Book I - Husband, I Love You...

By RomanticCrap

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58 (Final Part)
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Part 54

11.3K 580 536
By RomanticCrap

UNEDITED! EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!

- - - - -

"You know what? Hearing you say 'Husband, I love you' is such a turn on to me" Rishab mumbled hovering over her lips.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I thought you felt it." He said and pressed his throbbing erection against her belly.

"Ah, now I can feel your little friend's sexual excitement" she said looking lustfully at his eyes as her fingers weaved his hair methodically.

"I love when you play with my hair" he groaned and started nipping her neck.

"I love that too." She pulled his hair roughly so that his face was lifted up from the crook of her neck and then sliding her hands around his neck she pulled him back to devour his lips.

"Shit!" Rishab cursed and quickly rolled off Madhu when they heard the click sound of the door knob.

Naira opened the door and stepped into the room but she didn't run to her parents. She stood rooted to her place, hugging her pillow tightly to her chest and hid her face with it.

"You didn't lock the door?" He hissed at her.

Madhu ignored him and quickly adjusted her clothes. "Thank goodness we didn't take off our clothes" she thought.

"Did she see us kissing? Is that why she is not facing us? Oh God!" Madhu slapped her forehead with her palm and shut her eyes tightly in embarrassment.

"Naira baby, are you crying?" Rishab asked noticing her little shoulders shaking. His doubt was confirmed when he heard her loud sob.

"Naira, what happened?" Madhu jumped out of the bed and rushed to console her daughter.

"Veer! Veer!" Rishab shouted already guessing he was the reason for her tears.

"Daddy, you called me?" Veer summoned, holding something which looked like a photo frame in his hand.

"Why is she crying? What did you do to make your sister cry?"

"I didn't do anything" he said with a shrug. "I just showed this photo..."

"Bring it to me" Rishab asked stretching his hand out to take the photo and view it.

Madhu sat on the bed and settled Naira on her lap. Naira hugged her mommy and cried inconsolably. "Naira, baby, don't cry" Madhu cooed as she combed Naira's silky hair.

Rishab looked at the photo with a confused frown and then looked up at Veer asking him to explain.

"What about this photo that made her cry?" Madhu asked equally puzzled as Rishab.

"Veer?" Rishab glared. Madhu placed a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it silently asking him to calm down.

"I... I might have said Naira is adopted and she doesn't belong to our family..." Veer admitted getting scared by his dad's hard glare.

"What?!" Both Rishab and Madhu exclaimed.

Naira cried even louder hearing that. "I... I am not... your...your baby, mommy?" Naira asked in her choked voice.

"No, baby, you are momma's precious little girl." Madhu peppered Naira with kisses all over her face.

"But I didn't come from your tummy, mommy..." Naira cried as she crawled from her mommy to her daddy. "Daddy, you picked me from garbage bin when I was a baby? Like they show in movies?" She asked with tears mindlessly flowing down her cheeks.

"You instigated this thought in her?" Rishab asked Veer through gritted teeth. Veer shook his head in no and hid behind his mommy in fright.

"Naira baby, stop crying and listen to daddy" Rishab spoke softly and wiped off her tears.

Naira hiccupped so Madhu made her drink some water.

Once she calmed down, Rishab gently started explaining her. "Naira, you and Veer are my blood. My twin babies, your mommy delivered and handed over to me after bearing 6 hours of sheer pain so don't think you didn't come from mommy's tummy..."

"But, daddy, I am not in that photo. There is only one baby and it's a boy so it's obviously Veer... Where am I?" Naira pointed to the photo frame lying on the bed.

Rishab had framed Madhu's pregnancy scan report and hung it on the wall in their kids' room along with their other childhood photos.

Well, this particular photo in issue was her 6th month scan, the scan in which she found out she was having twins and one of the twins was a baby boy.

Rishab was told only one baby and it was a boy so he had written on the scanning sheet with a red marked 'It's a boy baby"and framed it.

"And that's why I thought she was adopted." Veer piped in to justify his assumption.

"Veer!" Madhu smacked his head, of course mildly because she had never hit her kids seriously.

"Sorry"

"Naira..." Rishab lifted her up and placed her on his torso as he leaned his back against the headboard. "...first stop crying. You know daddy hates tears, right?" Naira nodded and clumsily cleared her cheeks from tear stains.

"Daddy didn't know you were in your mommy's tummy until you were born. You were a surprise baby to me."

"Oh!" Naira nodded.

"Why didn't you know? How is it even possible?" Veer asked intellectually. Madhu clamped her hand over his mouth shutting him up.

Rishab glared at his wife and gave her a 'explain' him look.

"Oh Veer!" Naira sighed dramatically. "I'm an angel, God's surprise gift to daddy... So daddy didn't know about my arrival" She said shaking her head at her brother's dumbness. "Right, daddy?" Naira asked smiling adorably.

"Of course, sweetheart" Rishab planted a kiss on her forehead and pushed her bangs aside from falling over her eyes.

"Then I am not God's gift?" Veer asked offended, after releasing his mother's hand from his mouth.

"You too, you both are precious to us" Madhu said and kissed her baby boy's head. "Now say sorry to your sister for making her cry"

"Naira..." Veer scooted closer to her and took her hand in his. "...you are too loud, too bratty and too annoying... You hardly fit in this family..."

"Veer!" Both Rishab and Madhu admonished in unison.

"But I believe you are my twin because you are crazy and obsessive for fish, just like mommy. You are a cry baby just like mommy..." Rishab chuckled hearing that. Madhu slapped his arm.

"Veer, say something nice, please" Madhu whispered in his ear.

"You are a drama queen like mommy" Veer added teasingly looking at his mommy.

"Hey! I am not a drama queen!" Madhu protested.

"Yes, you are" Rishab agreed with his son.

"Am I too, daddy?" Naira held his face with her little hands and asked, giving him her cute innocent look.

"No, no, darling, you are... um...not...a drama queen!" he stuttered the lie. He worried his daughter would start crying again if he said yes.

Madhu scowled at him for supporting their daughter but not her.

"And finally you are so beautiful like mommy. I love you so much, Naira and I am sorry for making you cry." Veer kissed her cheek. Naira laughed happily.

"Aww, my sweet babies" Madhu hugged both her kids.

"Now, kids go to your room and sleep" Rishab commanded. He had business to do with his alluring wife.

"Daddy, I wanna sleep with you and mommy" Naira chirped excitedly and settled beside Rishab and threw her legs over his stomach. Rishab wanted to say no and kick his kids out of their room so that he could romance with his wife but he knew he couldn't do that because Naira would start crying again and Veer would start questioning again.

"Not too sweet babies as I thought" Madhu muttered under her breathe. "Stop staring at me and sleep, Veer" Madhu took out her irritation on her son who was intensely studying her. "What?" She snapped.

"What are these redness here on your neck and throat, mommy?" He questioned as he pointed to the small red spots.

Madhu touched the spot and hissed. Hickeys!

She sharply turned her head to her husband's side and glared murderously at him but he had the nerve to chuckle, totally unfazed of her anger.

"What's it, mommy?" He probed as he poked the red blotch with his finger.

"Mosquito's bite, Veer" Madhu said. Rishab snorted with laughter.

"Oh!" Veer nodded and stretched beside her on the bed and wrapped his arms around her neck. Though their night didn't go as they planned they still slept peacefully cuddling their babies.

--0--

Hearing the door bell sound, Naira eagerly jumped out of her bed and was about to rush out of her room to answer the door but her mother grabbed her hand and stopped her. "You sit and do your math homework! I will open the door." Madhu ordered. Naira always evaded from doing her math homework just because she hates Mathematics and later pleads her brother to do it for her as he was one mini Ramanujan, a math's genius.

"Mommy, mommy, please, I think its daddy. I will say hi to him and come. Pinkie promise" she pleaded cutely. Madhu shook her head in no. She knew her daughter so well to believe her 'pinkie' promises.

"Naira, complete your homework before I return." Madhu strictly said and walked out of the room shutting the door behind her.

"You think mommy is still mad at me?" Naira asked disturbing her brother from doing his work.

"I think so. You should have listened to her explicit warning."

"I will ask daddy to help me" Naira said thoughtfully. "Even you can help me you know" she added.

"Ah! No! She is angry with me too because I let this happen in my watch"

"Nah, I don't need your help in calming down, mommy. I need your help in math homework. Can you show me the sum? I will copy it down before mommy comes to check it?"

"Hahaha! Nice try but no! Do on your own. I don't want mommy to get mad at me more than she is already"

"Please, Veer" she pleaded cutely in a way he could never say no to her.

"Hmm...I will teach you one sum and you will do the rest, okay?"

"Alright" she agreed reluctantly knowing that was the least help she would get from her brother, today.

--0--

"What took you so long to open the door?" Rishab asked irately.

"You okay?" Madhu asked in concern seeing his blood shot eyes. He hugged her and rested his head loosely on her shoulder. "I'm terribly tired and having severe headache. I also feel feverish. I need some good hours of sleep" he mumbled breathing her pleasant scent.

"You eat something and take a Paracetamol so that you won't get fever. Then you go straight to bed" she said caressing his back.

"I just need some sleep"

"Alright, you go sleep. I will make sure kids don't disturb you." she said as she led him to their bedroom.

"What are they doing?" he asked as he felt the sudden urge to spend some time with his babies as he wasn't home for nearly two days. "I will go see them..."

"No" she blocked his way. "They are doing homework now. You will see them only when you are rested well. If you go meet them now they won't let you to rest."

Badly needing his sleep, he agreed with her and went to bed after refreshing and changing his clothes.

--0--

Five minutes later, Rishab heard the bedroom door creak open and he drowsily half opened his eyes to find his little girl stealthily tiptoeing towards the bed.

She slowly crawled on the bed and went nearer to her daddy. "Hi, daddy" she softly whispered as she petted the hair on his head, lovingly with her puny hand.

"Hi, baby" he smiled.

"How are you, daddy? Mommy said you have headache and you need rest." She said caressing the side of his cheek as she skipped the "DO NOT DISTURB, DADDY" part because she was just doing that. "Shall I press your head?" she offered.

"Sure, sweetie" Rishab accepted.

"Then turn around and lie on your back" she ordered. Rishab was actually lying on his front and placed his head over his folded arms.

"Naira!" Madhu shouted from the other side of the door searching for her.

"Oh God! Mommy. I'm gone!" Naira panicked and hurriedly scrambled under the duvet and hid her small frame. "Don't tell mommy I am here, daddy" she warned poking her head out of the duvet and then like how tortoise hides its head in its shell she hid her head under the duvet.

"Naira, came here?" Madhu asked, holding the door open and poking her head in.

"No, she is not here" his words came out for Naira to hear and his finger pointed at hidden Naira for Madhu to see. Madhu shook her head and huffed. She won't obey my orders! Ever! Such a Rebellious girl!

"It's okay. I will take care. You go" he mouthed at her.

"You sure?" She mouthed back. He nodded with a smile. Smiling she closed the door and went to her son.

"Come out, Naira" he said as he threw the duvet off her. Naira knelt up and giggled for successfully fooling her mommy. Rishab scooped her up in his arms and placed her comfortably on top of his body.

"Now press my head as promised, honeybee" he said. Naira obliged and very gently she pressed his forehead with her soft fingers. Rishab sighed in contentment. Though his daughter's touch was softer than weather, she still had magic in her little hands as he could feel his headache easing down.

"Daddy..." She slowly started.

"Enough, darling. Your hands will pain." He stopped by holding her hands.

"No, its fine, daddy." She continued to press his forehead. "I just want a favour" she said and snaked her tongue out.

"What, sweetie?"

"Mommy is angry on me. You talk to her and tell her to talk to me."

"Why is she angry? She is not talking to you, darling?" He asked angrily.

How come she not talk with my baby girl?

"She talks but not sweetly. She is not calling me 'baby' but Naira" she complained and pushed her lower lip out adorably.

"What you did to make your mommy mad?" He asked softly.

"I didn't do anything, daddy" she said solemnly but still he didn't believe her. He knew Madhu could never be angry with their kids without proper reason.

"Okay, I will talk to mommy during dinner, okay?"

"Okay, daddy. I love you" she kissed his cheeks and like a monkey she jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room in a blink. Rishab let out a chuckle and rolled to his front and slept peacefully for an hour or so.

--0--

"Hey" Rishab back hugged Madhu when she was stirring something with a spatula.

"You fine now?" She asked tilting her back and looking at his face.

"Perfectly" he pecked her cheek. "So what happened?" He asked.

"Naira told you?"

"Not exactly. She just told 'Mommy is angry on me... Mommy is not calling me 'baby' but Naira' ..." He quoted her exact words. "When I asked what you did Naira? She said nothing but I know you won't easily get angry with kids... So tell me what happened?"

"Uff..." She audibly huffed.

"So?" He probed for explanation. She shimmered the stove and turned back to face him.

"Umm... Rishab... when I went to school today to pick them up, Naira wasn't waiting for me inside the school campus along with Veer. She evaded from Veer's watch and ran to the 'IceCreamWorld' across the road."

"Oh"

"What if something had happened to her? What if someone had kidnapped her?" She asked panicking.

"Shush! Don't go there." He shook his head asking her not to think about her past.

"You have over come most of your fears..." She had one major fear to over come and Rishab and Sameer were yet to find out a way to help her get rid of it. "...and you are doing great in the past few years without any night terrors or unwanted stress so please..." He cupped her cheeks and drew soft circles with his thumbs and then he pushed a strand of hair behind her ears.

Dr. Sameer, Rishab and the kids helped her over come her phobias.

Dr. Sameer helped her by conducting exposure therapy. (Exposure Therapy focuses on changing your response to the object or situation you fear)

Rishab helped his wife with his moral support and love.

And the kids, though they didn't know anything about their mother's issues, they helped her indirectly with their mere presence. They made Madhu happy and stress-free by always sticking to her side.

"Yeah, okay. Momentarily, I worried what happened to me would happen to our daughter so I scolded her... Little harshly" she admitted honestly. "I even scolded Veer for being careless and not taking care of his sister" she shook her head regretting scolding her kids. "Actually, I was at fault. I got late by five minutes in reaching their school. I let this happen. From tomorrow I am going to go to their school an hour before..."

"Whoa! Whoa! Chill hun. Don't overreact. No one is at fault." He said and kissed her forehead. "I agree its dangerous for Naira to cross the road on her own... I will talk to her about it. You don't worry." He assured her. Madhu nodded and gave him a small smile. "And don't blame Veer. Just because he is behaving mature for his age doesn't mean he should take the responsibility of taking care of his sister. He is also a kid, right? He can't always be a bodyguard to her."

"I know. I am sorry."

"Say sorry to kids. You scolded them, not me" he said with a chuckle. "Now, go, talk to them and get them for dinner meanwhile I will set the table"

--0--

When Madhu stepped into her kids' room she found them playing attack-defense. Naira attacking Veer and Veer blocking her hand with his.

"Veer, Naira baby..." She stressed the word 'baby' so that Naira would know her mommy wasn't mad at her anymore. Veer and Naira stopped playing and turned towards Madhu's side. Naira had a bright smile on her face hearing the word baby. "...can I have a minute with you guys?" She asked for their permission.

"Of course, mommy" Veer said with a smile and walked to her. Madhu knelt down to match with their heights and pulled both her kids in her arms.

"I am so sorry, babies for scolding you both this evening."

"It's okay, mommy" Veer forgave her and pecked her cheek. He was like his dad... Easy and forgive!

Madhu turned her face to her daughter's side and looked at her expectantly.

"Will you still cut off my pocket money?" Naira questioned. Her mommy said she wont give any pocket money to her at all so that she won't run to the ice cream shop to buy ice creams.

"No, baby. You will get your pocket money but promise mommy you won't cross the road on your own. It's so risky da. And I always want you to stay with Veer. I feel better when you both stay together."

"We will stay together mommy after all we were born together" Veer said with a smile. Madhu always adored him for his understanding level.

"I should never cross the road on my own, mommy?" Naira aksed with a frown.

"Um... You can but not now. You are still so young. Aren't you my little baby?" Madhu cooed.

"Yes, mommy" Naira nodded her head wagging her cute little ponytail.

"Good" Madhu smiled and hugged both her kids.

Rishab stood behind them and took a picture of the three.

"Dinner time" he annouced. He came there to take them to dining table as they were taking too long to come.

"Daddy" Naira shrieked and ran to him and hugged his legs. Rishab loved that gesture of his daughter. Even when she was a crawling baby she used to come crawling to him from wherever corner she was, as soon as he stepped into the house from work and she would hug his legs and try to stand up and till date she was doing that. "I love you, daddy. Thanks for making mommy talk to me" she hopped on her feet and Rishab lifted her up in his arms and kissed her cheek. Madhu watched them with a smile hugging her baby boy.

- - - - -

Please do VOTE (Mandatory... hehehehe),

COMMENT (You wish...but I prefer positive comments)

AND SHARE (Not compulsory)!!!

Thanks all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 1.2K 23
Tu haathon main toh hai mere, Hai kyun nahi lakeeron main... Ye kesa tera ishq hai... Saajna... ~~~~~~~~ SHO Haseena Malik, the famous good cop of Lu...
527K 26.3K 39
Not everyone in the world has everything they need. Rishabh Jaisingh is successful and has every materialistic thing in the world but the only thing...
249K 8.6K 66
The story is a completed story. Interested folks can read, and if you like, please do vote and share this with others as well.. Thanks. It's a romant...
756K 22.7K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...