The hopeless story

By BruhIamStella101

This is sad (real friends, but not true I wish it was) More

A little about me
Let me explain little more
I am going to get a little deep
CHAPTER 2
Chap 3
ChapTER 4
Chater 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

The First REAL Chapter

22 1 0
By BruhIamStella101

This may be a short chapter bc I am in the car going to soccer. So yeah let's get started.

So today was pretty good. I am so excited for tomorrow bc I am going to TRY to tell my crush I like him. I can't believe that I have the guts to tell him wow I need a round of applause. LoL. Today was my first day back since the flood.

I can't wait for school yayayayayyay
Tonight I think we are doing a mini game for soccer. I am extremely happy for that. I don't know how I am going to tell him. All I know is that I am. Ekkk.

Right now I am listening to Forgetting this. If you watch aphmau you would know what song this is. LoL. My goal this chapter is to get 200 words and right now I am at 149. Brookie is gonna help me tell me tell my crush. Sense she knows.

I don't know why but I think Hailey likes him. She used to. Like really used to. I can't wait to see what he says. Well I am almost to the soccer field so I think I am gonna end it here. Bye♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️

Luv ya.
-208

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 21.2K 40
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
350K 40.7K 27
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
1.3M 30.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
821K 45.3K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...