I'm in love with Payne

By InLoveWithPayne

I'm Annie Fisher and i'm in love with Liam Payne. We have been best friends for about 10 years now and you're... More

I'm in love with Payne
Chapter 1: Up all night in Summer Vacation
Chapter 2: I want you Liam. no one else
Chapter 3: Taken is a word that stabs a heart
Chapter 4: Torn between the Heart and Mind
Chapter 5: Tell me a lie instead?! cause the truth hurts
Chapter 6: Same mistakes
Chapter 7: Stole my heart?
Chapter 8: One thing, it must be love.
Chapter 9: Stand up against my heart
Chapter 10: Another world :)
Chapter 11: Moments that take your breath away
Chapter 12: I wish that was me, not you :(
Chapter 13: Save you tonight, please. (Liam's POV of chapter 11 &12)
Chapter 14: I should of kissed you. wait i think we did. oh no.
Chapter 15: Na Na Na.....ummm YEAH YEAH YEAH
Chapter 16: More than this, more than ever.
Chapter 17: What makes you beautiful Annie? nothing.
Chapter 18: Gotta be you, or you, or you.
Chapter 19: Last days, Last nights, Last memories

Chapter 20: Future for little Payne.

5.2K 71 33
By InLoveWithPayne

WOOOHOO LAST CHAPTER OF IM IN LOVE WITH PAYNE! dont worry im in love with payne fans! there is a book 2!!!! YAY!!!! BUT it wont be up until june!!!! :( sorry!!!!

hope you enjoy it!!

thank you soo much for the support on this story and the feedback! you beautiful people are the best!!

thanks again,

enjoy xx

---------------------------------------------------------------

I composed myself, got out of the bathroom and went to my room to hide the test.

I finally went downstairs, it was the last day with the boys, they were off on a plane back to London tonight. It was almost 11 and all the boys were downstairs except for Zayn who was most likely sleeping. I sat myself down next to Harry.

“are you ok? You don’t look to well”

“Yeah, fi..” I couldn’t even finish my reply. When I had the sudden urge to throw up. Now I know its not my stomach playing up because of food poisoning, it was morning sickness.

Harry followed behind me, pulling my hair up as I threw my guts out. As he went to grab me a glass of water, I couldn’t help but cry, realizing that I will have to tell Liam cause he is obviously the father. Im going to ruin his career, his passion for singing, his life. I balled my eyes out.

“its alright Annie, it will get better” harry said, handing me the glass of water

“shh don’t cry, everythings going to be fine” he said smiling, rubbing the tears away.

“No, it wont be ok Harry” I started, looking away from him.

“what do you mean Annie? Is everything ok? What was the results?” he questioned, staring at me intently.

I closed the bathroom door, so none of the other boys could hear what I was going to tell Harry.

I faced Harry, staring into his eyes. I looked down at my still flat stomach, held onto it.

“Im pregnant”

I finally said it. I looked up and Harry’s facial expression was blank. I couldn’t tell what he was feeling and that worried me. I looked down again, imagining the bump that will eventually start growing.

“have you told anyone else?” he finally asked.

“no”

“whos the father?” his tone changed when he asked this question.

I couldn’t say his name, i began to cry again.

“who?” harry asked again.

“Li, Li, liam” I stuttered out.

He walked out of the bathroom, without another word. I stayed in there, looking at myself in the mirror.

“HOW COULD YOU LIAM!”

I suddenly heard yelling, I ran towards the sound. It was Harry and Liam face to face in the living room. Angry filled Harry’s face while Liams was just shocked.

“YOU KNEW I LIKED HER”

“wait, Harry whats going on” Liam asked all confused.

“harry please” I plead. Making both the boys look at me.

Harry just looked back at liam.

“YOU KNEW I LOVED ANNIE!” he began again.

“BUT THE SELFISH MATE YOU ARE GOT HER KNOCKED UP” he spat out. Pushing shocked liam to the floor. Harry jumps on top of him and begins to throw a punch.

*not again* I thought.

Liam didn’t fight back, instead he let Harry punch him, he looked at me emotionless. Louis and Niall rushed into the living room, from upstairs when the lamp fell, shattering on the floor.

“whats going on?!” Louis yelled. As him and Niall grabbed Harry off of liam.

“liam knocked up Annie” harry stated angrily. Brushing off the 2 boys before making his way upstairs.

Niall helped liam off the floor, his face was bleeding. He walked up to me and hugged me.

“is it true?” he whispered in my ear.

I squeezed my eyes shut, as the tears rushed out.

I started hitting his chest.

“you knew harry liked me?” I yelled in his face.

His eyes had a worried look in them.

“how could you” I hit his chest.

“how could you not tell me” I was suddenly pulled away from Liam, not far enough, that I was able to slap him.

Tears began to form in his eyes as his left cheek began to turn red. As Niall took me away, he walked me to my room and sat with me on my bed.

If Liam just told me, I bet my life wouldn’t be like this, I wouldn’t have met Johnny cause I would have Harry as a boyfriend, I wouldn’t have developed deeper feelings for Liam cause I had Harry and I would have not gotten knocked up by Liam, if harry was my boyfriend. It would of clicked earlier that harry liked me, if only Liam just gave me a hint that he liked me

“why does shit things happen to me Niall?” I asked, crying onto his shoulder.

“everything will get sorted Annie” he said stroking my hair.

My exhaustion from all the drama, caused me to become so tired as i eventually fell asleep.

I felt an arm wrap around my stomach, a warm body covering my back and a warm breath down my neck.

“im sorry” his whispered.

He touched my stomach.

“im going to be a dad” he stated. The joy in his voice overwhelmed me.

I turned to look at him, his eyes apologetic. I smiled at him and kissed him.

No matter how hard I try to get mad at him and stay mad at him, he manages to make me fall in love with him again. Even though i wish life wasn't as complicated, im glad i got to finally love the first guy i fell for. my best friend.

“what are we going to do liam?” I asked when we broke away from the kiss.

“I don’t know Annie”

There was silence as I stared into his beautiful brown eyes.

“but, I will forever support you and my baby. I will be here for you Annie, no matter what. If it takes me quitting one direction, then let it be. I have to support you, my family”

a tear slips my eyes.

“no liam, I can’t let you leave one direction, leave your best mates and the millions of fans who have bought tickets to your tour, to see you live. Me and our little bump will support you wherever you are.” I said

“how did I get so lucky” he replied, kissing my forehead.

KNOCK KNOCK

we both looked at the doors direction before Niall stepped in.

“hey Liam, we gotta leave in an hour” niall said.

“Get another ticket, Annie is coming with us”

Niall nodded and left the room.

I looked at liam with questioned eyes.

“don’t worry, I got you” he said smiling.

I smiled back but I was still worried, my parents, my school, my future are all going to change. Being in love with liam payne was going to be hard with all the media but being pregnant to liam will be crazy and I just couldn’t bare to think what family and friends will think of me.

Liam notices my worry.

He sat us both up and leant his forhead on mine.

“Annie Jasmine Fisher, I promise to care for you and the baby. I promise I will be there for you no matter what. I promise to hold your hair when you have morning sickness. I promise to change the babies diaper. And I promise ill be the best father, because I love you Annie Fisher. I love you forever and always.”

I embraced him in a tight hug.

 “I love you to” I whispered

I'll hold onto your promises liam, cause our little future is in your hands.

---------------------

BOOK 2: STYLING MY LOVE FOR PAYNE :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 57 26
Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam are all best friends from the very beginning of their remembered childhood. This fan-fiction catches the happines...
262K 4.7K 39
Melanie was a fan of One Direction, but she never knew how close she would get to a certain Harry Styles. After her friend gave Harry a slip of paper...
3.6K 101 99
Louis and Harry have been best friends since X factor, but the more time Harry spends with Louis and the more time Louis spends with Harry. The more...
1.1K 41 41
Niall and Lizzie have been best friends as long as they can remember. In 2006 they started dating, still going strong Niall does the unthinkable and...