Jin the Superhero | k.seokjin

By taeyangtears

A school nurse and teacher must save the world when they accidentally get superpowers. Whoops. Crackfic Start... More

blurb
1: Just a Prank
3: Im sick, hot new nurse
4: jin the spy
5: fuck the government
6: the chosen one

2: Big Hit High School

1.2K 101 157
By taeyangtears

Outside the school, a young woman was trotting towards the gate, trying to balance herself in heels. She smoothed down her black blazer and pulled down her matching coloured pencil skirt.

Kang Haera was dying to itch her legs due to her uncomfotable tights. In fact, everything about her outfit was making her feel at unease. Smart clothes and Haera did not go together. She began to wonder why she didn't just stick to wearing trousers.

"I look like I'm going to a funeral," she muttered to herself, looking down on her all black clothing. She sighed as she looked up at the huge sign placed over the gate.

Big Hit High School, what a cringe.

Haera grimaced. With a name like that, no wonder the school was one of the worst in the area. The name was just as bad as the reputation of the all-boys school.

However, that was the reason the school was a perfect place for her to work in. If they were to find out her secret, they were less likely to deal with her harshly. Surely the school had worse things to deal with than her secret.

She pressed the buzzer in front of the gate and after a few seconds a beep played, indicating that someone had answered on the other side. Haera cleared her throat, preparing to make her voice more higher and kinder.

"Hello! My name is Kang Haera and I'm the new-"

Another beep and then silence. She kept speaking and waiting for the reply but it became apparant to her that the person had hung up. She looked at her watch and it was almost twelve, the time of her appointment.

"For fuck's sake."

After pressing the buzzer multiple times, someone finally responded ten minutes later. She made her way into the office where she had a brief meeting with the principal, Bang Si-hyuk. Then her tour began, led by a chubby and petite woman.

Haera tried her best to smile whenever the woman called Heesoo looked at her. When the woman's eyes were not on her, her smile would falter and she'd muster every energy in her body to try not to yawn from boredom.

"I can't believe someone from Seoul University is joining our school!" smiled the woman, looking up at Haera in awe.

"Actually, I dropped out before the last year so I never graduated there."

"Oh," Heesoo's smile momentarilay dropped before she filled the awkward air with more descriptions of the school layout. After walking through many hallways, they end up outside.

The huge grass field was littered with boys in casual tops and shorts. Only a few seemed to be following the teacher's instruction of running laps. Most were either messing about with their friends or simply walking.

Haera couldn't help but smile and shake her head when memories of herself back in PE classes entered her mind. She didn't have a lot of memories of it since she was hardly even in the class, instead choosing to smoke underneath the bleachers.

"That is Coach Min, our only physical education teacher," said Heesoo, pointing to a guy wearing a huge parka coat whilst screaming at the students.

"Why can't we go to the sports hall?" complained a boy, rubbing his arms to keep himself warm.

"It ain't cold so stop whining!" shouted Coach Min.

"But you're wearing a-" The boy pointed to his teacher's jacket.

"Start running, kid!"he shouted, noisily clapping his hands.

After continuing to screech a bit more, he sat down on the bleachers and leaned his head back.

Heesoo awkwardly laughed, not knowing what nice things to say about the obviously crap sports teacher. Haera wondered if he was even qualified.

"So, urm. Let's go to the other classes!" she chirped, trying to usher her away.

Haera sneaked a glance back. She was sure Coach Min was sleeping.

They entered a history class which seemed more peaceful than Haera imagined after learning about how terrible the students in the school was. But something was odd.

Haera looked around the room, wondering what was missing.

"Ms Han."

"Yes?"

"Why is a student teaching the class?" asked Haera, looking at the boy writing on the board, "Where's the teacher?"

Heesoo's wise widened as she froze. She was trying to think of a suitable answer. Something that would make the school look nice. But a student sitting beside them assisted her instead.

"A student beat up the actual history teacher cause he failed a test for the first time and I guess he was too traumatised to teach again so he quit like two days ago."

The way he spoke so casually about the troubling matter kind of frightened Haera. She wondered how often such incidents were.

Heesoo nervously laughed, "Let's not distract these lovely kids from their learning."

She quickly led Haera out of the room, not wanting her to know anymore dirt about the school. Frankly speaking, there were too many.

They entered another class which was also peaceful. Unlike the history lesson, it wasn't because they were listening. The class was quiet because half of them were asleep. Haera tried to suppress her laughter.

"Mr Kim Namjoon is such an amazing teacher. Incredibly smart and insightful," said Heesoo, a genuine smile on her face. She was relieved to finally be able to say good things about the school.

Haera decided to listen to what the man had to say. He was tall and slender. Despite being rather decent looking, he reminded her too much of her ex. Haera shivered at the thought of that man from her past. What a creep he turned out to be.

"Life is more beautiful knowing that we've taken a loan on death. Even light is treasured more when there's darkness," he said.

She was impressed with his words, "I never knew this school taught philosophy."

"We don't," Heesoo whispered back, still looking at the teacher.

Haera frowned and looked down at the petite. "So, is this Religious Studies?"

Heesoo shook her head, an amused but confused look on her face. "Mr Kim Namjoon is a Maths teacher."

Haera had to clamp her mouth shut to suppress her disbelief laugh. Why on earth was a maths lesson so deep? She wondered if the guy had taken the wrong subject to teach.

The next class she was introduced to was a science lesson. The subject she despised the most when she was younger. Not because she was bad at it but because it was her way of rebelling against her parents who were forcing the idea of becoming a doctor onto her.

But she was taken aback by how animated the lesson was. Students were interacting and actually learning. The teacher taught with so much enthusiasm and excitement that it made her think she would definetely enjoy the subject more if he was her teacher back when she was in school.

Despite his stupid science puns, everything about him was amazing.

"Mr Jung! You need to stop with the jokes. They aren't funny," called out a student.

The teacher put up his index finger whilst clutching his stomach. He was trying to recover from laughing at his previous joke.

"Okay, okay. I have one more."

The class groaned.

"This is the last one, I promise," he managed to wheeze out between laughters. "What did the oil droplet say when the gang of water droplet asked him to hang out with them?"

Silence.

The teacher clapped his hands as he already began to laugh at the joke, "I can't mix with you guys!"

The class groaned once again. Haera tried to stop herself from laughing. The joke was so bad that it was funny to her.

Couple of doors down was the literature class, a lesson Haera napped regularly in during her high school years. Just when that science class convinced her to think the school wasn't that bad...

The sight she saw through the windows in the hallway made her go back to square one. This was exactly how she imagined the school to be like. Students on their phones, bickering with each other, throwing a ball across the room. Heesoo opened the door, hesistantly. She didn't want to go into that room because there was always a high risk of her getting injured.

Not realising her cautiousness, Haera stepped in first. The whole class silenced. Only the sound of the teacher talking whilst scribbling on the board and a ball bouncing by itself could be heard.

Seokjin closed his eyes and sighed at the sudden peace. The corner of his lips tugged up into a smile. He turned around to thank the class for being quiet for the first time, only to see them all looking the same way. Their mouths hung open as they gaped at Haera, all except for Jimin who was writing in his book. Seokjin sighed at the fact that he was not the reason they had quietened.

"Oh. My. God," said Yugyeom, wiping a drool from the corner of his lips.

Heesoo stepped in, looking a little baffled by the students reaction. Despite her whole body from the neck down being covered, she felt naked in front of their stares. She grimaced and rolled her eyes. During the proccess she locked eyes with a familiar face at the back.

An audible gasp left her mouth and she covered it with her hand. Unlike her, he didn't even bat an eye. Haera didn't hesitate before running out into the hallway, her heels echoing as she stomped away.

Why is he here? He will ruin my plan!

Seokjin's class began to whisper amongst themselves about Haera.

"Is she going to be a new teacher?"

"She's smoking hot."

"She needs to be our homeroom teacher."

Despite the fact that Seokjin didn't like most of the students, that comment still managed to affect him a little.

"She might be the new history teacher," Jackson thought out loud, scratching his chin.

The class agreed in unison.

"No," Taehyung said, shaking his head. "She's the new school nurse."

Without questioning how he knew, the whole class nodded their head. Taehyung always had a way of just knowing about people and their gossip. No one knew where he got his sources but somehow, he always seemed to be correct. Omniscient was a word to describe him.

"So it won't be inapropriate if I chat her up," smiled Jungkook, wiggling his brows.

The door slowly creaked open. The whole class looked at it, hoping Haera would step in again. But instead, a boy with messy hair and headphones looped around his neck sauntered in. He nodded at Seokjin, his usual way of greeting people.

"Bam-" Seokjin began, only to be interrupted.

"Bam Squared!" shouted Jackson, "You missed it, man!"

"Yeah! You missed the hot new nurse," added Yugyeom.

Bam Bam stuffed his hand in his pockets and walked to his usual seat beside Taehyung.

"Are you talking about that woman running outside?"

Seokjin sighed, giving up as he fell on his seat. What was the point of teaching? Half of them didn't care and the few intellectual ones were probably smarter than him.

But because of this new staff member, it had caused a frenzy in the class. Seokjin wondered how many days it would take for the hype to die down. If it was ever going to die down.

A/N: Whilst I was researching on Bam Bam for this chapter, I found out about Thailand's history and tradition with their names and I found it so interesting. Which is why I decided to stick to his stage name here unlike the other characters. 
Alsoooo this is my first update on any of my ongoing stories after monthsss so I'm happy to be back for this update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 147 33
Y/N is a simple girl maybe with many secrets, She transferred to South Korea for some personal reasons, she got admitted into Hybe high school, there...
52.6K 1.5K 56
"I work at a day care" "I thought you hated kids" "at least I don't have a creepy obsession with kids" Lmao this book isn't meant to offend anyone, i...
362K 14K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS FanficπŸ’œ Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
88K 6.1K 107
"Tell me you feel nothing when you're with me. Tell me there's nothing there." ~ Taehyung, struggling college student trying to make ends meet, meets...