The Zoldyck's Nanny (Illumi x...

Od Katjaface

Why is Illumi so obsessed with Killua? What if it was because Killua was not his brother, but his son? This f... Viac

Chapter One: Unexpected
Chapter Two: Prisoner or Guest
Chapter Three: Pickles and Peanut Butter and Private Moments
Chapter Four: No Meat Please
Chapter Five: And Another One Cracks the Whip
Chapter Six: A Steamy Moment and A New Feeling
Chapter Seven: Love... Interrupted
Chapter Eight: A Few Months Later
Chapter Ten: His Fears
Chapter Eleven: Her Fears
Chapter Twelve: Welcome To The World, Killua!
Chapter Thirteen: It's Illumi-sama to You
Chapter Fourteen: Age One
Chapter Fifteen: Age Two
Chapter Sixteen: Age Three
Chapter Seventeen: Age Four
Chapter Eighteen: Age Five
Chapter Nineteen: Age Six
Chapter Twenty: Age Nine
Chapter Twenty-One: Age Twelve... Starting The Story
Chapter Twenty-Two: Reunited
Chapter Twenty-Three: Adult Conversation
Chapter Twenty-Four: Uneventful But Suspicious
Chapter Twenty-Five: Found You
Chapter Twenty-Six: Tricky Situations
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Personal Questions
Chapter Twenty-Eight: More Personal Questions
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Too Personal
Chapter Thirty: Quick Draw
Chapter Thirty-One: Pantsed
Chapter Thirty-Two: In A Deep Hole
Chapter Thirty-Three: Good Intentions
Chapter Thirty-Four: Too Long, Kil
Chapter Thirty-Five: Welcome Home
Chapter Thirty-Six: Kalluto Time
Chapter Thirty-Seven: On The Road Again
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Playing House
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Illumi's Change of Attitude
Chapter Forty: It's All Fun and Games
Chapter Forty-One: Until Somebody Gets Hurt
Chapter Forty-Two: Really, Really Hurt
Chapter Forty-Three: Apologies
Chapter Forty-Four: The End... Of This Arc
Chapter Forty-Five: Starting Anew
Chapter Forty-Six: Traveling Home
Chapter Forty-Seven: Peanut Butter, Private Moments and Pickles
Chapter Forty-Eight: Reminisce
Chapter Forty-Nine: Making the Calls
Chapter Fifty: The Condition
Chapter Fifty-One: The Big News
Chapter Fifty-Two: The Formal Announcement
Chapter Fifty-Three: Month Three
Chapter Fifty-Four: Month Four
Chapter Fifty-Five: Month Five
Chapter Fifty-Six: Month Six~Caught
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Month Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Month Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine: Month Nine and The Birth
Chapter Sixty: The Time Has Come to Say Goodbye
One-Shot: Eight Years Later
One-Shot: Meeting The Family
One-Shot: All Those Years Ago

Chapter Nine: The Expecting Expects the Expected

28.4K 1K 336
Od Katjaface

You knew what it was before you even entered the room. Kikyo's radiant, yet sickening, aura permeating most of the mansion. 

"Now that everyone has finally made it here," she began, adding a pointed look at you, "I'd like to announce that I, too, am with child. I expect this child to do wonderful things as my other children have. I also request my usual diet and treatment for this pregnancy."

You sighed, Zeno and Silva beamed, Milluki went back to playing with his gadgets and Illumi looked, well, emotionless. She would do this, you thought to yourself, no one else can be special but Kikyo. After everyone offered their congratulations, the family quickly dispersed, leaving you to fend for yourself.

It had been quite a boring day, and even this news hadn't broken through the monotony. For the first time in the last six months you had been here you finally decided it was time to explore the woods. You were a bit nervous, knowing that the Zoldycks would most likely have creatures or humans protecting the forest, but you were eager to have an adventure. So, off you went.

An hour or two went by with very little happening. This wasn't boding well for your "mini-adventure". So you decided to head straight for the bottom of the mountain, rather than wander aimlessly. Instead of following the path however, you decided to go straight down from where your tower was located. After all, it never hurt to know your escape route before you needed it. This meant that you were going to walk back up to your tower and then continue all the way down the mountain. Another few hours most likely, considering the state you were in. But what else were you doing today?

The trip was, as expected, very dull. You were surprised at the lack of any creatures at all, not just the lack of deadly ones. It was deathly quiet as you continued your descent. An hour passed, then two, when suddenly you heard a growl in the distance. You hardened on instinct and immediately tried to think of an escape plan. You had believed that you had a few minutes before the creature found and mauled you, so you decided to stay still and plan rather than  panic and run. But unfortunately, this was the one unexpected thing today. The beast came into sight within thirty seconds, leaving you to fall into a fight-or-flight response. All your training was telling you to fight, that you could find a way to defeat this dog-like monster, but your motherly instinct was telling you to run, hide and protect the life growing inside of you. As the monster bore down on you, you decided to harden as much as you could and hide behind a nearby tree. You hoped that your Zetsu would be enough to protect you, although you didn't expect it to.

As expected, it was not and within seconds, you felt the humid breath and saw the sharp teeth barreling towards you, taking the tree with it. You leapt forward, hoping that you may miss the mouth as it closed around you. Closing your eyes and focusing entirely on hardening your bones as time slowed to a crawl, you felt an incredible pressure form around your left leg and suddenly you were tossed into the air. This is such a stupid way to die, you mused as you flew through the air, towards the creatures mouth. You then waited for the expected blackness of death to swallow you. Even if you could have your bones broken, you could definitely have all of the flesh torn from your body.

"Mike, leave it." you heard a calm voice say as you began to black out from fear. The last thing you heard was "You are so stupid" and with that, you lost consciousness.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

8.9K 205 42
Y/N Morow, was Hisoka's little sister. Since they were assasins and good friends with the Zoldyck family, Y/N's gone trought hard training. After he...
38.8K 1.2K 28
"My dearest daughter, also you should get a Hunter license." "But father, I am already one of the strongest of my siblings. Why should I?" "See it as...
65.4K 1.2K 26
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚝. 𝙺�...
546K 15.8K 62
"Use your brain, baka." A Killua hxh fanfic (read the second book! - Maid In Training) ✨HIGHEST RANKINGS::✨ •• #1 in #illumizolydck •• #1 in #hisoka...