Blood runs cold

By evil_arrow_regal

Sequel to "summer lovin". Big thanks to @selcouthsoul for making this amazing cover. Caitlin somehow survive... More

Chapter one: waking up
Chapter 2: going home
Chapter 3:differences
Chapter 4: secrets
Chapter 5: seaking help
Chapter 6: movie night
chapter 7: Nearly caught
Chapter 8: No more hiding the truth
Chapter 9: The truth
Chapter 10: killer frost
Chapter 11: revenge
Chapter 12: realization
Chapter 13: to far gone
Chapter 14: locked away
Chapter 15: bad news
Chapter 16: your name is caitlin
Chapter 17: I'll never give up on you
Chapter 18: I promise
Chapter 19: setting plans
Chapter 20: popcorn fights
Chapter 21: "your song"
Chapter 22: wild night
Chapter 23: actions have consequences
Chapter 24: wiped cream fights
Chapter 25: A Little Persuasion
Chapter 26: Telling the news
Chapter 27: training
Chapter 28: the perfect dress
Chapter 29: forgiveness
Chapter 31: happy endings

Chapter 30: thank you

734 34 2
By evil_arrow_regal

Barry's POV

We stood at Caitlin's mothers grave. Caitlin stood silently with her head down a few steps in from of me. When she looked back at me I could see black streams of makeup running down her face. She fell to he knees and began sobbing. I ran over and kneeled down next to her. "She was the only family I had left!" I pulled her into a tight embrace, rubbing her back as she cried into my chest.

I felt a few drops of water hit me. I looked up and saw how dark the sky was. Before I knew it the sky opened up and it began pouring rain, but Caitlin didn't move.

"Caitlin, we have to go." I said softly.

"No!" She cried. "I can't." She stayed sitting in the mud.

"I know it's hard, and I know how bad it hurts right now, but it will get better." I told her. The rain was so loud in order to hear each other we were basically shouting.

"Barry, I can't leave." She looked up at me. "I won't"

Instead of pushing her to leave I sat back down in the mud with her. "You don't have to stay." She said.
"I want to." I told her.

We sat for what felt like hours in the rain at her mothers grave, but the only thing that matters is that Caitlin isn't alone.

We were both soaking wet and I felt Caitlin shivering. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her. She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you, but aren't you cold?"

"It doesn't matter." I told her "I would rather you be warm."

She smiled again before standing up. Her dark hair was wet and had a tangled wavy texture and she was covered in mud. I stood up and grabbed her hand. She looked at me and smiled and I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back for a second then pulled away, leaving everything except our lips touching. "How could you kiss me? I'm a mess."
"Like this." I said before kissing her again. I could feel her smile. We both pulled away and she hugged me. "Thank you." She said.
"For what?" I asked.
"Everything. For not leaving me alone, for believing in me when I didn't even believe in myself, just for being here. Even after all these bad thing I've done to you and brought into your life."
"Caitlin, I love you and I would never leave you, I will always believe in you, and I will always be here for you, And nothing, and I mean nothing you could do would change that. The only thing you have brought into my life is happiness, and I wouldn't change it for the world."

Guys next chapter is the last chapter. I want to thank all I've you guys. I can't believe this story have 3k reads and I'm so so grateful that you have read this far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99 4 1
Barry/Frost. Snowbarry Spot Minibang 2021. Post season 6 AU, heat-vampire themes.
31.3K 995 27
It was you. It always was and will be you. Barry and Caitlin were living their lives normally. Barry was together with Iris and Caitlin, doing her no...
139K 3.8K 26
Caitlin left Central City when she found out Barry was planning to get back with Iris who happened to be pregnant. She didn't want to burden Barry s...
7.1K 350 12
Hello fam! This book will consist of Snowbarry one-shots. I will have several parts to most of the one-shots simply because I'm more used to writing...