Silent-Shenanigans

By SilentArt

An extension from 'Silent-Art'. It's going to be the continuation of Layla, Nixxon, and I in our household. A... More

Welcome to Arty's Household!
How to Become a Blanket Burrito
Catching Up on Old Questions
Catching up on Old Questions Pt. 2
Catching up on Old Questions Pt. 3
Sourness, Pots, and Old Art
Terrified Flowers
New Dresses, Hugs, and Anger
Catchphrases, Expressions, and Hugs
Coats, Art, and Hobby
Jenna Pt. 1
Jenna Pt. 2
Ulti-Question and Fresh
Unsavory Discovery Pt. 1 - The Event
Unsavory Discovery Pt. 2 - The Shudder
Unsavory Discovery Pt. 3 - Anniversary
Sloths, Cats, and More Hugs
Animals, Candy, Kpop, and More!
Calls, Measurements, and Manga
How Arty Met Layla
Nixxon Update
Household Rules Update! (NAAU)
Entry 1 - F*ckin' Mess
Keep it Together
Counter
Sync
Appearance (Pt. 1)
Entry 2 - Blood
Appearance (Pt. 2)
Foreboding
Temporary AMA

A Child?

283 36 15
By SilentArt

I can only answer one today because school starts tomorrow for me, along with a trip to the hospital in the afternoon. Need of sleep and all of that.

Even though Nixxon isn't here right now in the household, I'll still answer questions that are of the 'what if' type involving him. Example and answer below.

EternalKimFlame

•(Your correct on Layla's part. She totally would adore the child to death, but she wouldn't know how to handle the child when they're upset.)

•(Arty would have a little more confidence in taking care of a kid as long as she knows what she's doing and is confident in her skills.)

•(Nixxon's reaction is debatable. If he didn't like the child, he could ignore them and simply let Arty and Layla handle them. If he did like the kid, he would watch over them if Arty and Layla couldn't.)

•(Aaand usually he wakes up first due to his sleeping schedule if the child cries in the middle of the night. He takes care of them so Layla can sleep well and for Arty to have enough energy to do her job.)

Thank you for this question! It was really interesting to answer.

Good vibes all around!
~SA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 3.2K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
173K 5.6K 200
❝ 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 ❞ ♯𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬ꜟꜝ ⌇ 〟ϯσԹίɕ σηε ᷈𖡺🍓 T...
1.6K 35 25
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the title says it i post funny du stuff even tho im not into du anymore i also post ocs!!!!!!!! because its my book i post whateve...
2.4M 59.1K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...