Worlds Apart

By AnnelieLeddy

(Struhst Island book #2) After the summer that changed her life, Allison has made a big decision to leave her... More

1. A Whole New World
2. All in My Head
3. Fighting Under The Sheets
4. The Last Words
5. Pain
6. Awakened
7. Rest
8. Home
9. Complete
10. Broken Glass
11. Scared
12. Blissful Freedom
14. Family
15. The Break
16. Breaking Ties
17. History
18. Sick
19. Fever
20. Apologize
21. I'll Be Here
22. Carnations
23. Envied
What If... (Authors Note)
24. Lies
25. PDA
26. Solitude
27. Apart Again
28. Unwelcomed
29. His Hands
30. Something New
31. Played
32. A Drink
33. The Deal
34. The Kill
35. We Can Recover
36. New Memories
37. A New Life
A/N: What Do You Want First?
Restricted Chapters

13. Breath

8.2K 282 46
By AnnelieLeddy

A/N:

Here is an early update because I wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone. Islands hit 8k and to me thats just insane! I am so thankful for all the support even though I truly have no idea what I'm doing. I'll try my best to finish up the book over winter break. I have one last update left on The Bar and I plan to start another book. I can't wait for you all to see it because its a story thay I have been wanting to persue for so long.

Thank you so much!

Lots of love

-Annelie Leddy

_______________________________________

Tuesday morning came with aches in places I couldn't even explain. Groaning as I shifted in bed, feeling the sharp pain erupt in my thighs. I wince, taking in a sharp breath which only makes my chest tighten. A shot of stabbing pain runs from my back through to my chest, under my breasts as well as my lower back.

I let out a whimper as the pain shoots through me. Trying to remain still to slow down the pain. My arm launched to Mads's usual spot however all I found were cold sheets.
My voice could barely be heard but after my second try, calling out to Mads, he instantly came in running to my rescue.

"Where does it hurt?" He asks.

"My...chest...back," I croak out as my eyes fill with tears.

He rushes out of the room, only a moment pass until he returns. With his black leather doctor's kit in hand, Mads kneels at my side of the bed. He opens the case hastily, sifting through the items until he pulls out a syringe, and a little vile.
He is quick to disinfect my inner elbow with a wet wipe, only to go back to the vile and syringe. I barely notice what occurs, what he does with the syringe and vile as my vision grows blury with dark spots. My body shaking as a slight pinch hits my inner elbow and then I am out like a light.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

When I come back to reality, Mads is sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at the floor like a child being scolded. He takes a deep breath, attempting to calm himself. Not having a good nights rest, due to my screaming nightmares, had taken a toll on him. Hell! This entire thing, with me being attacked, in the hospital, with Kristi showing up angry as all hell, it all had taken a toll on him. He never complained or admitted his struggle, he only helped. He was a gorgeous human, on the inside and on the outside.

"...love...you," I mumble, barely able to find the words.

He turns his head to look at me, his eyes darker than usual, his skin paler. He needed a relaxing trip on the pontoon. A day with beer and a cigarette, the sun in his face and me in his arms. I just wanted to give him that.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Better...much better," I say rolling onto my back. My eyes adjust to the light, seeing much better than before.

Wearing only his grey sweats, shirtless, at the end of the bed, even looking like he's been hit by a car, he was still so hot.

"What did you give me?" I ask worriedly.

"Morphine. The dose you used to take."

"How long have I been sleeping?" Again I was worried as hell. That medicine affected me in such an odd way.

"Only twenty minutes. You look better, is there any pain?"

"No...I think I can actually breath too...I'm not tired either," I say waryingly.

"You're not tired?"

"Nope....I feel....well rested. Like I just took a really good nap," I explain.

"Are you hungry?"

"A little. I feel a lot better though. Are you sure you gave me the same medicine as before? I feel different," I explain. He shakes his head, shrugging almost.

"It's the same medicine, same dosage. The only difference is that I used a syringe from my kit, not a perscribed pill," He explains.

I shake my head, shifting my body until I am sitting up. I take a deep breath, no pain in my chest causing me to smile. I move my legs, feeling a little dizzy but it disipates as I adjust to moving. Finally, after standing up, taking a moment to adjust, I am able to walk.

I felt no pain, only a little lightheaded. I didn't feel tired or sick, I wasn't so dizzy to the point where I could barely stand. My knees were even able to support me as I walked around the bed.

"Are you sure it's morphine? The pills made me sick and dizzy, and there was still pain," I explain.

"You shouldn't have felt any pain with those pills. They were the right dosage and everything..." he says confused.

He stands up and begins to pace beside our bed until he stops suddenly as if a thought came to him. Shaking his head dismissing the thought, Mads runs his hands through his hair with frustration, his eyes instantly move to me and like a switch, his eyes fill with lust.

It was insane how just a fraction of a second could turn this man from a worried mess into a lustful hunter. However his lustful thoughts, the gleam in his eye, vanished as fast as it had appeared. His eyes roamed my body, searching for something as sorrow covers his face. Sadness fills his eyes and frustration ran through his bones.
I had no idea how he managed to change his mood so quickly until I realized what had caught his eye.

My body was on full display, not a single piece of clothing on me. I had become so comfortable around him that I didn't care whether I wore clothes or not and after last night, my clothes were no where in sight. I looked down at myself. My ribs still slightly visible, my hips were tight, my legs muscular although tiny and fragile looking. My breasts still maintained their full figure, large and perky as always. My body looked fragile, as if I was just skin and bone, nothing attatched to me and to be completely honest it disgusted me.

When I arrived to Struhst Island last summer, as I met Mads for the first time, I had thicker thighs, a curvy figure and was working on forming hard abs. Over the time I was with Josh, during the winter, I was so depressed and running seemed to be my only friend. When I came back, running into Mads's arms in December, my ribs were visible, my thick thighs were now thin, and my arms were tiny.
Over the summer I had attempted to gain back the weight, eating whatever I wanted, and not working out. The sad part was that it was still a work in progress and the coma and nausea didn't help.

"You need food. From now on, you're eating when I tell you to, even if you're not hungry. Do you understand?" He says sternly.

"Yes...I-I-I just....I'm trying to. The pain meds made it hard to eat with all the nausea," I explain.

"I'll get you on a different pain medicine. You might be better off with the syringe. I can administer it and keep an eye on you. I'm worried though, these pain meds are addicting."

"I know...could we try something else maybe...whats that one...I was given it when I had my wisdom teeth taken out...code-something, or coy-something..."

"Codene?"

"Yea, that stuff worked, made me a little tired but not as bad as those pills I take now."

"It's still addicting...not as bad as morphine but it's also not as strong...I'll get you a prescription...but in the meantime we will have to try as much as we can with getting some nutrients in you...alright?"

I nod. He stalks towards me leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"I'll make you breakfast. Go shower and get dressed." He says kissing me again.

I do as he says. Showering then getting dressed. I decided on a dark blue button down dress with a flower pattern, thin, dark stockings underneath and a pair of knee high heeled boots that I had stored away in the closet.

My strawberry blond hair, fell around my shoulders, straight and tame as my hair was, strands continued to gather around my face. Examining myself in the mirror, I attempted to look somewhat decent as I waited Mads to finish cooking.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

I ate the breakfast Mads cooked me. Pancakes, the same specialty ones he made last Sunday. I ate the fruit he had cut for me, I drank two huge glasses of milk and I even ate some bacon.

My stomach was stuffed and in order to keep the food down I continued to swallow water or nothing at all. My stomach was in knots, trying to adjust to the plate fulls of food I had eaten.

"Thank you," Mads says picking up my empty plate. He leans down quickly as he lifts the plate, kissing my lips softly.

"For what?" I say chuckling.

I watch him walk back to the kitchen. His ass was a sight for sore eyes indeed. Without hesitation I stood up and followed him into the kitchen like a puppy at his heels.

"I just get worried when you don't eat. Your lack of appetite bothers me. I just want you to be healthy," he explains.

"Don't worry. Soon I'll be back to my old self, eating every single crumb in the pantry, while watching Netflix and game shows all day long."

He laughs at this. As he rinses he plate in the sink, I take a few glances at his ass and his back, the muscles moving with him.

"You know what worries me," I say.

"Hhmm?" He munbles, leaning down to put the plate in the dish washer. I notice that his jeans aren't tight enough to show me the curves of his ass, sadly.

"You constantly work out. I worry that you'll do something and end up hurting yourself," I explain.

He stands up straight and turns to me. Bewildered by my answer. With a swift kick, he closes the near empty diahwasher and motions around the kitchen island.

"You don't have to worry. Worrying is my job," he says laughing almost.

"But I do. I want you to be able to have control like you want, to not get so angry but it's hard to see you throw yourself into weights and punching bags," I nearly whine.

He smirks a little, walking closer towards me until his arms are able to grasp my hips.

"Babygirl...I only do that because it calms me down. I promise you, nothing will happen. It's a stress reliever, its safe, healthy. Don't worry about me."

"But...what if..." I stop myself.

I hated bringing age into any of our conversations, he hated the idea that he was more than twice my age. It made him feel like a "cradle robber." However, I wanted to bring up my worries. Even being healthy as he was, the man smoked like a train, and drank like a fish. I always worried about his heart one day giving up whether due to his exercise or our rough sex. It bothered me yet I didn't want to bother him with our age gap yet again.

"What's wrong, elsker?" He says running his hands up and down my back.

"Nothing...I guess I just love you too much...thats all," I say smiling.

"Not as much as I love you," he says leaning down to claim my lips.

"Not possible."

His lips consume mine. Moving in sync with him as he pulls my body close to his. His hands running up my body, feeling me up as his lips continued their onslaught.
I couldn't help but moan as I felt his tongue glide across my lip, making his way into my mouth.

The warming, lustful sensation ran through my body, up my core to my stomach. My hands graspes onto his large arms pulling him closer to me, to rub against me.

He pulls away, letting me breath, his lips moving down my jaw towards my neck. I moan once he begins to suck a certain part of my neck. My mouth agape, taking in sharp breaths.
One of my hands runs up Mads's neck through his hair. Forcing him to apply more pressure onto my neck.

All he did was attack my skin with his god-like, skillful lips, and yet I was a moaning mess. Breathinf heavily as his lips carried down to my collar bone, sucking and licking, marking my skin.

"I want to taste all of you," he mumbles in between kisses. Biting my lip at his words, my thighs clenching together at the idea of his head between them. I whimper a little, pulling his hair to force him to go lower.

"What do you want, baby?" He says, his lips still against my skin.

I moan and whimper more as be nibbles on my skin. The lust in his voice madr my panties a more damp than before.

"Come on, baby, use your words...what do you want?" I feel his smirk against my skin as hr teases me.

"You...now..." I breath out

"Words, use your words."

His hands trail down the side of my body until it reaches the hem of my dress. His lips trail up to just below my ear.

"Fuck me!" I gasp.

"How?"

"Fuck me...hard....I want it rough...fuck me until I forget my name," I nearly scream like a bitch in heat.

"Baby, I plan to do just that," He says chuckling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 13 34
This year 18 year old Amy decides to go on a family vacation in Hawai before college only to come across her childhood BESTFRIEND, her present worst...
64.4K 2.4K 37
Sometimes shadows of past cannot be overcome... Myra There is a point in everyone's life which changes them. This point also came in my life which c...
One Sin By Tanu

Short Story

254 92 6
Ava was happy with her love life with her boyfriend Xander. He had looks, he was a gentleman and more importantly, he was willing to be submissive in...
174K 7.1K 90
What would you do if what you dreaded most became your unyielding coveted desire? We kiss and all I can think about is him taking me right here right...