Decimo's Destiny (KHR Fan-fic...

Da Wusstig03

Sawada Tsunayoshi has become the Vongola Decimo and has moved to the main Vongola base in Italy along with a... Altro

Chapter 01: I Don't Know
Chapter 02: Tsuna
Chapter 03: Memories Within A Dream
Chapter 05: Vindice Appearance
Chapter 06: 3 Rules
Chapter 07: This Isn't Goodbye
Chapter 08: 'I Salvatori'
Chapter 9: How Far Are We From You Now
AUTHOR SHOUT OUT
Chapter 10: Most Wanted In The World
Chapter 11: Not Your Fault
Chapter 12: Shame
Chapter 13: What The Hell Did You Do
Chapter 14: Another Brat

Chapter 04: Intruders

510 20 5
Da Wusstig03

Giotto did his paperwork one after another. He silently cried as his hands moved on it's own. His hand tired from writing, his back hurting from staying in the same position too long, and his brain dying from boredom.

*Knock knock

Giotto sighs and continues his paper work, "Come in."

"Gi-Giotto-san?" Tsuna peeks his head from behind the door.

"Huh? Oh, Tsuna. Can I help you?" Giotto stares at the little boy.

Tsuna closed the door behind him. He rubbed his arm and looked at the ground. He felt a familiar feeling standing in this room.

Giotto eyes the boy with curiousty. 'It's been a week since he's been here.'

"Ano--Um... I was wondering if you need any help." Tsuna shyly smiles.

The blonde raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "Oh? It's okay. Thanks for the thought, but this isn't something a nine or ten year old like you can do."

Tsuna pursed his lips in embarrassment, "I'm not a regular nine year old."

This catches Giotto's attention. 'Well you're right about that.'

Tsuna walked towards the door.

"Then, how about you try filling this document out?" Giotto holds up a piece of paper.

The brunette swung his head backwards and quickly ran to the paper and grabbed it, "Hn!"

Giotto sweatdropped while smiling. 'Never seen someone so happy to fill out a piece of paperwork.'

A few seconds later Tsuna held the paper to Giotto's face, "Finish."

Giotto's smiling face turns into a shocked one, "That's too fast!"

Giotto grabbed the document from the little boy's hands and scanned the paper. Tsuna just smiled.

"Impossible... It's right..." Giotto slowly lowered the paper and stared at the smiling brunette.

'Impossible. There's no way a kid can fill out this document. Wait... This kid isn't normal. Hm... Then what if...' Giotto inwardly smirked at an idea that popped into his head.

"Tsuna, fill out this stack right here. Let me see if you are right if you are, I'll allow you to help." Giotto smiles evilly.

Tsuna smiles and nods his head. Immediately he starts filling out the stacks of paper. Each page not even taking a minute. Giotto read the ones he finished, surprised at how good he was doing. Not even five minutes and Tsuna completed it all.

Giotto eyes glistened with tears streaming  down his cheeks as he held Tsuna's shoulder and gave him a thumbs up, "You can help."

The pile of paperwork stacked around Giotto's office was finished within thirty minutes thanks to Tsuna's help. Giotto cried with joy as he saw his cleared desk, paperwork free.

Tsuna walked past Giotto and stood behind his chair as he stared out the large window. Giotto's eyes followed the brunette.

"Tsuna?"

"Giotto-san. Do you mind if I come here again to help you with your paperwork?"

Giotto chuckled, "I was hoping you will. You were a big help. Thanks." Giotto ruffled the boy's hair.

Tsuna's eyes widen. A flashback hit him.

"Da~~~~What~~~~~~~~~" Muffled words echoed in his head as he felt a familiar ruffling of his hair.

Tsuna smiled.

---

Giotto sat in the kitchen eating a strawberry cake with Tsuna. The chiefs and waitresses all looked at the two with soft expressions. The maids holding back their urge to snatch the little boy away.

"GIIIIIIOOOOOOOTTOOOOOOOO!" A familiar voice echoed through the mansion.

The workers immediately dispersed.

The doors flung open revealing a panting red head.

"What is it G?" Giotto plainly asked as he put another piece of cake in his mouth.

G glared at his boss, "You... What did you do to all your paperwork?"

"I finished it." Giotto smiled while crying happily.

"Impossible. You never finished it all within one day, let alone an hour. What did you do?" G walked up to Giotto and takes his fork away.

"Nothing, I just had a little help is all." Giotto states and takes his fork back.

"Help? From-"

"Want some cake?" Tsuna interrupted G.

G's eyebrow twitched, "Can't you see we're talking here? And what are you doing eating the boss's cake!"

Giotto tried to calm G down, "Maa maa. It was thanks to Tsuna that I was able to finish my paperwork."

G continued to glare at Tsuna.

"This is our award for doing so, so don't interrupt us." Giotto says in his boss mode making G stare at him instead.

G sighed in defeat and sat down next to the two look-alikes. The two look-alikes looked at G with a confused expression.

"Oi brat, didn't you offer me some cake." G reminds the brunette.

Tsuna stares at G before smiling and handing him a piece of cake, "I did."

'Even though it's mine...' Giotto thought, but smiled as Tsuna and G ate.

---

Tsuna left the kitchen after he had a fill of the cake and strolled around the mansion.

G and Giotto sat alone at the table.

"Is it okay to leave him unsupervised?" G pulled out a stick of cigarette.

Giotto sighed, "What's the harm in letting him? He doesn't seem like a threat. He's just a kid."

G blew smoke out from his nose, "You're too soft, Giotto. It's because he's a kid you should worry."

"Well you aren't wrong. Ever since we discovered he seems to be the only one who can kill me, but don't worry. Apparently Alaude seems to be watching Tsuna from afar. And Daemon seems to have taken an interest in him too, so isn't everything fine?" Giotto smiled.

G remained silent and continued to smoke.

While on the other hand Tsuna came to a portrait of Giotto and his first guardians.

"Oh? Well if it isn't Tsuna! What are you doing? -de gozaru." Asari walks up to the boy.

Tsuna stares at Asari. Asari continues to smile with his eyes closed, but is confused by the boy's gaze.

"You know..." Asari opens his eyes at the boy who's trying to reach for his cheeks, "I really like your smile."

Tsuna's eyes slightly glowed making his expressionless face so cute. Asari slightly blushed at the brunette's beautiful face.

'Wah~ He really is Japanese!' Asari thought.

Tsuna realizes what he said and pulls his hand away and blushes, "Sorry. I just said what I was thinking without thinking."

Asari laughs, "It's okay. Thanks Tsunayoshi. -de gozaru."

Tsuna flinches at his name. Asari notices.

"Oh. When we checked your memories, we heard your name only. You prefer Tsuna though? Is it okay if I call you Tsuna? -de gozaru." Asari laughs off.

A flashback hits Tsuna again, this time he feels the pain in his chest.

'Yo Tsuna! Is it okay if I call you Tsuna?' Another familiar voice echoed in his head.

Tsuna held his head in pain. Then he saw an image of someone who looked like Asari smiling while holding some kind of metal stick. Asari's look-alike continued to smile as he waved, but Tsuna can tell it showed a hint of sadness.

The look-alike was standing near others who were blurred out. Tsuna continued to stare at the forced smiling guy. "I really am sorry... Tsuna."

Tsuna fell to his knees. He wasn't crying. But he felt sad somehow.

'Tsu...'

'Tsu... Tsu...'

'Tsu... na...'

"Tsuna!" Asari's voice called him out of his trance. 

Tsuna looked up at the worried teen, "Yeah. I just felt light headed a little."

Asari helps Tsuna stand, "Is that so? You scared me there for a bit. -de gozaru."

"Sorry," The boy frowned.

Asari eyes the brunette, "It's been three days since you woke up right? I heard you've been helping Giotto with his paperwork. -de gozaru."

"Y-yeah. It's just I wanna be of help around here since there's nothing to really do" Tsuna stares out of nearby window.

"Is that so? Well you don't have to worry about it. We're suppose to be helping you, you know. It's just ashamed no one knows anything about you in the neighboring towns." Asari chuckled.

 "Exactly why I wanted to make myself useful, I don't want to be just a freeloader just because I'm a kid." Tsuna replies.

Asari remains quiet, knowing the conversation wasn't gonna get anywhere. After a moment of silence, Tsuna thanked Asari again and walks away. Asari just watched the boy as he fades into the darkness of the hallways.

"I wanted to tell him so bad. -de gozaru." Asari's smile fades away.

Alaude appeared next Asari, "Giotto has told us to not mention anything to him. Yet you mentioned his name. Who knows what will happen if he gets his memories back."

Asari makes a small smile, "I know. I'm sorry. -de gozaru." 

Alaude walks towards Tsuna's direction, "And do well to not get too close to him just in case he becomes a future enemy. You all should already know that."

"...I know." Asari says with his cap shading his eyes.

Alaude disappears into the darkness and his voice lingers, "Remind that lazy brat too."

Asari walks the other direction. A few minutes he arrives at a door. He knocks.

"Who is it?~" A lazy voice calls from the other side of the door.

"Lampo, it's me, Asari. -de gozaru." Asari says with a forced smiled.

---

Tsuna spots a familiar priest and walks up to him, "Big bro!"

Knuckle turns towards Tsuna, "Oh well if it isn't Tsuna to the maximum!"

Tsuna laughs, "You seem so lively for a priest! By the way, why are you a priest?"

Knuckle's smile slowly fades and he steps away from Tsuna. Tsuna stares at Knuckle in confusion.

"Because I'm repenting..." Knuckle's bangs shades his eyes.

Tsuna noticed the cold atmosphere and immediately changed the subject, his hyper intuition kicking in, "Is it okay if I pray with you sometime?"

Knuckle cocked an eyebrow at the boy, until he realized what he was doing. Knuckle inwardly chuckled.

"Yeah." Knuckle pats Tsuna's back causing him to smile in return.

Tsuna then waved goodbye and continued walking to who knows where.

Alaude walked right passed Knuckle who was clenching his fist.

---

Tsuna walked by a certain woman. The woman stopped in her tracks as she turned her head around quickly to see a small brunette walking. The blond woman quiclky grabbed Tsuna.

"You're so adorable!" The blonde woman hugged Tsuna.

Tsuna squirmed in her embrace, "I can't... Breathe..."

"You're so cute." The woman pinched the the little boys cheeks.

She stopped when she saw the boy's features, "Huh? You look so much like Giotto!"

Daemon appeared from behind her, "Elane. So you've met Sawada Tsunayoshi."

"Is that his name? A foreigner?" Elane questioned as she put the brunette down.

Tsuna just stared at the two who seemed close.

Elane noticed and crouched to Tsuna's level and smirked, "What? Never seen a couple before?"

Tsuna blushed. Daemon just chuckled. Elane blushed at the cuteness of the little boy. She was about to pinch his cheeks again before he bolted for it.

"Huh? Why'd he run away?" Elane pouted.

Daemon just eyed the boy, "It's best not to get too close to him. Apparently he was sent here to assassinate Giotto."

Elane quickly looked at Daemon, "Is that true? Why is he here then?"

"Because we're watching over him until he gets his memories." Alaude walks passed the two while glaring at Daemon who in return did the same.

---

Tsuna walked outside of the mansion and strolled around the back garden. He continued to think.

While at the same time Giotto stared from his office window at the little boy. Asari and Lampo stared at him from Lampo's room. Knuckle prayed for the boy while looking at from an empty room. Daemon and Elane studied the boy walking from the hallway he met Elane. Alaude just watched from a tree in the garden he hid behind.

Tsuna continued to think. 'I can tell I'm being watched by several people. Is it really okay for me to stay here? They should know I can tell when they're faking at not really minding me around much... Should I go to Vongola Primo who killed my friends and ask him where I could find my dead friends? I don't know what to do... Is there any meaning for me to keep living if there's no one here living for...?'

An idea suddenly came to Tsuna's mind. He stopped walking which caught the attention of everyone looking at him.

Tsuna walked towards a tree and pulled some vines from it. He then walked towards the huge pool. He stepped at the edge of it and made a small smile as he stood there.

Knuckle noticed what he was gonna do and broke the window and yelled, "Stop him! He's trying to kill himself!"

All the Guardians and Giotto widened their eyes as Tsuna jumped into the water.

Alaude rushed towards the pool since he was closer and looked into the water. He saw the vines tangling with the vents and the lights inside.

"Tch." Alaude clicked his tongue as he dived into the water after the boy.

Minutes passed until the rest of the Guardians and Giotto arrived at the scene. They saw Alaude untangling the boy who seemed to have lost consciousness.

"Why?! Why would he do this!" Giotto shouted hitting his fists on a wooden table near the pool. 

"Oh my god..." Elane silently cried into Daemon's arms.

Asari frowns and G clicks his tongue. Knuckle is praying on the side.

Moments later Alaude pulled the brunette from the water making everyone sigh with relief.

"Oi. He's not breathing." Alaude tosses him to the edge as he climbs out.
Knuckle immediately does CPR by pumping his chest and heals him at the same time.

Tsuna coughs out water, struggling to open his eyes. Tsuna widen his eyes as he realizes he's still alive.

"I'm... Alive...?" Tsuna mutters from his paled lips.

G was about to yell until Giotto stopped him with his hand.

Tsuna began to cry, his arms covering his eyes, "Why... Am I still alive?"

Elane clenched her hand to her chest as he cried even more. The rest all just frowned at the boy.

"I... Don't have any reason to live anymore... I... Everytime I wake up I cry... And it hurts knowing that I'm alive." Tsuna mumbled as he continued to cry.

Knuckle removed his hands from Tsuna's cold body.

Tsuna says in a low voice, "Ne... Giotto-san. You guys know something don't you? You keep your distance too. You may not know this, besides the thing you call hyper intuition, I also have the ability to read what people are thinking for some reason."

Giotto and the others flinch at what the brunette says.

"You guys saw my memories, didn't you? ...So you guys saw what happened to my friends? And... you guys try to deny it right?" Tsuna questions tears still streaming down his face.

Tsuna was answered with silence.

"...I see. Then, are you guys--" Tsuna was about speak until he closed his mouth and cried silently.

Knuckle stood up and moved away from the boy and stood next to his comrades. Alaude remained seated on the edge of the pool.

"I'm sorry for what I did. I won't do it again," Tsuna cried.

"Tsuna. Why did you do this?" Giotto finally speaks.

Tsuna stopped crying, "Didn't I just say that I don't have a reason to live?"

Giotto remains silent.

Tsuna removed his arm and reveals his swollan eyes, "Or more like I don't deserve to live. When I read your minds, it feels like I've done something so unforgivable that if I remember, I'd probably lose it."

Giotto and the rest just stare at the boy.

"My memories didn't come back. But looking at your expressions, it's like you're telling me to never remember, because if I do... I might not be able to stay here anymore. And we'll become enemies." Tsuna sits up and hugs his knees.

Giotto was about to comfort the boy until he held his head. The same with Tsuna. Alaude suddenly stood up.

"Alaude?" Knuckle questions.

Alaude glanced in every direction and narrowed his eyes at the forest, "Intruders."

Out of nowhere there was a loud explosion. "Intruders!" A man's voice yelled from one side of the mansion.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

421 16 4
Tsuna and the others are now in their final year of High School. Just 1 year away from Tsuna's official Inheritance Ceremony before he is crowned com...
27.1K 1.3K 10
Sawada Tsunayoshi had died, and his Family is left crushed and devasted by the loss of their sky. Regret is a fickle thing, and Tsuna is trapped, una...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
103K 3.1K 43
SLOW UPDATES. I'M SORRY. You live, and you die; it's as simple as that, right? Then why did I find myself living a life in another world after my dea...