Realization!

By ImperfectlyPerfect4

YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TO SEE IF YOU ENJOY IT OR NOT..BUT I HOPE YOU DO. More

Title
THE DATE❤️
ANDRE
FORGIVE ME?
CHILLING✌️
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT❤️
Breakfast with the cocky and conceded!
Difficult
Fill in
J+M=US
LowBlow
I Wanna Be With You
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL❤️
BIRTHDAY GIRL ❤️
CATER TO YOU
POOH BEAR
BLOW MY HIGH
THUGGA TIME
Such a creative title,don't need a title!
MakeUpToBreakUp
FallingDown
If you only knew..
Talk To Me. . . . . .
SHOCKER!
LOVE/HATE THING
LoveyDovey
Realization....
A New Day..
Butterflies
Sparks Will Fly
Author's Note
The Fire We Make
Ready
Changes
Try Againツ
Dreams&Nightmares
BREAKING POINT
Author's NOTE...
Realization 2!
Mines...
Real
Escape
Escape
Realization Do-Over

Love Is In The Air

2.4K 60 17
By ImperfectlyPerfect4

35k! THANKYOU SOOOOO MUCH, S/O TO my BestFriend! @TatianaKB. Love your comments! Keep it up!

MICA

           I took one last look in the mirror and sighed. Jalen and I were finally going on our date and he's coming to get me from Dre's house. I had decided on something casual but cute. Which was a white loose fitting tank top, acid washed ripped shorts, and a gray lose fitting cardigan. I put on my dark gray toms and smiled at my self in the mirror. I made sure I had on my bathing suit underneath. Which was a black turquoise Aztec two piece. " You look cute," Andrea complemented me, " Thanks." I smiled, sitting on her bed. I didn't want to do much to my hair, because It'll get wet anyway. I'm not sure what to expect for this date but I hope it's gonna be good. I had later received a text from J, telling me he was outside. "He's here." I looked towards Dre. She smirked, " Well have fun, not too much fun. Love ya boo." She hugged me. I headed outside and a rush of nervousness washed inside of me. But when I seen Jalen's smile, that nervousness quickly vanished. " Look at'chu. Got fine as shit, fa ya man? " He jokes, kissing my cheek. " Yes I did," I laughed as he gently pecked my lips. He opened my door and jogged back to his side. He had Jhene Aiko's " The Worst " playing . This really has became my favorite song.

"Damn," I laughed at J as he bit his lip at me, riding at 70 in a 30 lane, we made it to the beach in no time. I took off my shoes while we were in the car so I wouldn't have to carry them around. Jalen jogged to my side and opened the door. "Gimmie dem lips gir'." He winked. I stepped out the car and he pushed me against the car door kissing my lips with passion. I smiled while wrapping my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me. "Let's Go." He whispered kissing my ear. I bit my bottom lip while he grabbed my hand leading me. There was this beautiful candle lit table. Small candles surrounding the table, then red rose petals behind it. He pulled out my chair and I sat down. "Aww J. This is sooo adorable."I cooed. I could tell this was going to be a GREAT night.

DRE

          "Dre, you ever French kissed before?" Ace smirks, "No." I giggled, I was currently sitting in the middle of his bed while on my phone and he was laying on my lap. "Mm." He replied, I was just about to take a picture of Ace when I was interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Trey, which was odd because I haven't talked to him in a while. Should I answer? Nah. We really have nothin' to talk about. Ace looked at me weirdly then looked away . I squinted my eyes, trying to think of what could be wrong. I leaned down kissing his cheek. He didn't say anything or do anything. Usually he would've told me to give him another and another.  It made me a little sad, I sighed and got up. He kissed his teeth and looked at his phone. I went to my closet pulling out some jeans, I slid off my basketball shorts and put them on. Taking off my white T-shirt Ace walks up to me, " What's yo problem?" I rolled my eyes turning my back towards him,

"Bae." He called out, I sighed ignoring him. Finally finding a shirt, I turned around. "Nah. We not bout tah do this," I scratched my head and looked at him. He walked closer so that his lips were almost touching mine. He looked in my eyes, not saying a thing. I didn't either. I closed my eyes and before I could fully figure out what was going on when I was opening my eyes, Ace's lips pressed against mines. But his eyes were open. I began to kiss back looking at him, he bit my bottom lip, feeling up my shirt . I kissed his chin then his lips again. "What's wrong?" Ace asks with a concerned tone.

"Nothin' . Just gimmie kiss."I smiled holding his cheeks.

"I love you Dre, I know you not ready to say it yet but I want you to know that," He grabbed my chin kissing me passionately.

((TWO MONTHS LATER))

KAYLA

                 " Hey Ky, I missed you." I smiled as Kyla ran into my arms, "I missed you too, Kay. Guess what I did today" She says as I put her in the back seat of my car, "What Pooh?" I ask her while getting in the front seat.

"I made this, look." She hands me this painting. It was a picture of two girls and one boy.

"Who's this Ky?" I ask, "It you, me, and Anthony." I sighed, I haven't talked to Cash since that night at the hotel. I tried calling him but I got no answer. Ever since then I just stopped, I just kept moving forward. I was able to get the condo and the job of assistant at this doctor's office. I thought about Cash every step of the way, I really really miss him and Kyla does too. She asks about him everyday. I always wondered what it would be like if we had seen each other. We would finally be able to be together. As much as I wanted to say yes that night, I had to be right within my self. I'm right now and ready and hopefully if I see him we can go back to where we  left off.

"Oh, this is nice Kyla. You want ice cream?" I smiled handing her her picture. "Ooh Pleaseee!" She beamed  with excitement. "Ofcourse. Dairy Queen it is, but we have to go to the mall first. " I told her. She nodded and grabbed her Ipad mini that I bought her last week. 

Getting out of the car I grabbed Kyla's hand while she payed more attention to her ipda. I was here to do a little shopping, I haven't really been treating my self, since I'm either paying bills, getting stuff for Kay, buying food or getting gas. I finally get to treat my self. My first stop was Forever 21. . .

While waiting in line I heard a husky voice that sounded all too familiar. I turned around and there stood Cash. My smile soon turned into a frown, "Damn Baby." He said to her while rubbing her butt, she giggled and he looked up at me. Before he could say something Kyla turned around and was running to Cash. He picked her up and she hugged his neck. "Anthony! I missed you so much." I heard her voice shake and I knew she was about to cry. Damn It. I wiped a tear putting on the glasses I had just bought so no one could see I was crying. I walked over to her, "Come on Ky," I said trying not to make my voice noticeable. "But-" She started.

"No Ky, we have to go. Don't you want your ice cream?" She smiled and Cash let her down,

"Iight, see you lil bit, See you Kay." When he said that the tears came down and I know he seen them because he was about to say something until his girl cleared her throat. 

"Bye." I whispered, while holding Ky's hand. Fuck! How could he froget about me? I knew in the back of my head some shit like that would've happened. I got our ice cream and we headed outside. Getting in the car I put my head on the steering wheel. Why? He clearly forgot about me, It was just all BULLSHIT. All that shit he was talkin' at the hotel, pure BULL!  This is exactly why I don't like to get attached. It always back fires on me. I inhaled and exhaled and started the car. 

Making it home, I took off my shoes along with my clothes. Kyla went in the living room to watch Disney Channel. I went to my room climbing under the covers my phone rang. 

"Hello?" I said a little above a whisper, "Wassup, youngin' ? You good?" It was Jalen, I smiled. 

"Yeah I'm good, but I'm about to go to sleep can i call you back?" 

"Uh, yeah." He responds then hangs. up.  

12:45  A.M 

      I was knocked the hell out until I heard knocks on the door. I thought that it just might be Koree, my best friend I met at my job. She told me she was going to stop by, I wiped the sleep out of my eyes. I checked on Kyla she was up, she got up and followed me,

"Koree, why would you.....Cash?" I was too sleep to notice it was him. He looked me up and down and bit his lip. I looked down at myself and seen that all I had on was a black  VS panty and bra.

"Anthony! I knew you'd come back." Kyla kissed his cheek. Man, their bond is just....I'd probably never be able to break that up.

"You know that lil bit, I'm always here for ya. And Kayla." He looks down at me, I bit my bottom lip. I turned around and went to my room.

"Let me show you my room." I heard Kyla tell Cash. I smile. Though I don't want him to be here, I do want him to be here. I just can't shake the feelings I have for him. I've had them since I first met him and he saved me. I put on a big shirt and walked back out.  He and Kyla were playing on the ps3 in the living room,

"And press the square to shoot." He directed her, I guess she pressed it because she made the shot.

"Yay." They high fived and he looked back at me. "You keep playin' lil Ky." He got up headed towards me, my heart started to skip. He walked up and picked me up pushing my back against the wall.  He kissed my cheek then my lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He walked us to my room. Setting me down on the bed I scooted back. He took off his shoes and got in the bed. He kissed me again. "No." I pushed his head back.

"I can't--You can't--we can't do this. Cash, you have a girlfriend. " I explained,

"She was just a rebound girl." He told me, I averted my eyes to the wall, trying to stop the tears at the brim at my eyes. "Look, Kayla. I'm so sorry. I'm truly sorry, I would never do you like that, I thought about you everyday. It took everything in me not to come over and see you, but I know you said you needed time. " He explained, I let a tear slip, and he wiped it turning my head towards him.

"Kayla, I've never felt how I feel with you, with anyone before. I Love your little ass Kay. I would never forget you. That girl was just someone to keep my mind off going crazy, cause I couldn't be with someone I love and I love you Kayla. I know you love me too, I can see it in your eyes.. Just believe me," He stressed, I sighed.

"I love you, I do. But, I just feel like you moved on and--"

"Kayla, if I moved on. I'm moving on with you, nobody else, I wanna be with you and no one else. Ain't no flexin' . " I sighed , " I believe you," I really hope I'm not making the wrong choice. He smiles kissing my nose, He scooted down and set my head on his chest. My eyes were slowly closing while Cash was kissing on me, "Wait! You can't forget about me!" Kyla's little voice squeaks as she moves her way in between us. I giggled, when Cash reached his hand across Kyla, setting his hand on my behind. Soon enough we all drifted to sleep. Now this, feels right. I finally feel complete.

DRE

           So, today is my baby's birthday! Ace is turning 20!! He said he didn't want anything. But, I still had to do something. So I planned a surprise birthday party, at my house. I was just gonna go to his house pick him up, which was hard for him to agree to, but we were gonna go out to eat then to the beach . I didn't tell him we were going to the beach. Right now he told me he wanted to go home and change, and he's meet us at the beach. . .

"Where his fool ass at?" Mic whispers to me,  "I don't know, but I'll see." Walking to the parking lot, Mic followed  behind me.  "Oh my god." I covered my mouth. Ace had his hand on the girl's head pushing her head more onto little him downstairs. My heart stopped. "What the fuck?!" Mic screamed walking up to the girl, kicking her in her head. Smacking the piss out of Ace. The girl cried of pain making everyone come over to see what was going on. Ace pulled his pants and looked at me smirking. " It's over, you can see that shit right?" I walked up to him and smacked him then punched him.

"FUCK YOU ACE!" I cried. Why can't shit just be right for once? Fuck man.

I walked to my car and slammed the door, I heard Mic screaming telling me not to drive. I really didn't  care, I started the car up and sped off.

Before I knew it, I felt the car spinning. Then I was welcomed with darkness.

_____________________________

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

PLEASEEEEEE&THANKYOUUUUUUUU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 22.8K 27
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
517K 33.1K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
278K 17.8K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...