~BASKETBALLS~ (Joshler) {COMP...

By alphaoriginal

Tyler hates Josh. But that can all easily change. The Dun family recently moved next door to the Joseph famil... More

1. New term
2. I'm not good with people
3. Late night break in
4. Oh my Josh I'm so Dun with you
5. Dance Buddies
6. Joshua Dun (The devil's child)
7. Dinner Party
8. Detention
9. Guilty
10. Arrangements
11. Red Haired Boy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH DUN❤~
12. Date Night
13.Bowling
14. Kiss or tease?
15. Basketball Boys
16. Josh's Orders
17. Late night Party
18. DRuuUnkK
19. Gay? Not at all
20. URIE, Stop fooling around!
21. Victoria's Secret
22. Sex Education
23. The Big Game
24. Brendon's Birthday
25. Wet Dreams
26. Cake for Breakfast
27. Thoughts
28. Dance, Dance
29. Tests
31. Sleepover
32. Moody Mornings
33. Airport
34. Fly High
35. A Room With The Devil
36. Annoyance
37. Truth or Dare?
38. Beach Fun
39. Jealousy
40. Pool
41. Party Conflicts
42. Confused Feelings
43. Two Happy Boys
44. Tyler The Virgin? (Not Any More)
45. Confessions, Breakups, Boyfriends?
46. Understanding
47. Hot and Steamy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER JOSEPH❤~
48. Nervous
49. Report Card
50. Basketballs
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

30. Events

2.9K 117 91
By alphaoriginal

A/n: 30th chapter, wwhhooo!!

I also want to start a Ryden book but I don't know if any if you would read it.

--------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

The following week flew by as quick as the click of a finger. Time sped along so swiftly, it's as if yesterday didn't even exist.

I'd honestly do anything to have just one more yesterday.

So much has been happening recently. My dad won't stop bothering me about signing the papers for the sports school, I've been having tests nearly everyday this week because we get our report card soon, plus I've also spent a lot of time stressing on what to pack for Italy.

It's Friday today meaning we leave to go on the school trip early tomorrow morning. We're meant to meet our class and teachers at the airport at 5:30am, I probably won't get much sleep tonight.

I'm currently in basketball practice, worrying about tomorrow instead of focusing on playing the God damn sport.

"Joseph, pay attention!" Coach shouted at me blowing his whistle.

"Sorry Sir." I apologized getting back to pointlessly running up and down the court, like a dog chasing after a ball.

After a few more minutes of aimlessly throwing balls and scoring baskets, Coach finally blew his little red whistle indicating practice was over.

"Well played team." Sir said catching everybody's attention. "I've heard a few of you are going to be heading to Italy for the next week, so practice may be a bit more empty. But it's still on for those who are here, so I don't want you guys slacking off."

We nodded and hummed in response, grabbing our bags and heading off. Honestly, I'm really glad to be getting away from practice for a week. It's recently become so tiring and somewhat forced.

Since my dad is getting excited about me maybe going to the sport school, he's been forcing me to be doing extra practice at home. Last night, I was not allowed dinner until I had shot 500 baskets.

"Hey Tyler, you all packed up yet?" Brendon asked walking beside me.

"Yeah, my mum made me do it last weekend," I replied as Me, Brendon and Josh walked out of the school and towards the bus stop.

"I haven't even started yet," Josh said furrowing his brows in disbelief.

Brendon snorted allowed.

I gasped looking at him with one eyebrow raised. "Josh! We're leaving tomorrow!"

"I know." The red haired boy shrugged with a slight smirk playing at his lip.

"I just can't be bothered, y'know."

I rolled my eyes while Brendon was laughing his ass off. "You're so unorganized," I said in irritation. I can't stand people like that, it annoys the hell out of me.

We carried on chatting the whole way home, saying goodbye to Brendon as me and Josh got off the bus and headed in our separate directions.

Unlocking my front door and pushing it wide open, I called out for my mum.

"Mum! You here?" I shouted wondering around.

The house seemed completely empty except for the fact that Jay was asleep on the sofa.

I really think we should get the kid checked out because whenever I see him, he's always sleeping. Or dead, he could just be dead.

I jogged up the stairs checking all the bedrooms. My perants door creaking slightly as I pushed it open. "Mum? Dad?" I called out. No one.

Zack's room? Nope.

Maddie's room? I gently knocked on the door before hearing a distinctively recognisable voice. "Come in!"

Slowly opening the door, I saw Maddie scrambling around her room packing items into a backpack.

"Mads, what are you doing?" I asked curiously watching the young girl.

"Packing, 'cause in a few hours I'm going over to Sabrina's for a sleepover," she replied stuffing her clothes in her bag.

"Mmm, okay. Where's everybody?" I questioned. "I've looked around the whole house."

"Well dad had to leave on an emergency business trip so he didn't get a chance to say goodbye. Jay is probably sleeping. Zack is....um... somewhere, and mum is next door at the Dun's house," Maddie responded finally looking up at me.

"Oh..okay. But why is mum next door?" I asked.

Maddie shrugged her shoulders. "Dunno."

There was a sudden loud ringing noise errupting from my pocket.  Reaching down to grab my phone, I saw my mum's caller ID.

I pressed revieve and held the phone up to my ear.

"Hi mum."

"Hello dear, do you mind coming over now to the Dun's house. I've got something very important I need to tell you."

I sighed loudly into the phone, makining it intentionally loud so my mum could here.

I didn't want to go over to that house of the devil?!

But it looks like I had no choice.

"Sure mum, I'll be over in a few," I responded hanging up the phone.

Trodding down the stairs and out the front door, remembering to shut it behind me, I made my way over to next door.

I didn't even bother knocking on the door since it was already open, so I stepped in and walked down the hall towards their lounge.

I peeped my head in around the door frame seeing mum sitting with Mrs. Dun on the sofa.

"Hey mum." I walked in sitting down next to her.

"Hello sweetie. Me and Laura have something very important to tell you," she said in an excited like manner.

I nodded my head in response indicating for her to go on.

"Oh, hello Josh," Laura smiled looking over at her son who just walked in the room.

The red haired devil smiled back before grabbing his phone off the coffee table and turning around about to exit the room. But Laura stopped him.

"Josh honey, do you mind making us all teas," she smiled sweetly.

Josh sighed annoyed before nodding his head. "Yes mum."

The boy walked over into the kitchen to start making them.

Mum cleared her throat starting off from where she left. "So you may not know, but dad has left to go on a business trip."

I hummed in response.

"But the thing is, he's not coming back until Monday. Also, I happen to be leaving on a last minute flight to see Aunt Gina since she's recently become so very ill and needs someone by her side to help." She explained.

"Yes.... And your point is?" I questioned.

"You have no one to take you to the airport tomorrow morning."

Josh then came in somehow managing to carry three cups of tea.

He placed them down carefully on the coffee table before grabbing his phone and once again turning to leave.

"Josh darling, may you please take a seat on the sofa next to me. We need to talk to you." Laura said looking up at her son.

Josh sighed once again sitting himself down.

"Oh and put your phone away."

Josh clenched his jaw hesitantly setting his phone down gently on the coffee table.

"So Tyler," Laura began. "Me and your mum have arranged for you to sleep over at our house tonight, and tomorrow morning we will take you to the airport."

My mouth fell slightly agape with my cheeks flushing crimson. Nooo waayyy was I spending the night with Josh. The whole night.

Josh looked over to me, his gaze featuring a cocky demeanour, a smirk displayed upon his salmon pink bitten lips. His whole attitude portraying nothing but a smug image.

I glared at the red haired boy clearly annoyed but the decisions being made by our parents.

"Tyler you okay? You seem....... " My mum said trailing off.

"Y-ye-yep, mum," I stuttered clearing out my throat. "I'm fine." I said faking a smile.

Josh snorted when I said that, covering his smile with his sleeves. He was clearly enjoying this way too much.

"Alright. It's sorted," Laura concluded with a grin.

"Tyler honey, go grab your bags and suitcase from next door. And make sure you've got everything," my mum ordered.

I obliged getting up and walking out the room, making my way back home.

Once I was sure I was out of sight, I went into the lounge, sitting myself down on the floor.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and gently rocked myself back and forth breathing steadily.

This could not be happening. Just why?!

No matter what I do to get away from Josh, I always end up having to spend time with him anyway.

I threw my head back sighing.

If I couldn't manage to escape Josh, I'll have to figure out a way to compromise with him, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 31K 17
Cody James is a sixteen year old California native who is allergic to the rain. Unfortunately for him, due a mix up at the agency which was in charge...
570K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
341K 12K 122
Being the nerd he was, Seth was excited when he learned that his school was getting foreign exchange students, but Seth quickly finds himself attract...
582K 32.8K 30
Xander is a writer - a wordsmith by nature and training. He's an upcoming talent that people are sure will receive future success. Despite his way w...