Its A Secret So It Stays A Se...

By desilisius

(Romance & Teen Fiction) Seventeen year old Melissa Collins is a nerd, or atleast that's what others say, but... More

Its A Secret So It Stays A Secret
My Secret Has Been Spilled
umm... i dunno a title for this chapter yet o.O sowwi...
lalalala chapter 4
Author's Message
Chapter 5
Chapter 6~~Rain <3<3<3 XD dessyyy = evil <3 love u guyss!.. ^-^
Chapter 7 :)))))
chapter 8.... EXO <3<3 Rain <3<3<3

Chapter 9 FINAL!!! D; Farewell My Dear Penguins!

1.7K 44 21
By desilisius

haaaiii penguins! ≧▼≦ arnt they just freaking badass sh!t!? XD sowwi~! anywayssssss thanksss to every single human being who had read this story! :))) thanks A LOT! i srsly enjoyed writing this! :D this is where i could put my random sht and desires in x3 imma miss my baby melly ;c was fun writing about her! she was a part of meh!! D; ....sorry! ill shut up now! :o go! hush! go read it! :D what u waiting for? go on!!! go go go! may the penguins be with u!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Nervously, I walked up the stairs to my locker.

This was the first time I was back at school again since I’ve been suspended.

I quickly glanced around me, I was sure everyone has heard what had happened, and that every single person in this school now knows the secret me and Mr. Morgan had.

I gulped; I was in some deep sh!t now.

I was slightly relived that there weren’t any students in the hallway or by their lockers since it was the middle of fourth period.

It took me everything I had not to run back to my room and lock myself up what I had done for the past few weeks since I’ve been suspended.

But hey, at least they didn’t expel me from school, like a certain someone.

It made me slightly happy but also slightly guilty that Mr. Morgan was fired and could possibly never be a teacher again.

Yes it was my fault for that… but he also went over the edge by kidnapping me like that.

That’s why I think it’s weird that the headmaster didn’t expel me; I was just as wrong as Mr. Morgan… Right?

I quickly opened my locker and dumped my bag in it.

It felt like I had to start all over again with everything, but it also felt like I’ve got a new chance.

I whimpered as a shot of pain ran through my head, my hand shot to the side of my head to ease the pain but it was no help.

I took some deep breaths knowing that that would help.

My wound has healed already but the pain was still there, and it hurts like a bitch.

I cursed under my breath when the pain was still present.

Flashes of Mr. Morgan going to hit me with the stone came in my mind and I shivered with fear, those memories will always exist and haunt me in my dreams for sure.

Yes I’m feeling slightly paranoid because I wasn’t sure if Mr. Morgan got thrown in jail or not… let’s just hope he won’t do any crazy stuff anymore.

The pain was finally gone and I sighed in relief.

I jumped as the bell rang, signing that it was lunch break.

Now I could feel the fear and nerves creep into my skin.

It was the time to face my school life…

I was scared… I was scared that Katie would reject me… I mean she didn’t know anything about my secret. She was a friend who I should of told everything, she would have guided me to the right path but instead I hid behind my own secret.

Students milled out of their classrooms and into the hallway. I saw the glances they were giving me, I heard the whispers of my name when they noticed me but I stood my ground.

I was waiting for Katie, I sent her a text last night telling her I was coming back in school again and that I would wait for her at the locker, and that we had to talk.

She didn’t reply, which was understandable…

I spotted some guys and girls stopping not far away from me, looking at me in disgust.

Yes I deserved that, I knew I would be seeing those looks much, but it was a punishment I had to accept.

“I can’t believe they didn’t expel her, that slut,” I could hear the girl say, I knew who she was, she was the first girl who called me a slut in the class, she was one of those Mason stalkers.

I bit my bottom lip, it still made me upset and angry when someone would call me a slut, I mean yes! I did it with the teacher… but I had no choice, it was that or my mother would have died, it was that or robbing a bank, it was that or selling myself to strangers! So I still don’t deserve to be called a fucking slut!

I did what I had to do, and that was saving my mother.

I gulped as I remember the hurt look of my mother when she found out about my secret; I shivered as I saw the shocked face of my father. They were beyond disappointed… I told them I did it for the money to help mother… but those faces stayed the same…

I tried to blink away the tears; I hope one day they would understand it…

“Hah! Look! She’s going to cry only because she was called a slut!” A guy’s voice suddenly snapped me out of my thoughts.

I frowned my eyebrows being slightly confused, I noticed that most of the students had stopped and were watching me.

“I wasn’t crying,” I replied back dryly, it wasn’t slightly the truth but I wasn’t crying for the reason that he was thinking.

The guy had a mocking expression on his face as he started to walk closer to me, “So now we’re going to lie again Miss piggy,”

I looked at him in shock and surprise, miss piggy?

I looked at my stomach, since when was I fat? Okay I don’t have a nice figure like those models… but I wasn’t fat… right?

“She’s not even denying she’s fat! The poor girl! I wonder how you get the guys in your bed,” He snickered, wearing a large smirk on his ugly face.

So now I was going to get bullied? Maybe I deserved that.

Maybe what I did was wrong and now I should pay the price.

Biting back my retort, I watched as his friends surrounding him laughed as if it were the funniest thing in the world.

I was just staring blankly at them, kinda feeling sorry, guess they don’t really have that good a sense of humor. Don’t get me wrong, it was pissing me off how they were treating me, but it’s for the best.

“So you wanna meet at your bed or mine,” He went on laughing about his own jokes, more people had joined in, some were chuckling and some were just watching me in distaste and jealously (the girls).

“Dude, fuck off,” I couldn’t stop my mouth anymore, I couldn’t stand it that they were going to bully me this way, no, I wasn’t going to make people think I was enjoying what I was doing.

He stopped laughing abruptly and stared at me with a grin, thinking he finally hit the right spot.

“Oh, so now we’re talking back huh? Don’t like being called a slut? Well that’s your own fault, miss slut.” He shot back at me, glaring.

I bit my bottom lip, I was pissed off like a madwoman, but I couldn’t do anything, it wasn’t like I wanted to get expelled again or something… so let’s just keep it clean.

He chanted the words over and over again, drilling it into my head, calling me a slut and telling me how ugly and pathetic I was.

Like I didn’t know that already.

“Dude, you’re just jealous you can’t get any with your fugly face!” suddenly a voice barked from the left.

I slowly turned my head to meet a glaring Katie.

I could see her big green eyes were spitting fire, but I was slightly relieved they weren’t focused on me but on the fvck face before me.

“Katie, go away,” I said, shooting her a warning look, if she defended me right now she would be the target too.

“Hoe shut up,” She suddenly snapped at me.

I looked back at her in shock, but also slightly proud of my little girl.

She confidently strode towards us, having a firm glare at the guy who was glaring straight back at her.

“Go fuck a donkey! At least they accept you for your looks!” She spat angry, showing no fear and showing no sign of the cute little Katie that I knew.

This woman was messed up… but I liked that.

“Go away you twurt, this has nothing to do with you,” He lamely quipped, looking back at me again.

“She’s mah bitch and only I can talk shit to her! You hear me donkey face!” She growled back moving slightly in front of me in a protective stance.

I felt so touched… she called me her bitch; it made me feel so special.

She didn’t hate me at all? Otherwise she wouldn’t be defending me right now, right?

I rested my hand on Katie’s shoulder pulling her back gently, I wasn’t going to let her do this, that made me feel even more pathetic, we were going to do this together…

What? She said herself I’m her bitch so she won’t get away with it anymore.

From now on… I will be her bitch, her and only. J

“Dude, just go away before things get worse,” I said in a low deadly tone suddenly feeling myself getting stronger with the support my Pimp gave me.

It stayed silent; I knew he was thinking of a comeback.

“You know I heard that you did this all for your mother and that she was dying, but don’t you think your being cruel with making up that pathetic excuse?” He said back having a proud smirk on his face, his friends erupted into laugh all over again. But the crowd didn’t. Like they knew that joke went too far, and it sure did.

My hands were clenched in fists, blood boiling with fury. Before I even knew what was happen I lunged, my fist flying straight for his face.

The donkey guy flew a few meters away, his body landing on the tiled floor, knocked unconscious from the impact.

I looked at him in shock still having my arm in the air.

I didn’t do that.

My fist didn’t even made contact with him, oh crap! I have super powers!

Gasps were heard everywhere and some girls started to scream.

“No, you don’t have super powers stupid,” I heard the annoyed voice of Mason near my ear; I could felt his hot breath fanning over my ear.

A shiver ran through me.

I didn’t dare turn to face him, “I said that out loud didn’t I?” I whispered, slowly dropping my slightly tired arm for hanging in the air like that.

He chuckled before replying with a ‘yup’.

So I didn’t hit the donkey face kid? So I didn’t have any super powers? So I wasn’t going to save the cheerleader and then save the world?

“Holy crap Mason! You KO'ed him! In one freaking punch! Quickly! Do your final fatality!” Katie chirped in excitement.

Wow… she was back to the usual cute little girl… oh yeah, forgot she had mood swings...

He wrapped his big arms around my waist and pushed me against his warm and comfortable chest.

“He didn’t hurt you did he?” He asked, I could hear the slightest bit of worry in his tone, but knowing this dork I knew he was just trying to be the bad ass here.

“I’m perfectly fine… you didn’t had to KO him though, now you will be in deep sh!t,” I mumbled back looking at his arms that were still firmly wrapped around me.

So yeah… we’re dating. Well we didn’t technically go out on a date… yet! But we both know we have feelings for each other so... erm… yeah! :D

“Let go of me you dork,” I hushed him, trying to release myself from his grasp.

I hastily glanced before me and saw that many students were looking at us in shock and the others were trying to wake up donkey face.

I gulped, now I’ve attracted even more attention that I wanted!

I wanted to quickly run away from those eyes that were lingering on me.

“I wanna get out of here,” I whispered, my voice barely audible.

Mason’s arms tightened around me. I craned my neck to look up at him; his face was hard and he was glaring at the crowd.

I frowned; if he keeps it up like that people will start to hate him just like me.

I wonder if people even still think he’s popular since he’s now got something with me.

I started to walk away but got pulled back in place again by Mason.

I scowled; he knew I didn’t wanted to stay here!

I knew I should have tried harder to escape his firm grip because soon I saw the principal coming this way after they had carried donkey face guy away.

His face was furious as he looked at me and Mason.

I gulped; I knew he wasn’t going to have mercy.

He stalked our way until he was close enough.

“Could someone explain to me what happened?” He asked, his tone having no room for any jokes.

It stayed quiet, which was slowly killing me from the inside.

“I punched that kid,” Mason dryly intoned after a while of silence.

My head shot up to look at him in shock.

At least say it so that you didn’t seem like it’s your fault! I thought angrily in my mind.

“You know we don’t approve fighting in this school Mr. Bandly, please follow me to my office so I can call your parents to pick you up.” He said and turned around stalking back to his office where he no life-ed behind his desk.

Disappointed, I felt my stomach sink as Mason unwrapped his arms from me.

“You stupid… you should have explained it better!” I mumbled annoyed, shooting him a glare.

He lifted his eyebrows up, like he didn’t get what I was saying at all.

“Don’t act stupid now!”

“But you just now called me stupid,” He shot back at me; I could see a small grin making its way on his face.

I rolled my eyes, it’s supposed to hurt being dissed…

“Just go, and you better not get expelled or something,” I said giving him a stern look.

His grin grew wider and he suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

I opened my mouth to scold him but all thoughts disappeared as I felt his lips making contact with mine.

My eyes widened in shock and I could hear the squeal of Katie who I totally forgot was still here.

I tried to glare at him but I couldn’t. His lips felt so good against mine that I couldn’t think straight anymore.

I could feel my legs getting weaker and weaker but luckily Mason had his arms wrapped around me and held me up.

I pushed myself closer to him and grabbed his shirt with both my hands, not wanting to be separated.

Too soon he pulled away from me and stared deeply in my eyes.

A blush made its way onto my cheeks and I quickly looked the other way in embarrassment.

“Don’t,” He said, his hot breath caressing my face.

“Don’t look away, I want to look at your beautiful face,” He said earnestly, his face was serious as his eyes were boring through mine.

I almost felt lost in his dark eyes that suited him so good.

A loud fake cough made us look aside to a rather annoyed Katie.

Weird, I thought she would look at us in adoration.

“I know you guys are being all cute, but sorry dude, I need to steal my hoe from you.” she said smoothly.

Mason released me from his hold and turned to Katie.

“She’s not your hoe, she’s my girl.” He said back confidently.

I rolled my eyes, which started to become a habit now.

“I’m not some kind of toy you guys can fight about, now you,” I jabbed my finger at Mason, “You go and meet your hell, and you,” I pointed to Katie, “You come with me.”

Mason shrugged, “You sure you will be ok?” He asked with a smirk on his face, but I could see the slightest bit of concern in his eyes.

I frowned.

Was I going to be ok? I did have Katie, but who knows…

I gulped, “Hurry back,” I whispered glancing down at the ground.

“I will,” he said as he grabbed my face and pulled it up to plant one quick kiss on my lips.

A small smile came onto my face.

He winked back and turned around while burying his hands in his pocket.

I watched as he walked away to the principal’s office.

I turned to Katie and pulled her with me to the cafeteria.

I was sure lunch was almost over so I had to hurry and eat something because I was starving.

Besides, this was kinda the first time I’ve brought lunch with me.

*

I crammed the last bite of my sandwich in my mouth.

The bell will go soon and I’ve finished on time.

I looked at Katie who was glaring at some group of people.

I frowned, why is she glaring at them?

I glanced at the group and some were looking at me with disgusted faces.

Oh… now I get it, they’re haters.

I rolled my eyes.

“Kate, just leave them, they’re not worth it.” I said.

She huffed and turned her head away.

A small smile crept onto my face; I was glad Katie had forgiven me and that she stayed my friend.

I told her everything that she wanted to know while eating my lunch.

I wasn’t going to keep secrets anymore.

They were too much trouble and so I’ve learned my lesson.

Suddenly, the loudspeakers were on. Static and background echoed behind it, like nails scraping against class, causing me to wince.

Everyone suddenly went quiet while waiting for the announcement that was about to be made.

My eyes widened as I heard a familiar voice through it.

Holy crap!

Why is Mason speaking right now?

Everyone started to look or glance at me.

“Just one quick message. Anyone who dares to mess with my girl will have a death wish.”

It stayed silent as Mason’s voice dwindled away.

I gulped, why did that idiot do that?

That will only make it worse!

Wait… maybe there is still hope!

Maybe they don’t know I’m his girl—

Suddenly Mason his voice was back again.

“Melissa, I love you—“ he suddenly said through it before getting jerked away by the principal who you could clearly hear yelling angrily at him before it got turned off again.

Okay I’m doomed.

I quickly glanced around the cafeteria hoping that everyone would just ignore the embarrassing message from Mason and was just enjoying their lovely food.

But sadly, every single eyes was looking at me… most of them were shocked.

Was it that a shock for him to say I love you to me?

Well yes… it actually was! I swear I could melt… if it wasn’t said through the loudspeakers were everyone could hear it… that’s just plainly embarrassing.

“Ok… that… was… fucking… awesome!” Katie chirped in excitement looking at me happily with her big eyes that screamed innocent.

Everyone heard what she said because it was deadly silent.

The bell started to ring, breaking the thick silence.

Saved by the bell!

I quickly stood up and almost ran out of the cafeteria leaving Katie behind.

I sighed.

When will this torture of a day end?

Thinking that I would be safe in the classes, well hell no!

It was even worse because there they could fully attack me now!

Teacher was just writing on the board thinking that everyone was being good and was writing with him, but this is reality! No one does that sh!t.

They were all glancing at me while whispering stuff, the typical ‘We are gossiping about you’.

I didn’t pay that much attention to them though, even if they tried to get my attention by calling my name or other bad names, I was just looking out of the window like a love sick girl who missed her hubby.

I glanced at the teacher when he finally turned around and looked around the class to see if they were doing as he said, the poor man.

His eyes suddenly met mine and they stayed there, a little bit too long if you ask me.

I gulped, this is Mr. Greenwoods were talking about, he could do some crazy ass stuff like last time, he forced me to help him with the books, but his real plan was just to ask me if I really had a boyfriend and then Mason showed up and he ditched on my ass.

I glanced out of the window again; I need to stay away from that man because I’m sure he must be thinking about something now.

It was kinda awkward because every teacher and student has heard the speech that Mason gave, no teacher said anything though… guess they felt my suffering.

Don’t get me wrong though… some part of me died by hearing him say he loves me, I mean like that was freaking cute! I wanted to go and run to him and hug him and be all fan girl, but the other half of mine was just so embarrassed.

The small smile that was on my face slowly started to disappear.

He must have been sent home now…

Who knows for how long, damnit! Hate to admit it but I was going to miss that jerk!

I sighed again.

Life is cruel…

I gasped when I suddenly saw Mason walking out of the school building; he had his bag with him over his shoulder and was walking with his hands in his pockets to the gate.

He was going home…

I tried to hide the sad expression; he wasn’t going to come back to me.

“Miss. Collins,” Mr. Greenwood his voice suddenly made me snap.

I looked at him in confused.

He smiled and said, “Go.”

With not a second to waste I abruptly stood up making everyone look at me in surprise.

I could tell what his eyes were saying, he told me to get the fvck up and go to Mason!

I quickly ran out of the class room and made my way to the big double doors of the exit.

Let’s just hope he wasn’t a fast walker!

I pushed the door open and search the place… but no sign of Mason.

I quickly ran to the gates and started to search the streets, maybe he wasn’t that far.

Wait… was I allowed to go and search for him off the school grounds?

Maybe I should call him?

Or should I just go back to class? Shit I can’t! Everyone just saw my weird scene and it would be awkward if I came back so fast.

Holy crap! Are they looking at me right now from the window!?

Don’t turn back…

“Are you just gonna stand there like an idiot?” his husky voice suddenly made me snap outta my thoughts.

I slowly turned around to see the jerk himself leaning against the wall that was connected with the gates.

I glared at him.

Really? He totally ruined the romantic moment where we would ran to each other and hug tightly…

So much for my happy ending I sighed.

“Well?” He went on, having a playful smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes, I opened my mouth to give him a smart reply back but he beat me in it.

“Where is that hug you wanted to give me?”

I looked at him in surprise, I was sure I didn’t said out loud that I wanted to hug him!

He opened his arms wide and my legs suddenly had their own lives and started to run to him.

I may have exaggerated but I jumped into his arms like the bitch that I am.

Suddenly the song of ke$ha with your love is my drug played in my head, such a right moment for that song!

“Don’t think that we will do this daily,” I murmured with a sly smile on my face as I looked deeply in his dark eyes.

His smirk only grew wider as he looked back at me.

There fell a silence but it was a comfortable one, like we were the only ones on earth.

“To make us official, I want to take you out on a date,” He said, his smirk slowly turning into a genuine smile.

I blinked a few times.

So being asked out went like this?

I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

If I say yes… then that means that I will be his girlfriend and we will be a couple.

I frowned.

Will that be a good plan? I mean people will hate him or maybe not, but I’m sure girls will still come and try to harass him and steal him from me.

And who knows… maybe I could lose him to a way prettier girl.

“Don’t think like that,” He suddenly snapped.

I looked at him in surprise; his face only inches away since I was still pressed against his chest.

“You are a one and only, and I don’t remember Melissa letting girls harass me, I only know the Melissa who would eat them alive if they did,” He said, I could hear the slightest bit of amusement in it.

A small smile crept onto my face. He’s right; I wouldn’t let my man be touched by some annoying girls!

“Then I’ll take that smile as a yes, I’ll pick you up tonight sunshine,” I lifted up my eyebrow.

“Sunshine? Did you just call me sunshine? Like seriously?” I said, shooting him a playful glare.

What happened with the babe or baby nicknames, not that I mind sunshine though, it’s cute.

He chuckled, “I thought girls liked being called sunshine.”

I looked at him in a fake shock, “Well, I don’t remember telling you I liked it—“ I couldn’t finish my sentence anymore as Mason his lips suddenly slammed on mine.

I first froze but slowly started to kiss him back.

It wasn’t a wild or aggressive kiss, it was nice and passionate.

Like we were signing a contract saying that it was officially now!

Booya!

He pulled away as we both didn’t have any breath anymore.

That was one sexy ass kiss!

“You need to go back to class now babe,” He said, his usual smirk coming back to his face.

I sighed; don’t reply to it, that’s only what he wants.

“Go home now lover boy,” I said shaking my head lightly in amusement.

He pecked one more kiss on my lips and started to walk away backwards, still facing me.

Is he stupid?

“Turn back you idiot! You can’t see where you’re walking!” I yelled to him.

He blew me a kiss and did as I said.

I reached up, grabbing the imaginary kiss in the air but quickly lowered again when I noticed how lame it looked.

I sighed, staring wistfully at Mason’s retreating back.

My eyes slowly lowered to his butt that looked so perfect and sexy!

Don’t you just have that feeling when you just want to slap his butt and smile at him evilly?

I started to turn back to the school building and walked back to my class.

Maybe I should try it sometime. Yeah... :)

Wonder how soft they will feel~!

~~~~~~

LOL XD as i said~! i had my desires! :3 lucky i didnt went r rated with it (*ω)

THAAANNNNNNKKKKKSSSSSS!!!!!! <3 LOVE U ALL!!!! LIKE A LOT!!!

feeling like reading more of my stories? please go and take a look~!

Title: My Never Ending Love; Watty Awards 2012

Genre: Fantasy & Romance 

Summary: Seventeen year old Yuki keeps having weird dreams; dreams that she doesn’t remember when she wakes up. Later that day Yuki got saved by a weird but sure not human guy, from a weird creature that she has never seen before. But the strange thing is... why does Yuki feels attracted to this strange guy? And why are there creatures after her? Soon Yuki finds out that the life she is living now soon will have a drastic turn.

~

Title: So Much For My Happy Ending.

Genre: Teen fiction and Romance.

Summary: Seventeen year old Michelle has been through hell, and still is. The only think she is wishing for is a happy ending.. but wishing is not enough, she has to do something about it herself... but how? she has no friends who can support her or help her through it, she lives with her mother who hates her and her own dad has left a horrible scar on her heart.. will Michelle find her happy ending or will she be in a nightmare forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.2K 48
Cara Stewart is just an ordinary looking teenager. But like any normal teenager, Cara has a secret. A secret that only 3 people know of. A secret t...
60.7K 2.1K 18
Jordan Whitehead the nerd that no one ever payed attention to. He never was the popular type, and was always a victim when it came to bullying. And a...
1.8M 46K 36
My whole life has literally sucked. My mom cheated on my dad when I was 11 and then both my dad and I moved out. My name is Chloe and I'm 16 years ol...
196K 2.7K 44
Hate; feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone or something) Carter Shay is a seventeen year old girl who's grown up with everything handed to...