Skin Deep | m.yg

By Aether_45

Walking towards the light, you felt as if something was watching you. The light quickly switched off and you... More

{Prologue}
Day 1
Day 3 {pt.1}
Day 3 {pt. 3}
Day 4
Day 6
Day 19
Day 23
Day 23 {pt.2}
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 36
Day 36
Day 39
Day 40
Day 41
10k
a really serious topic
Day 56
Recap
Upcoming projects
Day 58
Day (???) |pt.1|
Day (???) |pt.2|
Rip
sorry not an update
hello again
the fall |pt. 1|
the fall |pt.2|
A/n
...
aye bitches

Day 3 {pt. 2}

13.9K 561 185
By Aether_45

Screw people, screw clubs, screw socialising. Lisa had left you all alone at this dumb bar and is probably making out with some stranger in the bathroom. 'This is what I get for being the introvert I am, dammit.' You mentally cursed yourself.

"Hey! You look familiar. You go to c/c/n?" (Cliche college name). You sighed and looked to your left. Standing there was some dude wearing sunglasses and holding a drink in his hand.

"Why should I tell you? You're probably some pervert." The guy cackled loudly and slammed his beer on the  counter. "You're funny. I like you." You rolled your eyes and focused your attention away from him. If anything, he'll catch your hints and leave you be.

"Hmm, not a people person, eh? Here, I'll show you something." There was obviously something off, and you caught onto it. You smiled, obviously a fake one.

"no thanks."

Yoongi had been watching from the second floor balcony. Everything had been going his way - at least he thought they were. As soon as Jungkook got up, you had stuck your foot out and tripped him.

"I thought I made it clear earlier that I wanted nothing to do with your irrelevant drunk ass." You took one last sip of your drink and walked off. Jungkook smirked knowing you would drop to the floor any second, since your drink had been drugged.

"what?!" He heard a familiar voice yell through the club. Jungkook ran to the source and saw Taehyung glaring at Lisa in another man's arms. He was rocking back and forth with tears of anger streaming down his face.

"Shit." Yoongi muttered under his breath. He heard a car drive away since he was next to a window. He gritted his teeth together, knowing his plan failed.

You drove away, not giving a shit on Lisa'a whereabouts. All you wanted to do was get home and sleep.

You didn't know that wouldn't be happening anytime soon.

-Aether

P. S.  K y'all I get it I meant things*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 13.4K 26
"Please s-stop." I stuttered taking steps backward. "You can't hide away from me Y/N.." "N-no. Y-your wrong---" I started to tear up He kept walking...
741K 30.6K 70
You got up so sudden that you almost lost your balance but fortunately someone held your arms. "You okay?" A deep voice said "I uh I'm fine. Just a l...
216K 9K 54
Screaming. Trashing the house. Crying at 3 am in the morning. It all starts with a random flashback of Yoongi's dead fiancee or worse, a nightmare of...
10.3K 864 56
"Where the hell am I?!" He shrieked, stumbling over his feet like a newborn deer. He was a panicking mess, spinning around in circles to see the unfa...