Crazy In Love ~ Book FOUR

由 HeatherJachmann

**BOOK FOUR of "The Taylor Family Series"** Isabella "Izzy" Taylor is the baby of the family, and the only da... 更多

COPYRIGHT.
Crazy In Love
New Sensation
Like It or Not
Tiny Daggers
To Look At You
By My Side
Bitter Tears
Soul Mistake
Beautiful Girl
Suicide Blonde
Just Keep Walking
Original Sin
Baby Don't Cry
Need You Tonight
Burn For You
Never Let You Go
This Time
Welcome To The Family
Heart Shaped Box
Something In The Way
In Utero
Nothing Else Matters
About A Girl
Unnamed Feeling
So Far Away
Photograph
One Step Closer
Elegantly Wasted
All Within My Hands
My World
In Bloom
Afterglow
Sweet Child O' Mine
Let It Be Christmas
Like It's Her Birthday
Purple Haze
I Loved Her First
The Family Tree
"Loving Her"
Book 5 InFO
IMPORTANT INFO REGARdING LOVING HER

You....and I

54.1K 1.1K 152
由 HeatherJachmann

You...and I

29th August 2038

Declan's POV (pic of Izzy's dress)

She's gonna kill me, she's gonna kill me, I knew I shouldn't have let Cade let me drink, I feel like fucking shit and I am starring into the mirror checking out my new dark brown hair. What the fuck happened last night? The last thing I remember was the shots of black Sambuca and there was a a shit load of them, I reek of aniseed and that is one thing Bell hates, anything that smells like licorice, and I smell like I was swimming in it. I splashed my face again with the freezing cold water, hopefully that wakes me up a bit more but I doubt it will, plus my head is pounding like a bitch.

"I feel sick." Nick groaned as he walked into the bathroom, I turned to look at him and noticed his hand was clamped over his face, his skin was pale and it was covered in a light layer of sweat. I would have thought Nick had more sense than to give in to the peer demands of his brothers and alcohol, and drink he did, he was sculling them down faster than the rest of us, now he's clearly paying for that.

"Don't chuck up with me in here, or I will do the same." I warned him before I quickly bolted the tiny room when he started to dry reach and made my way into the family room where Cade, Aidan, Tommy, Cam and Gage were all dressed and ready to go. Dad took one look at me and laughed, if Matt wasn't so pissed off with this whole pink hair thing, he would have laughed his ass off but I knew he was fuming inside.

"She's gonna kill you." Brax laughed as he walked in with Jax and Alex, they were all dressed in suits and they all stopped, Jax looked the most confused.

"I know, can everyone please stop reminding me of that fact." I growled, ever since Gage fixed my hair they've all had the same thing to say, I know Bell is going to be mad, the one thing I was not allowed to touch for the wedding day was my hair. Now with it almost the same shade as hers, and not one trace of blonde left, I know I'm in deep shit with the woman I'm about to call my wife.

"At least you have hair, it could've been worse." Dad chuckled as he drank his coffee, yeah and Cade's fucking lucky that it didn't resort to that, or he will be going down with me.

"True, what time do we leave?" I asked, I could just about hear my heart beating in my chest, that's how nervous, anxious and excited I'm getting to marry my girl, I've been waiting for this day and now it's finally here.

"Now, it's going to take us an hour to get there." Jace said as he walked in, Jace and Brax are the drivers of our cars, Bell wanted the wedding to be held at Kingsford Homestead which was the location of McLeod's Daughters. Bell had fallen in love with that show at a young age as Summer always watched it over and over, which also had my girl do the same, she made me watch it all with her. So today, we will be married at the homestead that was once called 'Drovers Run', and tonight we will be staying in the stonemasons cottage, we decided on that room as it was more private and away from the main house.

"Have we got everything, the last thing I need is that we left something behind." I asked and looked at all the men in the room, they all nodded and smiled. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down which did not work, this is going to be the longest drive in history. Jace was to drive Dad, Cade, Aidan and myself, while Brax had Nick, Tommy, Jax and Alex with him, Tyler had picked up Cam and Gage, he too pissed himself laughing at my hair, I'm definitely in the dog house.

"Declan, you need to relax a little, everything is going to work out as planned." Dad said as he squeezed my shoulder, even though he was sitting behind me, he still knew I was thinking too much about something else going wrong. Jace was laughing hard as he drove, big mouth Cade and Aidan were in the back giving him a full run down of what happened last night, I did not need that reminder.

"You should've been there bro, fuck it was hilarious, we took a heap of photos of his pink hair." Cade laughed, I turned and glared at him which only got him going louder.

"Oh well, at least I get to see Izzy go ape shit on his ass when he turns up as a brunette and not a blonde." Jace was just about pissing himself with laughter as were those trouble making twins in the back, I swear Dad even started to laugh as well.

"You just wait until the night before your wedding Cade, you better watch your back, pay backs a bitch." I smirked, oh hell yeah, he's so gonna get his ass pranked big time. The whole drive there was as I predicted, long and painful, Cade never shut up the whole way there and with Aidan next to him, it was even more torture. Once the car stopped, I looked around and noticed most of the guests starting to arrive and the sun was shining in the cloudless blue sky, it's a beautiful day for a wedding.

"Uncle Dec, did you have pink hair?" Jax asked me as I got out of the car, I groaned and cursed silently under my breath, who the hell told him that? He's got the biggest mouth out the lot of them, no secrets around Jaxon Taylor. 

"Yep, and your Aunty is going to cut his balls off when she finds out." Cade laughed but quickly stopped when Brax whacked him across the back of the head for talking like that in front of his sons, but his face held a cheeky smirk. Assholes, the lot of them. Everything was set up just the way Bell described it, the white chairs placed on the lawn which were seperated by the aisle that had a mixture of different shades of purple petals scattered along it. The marque was amazing inside, now that I can see it all together like this, it was so worth all that time and effort to get it perect for her, now I just need my bride here with me.

"Matt just sent a text, they're about fifteen minutes away." Dad said as he shoved his phone back into his pocket, Cade and Aidan stood either side of me as I nervously fiddled with the buttons on my shirt, well at least I know she's not ditching me at the alter. 

"Let's do this." Aidan grinned and slapped me on the shoulder, my legs automatically moved toward the end of the aisle where I was to wait for my bride, I just want to hold her and kiss her already. Standing at the front of everyone seemed to have calmed me down slightly, weird I know, must be because I know my girl is almost here and I get to see her.

"Dada." I turned to where the sound of my son came from and spotted Hudson in the arms of Joey, he was looking over her shoulder and his eyes were on me. Joey loves being a grandmother to the boys which has made Dad even more proud to call her his wife, she's had to accept an unexpected son who had a girlfriend pregnant with triplets, talk about instant family.

"Dada, Dada, Dada." I chuckled as I then heard the chants of Dada coming from Ryan as well, Bell wasn't too impressed that those where their first words but she can't complain too much, Noah's first words were Mum, so only fair. I was about to go over to them and give each one a big kiss before I marry their Mummy but I was told to get into my place as the vehicles had arrived, now I'm all nerves again, she's here.

Bell's POV

I'm getting married today, I'm going to be Dec's wife, wow, I really love the sound of that. I'll be his wife, I'll have a husband, gosh, how scary does that sound right, scray but I fucking love it. The whole time I sat in the chair at the salon while I had my hair lightly curled, I'm leaving my hair down because Dec loves it like that, my mind pictured how our day will go, hopefully it all goes well. Mum and Nanna helped me into my dress, I could tell the whole time that the both of them were trying not to cry, I had to try and hold my own tears back, 

"You look so beautiful Izzy." Mum gushed as she help Nanna spread the train out behind me, when I saw this dress I knew I had to have it, the lace is what I love the most. The lace applique is on organza and has a satin band around the waist that pulls around to the back, it's a gorgeous a-line strapless dress with sweetheart neckline, the scalloped trimmings are just beautiful.

"I feel beautiful, I'm almost too scared to get it dirty, we are going to a place where there's dirt." I smiled at them through the mirror as my hands ran flat across the material, I think I could live in this dress.

"We'll have it dry cleaned, plus I'm sure there's going to more than just dirt to worry about with my grandsons around." Mum chuckled, she's right of course my boys love getting dirty even when they eat. Mum and Nanna then left me alone to have some time with my Daddy before we were due to leave, I've always dreamt about the moment he walks me down to my waiting groom, I just didn't think I'd get this emotional about it. Dad walked me down the stairs to my gorgeous maid of honour Georgie who is absolutely glowing in her strapless purple knee length dress, Lexi, my cousin Holly and Dec's half sister Sam all glammed up, their dresses are slightly different with one strap over one shoulder.

"You look, wow, just wow." Georgie gushed as we neared them, I tried to pry myself off Dad's grip but he wouldn't let me go.

"Not yet princess, I'm not ready to let you go." he whispered softly, I tilted my head up to look at him and his eyes were boring into mine, I could see the cloudiness in his eyes from the tears, not again he can't make cry.

"Time to go Izzy." mum smiled from the front door, well this is it, this is the last time I'm walking out of this house as a Taylor because in over an hours time, I'm going to be Mrs Schutz. Lexi helped pick my dress up so I could into the easily, while Dad watched on while grumbling that he was losing his baby.

"Dec is going to show up right?" I asked Dad nervously as I clung to his side in the back of the car, the driver was on his way to our destination which is about an hour from home but so worth the drive, it's beautiful out there this time of year.

"He will be there Izzy, stop worrying." he gave my hand a squeeze and smiled, he better be there otherwise I'll be hunting him down and forcing him to marry me whether he likes it or not. I took a deep breath and nodded before get more comfortable in the seat, I closed my eyes and relaxed and rested my head against Dad's arm then felt his lips softly touch my forehead.

"We're here sweetheart." Dad whispered, his hand lightly squeezed mine as I opened my eyes, wow, I didn't think just closing them would put me to sleep, but I didn't sleep very well last night.

"It's show time." Georgie giggled, Lexi and Holly were fixing my dress at the back, making sure it was sitting nicely as Dad walked me down to my sexy man. I glanced around the property and saw that the whole family and a few more of our friends were already seated and waiting, five heads got my attention at the end of the aisle.

"What's wrong honey?" Lexi asked as she passed me my bouquet, my eyes stayed focused on the men that were waiting for us, I had to squint a little but I can tell from here.

"Is it just me or has Declan dyed his hair black?" I asked the four girls standing around me all tried to look to where I had my eyes planted, a slow nod from Holly confirmed my findings, what the fuck?

"Don't worry about it sweetheart, let's get you married." Dad interupted quickly and hooked his arm with mine and started walking, I sighed and tried my best to keep up with him. He came to a sudden stop when we reached the start of the path that leads to the aisle, Mum and Nanna were organising the kids as they were going to help escort them down, Jaxon was standing there with his hands on his hips waiting. Sam, Holly and Lexi followed Mum, Nanna and the kids to their places at the front of all the family, Georgie grinned and winked at me before she went on her way.

"Last chance to run away Izzy." Dad chuckled lightly, I had to laugh as that as he sounded deadly serious, there's no way I'm running from Dec, he's the only guy I want to be with.

"No chance in hell Daddy, now let's go." I looked up at him and gave him my biggest smile, now that we are moving slowly toward Dec, I just wanted to let go and run the rest of the way. As we got to the end of the aisle, Dad stopped and kissed my cheek softly before he placed my hand in Dec's, my eyes slowly moving up to his, I kept the smile on my face when I noticed his now dark brown, almost black hair. I told him not to touch his hair, I'm going to kill him, no I'm not, I'm going to kill the smirking idiots that stand beside him, Cade and Aidan as well as my new husband.

"Baby, you look amazing." Dec whispered, his voice literally melting everything else away, who the hell cares about his hair right now, I'm about to marry this man and get to be his wife for the rest of my life. My eyes gaze up and down him briefly and I just wanted to hurry up with this ceremony and rip this tux off him, holy shit he looks fucking hot.

"Right back at ya baby." I grinned, I was starting to feel excited and jumpy, I was itching to get this over and done with so I can finally call my man, my husband.

"Let's begin, turn to each other and hold your hands together." the celebrant smiled and we did was we were told, I could hear my heart thumping inside my chest, it was about to explode, well that's what it feels like. I could see in the corner of my eyes that our family had smiles on their faces but they didn't match the ones Dec and I had on ours, this is the moment I'm about to become a wife.

"Declan Ethan Schutz, do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife, to love and to cherish, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" the celebrant who is called Anthony said as he looked toward Dec, Dec's eyes never left mine for a second, he squeezed my hands gently and grinned.

"I do." he grinned more, I could feel my own smile growing wider by the second, I've never loved him more than I do this very moment.

"Isabella Autumn Taylor, do you take this man to be your lawful wedded husband, to love and to cherish, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" I bit my lip softly as I looked up at my man, and nodded, my grin even wider than a moment ago.

"I do." I said softly, trying to keep my voice normal as I could feel the tears building, I know I'm going to cry, I can feel it.

"Declan and Isabella will now share their own vows they've chosen to say to each other, Isabella, you may say yours." I took a deep breath and prayed that I remember everything I wanted to say to him, I know I'll forget something. 

"Declan, on this day a year ago, you made me the happiest ever by asking me to marry you. Having you beside me makes me glow. With all your tenderness, support and strength, knowing I can lean on you if I need to, makes me fear less. You have given me so much already, including our three little boys who are the centre of our world. I love your quietness, I love you stillness. I love your smile. I love the way you love me. Just the way I've always wanted to be loved. You encourage my personal growth. You listen and support me as no one else can. Today, and each other for the rest of my life, I will love you with everything I have." I got the words out clear but I felt a tear roll down my cheek, Dec raised one of his hands to wipe it away, his smile not faulting once as I spoke each word.

"Declan, your vows to Isabella." Anthony smiled, I took a breath and tried to blink back the wanting tear drops. Dec pulled me into him closer, I could almost hear his heart beating, I know I could feel his pulse through his hands as he gripped mine tightly.

"Bell, you are my best friend, my lover and one of my favourite pests. You make me laugh and cry, you are honest and wise. You are my strength and you are kindhearted. You have given me the best gift of all, our three sons, and maybe one day if you let me, add a couple more to our little family, we have plenty of love to share. You have always managed to help me through the bad times and I cannot imagine my life without you. Today, I want to make a promise to you and myself, infront of our friends and family, to love, honour and protect you for all the days of my life." I could see his eyes fill with tears, he may as well join me and cry, I don't want to be the only only crying. I squeezed his hands and mouth 'I love you' just as he did, I chuckled lightly, I turned to the celebrant as he instructed the rings be placed in his palm and blessed them before he gesture for us to take and exchange with each other.

"Dec, I give you this ring, as a reminder that I will love, honour and cherish you, in all times, in all places. And in all ways, forever." I smiled as I slipped his ring on his left ring finger, I even lifted it up to my lips and kissed it softly.

"Bell, I give you this ring, as a reminder that I will love, honour and cherish you, in all times, in all places. And in all ways, forever.' Dec slipped the ring on my finger and he did the same thing and gave it a kiss to seal the deal, wow, I married my man, he's my husband, oh my, I'm a wife.

"With the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss your bride." Dec wasted no time in sweeping me into a mind blowing kiss that left my legs feeling like jelly, the cheers and claps erupted from the chairs that were filled with our family and friends.

"I love you Mrs. Schutz." Dec grinned happily as I was still wrapped tightly in his arms, I love the sound of that.

"I love you too, husband." I whispered back before he crashed his lips back to mine, everyone just vanished and it was just my husband and myself, in our own little bubble. A loud clearing of someones throat broke us apart, I didn't want to stop, for some reason Dec tastes so much better now that he's my husband.

"Ewww, they got germs now." Jax said as it was the yuckiest thing in the world to kiss someone, he's such a cutie. Once we had signed the certificates, it was time for some photos which will look great, it's such a gorgeous day today.

"Let me explain about the hair Baby, I'm so sorry that it's not what you wanted." Dec said softly as we walked over to where our guests were having some champagne while they wait for the reception to start. I pulled Dec to a stop and wrapped my arms around his waist tightly, my chin rested on his chest as I looked up at him, his eyes glued to mine as his arms snaked around me tightly.

"Baby, I don't care because I am now Mrs Schutz, I'm your wife Baby." I grinned, I was starting to get that excited bounce back into my feet, Dec chuckled softly then pressed his lips to mine again, I'll never get tired of those amazing lips. 

"You sure are, and you'll stay that way, I love you so much Bell, you look amazingly beautiful today." he whispered, his lips still softly touching mine, what time does this party finish? I 'm ready to make good use of that suite we have tonight.

"I love you too, hubby, do you think they'd notice if we disappeared for a few minutes?" I asked him, my hands rubbed up and down his back until they found that perfect round ass of his, I just have to close my eyes to see how good it is, feels much better though.

"Umm, we would." Dad chuckled and I spun around and saw that he had my baby boy Noah in his arms, Mum was holding Ryan and Ethan held Hudson, all three of them look gorgeous in their black pants and white shirts, just like their daddy's only smaller.

"These little people wanted to see their Mummy and Daddy." Mum smiled before she moved closer, Ryan's hands came out for me to pick him up, as Dec the show off took both Hudson and Noah from our Dad's. We are finally one, all of us now sharing the same surname making our family complete.

"Mum, Mum, Mum," I grinned at Noah's words, Dec pulled Ryan and I more into him so we were all cuddled in together, I looked at each one of my boys and thanked god for giving me such a wonderful family. 

"Let's go have some cake boys." Dec grinned as he rearranged Noah on his hip, it's hard not to smile at how he interacts with his boys, he loves them so much and so do I. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I never had Declan, if I didn't end up getting pregnant and finding out that there was actually three babies inside instead of just the one. I just couldn't live my life without my boys and I never want to, I want our little family to stay just like this right now, happy and full of love, I smiled up at my husband as he looked deeply into my eyes, I love him so much, even though I'm going to kick his ass tonight for dying his hair.

"Lead the way Daddy." I grinned happily, I wrapped my free arm around him somehow and the five of us walked into our new beginning, one that I hope never ends.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

"Crazy in Love" is officially complete... this is the last chapter :(

PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT!!

I would like to thank all my readers that have stuck through each book with me so far, hopefully go onto book 5 with me as well. I will try and get the info of the new book out by tomorrow sometime, 

If you haven't liked my facebook page, please feel free to go do that just search "TaylorFamilySeries"... you'll find pictues that dont feature on here, update notices and just stuff I'd want to ask, 

I now have instagram as well, which I had my daughter teach me how to use it lol find me if you like, please follow me @heatherjoyroberts777

Oh... and I have twitter too LOL... I probably wont use that much as I'm dumb at using that too, but it's there as well... @heather_joy777

if you've liked those pages of followed me or whater, you'll see pics of all the Taylor grandkids, wedding items, the venue, things like that are on there.... I did drive past Kingsford homestead today to get my daughters birthday cake lol, it's only 20 minutes from my house!

Until next time, see you soon!

Heather xxx

p.s... the DeBell's will feature in the fifth book, and yes there will be more from Brax, Jace and Nick, as well as Cade, Aidan and Izzy, and Maaty and Sums of course... and you guys are having problems keeping track of everyone in the books, try being in my mind with everyone.

bye for now :)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

471K 17.5K 54
"THE FINAL CHAPTER." • • • Campbell West Cade has been through a lot of trauma in her seventeen y...
2.3K 25 46
Taylor is a 17 year old student who isn't the brightest in her class but she still tries her best. With her three best friends, after loosing Jazmine...
11.8K 868 17
She'd die for love. He didn't believe in love. *** From reading The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood, to watching 10 Things I Hate About You, to list...
3.9K 270 59
Marie's life has always been been all over the place, now her mum has decided to moved Marie and her brother Kye to the USA in order to start a new l...