the water to vanish.

Sumi stood there with an 'o' shaped mouth. As well as Zeniba.

"She'll be okay now, Chihiro. All thanks to you." Chihiro smiles proudly at Haku. She was so glad to have him as a friend or she would've just given up.

A/N

BAM!
Done! Chihiro is now a spirit!

It doesn't end there don't worry! Thank you for all of your support!

Remember  to vote and comment!!

- Sartify86

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4K 34
10 years after leaving the Spirit World, Chihiro longs to return to her Haku. 10 years after the first humans in decades arrive and leave, Haku longs...
82.6K 1.7K 35
After many attempts of trying to return to the spirit world. Chihiro is finally through. But she hasn't forgot about the promise haku made to her 7 y...
3.2K 59 27
Haku The God of Kohaku river. Who is finding The human girl that ever came into Spirits world "Chihiro". He tries almost everyway to find her except...
52.9K 1.2K 15
I had been gone for eight long years. The thing is - I hadn't realized just how long those years were until I finally found my way back to the Spirit...