I found you

zainee72 tarafından

Manik malhotra who have lost everything. Who didn't know what is warmth of mother, who didnt know how it fe... Daha Fazla

prologue
character sketch
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22A
part 22B
part 23A
part 23B
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31A
part 31 B
part 32 A
Part 32 B
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 39
part 40
part 41
Epilogue
Finding you again sequel of IFY
Just for fun

part 38

13.8K 997 181
zainee72 tarafından

Five months later:

"Sir nandni madam is here...!" receptionist told manik at intercom.
"Nandni is here...!" manik repeated surprisingly while sitting in his important meeting.

"send her in my cabin I'm coming back there...!" manik asked receptionist and hanged up the receiver and after giving final instruction he left for his cabin.

--------------

After just few minutes manik listened knock at door and a smile appeared at his face. He stood up and went towards the door and opened it. Nandni was looking here and there waiting for his permission when a gentle pull at her wrist brought her back in her senses. Next moment she was inside his cabin pinned to closed door.

"Manik....!" she took his name like it was most difficult thing to do when her man was close enough to snatch her sanity.

"hmmmm...!" manik just hmmmd while cupping her face in his palms. A continuous smile was there at his face. He came close to her lips but he noticed she was inhaling deeply.

"Hey did I scare you....!" he asked having politeness and concern in his voice. Nodding her head she made cutest puppy face. Manik was looking at her rubbing her cheek bones gently.

"Sorry baby girl. I just became extra excited seeing you here...!" leaving her face manik engulfed her in his embrace. Nandni smiled listening his talks full of pampering.

"How's my baby...!" manik asked tugging her hair strands behind her ear. She fully smiled still snuggling more into him.
"Im fine...!" she replied keeping her palm at his heart.

"Im not asking about you, I'm asking about my junior....!" manik knew it now he is gonna struggle hard to handle this pregnant lady who's mood swings now a days are at cloud nine.

"Yeah now why you will ask about me. You are just concerned about your junior...!" she pushed him away when she wanted to be in his arms for little more.

Manik laughed throwing his head back and looked at his lady love who was looking at him crossing both arms around her chest. Her dangerous glare and moist eyes were enough to tell him, damage have already done.

"Yeah now you will laugh at me. Now a days you just like to make fun of me. Yesterday I tried to close buttons of my shirt but I couldn't and you laughed at me. I know I'm getting plumpish and now even you don't like me. Off course slim hot figured models are every where around you to throw themselves at you....!" she was blabbering even without taking breath.

"Oh my God what are you saying nandni. You know even slim smart figures were around me from start. But you were cutest girl came in my life...!" manik moved little closer and replied holding her shoulders.

"see I told you now I don't look cute that's why you said "I WAS CUTE" it means now I'm not cute. Hai na. Yeah having such well built figure, six abs, biceps, why would you like to be around me. That's why kitny dinn ho gaey aap mujhy outing pey b ni ley kr gaey....!" this time she replied and her voice trembled and now manik realised he was in deep mess.

"Hey hey don't cry. Yaar I'm just kidding. Nandni...! I didn't mean it that you were cute and now you are not. I now you gaining weight coz of my baby but still you are most beautiful girl...!" manik tried to rub off her tears rolled down but nandni jerked his hands away.

"Even today morning you didn't wake me up. Without meeting me you came in office...!" she once again presented one more complain. Now manik palmed his face thinking what to do next.

"Bcs last night you didn't sleep well. Whole night you were little disturbed. So early morning I had meeting I didn't wake you up bcs I wanted you to have proper sleep....!" manik replied encircling his arms around her waist. She tried to come out from his arms but this time he was holding her strongly. After struggling when she felt now she can't move an inch away she stopped struggling and looked at other side still sniffing like a kid.

Manik tried to control his smile biting his lower lip. He was admiring her face which was getting red with anger and her non stop crying session. Pushing her hairs away from her face he rubbed off her tears. Grabbing her chin he raised her face up to see in her still moist eyes.

"Nandni kya huwa hey. Aap janti ho na I love you so much. I hate your tears. When you cry even my baby doesn't feel good. Please stop crying....!" he whispered kissing her forehead. Feeling his soft lips at her skin she sighed deeply. Manik became relaxed when he felt she was little calm down and wasn't crying any more.

"Nandni now you gonna be mum. Just think at one hand you crying and at other hand my junior baby crying what I will do. How I will handle two cry babies....!" and here once again he placed hand at paining vein. Nandni looked up at his face with wide open mouth and shocked eyes.

"So now I'm cry baby. Abhi mera baby aya b ni aur aap Ko pehly sy hi fikar ho rahi hey hamaari. Don't worry Mr manik malhotra neither I will disturb you nor my baby. OK...!" nandni said greeting her teeth. Next moment pushing him away she came out from his arms. She turned around and before he could realise what happened she opened the door and stormed out.

Manik's jaw was touching floor and he was looking at door, still trying to digest what exactly happened just few seconds before.

"Oh my God. What was this. Really now I realised why pregnant ladies are this much tough to handle, like seriously....!" manik thought rubbing his forehead. He felt really messed up.

"she didn't even let me ask why she was here. I need to go after her. I know she is gonna trouble herself in anger...!" manik opened the door without any delay and ran out behind her. He was almost running towards car parking when his mobile started ringing.

"Hello...!" manik picked up the call.
"Sir the piece of land we were looking for to open our new branch today we are going to visit that place. Landlord wants to meet you today. So sir I think we should leave after half hour....!" manager told the whole plan and manik fisted his hairs still holding mobile.

"No not today. I am not free. I have more urgent work. Book the appointment with landlord for tomorrow....!" manik denied still moving towards his car.

"Sir we can't delay landlord is going out of country tomorrow and even an other party also coming to see that place. We shouldn't miss the chance otherwise other party won't think twice to pay for that piece of land...!" manager gave a solid reason and now manik doesn't have further chance to deny bcs he knew it this piece of land was so much important for malhotra industries.

" OK tell the landlord that we are coming...!" manik said taking defeated sigh.
"damn it. Now she will think I didn't even care about her....!" manik thought hitting car tire coz of all frustration. Placing both hands at his waist he threw his head back and after inhaling deeply he came back inside.

-------------------

"Nandni what would you like to eat in dinner...?" Aleeza asked nandni who was reading news paper sitting at dining table.

"Whatever you made for others I will eat the same....!" nandni replied with totally disinterested expressions. No doubt all conversation with her man at his office was still at her head.

"Im not feeling well I'm going in my bedroom. When dinner will be ready just call me....!" nandni said while folding news paper.

"Nandni..! What happened...? Are you ok...? Since you came back from office your mood is quiet off....!" Aleeza asked coming closer to nandni.

"Yeah Aleeza I'm totally fine. It's just I'm feeling little tired. I think pregnancy common symptoms...." nandni tried to give genuine smile but still it wasn't reaching her eyes. She was about to stand up when car horn stopped her at same place. Her changing expressions were showing she was already aware who's at home.

"Nandni dinner is ready and even manik sir b aa gaey hein so mein khanna lagati hun. After taking your dinner and medicine you can take rest. OK....!" Aleeza asked rubbing her shoulder politely. Nandni nodded her head returning a smile full of devotion.

"Hi everyone...!" sudden masculine voice grabbed their attention and Aleeza looked back. She left for kitchen after giving professional response. Nandni didn't even try to look up towards him. After waiting for further few seconds manik fully smiled and left to freshen up.

He was climbing up the stairs while loosing his tie when he looked back. His eyes directly met with world's most beautiful deep and innocent ones. Nandni felt bad when she didn't even look towards him and she felt more worse when he also left from there without saying a single word.

For few seconds manik also forgot to remove his eyes from her face. He stopped at most upper stair and gave her a priceless smile. She can feel the depth and warmth in those eyes and unconditional love in his eyes. Feeling worst at her own ignorance she was the one who broke their eye lock. She shifted her eyes at both tight fists in her lap.

"I will make it up for you tonight...!" manik climbed the last stair shaking his head in disbelief. A beautiful smile didn't leave his lips for a second. He took a quick shower and came downstairs where warm food was already arranged. Nandni was lost don't know where.

He sat at opposite seat of the table at front of nandni. Aleeza served food for both of them and the whole dinner time in living room there was pin drop silence. Time to time manik was looking at her already exhausted face. He knew it very well that after having fights with him, she always feels emotionally and physically so low.

After finishing her dinner silently she got up to leave. "Nandni rukko...!" she was going towards stairs when his voice full of concern stopped her. Without looking back she stopped at her place. But at the same time his fon started ringing. He saw at fon screen and it was again an important call he couldn't ignore. He was hell annoyed for such wrong timing.

"Hello....!" manik picked the call and nandni felt a rush of anger in her whole body. Her possessive and already hurt self became more stiffen. Without waiting for him to end the call she ran upstairs. Seeing her going away like this he can feel better that damage was already done once again. He disconnected call asap and ran upstairs to see her.

He knew it the way she was reacting today, it's not good for her. Her health and happiness was the priority for him at the moment. Day by day her weakness is increasing and her complications needed more care.

-------------

Manik entered their bedroom but she was no where in room. He was about to leave the room when his eyes got stuck at tray placed at coffee table with her totally untouched medicines.

Manik came back and picked tray up. He didn't take a second to realise it was her after-lunch dose. Manik came downstairs with medicine and went directly towards kitchen.

"Aleeza why this medicines were in bedroom in this tray....!" Aleeza's shocked face was replying for each question manik was asking. His hard jaw was showing that surely he was gonna take class of nandni after listening her reply.

"Sir actually I think nandni forgot to take her medicines bcs after lunch I went to give her in this tray...! Aleeza replied fumbling with her apron and same with her words. Manik nodded his head as he already knew it and he just wanted to make sure. He was already aware bcs exhausted pale face was showing she was drained of all energy.

Placing tray at shelf he went to see her. He entered in TV lounge but she wasn't there. Then he went in study room but it was empty also. Now last place was terrace. He ran upstairs and went at terrace but for his dismay she wasn't even there.

"Nandni...! Nandni....!" he took her name but after getting no reply he understood she wasn't there also.
He pulled out his mobile and dialled her number. Her fon was ringing continuously but she wasn't answering. He kept dialling her number and after his 5th attempt finally she picked his call.

"Hello...! Nandni...!" manik said knowing very well she won't say anything from other side. But without replying she just disconnected call. After listening his voice she can feel he wasn't in good mood now. After getting such response now he was feeling more irritate and angry. Holding reeling of terrace he was looking straight aimlessly when he felt soft noise of foot steps.

He turned around and she was there. His eyes were intense and blazing like flaming coals. she can feel something not so good waiting for her. But she was so exhausted that she wasn't in state to have further arguments.

"Where were you...!" he asked in totally cold voice, but she still preferred to shift her gaze down at floor instead of replying him.

"Nandni I'm asking you something, where were you and why you weren't picking my call....!" this time he asked in little loud and strict tune. She looked up and he can feel his tune and words just replaced her drained expressions into hurt ones.

"None of your business Mr malhotra...!" she replied looking straight in his eyes. For once her tune and selection of words made him hell shocked at his place. It was first time she replied him back like this.

"None of my business....?." without any warning he started walking towards her and her breath got stuck in her throat. All the way his eyes were at her and she couldn't see towards him any more. She knew it already that she can do everything but can't face his anger.

"Why you didn't take your medicine...!" manik asked placing both hands at either side of his waist. He can see clearly her struggle to escape from such situation. She was trying hard to keep her face hard, when inside she was afraid of his outburst.

After waiting for her reply when she didn't even try to look back at him, flash of anger crossed his face. He took one more step closer and she felt herself melting miserably under his fire spitting gaze.

"Nandni I asked you something and look at me when I'm talking to you...!" he shouted at her and this time suddenly taking step away she looked up towards him.

"Bcs I don't want to. Sunna aap ny bcs I don't want to. And why are you worried for my medicines. Why...!" she replied and this time in her angry voice there was one more emotion and that was accusation. Tears filled her eyes and she turned her face at other side. Manik looked at her helplessly and regretted for his such harsh tune.

He took slow steps towards her until she was in his approach and encircling his arms around her waist brought her closer. Suddenly she felt her tears made her more greedy for his tenderness.

"Nandni look at me...!" he asked keeping his voice full of Politeness but she kept crying looking at other side. Holding her chin he forced her face up to see in her teary eyes. At that moment her face was like devoid of blood.

"I'm tired. I don't want to fight any more. Please. I can't take care of myself. I want you to take care of me. I want you to be around me. You are not with me when I need you more than anything. Even more than these medicines....!" she sobbed in her palms throwing her head at his chest and he engulfed her in a bare hug.

"Nandni what's wrong. I'm with you. I'm here to take care of you. Why you thinking like this. I know since last one week I was so much busy that I couldn't give you much time but I wasn't ignoring you. I can't ignore you and I can't ignore my baby too...!" he whispered as his body covered hers and kissed at her head.

"Told you many times I hate your tears...!" he whispered nuzzling her cheek as she hugged him more tightly and her body wracked with silent sobs.

"I don't want to cry, I can't help it, you make me cry every time....!" she replied sniffing into his chest. Listening her he smiled slightly gazing down at her.

Pulling himself little away he looked down and she was much more calm now. Once again cupping her face in his palms he brought her closer. Pushing her messed up hair strands away from her face he kissed her forehead.

Closing her eyes she tried to feel tenderness of his lips at her already burning skin. Her twinkling eyes and glowing crimson face was showing she couldn't ignore the feelings he always brings in her with his so simple and touchy actions.

"Sooo...! Tell me How's my baby girl, don't even try to say nothing, bcs your face is getting pale...!" he asked once again slipping his arms around her waist. She looked up and his eyes met with hers. Those eyes were showing so many complains, hurt and yearning. He can feel how much she was missing his attention, his concentration towards herself and his time for such peaceful togetherness.

Since last week Raj was out of country for any business meeting and whole responsibility of office was at manik. He was trying to give her time but still to attend continuous meetings and projects he went early morning and sometimes came back late night.

Sometimes she kept waking up for him and sometimes her exhausted condition didn't allow her to wait for him. But during whole week she tried her best to get his attention. Every time in morning when he woke up he found her sleeping in his arms. She was trying to feel his appearance around her, doesn't matter if it was just for night time while sleep.

"Aap bohat change ho gaey ho. Aap mujhy say door hoty ja rahy ho....!" her almond shaped golden brown eyes were lack of brightness. She took deep breath like she herself have been tired of being angry with him. She just wanted him to be with her.

"Mein aap sy door reh hi ni sakta. It's just I was little busy. Office work was too much. But still I'm sorry. I know I should manage time between my office work and you. But I promise from now I won't give you chance of any complain. As dad will be back I will take leave from office and we are going to our beach house. Peaceful atmosphere will be helpful for your health. She was looking in his eyes without blinking her lashes.

"Nandni...!whatever you said in office I hope you didn't mean it. Because you know I love you and I love to see you having visible bump of my baby. You look more cute and beautiful now carrying my child. So never think like this again that I don't like your appearance now. Okkk....!" manik asked her continuously rubbing his thumb at her cheek and she just nodded her head. Night wind was forcing her hairs to come at her eyes again and again.

"Sooo what you wanna do now....!" manik tucked in a stray lock of hair that have become disarranged.

"Nothing. I'm feeling tired. Just want to take rest...!" she replied looking back towards him.

"Then let's go inside...!" manik tried move away when she stopped him.

"I don't want to go inside. Can we spend little more time here....!" she asked with pleading eyes and he gave her best smile. He laid back at couch having her in his arms. She settled her head at his shoulder facing sky where dark clouds were making it more dark. Just few minutes later suddenly fast rain started.

"Nandni let's go inside....!" manik asked getting up from couch.
"No please. I want to enjoy rain. Please....!" she got up and went in middle of terrace and facing up she was enjoying drops of rain. She was enjoying like a little kid and manik was smiling all the time looking at her. His eyes shifted from her face to her curves looking insanely attractive in her clingy wet clothes. He can feel his baby's bump more clearly. He stood up from couch and went near her taking lazy silent steps.

"I love you both. I missed you more during this week...!" he whispered encircling his arms around her stomach carefully. She turned around to face him without breaking his embrace.

"Manik I need you. I need you in every step of life. It's so new for me. Sometimes I feel I won't be able to handle myself without you. Sometimes I feel scared, I have forgotten how to live alone without you. Please stay with me...!" holding his face in her tiny palms she was almost begging and he felt worse seeing her this much helpless in his absence. Manik kissed her forehead and gave her best smile.

"I always will be there beside you. I will be with you whenever you need me. I promise. Don't be nervous. I'm seeing as days passing you are being more tens...." manik said pulling her more closer.

"OK let's go inside. You have enjoyed enough rain shower now come let's go inside...!" manik asked making her free from his arms. As he tried to walk holding her hand she stopped him once again. He turned back and asked the reason of her pull.

"I don't want to go inside please....!" nandni said stubbornly and manik came back close to her. Without giving any more chance he picked her up in his arms and started to walk towards their bedroom. He kept walking totally ignoring her protest and all tantrums.

He directly went inside the washroom and made her stand at her feet. He walked past her but instead of leaving washroom he slammed the door closed. As he spun back a bolt of consciousness went through her. He started opening his shirt buttons and she had no idea what he was thinking or what he wanted to do. She swallowed the lump in her throat but next moment he was dangerously close to her. After opening all buttons he removed his drenched shirt and threw at floor. As he tried to open the button of his pants nandni turned her back towards him.

Totally controlling his smirk he opened his pants zip. After removing his pants he threw it at floor with shirt. Listening voice of heavy wet pants at floor nandni looked at floor. Her eyes popped out after realising he already have removed clothes. Dim light coming from window blinds was making their surroundings more intimidating.

She was lost in her thoughts when two masculine thick arms gathered her in back hug. He was so close to her that his scent was intoxicating her.

"So let's have shower together. Its already late so we should save water and time...! He whispered while placing a warm open mouth kiss at side of her neck.

"No please I...I...don't need...shower. you...you...can take...shower. I'm...going out...I...will change...my clothes..."! Nandni sucked in deep breaths, her senses went mad when they detected his approach. Encircling one arm around her belly, he shifted her wet hairs at one shoulder. As his hands reached at zip, her audible hitched breath was showing she wasn't expecting this. Now she knew it there is no way to escape. She shivered slightly when her stomach lurched and chill bumps appeared at her body.

She was just thinking all possible things coming her way when chilly air touched her naked body. She looked down and her shirt already had dropped at her feet. She was struggling with her efforts to cover her half naked figure when his fingers were fumbling with hook of her trousers. She couldn't breath, react, move or couldn't hear anything around except her heart beating loudly in her ears.

"Manik.....! please....n...not...t..this....!" she tried to hold his hand from opening her trousers but she was late and in one jerk that was also in her feet. Now her reaction was shocked and at the same time full of hesitation. She looked at herself from top to her feet and she couldn't believe that she was just in her undergarments. She pushed herself back into his hard chest when warm water of shower touched her cold figure.

Manik encircled both arms around her stomach carefully pulling her into himself as much as he could. He rubbed his face with light stubble at side of her chubby-baby-soft cheek.

"Manik...!" she chocked out his name like a moan after managing to swallow the knot in her throat. Burrying his face in crook of neck he sucked her skin harder, it was like her moans were turning him on.

Leaving her in heavenly feels, he picked shower gel and dropped at their bodies. He traced her each pore of skin while rubbing shower gel at her body. Warmth of his palms at her body and the heady sensation of being at his mercy was radiating heat in the cold washroom.

Placing her palms at his wandering hands, she dropped her head back at his shoulder. He can feel how much she wanted him to touch her the way he wanted also. Her moans and his groans were showing that distance always brings them back towards each other more passionately. Holding her shoulders, with a jerk he turned her around to face him.

Seeing her all wet and gleaming under water of shower he felt rush of heat in his whole body. He pushed her wet locks of long black hairs back which were covering her curves.

"Now its your turn...!" manik asked after tearing his gaze away from her sinfully attractive figure. She looked up towards him, for once she forgot to blink. His face was looking more handsome with dark intense eyes which look more mysterious at nights, his sharp jaw line with light stubble shows his mature personality, and long nose that gives him more dominating look when it flared coz of anger or his aroused.

"I would love to...!" she replied looking straight in his challenging eyes. His eyes shifted at her hands rested at his stomach and giving little squeeze she massaged upto his chest. After feeling each hard muscle under his wide chest her hands moved around his neck.

She rose on tiptoe and pulled his face little down. Manik encircled his both arms around her waist to give her steady balance. He was surprised and excited at the same time seeing her gaze at his lips. She closed her eyes, deeply Inhaling most delicious scent of soap . Clinging to him she drew few shaky breaths to calm herself and then brushed her lips lightly at his lips. She can feel his heart thumping wildly against hers. Manik leaned into sensual touch of her soft lips. Sliding her hands around his neck she rubbed her soapy palms at his wide shoulders while deepening the kiss.

As she little parted her lips to gather breaths, He darted his tongue inside while moulding his hard body against hers. He pushed her backwards against wall pressing himself at her, letting her feel him, all of him.

"You taste so good...!" he whispered kissing his way down from her chin to her throat and up along her jaw. He kissed her little parted lips once more time and then withdrew. His smirk brought crimson red colour to her face and ears, showing all adoration she felt while kissing him.

"Want to kiss me more...!" his roguish grin made her blushed and even dizzy with her own desire. She shook her head negatively biting her lower lip. He chuckled seeing her lower gaze after her own stunning actions. Making her free from his arms he turned off the shower.

As his hands reached to remove his drenched boxers she turned her eyes away. After getting ride of his wet boxers he wore bathrobe.

"Change your clothes I'm waiting, come fast....!" he whispered while tracing his long fingers at her back. As he moved away, suddenly she placed both palms at her torso bcs without letting her know he opened hook of her bra. Totally surprised she looked up at his reflection in mirror and he left washroom after winking at her. Recalling their smoky romance a while ago, she felt excited and was afraid her heart would jump out of her chest.

After wearing her simple lose shirt and pyjamas she came out where he already have changed. She slipped into bed beside him. Feeling her presence under blanket he opened his eyes. Stretching his arms he pulled her closer. Burying her head into his chest she hugged him back. The way his fingers were fondling her wet hairs she took no time to slip into deep slumber.

-----------------

He was in his deep sleep when he listened voice of gun shots. His eyes opened with jerk after realising this voice came from Malhotra yard. He looked down and nandni was sleeping peacefully. After removing her hands holding his collar tightly he came out of bed. Carefully closing door behind him he came downstairs to know what exactly happened.

As he was coming closer to main exit door of living room he can listen whispers of all guards. He can feel a strange restlessness in the air. As he opened the main door all guards shifted their gazes towards him.

"Sir you shouldn't come out. I think you should go inside. Something isn't right here at the moment....!" one guard came running towards him still having one pistol in his hand.

"But what happened here. What was the reason of those gun shots...!" manik asked looking around at all guards checking every corner of Malhotra mansion.

"Sir can we have talk inside in study room...!" guard asked manik when he didn't want him to be outside at the moment. Manik nodded while walking ahead towards study room. After sitting at chair he looked at guard, without delay wanted to know whole situation.

"Sir we saw few man and they were trying to jump in malhotra mansion. When one guard saw them he fired gun shots. They also had guns with them so they fired back at guard. After listening noises all guards gathered around so they left but outside the gate we found this audio recorder..." guard gave one audio recorder to manik. After observing it closely manik signalled him to go.

As guard left the study room manik played audio recording and that just two minute long recording turned his hands and feet cold.

"I thought I have just you, last target left behind for me to remove the name of RISHI from this earth. but I didn't know I'm going to have one more little one with you and that too totally free free free. What an offer. Hahaha. C ya later soon-to-be-dad manik malhotra. Hahaha....!"

After listening whole recording manik smashed recorder into wall of study room and all pieces shattered in whole study room.

"You have done so much with my family. Now it's your turn to pay back. I won't let you touch a single hair of my child. Just wait and watch Mr dev. You will beg for your death but I won't give you easily....!" manik said greeting his teeth in anger. His red eyes were having fire of revenge but heart was thumping loudly in fear to lose any one precious from his loved ones. Not any more.

----------------"""""""-----------------

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

909K 57.4K 64
INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year awards frm past 3 yrs..mood switches...so...
508K 23.1K 38
Manik malhotra an arrogant hot and handsome man with wild desires.He wants to marry his girlfriend alya as soon as possible.But his parents marry him...
100K 8.3K 33
[can be read as a general fiction] Solidified by torment and loss of her mom and her dad's forced outcast, Nandini Murthy needed to fabricat...
170K 6.7K 49
A Secret Love Story Of MaNan No Mystery a Simple Cute Love story of our very Own MaNan where a rude arrogant businessMan is a Baby of his Jaan And A...