The Girl in Black (Rewriting)

Da huzailazahid

[Rank #1 in Action - thriller (12 June , '18) ] Completed 'You know what? I'll be throwing a party once we g... Altro

Cast
Chapter, 2
Chapter, 3
Chapter,4
Chapter, 5
Chapter, 6
Chapter, 7
Chapter, 8
Chapter,9
Chapter,10
Chapter,11
Chapter, 12
Chapter,13
Chapter, 14
CHAPTER,15
Chapter, 16
Chapter, 17
Chapter, 18
Chapter, 19
Chapter, 20
Chapter, 21
Chapter, 22
Chapter, 23
Chapter, 24
Chapter,25
Chapter, 26
Chapter,24
Chapter,25
Chapter,26
Chapter,27
Chapter ,28
Chapter,29
Chapter,30
Chapter,31
Chapter,32
Chapter,33
#1 RANK
Chapter,34
Chapter,35
Chapter,36
Chapter,37
Chapter,38
Chapter,39
Chapter,40
Chapter,41
Chapter, 42
Chapter, 43
Chapter, 44
Chapter, 45
Chapter,46
Chapter, 47
Chapter, 48
Chapter, 49
Chapter, 53
Chapter, 54
Chapter, 55
Chapter, 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Acknowledgements

Chapter, 1

1.8K 65 24
Da huzailazahid

My life was shitty as hell.

And all I wanted was to run away from it but I was trapped—caged in my own thoughts, my beliefs and emotions.

I thought about running away; to be far away from this lifeless house and leave this body, but I couldn't bring myself to do either. It takes a lot of courage and cowardice and I had none.

But then, what did I have?

An abusive father, a photograph of a dead mother and a small house. Yes, I was complaining. I didn't like my life. I didn't want to live with the fear of speaking too loudly before my uncle. Of crying too loudly, for I missed my parents. For breathing too loudly as aliveness began leaving my body.

But I had one thing no one could take anything from me; hope.

And I decided to cling on it for life.

I stood up from the window sill after gazing at the sky long enough.

I dressed in a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I put my converse on and tied my hair into a pony tail. It's not that I chose to wear this , I had only these.

I wore my hoodie and took my bag from the table to rush downstairs. When I reached the ground floor, my father, with a body so fat that even the chair of the breakfast table coudn't accumulate him completely.

His drunken eyes stared at his phone as his hand ran on his bald head. He wore a strange ring on his middle finger, for the ring had no stone in it. It was just metal wrapped around the skin, leaving an empty place for a stone at the top.

My stomach's grumble took me out of my stance. I placed my hand on my stomach to muffle the sound but my dad had already heard it.

I stepped back as he snapped his blood-shot eyes to me, burning holes in my skin. 'You little piece of shit. Why the fuck didn't you tell me you came downstairs?'

'I ...' because I didn't want to ruin my day? 'I was about to.'

'Come here,' he gestured.

'No.' I swallowed. I didn't want anymore patterns of his fingers implanted on my face. The whole school would laugh at me, like they usually did.

His eyes zeroed on mine. Fear wrapped its fingers around my core. He stood up, the wooden floor creaked beneath his weight. He stumbled, and grabbing ahold of the railing, limped towards me. 'You,' he pointed at me, the metal of his ring gleamed under the only line of light entering through the broken glass of the tainted window, 'are coming back home. Don't you dare go wandering, you slut.'

I swallowed once again as he limbed further towards me. My eyes bolted to the door. Without any thought, I ran to the door and exited.

'Don't you fucking dare be late or I'll kill you!'

I just shrugged the shivers that ran down my body. He can't be serious, can he?

▪️▪️▪️

I ddin't go to school that day.

Because I didn't want to be laughed at, or made fun of.

School was exactly a reflection of house. I was bullied, for being poor.

I was a clown, for I was not pretty.

And I hated it more because it all was true.

I sat on the bench of a skating ground. It all was lonely. Even in the day, the light didn't do its job.

I took a packet of cigarettes out of my bag. The crinkling of wrapper being unwrapped followed by the satisfaction of a new packet, I was ready for a touch of liberty. I took one out of the packet. With a click, the lighter lit my cigarette. Holding it in between my forefinger and middle finger, I pulled the smoke deep in my lungs. The rough scratch at the back of my throat, and the relaxation—freedom. We met at last.

I blew the puff of smoke into the air, watching it disappear into nothingness. What if I was a smoke too? So that I could disappear just like that.

Who am I kidding? I am one. I inhaled the toxin one more time before it was snatched from me. 'Hey!' I protested at a boy who just sat by me.

'Sorry. But it seemed like you were too much lonely,' he laid his left arm on the top of the back of the bench, behind me. 'Care to have a company?'

'Go fuck yourself,' I open the packet again and take one for myself. I lit it and continued my smoking.

'I just did, actually,' he blew the smoke into the air, 'that is why I am here.' I stayed quiet, concentrating on my remaining seconds of freedom. 'So, tell me, princess, how was your day?'

'Who are you even to fucking ask that?'

'That,' a small smile crawled up to his lips, 'is a very good question but you won't like the answer.'

'Whatever.'

'Where do you live?'

'Not your business.'

'Oh, is it, 37th Rose Street, 568?'

I was shocked and annoyed. If he knew my address, wither he was a stalker, or some person I would not like to meet. Though, he didn't look like one. He was a teenage boy, about my age, with his blond hair tossed to a side, his diamond-cut chin being rubbed by his fingers. A black t-shirt covered his body along with black sweat pants. He even smelled good, yet, somewhere within me, something felt too wrong.

I stood up from the bench. Hanging the strap of my bag over my shoulder, I walked away. Only to be stopped by two more boys—I knew nothing about—at the gate. 'Leave me alone,' I mustered up a courageous voice yet it sounded petite. They all were well-built, tall, muscular—big. I didn't want to be in trouble.

'We will if you tell us what we ask you.' The boy from the bench, walked up from behind me.

'I know nothing, alright. Now, step away.'

They closed blocked the door completely know. 'We won't hurt you. Just one answer and you'll be good to go.'

'I told you, I know nothing. What can a girl like me, know?'

'What can a girl like you, not know?' The Bench Boy leaned down that his breath fanged on the crook of my neck, and I stepped away. 'Tell me, Princess. What did your uncle say to you this morning?'

If it was shock, then I truly gave them a wrong expression. Instead of widened eyes and gaped mouth, I knitted my eyebrows and stared at him. 'He said goodbye.'

The Bench Boy crooked his eyebrow. 'You got the answer,' I adjusted the strap, 'now let me go.'

'This is not the answer, Riff,' My ears shot up as all-too-familiar voice calling an all-too-ugly name, rumbled in my ear—on a cycle. I swallowed as my worst nightmare stepped in front among the two boys.

Green eyes. Tall height. Grey hair and here you have Leonardo Black. The bad boy, the player, heart breaker, the most handsome boy, among the popular, and whatever you want to call him but for me, he'll always stay the same: a bully.

The one who you cannot hate enough because he was emotionless. And when I say emotionless, I mean, cold. Pure cold. No warm ever touched him or maybe, he didn't what to be touched.

'Leo,' I called out his name, 'what are you doing here?'

'No one of your concern,' he snapped, 'answer me. What did you Dad say to you before leaving?'

'I already told you,' I looked around the four boys who surrounded me, 'now, let me go.'

'Elsa, it is better if you just state the truth. You don't want to mess with us.'

'I already told you! What else do you want to know? And why are you so concern?' I glared at the Bench Boy. He seemed much softer than the rest. 'How did you even know about it?'

They gave each other brief glances. A boy was about to open his mouth but the other shut him by nudging him the elbow. 'Listen to me,' Bench Boy started, 'it might seem strange and weird, but today is a very special day and we just wish you safety. Tell us what did he say to you and we'll just leave.'

I narrowed my eyes at him. Throwing my cigarette on the ground and crushing it under my feet, I opened my mouth, 'He. Said. Goodbye.' I said slowly.

Leo's eyes zeroed on me like he understood what I was about to do. But how could he know what I was to do when I innocently picked up my bag pack from the bench and hung it over my shoulder, all the while keeping my eye contact with him.

'Get her!' Leo called out just as I pushed one boy away and began running away from them.

I got out of the skating ground and began crossing the road of a heavy traffic.

As I was running, the pack of cigarette fell from my hand. Briefly, I turned around to see it when a blaring sound echoed in my ears.

My eyes shot up as I saw a bus coming to my direction and like in movies, I was paralysed. All I heard was the horn it kept on honking for me to step away. All I saw was the red of its paint. All I felt was a pair of hand on my arm, pulling me away.

I was snapped out of my trance when my back hit the wall hard, on the other side of the road and a warm breath fanged on my neck.

Horrendously, I looked at him who was super close to me as he had me caged against the wall. 'You can't fucking run away, Riff.'

I was to open my mouth to say something when I flinched as someone punched Leo on the side of his face.

I jerked to my left to see three more, big men standing there, guns in his hands.

Before I could make up what was happening, Leo was on the ground, the man on top of him, punching the hell out of Leo.

Someone grabbed my hand and began dragging me. I kicked, punched, struggled and did whatever the hell I could do but it was all in vain. 'Let me go!' I yelled to them as I saw the three other boys from the bench, crossing the road despite the heavy traffic and running for me. 

'Elsa!' Leo called out. I looked over my shoulder and saw him battling two black men. And out of odds, he was winning. 'Elsa, don't go with them!'

'Let me go!' I struggled one more time. 'No!' But despite my efforts, I was hefted in a car which began driving the second I sat in.

From the window, I saw the other boys from the park, running away while Leo was on phone.

I soon lost sight of him and took a minute to make out that I just had been kidnapped.

Wow, I've never been that lucky before.

I gulped down a lump formed in my throat . 'Who the-

I halted as one of the man placed a knife on my neck. 'Stay quiet,' He roared. I dared to complete my question but he stung the point of the knife deeper in my neck. A warm drop of my blood fell on my collar bone and I decided to keep my mouth shut.

Just as the car stopped , one of the man dragged me out of the car. 'Who the hell are you?' I asked again a little louder this time but they didn't answer.

I groaned as their strong hands gripped me so hefty that I knew they'll leave their handprints on my arms as soon as they're gonna leave me . Another drop of blood fell on my chest. I wanted to run away but thought instead. That'll be big mistake if I will besides they'll catch me anyway.

My thoughts revolved in my mind. Did Leo know about this? Is It's his another prank? Or maybe, he wanted to save me but why?

I put my thoughts aside and started focusing onto the track they were pushing me to walk , trying to ignore that extreme pain of my neck. 'Where the hell are you taking me?' I struggled to escape but my little arm was strongly griped into their massive fingers. 'Who are you? What did I even do and where are you taking me?'

'For fuck's sake, shut up!'  One bellowed and I struggled again. I stopped walking thinking that they would at least give me answers but instead they began dragging me.

The path was leading to a tall, dark building with few windows. A thick, dense forest surrounded it. I didn't knew this place neither the forest.

They took me inside the dark building. Turning their torches on, they led me somewhere. We halted after we climbed the stairs in front of a door that opened with an annoying creak.

There wasn't much furniture in the room except for a chair and a table where a cup of coffee laid. A man was sitting on the chair, holding up a newspaper that his face was hidden.

I was curious to see that person who was responsible for all of this . I waited for him to speak but he didn't. At last I lost my patience and let my curiosity take the best of me.

'Who are you ? And why did you bring me here?' They were a lot of questions popping my mind but these were suitable for the condition. I held my breathe to finally see the person behind the paper that lowered.

'Dad?!'

A/n
Hey guys ! How are you doing?This is my first time writing and I am really really nervous about your reviews , comments and everything .

I'm so nervous my hands are shaking.

No, just kidding. They're not.

Cause my legs are.

Let me know in the comments below what do think about my story. Was it good or bad?

Sorry for any mistakes and mention them in the comments so that I will correct them. Thanks for reading!

huzailazahid

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

100K 2.5K 41
Lindsey thought she had it all figured out. This was her last year at University and she was happily engaged. That is until she told her family. No o...
6.7K 382 21
# 737 in teens # 84 in suspense # 74 in agents # 39 in spying # 634 in cliche # 14 in spy kids ****** When you lead two lives, one as an ordinary hi...
1.3K 134 27
"There's always something called acting and lying. The answer isn't always going to pop up magically, you have to work for it." This statement can ch...
33.8K 2.1K 46
Secrets are hard to keep. They're even harder to keep when you don't know what they are. Nina's life was flipped upside down when she witnessed her f...