FAITH || Izuku Midoriya X Re...

Autorstwa Luna34568

Izuku and (Y/n) were childhood friends. Even though being best friends they both had very different dreams. I... Więcej

Chapter One: Childhood
Chapter Two: Entrance Exam
Chapter Three: First Day
Chapter Four: Teacher All Might!
Chapter Five: For Now
Chapter Six: U.S.J. Invasion
Chapter Seven: BlackOut Pt. 1
Chapter Eight: BlackOut Pt. 2
Chapter Nine: Aftermath
Chapter Eleven: Reassurance
A/N: Sorry!!

Chapter Ten: Awake

6.5K 212 68
Autorstwa Luna34568

|[ Your View ]|

It was dark, cold, quiet.

I was scared.

I tried to move but I couldn't, like I was in some sort of paralysis.

I was able to slowly regain hearing as I could hear a repeating beep and a familiar voice.

"(N/n)! WAKE UP!"

It was like my body has shut down but I was still conscious. I tried to move again but I could only feel my finger move only the slightest bit.

(N/n)! please....I'm sorry...I'm sorry....I'm sorry....just please wake up."

'Izu-chan'

"I missed it when you smiled at me or laughed, I miss you..." Izu-chan said I could hear the sadness in his voice.

My hand felt like it was moving on its own, like if it was trying to find something. I felt a soft hand fall on mine, as I was finally able to open my eyes. My eyes took a while to focus but I was soon able to see Izuku with eyes slightly red and eyes puffy.

I felt relief wash over me as I see him again.

Once Izuku noticed that I was awake he held my hand tighter and pulled it up to his cheek and smiled.

"(N/n), you're awake!!....I'm sorry...." He said while looking down.

"for what?" I said sitting upright starring at his sad green eyes that where avoiding mine.

"For not--"

I quickly pulled my hand away and looked at the person who opened the door.

"(N/N)!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!" I cover my ears as I saw All Might turn into Uncle Toshi.

"Oh, sorry. Did you just wake up? How are you feeling? How many fingers am I holding up?Anything hurt? Is your breathing okay? Are you thirsty?Are you hungry?" Uncle Toshi asked me.

"I'm Fin--" I was interrupted by my stomach growling.

I put my head down in embarrassment and covered my face in my hands.

"I guess you're hungry." Izuku laughed along with Uncle Toshi.

|[ Time Skip ]|

I didn't want to but I was given a few days to rest at home and Uncle Toshi, being the overprotective uncle that he is, forced me to stay and rest. What I found strange was Izuku.

He recently started coming over to help me with my study's and work that I've missed while I was unconscious. Not that I'm complaining, it's nice to have someone help me but it was just so sudden to see him at my doorstep one day. He also tells me about his day and what happens in class after we finish work.

He tells me how much my classmates miss me, especially Uaraka and Iida.

But, tomorrow I should be starting school again.  I just can't wait to see everyone again.

|[ Time Skip ]|

I stood outside U.A and took a deep breath, as I finally had the courage to enter my school after so long. I was kinda nervous because Uncle Toshi told me something special was going to happen today but didn't tell me what it was. 

I made my way around the familiar halls as I found my homeroom.

I could hear all of them talking and laughing from the other side of the door. I smiled to myself as I grabbed the door knob, but before I could turn it small bits of my memory filled my head.

I remember what happened—well at least someone it, I fought that Nomu...I saw a glimpse of people standing by All Might but I couldn't tell who they were.

Questions filled my head as uncertainty fulled my body.

'Did they all see 'BlackOut'? '

'What did they say?'

'What if they're scared of me now?'

'Is that why Izuku was acting that way?'

'Is Izuku scared of me now?'

'Are they all scared of me now?'

"(L/n)!"

My head whipped to the source of the voice and found Mr. Aiazwa standing there with bandages basically from head to toe.  Even though he had bandages over his face I could see his eyebrows frown in a concerned manner. That's when I realized that I still had a scared and confused expression on my face.

(A/n: Sorry if it isn't good, I drew this late at night lol tireeeeeed)

"Mr. Aizawa! I don't think you should be walking around like that. It looks like you're still hurt." I said turning my head to the other direction, trying to regain my composure.

"(L/n), It's going to be okay. Only a few students saw 'BlackOut' and most of them thought that it was AllMight who did the fighting. They don't know anything about that incident that involved you,"  Aizawa said while walking over to me.

"You are going to be fine," He puts a hand on top of my head and ruffling my hair as he opens the door to the classroom.

"MR. AIZAWA!! (Y/N)!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!" The whole class practically screamed. I started to laugh as everyone was so shocked.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!" Uaraka ran over to me.

"Oh, shi---Ugh!" I was interrupted by the energetic girl jumping on me and hugging me.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!! IM SO GLAD YOUR OKAY!!"Uaraka yelled.

"S-sorry, (N/n) I tried to stop her.." I saw Izuku standing by us rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's Fine, but Uaraka you're squishing me..." I said weakly.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" She got up and helped me up as well.

"You all can talk later but for now I need you in your seats," Aizawa said walking over to his desk as we did as we're told.

"I'm pretty sure you all know about U.A's Sports Festival. Well, it will be starting in 1 week--" Aizawa was cut off by screaming.

"WHATTTT!? THATS HAPPENING SO SOON!!" Most of the class yelled.

"Sir! Is the school okay with having the Sports Festival so close to the U.S.J incident?" Iida said while standing up.

"Yes, we are sure. If we push the event away then it will seem that we are scared of the low-level villains that infiltrated that school," he explained.

"Plus we will have voluntary Heroes to help keep the event safe for everyone."

This put most of the class in an excited mood even more. I winced at the loud noise as I wasn't fully recovered from my wounds. The noise soon died down as Aizawa continued with his lesson and the day resumed normally.

Soon the end of the day was here and I gathered my stuff and left the school. 

Something didn't feel right though, I had to walk back alone cause Uncle Toshi had to do some work at school. Halfway through the walk, I started to feel sick. My head started to spin as I took short jagged breaths.

My vision became blurry and I slowly stopped and sat down on the sidewalk and rummaged through my school bag as I heard the screeching of my medical bracelet that flashed yellow

The same burning sensation came back.

The same burning sensation from those experiments.

I found the pill bottle as I shakenly took two pills and sallow them dry.

I sat there for a good 10 minutes waiting for the pills to kick in. Until I was good enough to start walking back to my house. Luckily I wasn't that far from my house from where I was, so I got there rather quickly and immediately laid down in bed once I got home.

'I should probably inform Recovery Girl about my attack,'

I felt a familiar feeling of helplessness and weakness wash over me as memories from then filled my brain. This time no one was around to help me cope with my attack.

Unknowingly tears slipped from my eyes as I laid in bed.

"Why did this have to happen to me?"

_______________

Word Count: 1329

[ Edited ]

A new chapter should hopefully come out soon!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

85.6K 2.3K 32
Deku and (Y/N) were friends in childhood until (Y/N)'s Dad got a job in the US and her family moved at the age of five. 10 years later (Y/N) comes ba...
252K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
5.9K 62 13
About 80% of the human population have a 'Quirk'. A 'Quirk' is like a superpower or special ability, so for those who are comic or even manga fans, i...
98.3K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...