*currently under construction...

Od stephaniesgriggs

Bella moved to the city with her best friend after they graduated from college. They are looking forward to t... Viac

Chapter One ☑️
Chapter Three ☑️
Chapter Four ☑️
Chapter Five ☑️
Chapter Six ☑️
Chapter Seven ☑️
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Epilogue

Chapter Two ☑️

9.5K 348 21
Od stephaniesgriggs

"How are you feeling this morning sunshine?" I asked Jess as I brought her some breakfast and an aspirin.

"Like death" she said pulling the covers over her head.

"Here you need to eat something hun. Do you want to talk about what happened last night?"

She sat up and started nibbling on her toast. I handed her the aspirin and she took it with her orange juice and continued to eat her breakfast. "No Bella I don't want to talk about it anymore. I just want to move on from it. I'm okay with no major injures and they caught that bastard. He is locked away for now. I am good I promise." she said to me with a big smile.

"Good, well you know I'm here if you want to talk okay. I'm going to go finish filling out these applications." she nodded as I went to my room.

I was finally done and started to get up from the table to go check on Jess. I heard my laptop ding to let me know that I had an email. I was surprised to see I had an email from a Mr. Winchester letting me know that I had a job interview as his P.A. at 8:30 Monday morning and not to be late. Wait Mr. Winchester from Winchester Enterprise!?!

"Jess Jess Jess Jess!!!!" I yelled running to her room and jumped on her bed. She just stared at me like I was a crazy person.

"Guess what company wants to interview me?" she nodded for me to tell her with a smile on her face.

"FREAKIN' WINCHESTER ENTERPRISE!!!!" I yelled at her jumping up and down on the bed.

"OMGOSH BELLA!!!" she yelled as she started jumping on the bed with me. We both knew this called for a celebration.

We ran into the living room and ordered pizza and opened some beer. We turned on the TV and started watching White Chicks because we both love that movie.

** Monday Morning **

I jump out of the bed and run into my bathroom to take a shower. I let the warm water run down my body to calm my muscles and allow me to relax a bit. I can't believe they want to interview me out of everybody he could have as his P.A. Although I have never seen the CEO, Mr. Winchester I have heard how successful he is but also how ruthless and cold he can be. I have to be strong and not allow him to intimidate me. I got this!! I jump out of the shower and blow dry my hair. I pull my hair into a tight bun and put light makeup on. I grab my outfit I laid out the night before to wear. I slip on my white and beige dress with a brown belt around my waist. I put on my jewelry and slip on my heels. I grab my purse and hurry out the door. Jess had already left before me. They wanted her there earlier since it was her first day.

After about a 10 minute cab ride we pull up to this extremely tall office building. It was so modern and clean. I hope I get this job so I can say I work at this beautiful place. I look at my watch 8:15 a.m. I run inside not wanting to be late.

"May I help you ma'am?" the small pretty receptionist ask me with a smile.

"Yes, I'm here for an interview as Mr. Winchester's P.A., Could you tell me where I need to go please?"

"Yes ma'am take the elevator to the top floor and the receptionist will assist you."

"Thank you" I say as I head for the elevator. I push the button for the top floor and in no time the elevator doors were opening to let me out.

"May I help you?" the receptionist ask me coldly with a fake smile. She's not as friendly as the lady downstairs.

"Yes ma'am. I'm here for an interview as Mr. Winchester's P.A."

She picks up the phone. I'm assuming she is letting Mr. Winchester know that I'm here for my interview.

"He will see you now" as she points to his office.

I take a deep breath and walk into his office with confidence and a smile on my face.

He had his back turned to me looking at a file but I couldn't shake the feeling that I knew him. His build and stance were so familiar.

"Okay Isabella, let's get started I don't have all day. I am a very busy man." he says still with his back turned to me.

"You can call me Bella...." I couldn't get anymore out as he turned around. I knew exactly who he was.

"Kyle? You have got to be kidding me right now. Well it's official the world hates me." I say rolling my eyes.

"Yea well I'm not too pleased to see you either Isabella." he says in a harsh tone. The nerve of this guy.

"Don't call me that." I say through clenched teeth. Awful memories come flooding back at the sound of my name.

"I'll call you whatever I damn well please. I am the CEO of this company and I will not take orders from slutty little bitch like you.....Isabella." I guess he lives up to the reputation of being a ruthless ass.

"What is your deal anyways Mr. big bad CEO? Just because I didn't have sex with you that night you are going to be pissed at me?" This was so typical.

"I have never been rejected Bella. I get what I want when I want it. Do you understand?" he says as he walks towards me and I walk back until I hit a door. Before I know it he has trapped me in by placing a hand on each side of me.His face is centimeters from mine.

I don't let it affect me even if I am extremely uncomfortable with being that close to him. Hey he did go back to calling me Bella though so that's a plus.

"Well last time I checked Mr. Winchester, I am not an object and I will not be treated like such. I think you are a selfish and spoiled little boy. I also think you use you big company and your big money to compensate for something else" I spit out.

He leans down and whispers in my ear "I will be happy to show you Miss Rose and I promise you won't be disappointed." I could hear the smirk in his voice which only pissed me off more but I was just wasting time. I need to get a job and if I stayed here arguing with this ass all day I would never get one.

"Look Mr. Winchester I'm not that type of girl and honestly you are just wasting my time. If you'll excuse me I need to go find a job" I say pushing him back and turned to open the door but was stopped when his hands wrapped around my waist and turned me around to face him.

"Have a seat Bella, lets get started with the interview." He said with a softer voice causing me to look at him in confusion.

I swear his mood swings are going to give me whiplash. I just don't understand him.

"You still want to hire me? After all of that?" I asked.

"Yes, I will give you a chance Miss Rose but if you ever talk to me like that again I will punish you. I will not tolerate any disrespect. Also when we are alone you can call me Kyle but when we aren't you call me Mr. Winchester. Got it?" I nodded my head yes and sat down in a chair in front of his desk facing him as he sat in his office chair on the other side.

After a few questions later he looks at me "You have the job Bella. You can start tomorrow morning. Be here at 7 each morning. You will bring me coffee and come straight to my office and then I will inform you on what needs to be done each morning. Sound easy enough?"

"Yes" I simply said as I got up.

"One more thing Miss Rose.....I wouldn't object to you wearing that sexy black dress you wore Friday to work from time to time." he smirked

"You are such a pig Mr. Winchester." I walked out of his office and made my way back to my apartment.

**Kyles POV**

She won't get away with that. She is going to see that I was serious about being punished. How dare she call me a pig. Even if it might be true she needs to learn respect.

I do have to admit she was sexy as hell when she was angry. Damn she is driving me crazy. She is the only woman that has rejected me and it's like I have no affect on her.

I can't let this distract me though. I have business to run and I don't have time for these games. I'll just call someone to relieve me and help me forget about Bella. I'll call Nikki and see if she can come over here. Nikki is a girl I have on the side when I need a distraction or a stress reliever which she is fully aware of. Time to have some fun.

**Bella's POV**

"Jess I got the job can you believe it!!" I tell her on the phone as I was walking out of the lobby.

"That's great Bella you deserve it. Tell me all about it when I get home tonight. I have to go right now so I can finish up."

"Okay, bye Jess"

A few hours later Jess shows up just in time to eat my awesome food that I cooked. I tell her everything and how Kyle is my boss over the lasagna I made. She is pretty pissed at him right now because of what he said at the club Friday and it didn't help when I told her what he told me today.

"Just hold your ground Bell and if it gets too much just leave. We will be okay because you will find something else. You graduated the top of your class in college. You are going to be fine either way. We will be fine either way."

She told me how her day went and how much she loved her job and the people she worked with. Shortly after we cleaned up we got ready for bed and went to sleep. We were exhausted and we both have long days tomorrow. Being an adult is no joke.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

200 25 25
After breaking up with her boyfriend, Celeste wants to get out of the apartment where they lived together. Her friend helps her get a job in the crea...
82.8K 1.1K 23
Jung Seo Hee struggles to find work in Seoul, until she finally got to work at the biggest company in Korea. She meet Min Hana and become friends. Bu...
2M 58.4K 27
"You are so different." He whispered. "And you are doing something to me, Bella. I can't seem to control myself when I'm around you." *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*...
195 4 24
What if a cold CEO married to a childish boy whom he cant deny but adore the beautiful face and cant show his feelings and love because of his work a...