~BASKETBALLS~ (Joshler) {COMP...

بواسطة alphaoriginal

Tyler hates Josh. But that can all easily change. The Dun family recently moved next door to the Joseph famil... المزيد

1. New term
2. I'm not good with people
3. Late night break in
4. Oh my Josh I'm so Dun with you
5. Dance Buddies
6. Joshua Dun (The devil's child)
7. Dinner Party
8. Detention
9. Guilty
10. Arrangements
11. Red Haired Boy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH DUN❤~
12. Date Night
13.Bowling
14. Kiss or tease?
15. Basketball Boys
16. Josh's Orders
17. Late night Party
18. DRuuUnkK
19. Gay? Not at all
20. URIE, Stop fooling around!
21. Victoria's Secret
22. Sex Education
23. The Big Game
24. Brendon's Birthday
25. Wet Dreams
26. Cake for Breakfast
27. Thoughts
28. Dance, Dance
30. Events
31. Sleepover
32. Moody Mornings
33. Airport
34. Fly High
35. A Room With The Devil
36. Annoyance
37. Truth or Dare?
38. Beach Fun
39. Jealousy
40. Pool
41. Party Conflicts
42. Confused Feelings
43. Two Happy Boys
44. Tyler The Virgin? (Not Any More)
45. Confessions, Breakups, Boyfriends?
46. Understanding
47. Hot and Steamy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER JOSEPH❤~
48. Nervous
49. Report Card
50. Basketballs
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

29. Tests

2.8K 104 92
بواسطة alphaoriginal

A/n: I'm sorry for being rubbish on updating recently. School just started for me and I've REALLY been stressing recently. The schools are putting way too much pressure on me about my GCSE's and I'm freaking out.

------------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

Okay Tyler you can do it!

But what if I fail?

You won't fail, you are the perfect student who gets top scores in everything.

But this is my worst subject, and if I fail my parents are going to be really angry. You know how strict they are.

There not that strict.

Yes they are, remember that time when you were taking your SATS tests and your parents freaked out because you got a B on one of the tests.

Shut up brain.

I'm just warning you.

Your meant to be helping me put down the answers on my test, not having an argument with me!?

Alright, alright.

Now Tyler, what questions do we have here?

My eyes scanned across my test paper looking for possible questions that I could answer.

Why did I have to be so bad in sex education?

I've studied so hard for this test and yet I seem to not know a single thing.

What the heck brain?!

Looking up at the clock, I saw we only had 6 minutes left to finish the test. Oh God no no no.

Okay, don't panic (! At the disco) Tyler, your doing fine.

I am not doing fine!

Let's see... Uhh. Question 5, ' How can STDs be admitted?' I know this. I put my pen to my paper scribbling down the answer, 'STDs can be admitted through vaginal, oral and anul sex.'

"Four more minutes, class!" Mr. Chives yelled out warning everyone.

I rushed to quickly jot down the answers to all the questions I possibly could, hoping that I'd get a high enough score for my parents to be content with it.

"Times up! Put your pen down and turn your test over," called Mr. Chives who was checking his watch. He walked around the class picking up everybody's tests and putting them into his file.

"Alright class, you a free to pack up and go to lunch break."

Quickly stuffing my pencil case in my bag, I rushed out the door with Brendon, Ryan and Josh following after me.

"How did you think you did?" Brendon asked.

"Okay I think," I replied unsurely.

"I'm sure you did really well, Tyler," Ryan said reassuringly. "Besides, even if you did do bad which is highly unlikely, knowing you, you probably got A's in all your other classes."

"Thanks, Ry," I replied although I knew even if I failed one test, my parents would be mad.

The four of us walked into the lunch hall and sat down at our usual table where Pete, Patrick, Jack and Alex were waiting.

"Hey guys," we greeted taking a seat.

"Hello," Patrick answered smiling. Jack, Alex and Pete were all to busy staring down at there text books to notice us.

"What's up with them three?" Josh asked.

"Oh, we have a sex ed. test next lesson and those three didn't bother studying," Patrick replied with a chuckle. "I'm the only one out of them that did study."

"We just had that test," Josh added.

"Was it hard?" Pete questioned biting his lip and finally looking up from his book.

"Ehh, as hard as every other test we do," Ryan answered.

Pete nodded going back to reading through his text book.

"Guys!" Brendon chimed in changing the subject, "We need to hand in the letters for the geography trip today."

"I already have," Patrick said.

"Okay, I'm gonna to do it now." Brendon got up from his seat holding the sheet of paper in his hands.

"I'm coming," I said grabbing the letter from my bag.

"Me too," said Josh.

"And me," added Ryan.

All four of us got up and went down the hall towards Mrs. Wilson's room. Brendon lightly knocked on the door before hearing a "Come in!" Being called from the other side of the door.

The dark haired boy slowly pushed the door open revealing Mrs. Wilson sitting at her desk with a pile of papers.

"Hello boys?" She said pushing her glasses up from the tip of her nose.

"Hello Mrs.Wilson, we're here to give in the letters to go to Italy," I declared.

"Just place them here at the top of the pile." She gestured over to the stack of letters on her desk.

We did so, and about as we were going to walk out, Jenna, Melanie and Debby walked in the room.

"Hey Jenna," I said walking over to her and giving the girl a hug.

"Tyler!" The blonde grinned hugging me back

"We haven't talked in quite some time," I stated, "I never really see you around in lessons and your not answering any of my texts."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said placing a hand on my shoulder and giving me an apologetic look. "I've just been very busy recently." Her jaw clenching slightly as she said that.

I nodded in understanding. "Why weren't you in school on Monday and what happened on Saturday night?" I questioned.

"Oh, uh, nothing, nothing," Jenna chuckled nervously biting her tongue. "And about Monday.....I was...um... ill."

"Hmph." I looked her in her cold blue eyes, she didn't look to sure of herself. "I tried calling you."

"Sorry, my phone was dead.... And um, my charger broke," She smiled awkwardly.

"Mm, okay," I said placing a soft kiss oh her freckled cheek and turning around to leave.  I knew she was lying, it was obvious. She's always been a really bad liar.

It just hurts that I'm meant to be her boyfriend and yet she's keeping so many secrets from me. I just really want to know what's been up with her recently. Jenna always seems so distant, as if she's in search of something else.

"So when are we leaving for the trip," Brendon asked as I walked at of the classroom and into the hall.

"Next Saturday," Ryan replied. "That's in a week and one day."

"Better start packing this weekend," Josh pointed out. I hummed in agreement.

So much has been going on recently and I never have much time to myself anymore. Whenever I'm at home, my dad is constantly bugging me about sending me to that Sports School in L.A.

He keeps telling me not to worry about leaving my friends because I'll easily make new ones. But it's not that easy. I've lived here in Ohio my whole life and I'm not sure I want to leave.

I especially don't want to leave Brendon. We've known each other ever since we were around 5 years old, and although he may be a bit childish and loud at times, he's my best friend and he's always been here for me.

----------------------------

A/n: this chapter is really boring, I'm sorry.

But don't worry because I've got a lot more Josh and Tyler stuff coming up.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
265K 14.8K 29
Ace Foley is charming, attractive, and dangerous. When he decides to go to the bar to relax for a night, he has his first encounter with Jack and Del...
300K 8.5K 12
[THIS IS A SAMPLE] Read the full story on Radish fiction. The link is in my Wattpad Bio. --- August walked out of Vincent's life the same way he walk...
11.9K 682 14
Chase is in every teenage girl's dream; maybe even with the boys'. He's the face of the world, each whisper calling out to show that heart melting sm...