One Direction Preferences

By kaylad013

Just read the title:) More

A/N
Your First Kiss:*
You are mad at him and he trys to make you laugh
You text the wrong boy
Your nickname for him
His nickname(s) for you
He hears you swear for the first time
Your child gets hurt
He's whipped
You leave your phone with him
He gives you something to remind you of him while he's on tour
You both go to a Haunted House
You're sick
He is sick
A/N
He surprises you on your birthday
He does your make up
Fame gets to his head
Its your wedding day
You know he wants you when..
He hurts you on accident
One of the Boys Flirts with You
You go shopping together
You tell him your pregnant
You do a Twitcam together
He asks you on your first date
He distracts you from your homework
Niall Imagine
A/N
A/N
You watch a scary movie together
A/N
You have a tantrum in public (you're his 3 year old sister)
You're a model
You're in labour
A/N
Beach Day!
Burglar
Board games
He helps your mom cook
He gets in a fight over you
Your first ultrasound
Your First Time
Holidays
Bridezilla
What You Do That Annoys Him
He Meets Your Older Brother
You Have an Anxiety/Panic Attack and He Helps You
Another Member Defends You
You Turn On One of the Other Boys
Celebrities
You Get Hurt While He is Away
He is drunk and you take care of him
He Embarrasses You During an Interview
Fight Turns Dirty ;)
He knows your mad when...
You two go to Disney Land
He blows you off so another boy takes you out instead
He hits you infront of another boy
He gets physical to paparazzi who's rude to you
Valentine's Day while he's on tour
You sleep on the bus with your boyfriend and annoy one of the boys
You're with him on tour and you get your period
You Go On Vacation
He Finds Out Your Biggest Fear
You're Out Alone with Your Baby and get Swarmed
You're a Famous Youtuber and do the "My Bf does My Makeup Tag"
You're Drunk and He Takes Care of You *His P.O.V.*
You go to a fooball (soccer) game and another guy hits on you
He comes Prom/Homecoming dress shopping with you
You embarrass yourself
He has a nightmare
You Have a Photoshoot Together
Baby's First Bath
The Boys Don't Like You
You do Something Embarrassing that He Finds Cute
Hospital
He brings you as His Plus One to a Wedding
You find out/ know you can't have kids together
Sports
April Fools
He Gets Overprotective
You Take Your Daughter Bra Shopping
You Faint/Pass Out
You Get In A Fight And Stay At One Of The Other Boy's Houses
Saying Goodbye at the Airport
You're Having Twins
You're the only girl in One Direction and he fancies you (part 1)...
You're the only girl in One Direction and he fancies you (part 2)...
You don't get along with one of the other girlfriends (Part 2)
He's there when the doctor tells you that you're overweight.
He Helps You Get to Sleep
You Have a Cute Moment on Twitcam
He Finds Out You Can Rap
He Finds Dirty Text Messages On Your Child's Phone
A/N
Favorite Upbeat Dance Song
Father-Daughter Moments
Favorite Video Game
BSM: Your new boyfriend
Road Trip
Cuddling
IMPORTANT
One Direction Preferences #2!
New Story!
COMMENT & VOTE
Wow
The Crown
Into the Night

You don't get along with one of the other girlfriends (Part 1)

12K 125 6
By kaylad013

Harry:

When Niall had introduced you and Harry to his girlfriend you were in complete shock. She looked familiar and your suspicions were confirmed when she narrowed her eyes at you.

“Fancy seeing you again Y/N,” she said with a look of disgust.

“I thought I left you behind once I moved to London,” you said to her bitterly.

“Whoa what’s going on here?” Niall asked, looking confused.

“Wait, this is Abigail?” Harry questioned you.

“Yeah, the same Abigail who made it her personal goal to make my life in high school a living he-“

“Okay! That’s enough Y/N,” Harry said, cutting you off and taking your hand in his, “I think we should go babe.”

Before Harry could pull you away Abigail spoke up once more, “Aw look at that. Y/N still can’t fight her own battles.” Your blood boiled and you gritted your teeth together, refraining from throwing an insult at her.

“Abi that’s enough,” Niall said to her, also trying to pull her away.

You managed to slip your hand out of Harry’s and you didn’t waste any time in stalking up to her, “You’re unbelievable. Do you really have to ruin my life in London too?”

She scoffed and slipped out of Niall’s hold, “That’s funny. You actually think I chose to see you again.” People were starting to stare now, taking in the sight of you two bickering at each other.

“You’d do anything to piss me off and-“

“Stop!” Harry’s loud voice distracted you and he quickly took it as an opportunity to grab your hand to pull you away.

“Sorry Niall,” Harry said to his best mate.

Niall frowned, “Yeah me too. We’ll work something out later.” Harry nodded before leading you to his Range Rover.

Niall:

“Y/N you’re being ridiculous.” You huffed as you heard Niall’s voice come from the bathroom where he was getting ready. He had informed you that you two were having dinner with the rest of One Direction but he had left out that their girlfriends would be tagging along as well, which meant Perrie would be there.

“Niall you know we don’t get along,” you retaliated, not moving from your position on the bed. You were still in sweats and Niall’s t-shirt, in no mood to get ready for some fancy dinner at a five star restaurant. When you first started dating Niall you were excited to meet the other lads’ girlfriends. However, you aren’t the biggest fan of Perrie but you were determined to get along with her. All that went down the drain once you two formally met. She had given you attitude and harsh words were exchanged, ultimately leading to the respective boyfriends dragging you two away from each other.

“Babe get up.” You narrowed your eyes at him, shaking your head.

“No. Why are you even making me do this?” He hesitated then made a dash to grab your waist. You squealed at the sudden pressure on your sides as he threw you over his shoulder.

“Niall! Put me down!” you slapped his lower back and tried to fidget out of his hold.

“Zayn and I set this dinner up. We’re best mates and we would like our girlfriends to get along,” he said calmly as he grabbed a pair of your flip flops and made his way out of the bedroom.

“You’re not even going to let me get dressed?!” you were frustrated now, hair falling all over your face as Niall kept a firm grip on you. He stopped in his tracks and you imagined a smirk forming on his face.

“So you’ll come?” you felt him loosen his hold on you. You sighed and dejectedly confirmed that you would go. He let you down immediately, a grin evident on his face.

“You’ve got,” he glanced at his watch, “about twenty minutes. Better hurry.” He kissed you quickly before leaving the bedroom as you scowled at him.

Louis:

 Your boyfriend’s arm was tense around you as you two sat silently on the Liam’s couch, his girlfriend sitting a good distance away from you. Louis cleared his throat, adjusting his arm around you slightly.

“So Sophia,” Louis started awkwardly, “how did you meet Liam?” She glanced at him before returning her attention straight ahead.

“Through his mum actually. Our parents are good friends.” Her voice was flat, no emotion evident in it.

“That’s… cool,” you felt bad for Louis. He was trying his best to make conversation with this girl and she wasn’t having any of it.

Mentally cursing yourself, you told Louis, “Why don’t you go see what’s taking Liam so long.” He relaxed, giving you a thankful look before leaning in for a kiss and disappearing into the hallway that lead to the stairs. It was even more tense without Louis there so you turned to Sophia, smiling at her.

“It really is great to meet you. Liam has told me lots about you.” She turned to look at you, tilting her head.

“Really? He’s told me lots about you as well.” You grinned; you and Liam were always close and you considered him one of your best friends, second to Louis of course.

“We’re really close-“

“A little too close for my liking,” she cut you off, narrowing her eyes at you.

You glared back at her, “I don’t think it’s your place to tell me that.”

She laughed and raised her eyebrows at you, “Of course it is. I’m his girlfriend.”

You could feel your patience start to dwindle, “And I’m his best friend. Even as his girlfriend I don’t think you should control who he’s friends with.”

She scoffed, “Oh so you wouldn’t mind if I became best friends with Louis.”

“No I wouldn’t because I don’t control his life. And leave Louis out of this,” you spat at her.

“Leave me out of what?” Louis appeared in front of you two with a worried looking Liam standing next to him.

Liam:

“Your seat’s just down there Y/N,” Paul said to you, raising his voice so he could be heard over the thousands of girls’ screams.

“Thank you!” you called back to him as you made your way to where he pointed. You pulled your phone out of your purse, texting Liam that you had found your seat. It was the first show you would be seeing of the Take Me Home tour since you were no longer busy with other obligations. Liam was incredibly excited that you were going to watch and you couldn’t help but smile at the memory of him bouncing in his seat on the way to the arena.

“Y/N?” you looked up from the screen when you heard a rather unfriendly voice call your name. Almost dropping your phone, you were shocked to see Eleanor sitting down next to an empty seat. Your stomach dropped and you narrowed your eyes.

“Fancy seeing you here,” she said with a forced smile, making you grit your teeth. You and Eleanor attended the same UNI and knew each other before Louis and Liam. Even then you two never got along, always finding yourselves throwing insults at each other or arguing.

“Well are you going to sit down then? People are staring at you.” You felt multiple eyes on you and you blushed furiously, exhaling deeply before taking your seat next to her.

“t at least warn you who you would be watching the show with.

“We should at least try to get along,” Eleanor said randomly, having to shout to be heard. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, watching as she tapped away on her iPhone.

“And why is that?” you asked, frustrated with this whole situation.

“Maybe then Louis would stop forcing me to hang out with you,” she rolled her eyes, setting her phone down in her lap.

You scoffed at her, “Why don’t you just keep to yourself for the rest of the show and we might get out of this without ripping each others head off.”

Zayn:

You yanked your shoes on in frustration, trying to avoid Zayn from saying anything else to you. But he was already dressed, standing in front of you so you two could go to the boys’ perfume launch.

“You don’t have to go,” he said in a flat voice, crossing his arms. You scoffed and shook your head,

“No way am I letting her win.” Harry’s girlfriend would be attending as well and it was always a competition between you two; who had better skin, better hair, better clothes. It was constantly changing but you were always sick of it.

“I don’t understand why you guys can’t be friends,” Zayn muttered, helping you up from your position on the stairs.

“Because she’s always trying to be better than me,” your annoyance was evident in your voice.

“Can’t you just give it a rest?” he groaned as he helped you into your coat.

You laughed bitterly, “So you think it’s all my fault?” Giving him no time to answer, you headed for the front door.

“Y/N wait up,” Zayn called out as you heard him grab his keys. You made it to his car, hastily opening the door and sliding in the passenger seat. Zayn frowned at you as he got in his side of the car, starting the engine.

“It’s not your fault babe,” he began to say as he backed out of the driveway, taking your hand in his as he kept the other one on the wheel, “but we both know that she’s not the only one to blame.” You groaned and kept your gaze on your intertwined hands.

“You’re right… As usual,” you flashed him a small smile. He returned it, stopping at a red light.

“It’s gonna be fine alright? Just steer clear of her.” You nodded and exhaled a deep breath, hoping this perfume launch would go smoothly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 25 7
One Direction.....
1K 42 18
This Book is complete!!
572 6 15
Imagine you are...