How It Continued

By OneDLover5

***This is the sequel to "Where it All Began." I would suggest reading that first*** Uma and Harry Hook are i... More

Day One
Uma's Day Six
Harry's Day Six
Partners in Crime
Differences
Competition
Enemies
A Problem and a Solution
The Label of Friends
How it Starts
Prison
Excerpts
Leadership and Denial
Hers
Feelings or Not
Are You Sure?
How Dare You
Possibilities
Deserves Better
Unscathed
One at a Time
Excerpts Pt. Two
Repairs
Tell Me When
Is it?
What if...
Never Stopped
Overwhelmed
You Would Just Know
Soooo D3
Terrified
Trust Pt. Two
Ready?

Welcome to Auradon

5.3K 81 20
By OneDLover5

A/N Welcome to the sequel of "Where it All Began!" This book is going to begin right where the last book ended. Okay, let's get to it.

Ben laughed and smiled even bigger as he said, "Welcome to Auradon."

Uma scoffed as she looked Ben up and down, trying to figure out his game. What he would gain by doing this. When she saw nothing but sincerity she said, "Why did you summon me here?"

Ben got up from his seat behind his desk and walked around it. He leaned against the desk right in front of Uma and said, "To give you a better life and I still want you to be part of the solution."

Uma raised an eyebrow and crossed her legs, "This again." Uma shook her head and rolled her eyes and said, "I already told you, no."

"I know, but I also know there's good in you, Uma. You want what's best for the people of the Isle and I want to help you. You don't deserve to be on the Isle. None of the Villain Kids do. But I can't bring them in all at once," Ben said.

Uma stayed quiet as she just glared at Ben. Ben sighed, "Why did you go back to the Isle knowing that you would be trapped again?"

Uma shrugged, "Because I don't leave anybody behind."

Ben smiled, "That reason right there is why we decided to bring you to Auradon. That reason is a good reason. Going back for your friends shows that you have good in you. Loyalty is a very good trait to have."

"Okay so what? You brought me here to tell me that?" Uma asked. She really just wanted him to get to the point. She wanted to get back to her crew, to Harry. She absentminded twisted Harry's ring as she continued to stare at Ben.

"No, I brought you here to give you a chance. You are a leader, Uma. And with more VK's coming soon, I will need you to lead them on a good path. They believe in you, and if you turn good, so will they."

"You have a lot of faith in someone who potioned you not even two week ago," Uma laughed.

Ben shrugged, "When I was spelled you could have asked or done anything. Yet you asked for me to bring down the barrier and set all the villains free."

"Where's the good in that?" She asked confused. He didn't seem as mad at her as she thought he would be.

Ben laughed, "The fact that you can't see all the things you could've done shows that you're not evil," Smiling at Uma's still lost expression, he continued, "You could have asked for a place to rule of your own, you could have been selfish, Uma. But you weren't. You cared about the people on the Isle and that was the only thing you were thinking about when you potioned me. That is good."

Uma scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Whatever you say, your majesty."

Ben sighed, "You are a natural leader and I would love it if you gave being good a try. This is your chance, one I know is long overdue, to be so much more than you were on the Isle." When Uma just stared at him, he walked back around the desk and sat in his chair. He shuffled some papers on his desk until he found the one he need, "This is your schedule." He held the paper for her and waited for Uma to grab it. "This guard will be with you at all times, or at least until you pass your Remedial Goodness class." Ben laughed awkwardly. "He will show you will be staying and..."

"Wait." Uma said as she stared at the class schedule and then back at Ben, "You want me to stay? And attend classes here?" She asked incredulously.

"Yes," Ben nodded, "Will that be a problem?"

"Yes!" Uma said as she leaned forward in her chair, "My crew is on the Isle. My people are still on the Isle."

Ben cleared his throat, "I know." He said but said nothing more.

Uma asked, "And?"

"And they'll get their chance."

"When?" Her eyes narrowed. "You said I would get to see them again."

"And you will, just not all at once," he said.

"I'm not staying here without them." She glared, "Like I said, I don't leave anybody behind." She got up from her chair and turned her back to him, seeing the guard by the door she said, "Move, or I'll make you move."

The guard didn't move, he just stared down at her with a raised eyebrow. Challenging her to do so.

"Them getting their chance depends on you, Uma." Ben said behind her.

She turned back to him, raised her eyebrow and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Each day you don't cause any trouble and you do well in your Remedial Goodness class, I will bring a member or your crew," he proposed.

Uma crossed her arms, "You'll have less luck breaking them apart than you did with bringing me here."

Ben smiled, "You let me worry about that." Uma's eyes narrowed at him but he ignored it. "Do we have a deal?" He asked.

Uma thought about his proposal. Being good can't be that hard...right? She asked herself, and this way we could all finally get off that dreaded island and take over Auradon. It'll be easier to take over when we're all here. But if he's bringing people one by one there's a chance that Harry will be the last person he brings. She quickly thought of her own proposal to remedy the chances of Harry feeling like he'd been abandoned.

"Only if I can send messages to my crew with your guards and when there's only two crew members left, you bring them at the same time," Uma proposed. She wouldn't back down from this. The messages were to keep her group informed and the last part was to insure that if the last person to come was Harry, he wouldn't do something crazy and hurt himself thinking that he was left behind.

"Okay," Ben nodded, "But, for those two people to come, there has to be two days of no problems instead of one. Deal?" He stuck out his hand.

She walked back towards his desk, stuck out her hand, shook his and said, "Deal."

Ben smiled as he grabbed an empty piece of paper and a pen and handed it to her, "Write down your crew members names on this so I can get to work on bringing them."

Uma grabbed the pen and paper and wrote down the names of her crew. She purposefully wrote Gil, Jonas and Harry's name towards the bottom because she knew that the only people who could handle and watch over Harry was Gil and Jonas. Gil was the one she hoped got brought over with Harry because after her, he was the next bet in calming Harry down. She handed back the list to Ben.

"Alright," Ben smiled as he looked over the list, "You can follow Jake and he'll show you where you'll be staying and where your classes are."

Uma nodded as she made her way to exit the room.

"Uma," Ben called after her. When Uma turned back towards him, he said, "I hope you reconsider your thoughts of being a part of the solution. I need leaders like you to help me." Uma opened her mouth to deny him again but he said, "Just think about it." With that he went back to the paperwork he needed to finish.

Uma walked out the room and followed who Ben called, "Jake," as the guard that was standing outside of the door trailed them.

Uma thought about what she had to do to get her crew members back. She sighed as she realized she would have to pretend to be good to get them all back. Her heart sank as she realized how long it would be before she saw Harry again. She twisted her ring. There was a total of ten crew members excluding her. They were going to be separated for almost two weeks. Her heart sunk even more, it's going to be the longest they've ever been separated. She groaned as she thought she was going to have to be on her best behaviour without her anchor.

"You okay?" Jake asked as he glanced over his shoulder at her.

"Never better," Uma lied.

Jake smiled, "For a villains kid, you suck at lying."

Uma glared at the guard and the guard laughed. Uma scowled.

"We'll be in each other's company a lot so it'd be better if we were honest with each other," The guard said.

"Honesty are for those I trust," Uma stated.

Jake shook his head and shrugged, "Suit yourself." They continued in silence to her dorm.

Jake was a young guard, only 22, but he was a fierce one. No one dared crossed him. He seemed like an easygoing person but he can bring down an opponent larger than him within seconds. He was assigned to Uma to not only be a guard but a friend. The people of Auradon were wary of her because of what happened during the Cotillion and didn't want anything to do with her. So not only was Jake a guard for everyone else's safety, he was also a guard of hers. Ben assigned him specifically because he knew of Jake's abilities and how likeable he was. Ben figured that Uma would do better in Auradon if she had someone who would have her side on things. Little did he know how right he would be.

"So this is where you'll be staying," Jake opened her room and escorted her inside.

Uma looked at the princessy styled room, two beds were on either side of the room, by windows that overlooked the garden. Sunlight streamed through the windows giving the room a fairytale feel.

Uma scoffed, "Of course the people of Auradon get to sleep in a place nicer than everywhere on the Isle." Shaking her head she sat on the bed on the right and asked Jake, "Am i sharing this room with someone?"

"No," He replied but didn't mentioned that no one trusted her enough to share a room with them. And no one really wanted to.

"Good," Uma smiled.

"Well if you're done in here, I still have to show you where your classes are," Jake said by the door.

"Let's go," Uma got back up and followed him again.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

When they finished the tour the guard brought her back to the room.

"So a few ground rules," Jake began, "Curfew is at nine. Don't try sneaking out because I'll be outside your door and there is a guard that walks around the school at night. You have to warn me before bringing anybody over, and the sword has to stay in the room while you're in classes." He pointed to the sword.

Uma looked at her sword and back at him, "Really?"

"You're lucky I don't take it away completely. The school doesn't allow weapons."

Uma sighed and reminded herself that she needs to be good to get her crew back. "Fine," she grumbled.

"Okay," Jake smiled, "If you need anything, just shout." And with that he closed the door.

"Ughhh," Uma groaned as she flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling.

She thought about all that happened today as she twirled her ring. She sighed as she came to terms with the fact that her and Harry are going to be separated awhile. But if she's good then they'll be together quicker.

She just hoped she'd survive until then.

Hey guys!! Welcome to the sequel!!! Hope you like it so far!! So this was updated on my phone and I'll fix the mistakes later.

Thanks for reading!

-TheOnly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671 113 18
So Uma and Harry are dating, they've been through a lot together and all of it seemed worthless when all of this started. Harry collapsed out of nowh...
23K 426 17
Love? Do I love her? Of coarse I love her --------------------- "Harry. I'm pregnant." -------------------- Co-Writing with @_Megan_Stroodle_
3.1K 92 12
Auradon had to face Maleficent, but.... will they be able to face Uma and her crew. And not just Uma and her crew but will Liam have a change of hear...
3.9K 46 7
Mikayla DunBroch lives in Auradon in the Beast's castle ever since her kingdom was burned down by rival clans. Since she was basically family with ki...