Bruises and Bitemarks [Hiatus]

By MewJounouchi

College student Amy Anderson stumbles upon a house in the woods one day while taking pictures for her photogr... More

Author's Note / Story Background
Wandering Lamb
Come Back Anytime
Second Visit
Recurring Dreams
Those Red Eyes
Inhuman?
Werewolf
Goodbye, Amy
I Know What You Are
Zachary Fear
Invitation
Carnival
Marked
Hospitalised
[Don't] Leave Me
Helping You
Research

Prologue

381 12 3
By MewJounouchi

There were four things of which I was certain.

First, Zachary Fear was indeed a werewolf.

Second, there was a part of him, and I do not know how dominant that part might be, that lusted for blood and nothing else.

Third, I was undeniably and irreversibly fascinated by him.

And fourth, I wanted to help him no matter what the cost.

--------------------------------------------------

My name is Amy Renee Anderson.

I am 22, a senior in college who resides in a humble town known as King George, Virginia, and I attend the Virginia Commonwealth University trying to acquire a Bachelor’s Degree in the Liberal Arts.

My parents’ plan for me is to become a lawyer, but I really have an interest in photography and drawing. I have to say, though, drawing only benefits me whenever I don’t have my camera on me, but I always do.

Things started going downhill the moment my parents left for their extended retirement vacation in Europe. My sister ditched me, I grew even more distant from my mother and father, my roommate was terrible and brought a new boy back to our room literally every night, and well, I met the most intriguingly dangerous man any woman could dream of coming across…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175 63 33
Having been in and out of care all her life Amy spends her whole time alone and constantly moving. Making her money though photography and odd labour...
197 10 24
A girl with secrets finally gets what she wants but does she deserve any of it? With obstacles and problems, she has to fight with the one she loves...
18.8K 1K 33
Amy, who has just moved into town along with her dad and her two brothers, loves sketching animals. She goes out into the forest and stumbles upon a...
1.8K 8 16
In her first semester of college, Lisa finds herself unable to continue wearing clothes, due to a strange condition. Will she and her friends find a...