SPOILER ENDING

By Lisa97Jeon

Our destiny had plans. May it be trouble, Excitement, Happiness, Love, Heartaches, Loneliness, Solitude and R... More

-Prologue-
~Characters~
-1-
~3~

-2-

112 8 2
By Lisa97Jeon

~JungKook~

I've heard about you ever since the beginning but I don't even had a single interest nor had the thought of having any interest towards you. All I know before was that you were a thai trainee from Yg or the girl from the famous Nonagon Ad with the famous artists from the said entertainment. Everyone knows that when you girls debut it will be easy for you to be on the top with the help of YG,
unlike us who had to work our hardest and sacrifice a lot just to be noticed and get known...

But...

Everything changed when I saw you at that time, maybe you couldn't remember me but obviously I was strucked by you...
I got curious...
I got interested...
And
I got caught...
by you...

My friends invited me to play my favorite game, Bowling. They even invited girls, specifically that girl who they always teased me with. The girl obviously had an interest towards me and I thought that girl was perfect for someone like me. She's famous for her natural beauty and had that perfect healthy body that every guy would always dreamed about, even me...

I was planning to ask her out at that time and I know she was just waiting for me to do that.

We were playing, I was winning and I was earning a lot of curses from my friends from playing too good and the girls were sending me signals, including her... Everything was going to the way I want it and everything seemed perfect...

But then you came...

You were standing at the doorway looking around wearing a Black hoodie matched with a Gray Sweatpants and had that boyish stance as you put your right hand in your pocket but what caught me offguard was the Brown timberlands that you were wearing...

Not every girl could suit that shoes but on you, it looked perfect...

I looked at the matching timberlands that I was wearing and returned my gaze towards you and that's when I noticed one of my friends came to you, It was Bam-bam...

I was watching you two as you converse... or to be specific, I was watching you...

I was in a daze when someone tapped my shoulder that forced me to look away from you.

"Hey Jungkook, it's your turn already."
it was yugyeom my closest friend out of the boys. "Why are you in a daze?" then he looked where I was looking. "Oh, you were looking at Bambam's Childhood friend?" I just looked at him with a questioning look. (Oh, I thought she was Bambam's Girl) He looked at me with a disappointed look "Come on man, you know there's a girl who is more prettier than that, who you have to focus on showing off your skills to, you know." then he firmly tapped my shoulders and smiled at me like he was making a point.

I ignore what he just said and went to take my turn. I took the Bowling Ball and went to position myself, just when I was about to roll the ball, I can't help myself and looked again...

You look like you were bidding goodbye to Bambam and I felt the time slow down...
as you smiled at him and laughed at what he just said...That smile...
That's when you turn your gaze towards us and our eyes met...
I felt myself not breathing...
Those eyes...
Those bright smile...
that beautiful round face...

I was...
Caught by it...

That beautiful smile on your face slowly fades and those bright round eyes was now filled with a questioning look, maybe you were weirded out because you realized a stranger was staring at you weirdly, which was me... an idiot, who can't help himself...

You turned your gaze away from me and looked back at Bambam. I felt an unfamiliar tug on my chest... I want those eyes to look at me again yet I don't want to...

I didn't even realize that you were out of sight already until Bambam was in front of me saying that my ball had just went to the gutter earning me a zero score.

"What just happened to the Golden Boy earlier?" he asked with a teasing smile, I looked at him and just shrug. Not feeling the game anymore. "what happened to him, awhile ago he was so competitive that it was so annoying?" he chuckled and turned towards the other guys. I didn't answer and went to sit myself.

Yugyeom was sending me a knowing and a disappointed look then shook his head. Then I felt someone staring and when look towards it, it was her.
She knows, She know that my plan was now gone already.

The game went and I can't focus anymore, I lose but don't feel like one.
I looked at Bambam and had this urge to ask him but something was stopping me...
I was afraid...
of those smile...
of those eyes...
and those innocent look...
I was afraid to get trapped in those...

After that day, I didn't get a second chance to see you again...

Time went...
and I thought I forgot the feeling I felt at that day... saying to myself that I was caught in the moment...

But then...

That day...

As I was scanning the articles on social media...
That feeling came rushing in as I stared at your face on an Article...
"Who is that Girl" it says on the header. It introduces you as the next girl that was being introduced as one of the Girl Group that will be debuting next month by one of the Biggest Entertainment in the Industry...

I looked at the different pictures of you, posing differently, giving different feelings, yet having the same strong impact on each photo...

It was you yet not...
The girl I saw that day had that innocent look...
but this girl that was like staring back at me had a dangerous look on...
Strong Gaze that you can't help but stare at...

Then I stopped at the picture of you sitting comfortably in the back of a Car, with your messy brown hair flowing softly, that innocent and fragile look, that white outfit, that pose that emphasizes your beautiful long legs
and wearing the same Timberlands which I saw you wore that day...
It gives me different feelings...
I got mesmerized...
I got stunned...
It was breathtakingly Beautiful...
You are...

After that, I find myself secretly waiting for any updates about your group's debut...

Then a video was posted by your entertainments' official website...

As I watch you dance with that outfit on and again those timberlands...

Your every move was very powerful and every gesture flawless...
In every beat and every rhythm...
Your body follows...

My eyes only focused...
on you...

A feeling was growing inside me... I don't know what is it but...
But I know it's not good...

For me it's not good...
It's not good for me...
to feel this way...
to someone...
Who I don't even know and could not possibly know...

~~~~

Before, I only stared at you for seconds because you left that day...

But now I can finally see a clear view of you as your Group perform in front of us...

I only arrived at the exact moment as you rap the part that I really like in your song...
your Group felt tensed as some malfunction was happening while you perform... and one of those was you and your group member's mic which was not working...

But I was amazed at how you confidently had that gaze on and smiled while you loudly Rap your part just to be heard by the audience...

I heard my Group members saying about how strong your presence was and how your confidence overflows that you even made eye contact at the Big celebrities that was also sitting on the front with us.

I didn't even realize that I was smiling from ear to ear until I saw my face on the Screen smiling like an Idiot. I changed my expression
but still can't help but smile...

As your performance ended, I was still looking at you...
You dyed your hair Blonde...
from that simple brunette before...
and now you looked Royal...
Unreachable...
Untouchable...

What should I do with these strange feeling...
It makes me want to do something stupid...

Something stupid that might result to something more stupid...

Risk...

~~~~

Waa
Kookie's Point of view...
Its not enough, I need to let out
my feelings towards her so...
There's more to come.😂
Thank you for those who read this.
I know this is a Lame Story
but thank you
and Sorry for a lot of Grammatical Errors...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 905 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
255K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...