My Little Maid - Vkook

By ahintofmischief

Where Taehyung works in a Maid Café and catches Jungkook's eye. "I gave him a fake name." "What kind of f... More

Info
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
(tag)
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21

Part 20

6.7K 251 100
By ahintofmischief

Warnings: None (oops, I know you guys are waiting for the day when this says sex...soon hehehe)

"Yoongi is Jimin's stepbrother."

"I'm sorry what?"

"I think the alcohol is still in your system, you're saying crazy stuff," Jungkook replied, getting up to grab the TV remote.

"No, I'm no-"

"Shh, shh," the ravenhead responded, "Come on, let's cuddle and watch a film."

Taehyung wasn't going to say no, obviously. We'll talk tomorrow anyway, he thought as he leaned on the younger's side.

"Kookie, do you have a spare toothbrush?" Taehyung yelled out, waking a sleeping Jungkook who was on the sofa.

"Huh?" he said, running his hand through his bed hair, looking around wildly for the cause of his awakening.

"Toothbrush?" Taehyung repeated, popping his head around the bathroom, "You have a spare one?"

"Yeah, there's a pack under the sink, just go ahead and take one," the younger replied, snuggling into the blanket once again to get a few more minutes of shut eye. Apparently the universe just didn't want him to sleep for a minute longer 'cause just as he was going to fall back to sleep, someone decided to jump on him.

"Wake up, I made you breakfast," Taehyung said, smiling down at the younger, his hair still wet from the shower he took that morning. Putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, the purple haired of the two started to shake the latter's body, unknowingly cause Jungkook to experience a mini shower.

The younger twisted his face in confusion and sniffed the air, "I don't smell any cooking though."

"That's because I made you muffins!"

"Shouldn't there be the smell of muffins around here then?"

"Store bought ones don't have a strong smell."

Jungkook mentally facepalmed, "If they're store bought ones, how did you actually make them?"

"I took them out of the plastic packaging!"

"I'm done with you," the raven head said, gently pushing Taehyung off him, "I'm going to go take a shower."

Taehyung's pout didn't go unnoticed by the younger, and he definitely didn't miss him say that he shouldn't have taken a shower already under his breath.

While Jungkook was taking a shower, Taehyung started to really pay attention to his surroundings. Jungkook's house was very spacious and modern looking. The whole interior was monochrome; from the coffee table to the books on the bookcase with their white and black book covers. It was a bit too bland for Taehyung's taste and he couldn't help but wish he could add some colour to the house, but it wasn't his so he couldn't do that. 

Finding his phone, Taehyung lay down on the sofa and turned the device on. Checking his social media, he was interrupted by a new notification. Jimin had sent him a message.

Hey, do you think we could meet up today?

We have work today Jimin, of course we are meeting today lol.

Oh yeah right >.< How about after work we go and get some coffee?

Haha that sounds like deja vu to me but sure.

Cu later Tae.

Cu Jimbles.

So...

I'm going to be abroad from the 11th to the 18th which is why this is such a short chapter. I'm taking an early night tonight since I have to wake up early for my morning flight. I really wanted to find time to write a nice long chapter for this book, "Unorthodox" and "Oppa" but I only managed to write chapters for this book and "Unorthodox", and both of them aren't that long. That's what happens when you try to pressure yourself to write with a time limit.

You guys wanted me to continue writing "Oppa" so I promise to do that once I find time. I won't be able to update while I'm away since I'm not taking my laptop and if any of you write your own stories, you know what a mess writing on your phone is >.<

ALSOOOOOOO

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 50K READS - LIKE HOWWWWWW

Here's some celebratory BTS fanart spam:

Some Jimin on ice anybody?

And this one...

I feel so bad that this is such a short chapter than usual please forgive me.

>.< 

>.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 16.7K 44
Jungkook is a cold CEO Jimin is a savage sexy stripper Hoseok is an innocent restaurant worker where would fate take them when the three so differe...
70.7K 1.6K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...
1.1M 24.2K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
520K 16K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...