Insane yet Sweet (Light x rea...

By Llightyagami

What happens when Kira falls for you? What happens when he might actually have a softer side to him. But what... More

Stress
Forced
Cake and fish
Emotions
A night with L
Tear stained cheeks
Cinnamon Roll
Stone walls
Small hope
Pocky game
Weak
All Part of the Plan
The eyes
Fluffy and cute
Insane
Red flowers
Goggled stranger
Memories
Schools back in Session
Near
Lies
What?
Forever
Midnight
Impossible
Mad
The hard way
Alone for Now
Distraction
Authors note
Grudge
Honesty
You are not forgiven
Water
AUTHORS NOTE!
Almost there
One more stop
Goddess (end)
AUTHOR NOTE
Extra Chapter. Swimming

Author's note (2 years later)

7.2K 161 48
By Llightyagami

Hey guys. It's been two years since I wrote this. I appreciate all the people who liked the story although I was only 15 when I wrote it so of course it has many errors and it's definitely not the best story. I can except criticism  but remember, I AM NOT A WRITER. I was younger and this was my first story. I know there are a lot of mistakes throughout the story but I mean... I was 15 😅 some people gave me a lot of crap for this story cause I misspelled a lot of things and the story was bad.

     Once again thank you all so much for getting this story to almost 200k ❤️ I was super surprised it got even past 200 ;O All your nice comments and your engagement in the story really motivates me to write more! You are all amazing people and I hope you have an amazing day/night! ❤️ (╹◡╹)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 6.5K 56
Kira was a very intelligent killer in Japan. L was the best detective the world has ever known. But did anyone know about the woman behind the scenes...
139K 5K 47
Your brother was killed by Kira, it was a mistake, he was framed for robbery With furious thoughts running through your mind you beg your brothers b...
109K 2.6K 20
Maybe it's better sometimes to keep suspicions to yourself?. . . You made the mistake of admitting to Light that you thought he was Kira. Now Light's...
13K 242 16
If you like my work, don't forget to leave a vote and comment as a way to appreciate it. #1 in misa [06.10.21] #1 in mihaelkeehl [16.06.23] #1 in dea...