Until You Reach Me (BTS Fanfi...

By Jidol16

Secretly stupid and outgoing in the inside, Lee Serri is known to be a cold-hearted, scary person on the outs... More

1. Meeting You
2. Aspects
3. Nothing Awaits... I Hope
4. One, Comes Another
6. Distant Saviors
7. The Opposition
8. A Rainy Day
9. Unpleasant Yet Pleasant
10. Aftermath
11. For Once
12. Interests
13. Threat
14. Ups and Downs
15. Surprise Surprise
16. Encounter (Part 1)
17. Encounter (Part 2)
18. Unintentional
19. New Manager
20. Secret
21. Our Broken Love

5. Unconditional

15.6K 619 93
By Jidol16

The curtains keep out the lustrous morning light from bursting into my room. I still lay in my bed.

I try to distract myself from thinking about attending the fan-meeting with reading, but it does not work. I try to fall back asleep, but I only end up tossing and turning. I sit myself up and ruffle my bed hair ferociously. "Why, why, why?!" I shout in the emptiness of the apartment. I drop myself onto my bed and stare at the plain colored ceiling. I turn my head to my desk that's beside me; the note rests there. I have read V's scribble at least a billion times already. I think about throwing it in the trash or setting it on fire, but I already have the image permantly imprinted in my head.

"In return for us helping you, please come!"

After remembering it, I immediately groan miserably in the depths of my room.

It's almost time for the fan-meeting I realize when I glance at the wall clock. What do I do? I only have 30 minutes left.

I finally have the slack to get out my bed after coming to a straightforward decision: I realized that if I return the favor, they'll leave me alone. It had to take me this long in order to realize that.

"Seriously, you're an idiot, Serri," I mutter to myself as I walk towards my closet.

I quickly change into short denim pants with black leggings underneath, a gray hoodie, my black and white converse, and I tie my hair back. I effortlessly stuff the note into my pocket and head for the door.

_______________________

Since it is almost time for the fan-meeting, I run a quarter of the way and walk the rest of the way. I stop running partially because I hoped for the doors to close for their fan meeting. But unfortunately, I make it the last second. I force myself to go through the doors.

The location is at a large building. I look around as I enter the entrance, and I see no one in particular around. Where am I suppose to go?... Every step I take is filled with cautiousness. If I go the wrong way, then something is bound to happen. I just know it.

I walk through the lobby and walk cluelessly through the hallways. I bring myself to travel up the stairs although I have no idea where I'm going. My footsteps are quiet, finding the door to the show, yet my conscious is telling me to leave. I know I'm not suppose to be here. I know that I don't fit in here. I don't fit in anywhere. But, somehow, I bring myself here.

I look behind me because I deem I don't remember the way back. Just go, I tell myself. I'll eventually end up somewhere. The halls are quiet; my movements seem to disturb the empty atmosphere. However, when I make a final turn at the end of the hallway, I see a door with the sign "BTS" on it. "This is it," I whisper, glad that I made it in one peace. I take a final breath that almost feels like my last, and my hand slowly opens the door.

You would expect a dark, huge auditorium with a impressive stage, and hundreds or even yet thousands of people to be sitting, anxiously waiting to see the members of BTS. But you know what I see? Seven radiant boys in a room. Not a stage, but a room. With the members of BTS.

A moment of silence as I stand stiff at the door.

"Oh Serri! You really did come!" V exclaims when he's done taking a selca. "My message did work," he says deviously as he comes towards me. For that, I feel my stomach turn in disgust. The other members all turn their heads to him as he makes his way to me. I see them look at each other in confusion.

"You came, but why did you come here? You know this is our dressing room, right?" V says. I look at him and then look around the room. There's racks of designer clothes, piles of make-up material, and boys transformed into different people.

"Um.." I murmur, flustered that they knew I, out of all people, came here. For them.

"Who's this, V?" I look up and see another person coming towards me.

V turns to face him. "Don't you remember that girl who jumped off the school's roof?"

The boy turns to take a look at me. I see him scanning me, including the other members. "That's you?" He says with a pointed finger directly at me with an eyebrow raised. I nod.

"You're kind of crazy to do those sorts of things, you know?" Gee, wow. How many times have I been lectured because of that? Don't forget you guys were the one who interrupted my lunch break. He continues, "But that was pretty cool although you hurt yourself. Can't find a girl like that anywhere." He smiles at me.

I'm taken aback by his sudden statement. "Uh... Thanks," I say timidly.

Right after, V smacks his arm. "How do you think that was cool?! It was dangerous!"

"Says the one who made her jump," he mutters.

He looks at him with anger, and then takes a guilty glance at me. "It was actually Jimin!"

"What?!" A voice pops out. "You're the one who wanted to see who was up there!"

As they continue their conversation, my eyes are searching the room, and my eyes meet JungKook's. The memory of being in his arms makes my cheeks go red. I advert his eyes right away, looking down at the guy's, who's in front of me, dazzling shoes.

"My name's Jung Ho Seok by the way," the person standing in front of me expresses with a bright smile while V and Jimin are still at it; he holds out his hand. I take it and shake it lightly.

I come close to unconsciously introducing myself until suddenly, a woman comes in and quickly says, "Come on, boys. It's almost time to get on stage." The members all get up from their seats, and all I can do is stand in place. Finally, I awkwardly walk backwards towards the door while saying, "Then... Um.. I should be going now." I lower my head slightly and turn out of the room.

But before I exit, I hear a distant voice saying, "Wait."

But this time, I don't.

Immediately, I run out of sight and burst towards the stairway. When I think I'm far away from anyone seeing me, I collapse onto the step. "You're such an idiot, Serri," I groan as I shake my head in my hands. Why did I even come?! For one, I made a fool out of myself. Again. And all I seem to do is get caught with them even more. Why?, I repeat a million times in my head. I sulk for what feels customary to my unpleasant life.

"You're lost aren't you?" A sudden voice appears. I lift up my head in shock and see Jin behind of me. He descends from the stairs until he's in front of me. My head follows his every step. Then, he squats down, so he can meet me eye-to-eye. Through the mist of the dark, I can see his eyes: like the time he helped me, they look so gentle and pure...

"How did you find me?" I questioned.

"I followed you after you darted out. You're really a complicated person." I turn my head to the side, so he won't see that I'm flustered. My poker face always comes to use.

He continues to look at me, and finally says, "Shall I lead you the way again?" He has a generous smile formed on his face.

"But don't you have to g-"

"Jin!!!! Where are you?!" Ho Seok's voice echoes throughout the stairwell.

"I'll be there!" Jin replies. "Come on," he says to me and grabs my hand and forces me up. Then he starts walking up the stairs with my hand held in his. "Now, let's go. You have a V.I.P pass." He turns his head and smiles at me, yet I look at him questioning.

Jin let's go off my hand when we head out of the door. After a few seconds, that's when I see them again: people are close to them, preparing their mics and adjusting their clothes.

"Oh! You found her!" V exclaims. "I thought you would leave," he directs his conversation to me.

"I came here because you guys helped me before," I said, not wanting them to think I came here as a fan. "To return the favor..."

"It's still nice of you that you came today though," Jin said.

I look up to the ceiling. "I guess."

A few seconds later, V says, "Alright, it's time! Let's go Serri!"

Wait where? I think to myself as V puts his hands on my shoulder and pushes me to the direction of the stage. I look around in panic, thinking the "V.I.P. pass" was literally on stage. Oh no.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked, hesitantly.

V leads me to the stairs. "Placing where I can see you. Then I know you won't leave." Then he stops me on the sidelines of the stage which is directly the entrance of the stage. The darkness covers me. I hear a woman's voice who is probably the MC for this event and hundreds of fans chanting and screaming.

I take a glance at BTS. It was hard to believe that they could balance school into their schedule with this kind of life.

"You can watch us right here. It's a reasonable spot to put you on. And no one can see you, so don't worry," V whispered into my ear. I look straight ahead, unfazed by the skin-ship he held against me.

"Hello everyone! I'm glad to see you all made it!!" There's a large scream from the audience in response. "Are you all ready to see what you've been waiting for?!! she yells. The members are ridiculously jumping around. Again, the audience screams in response to the MC but only way louder. "Well, here is the monster rookie group, BTS!!!" The sound gets immensely loud that the volume shakes my heart. As the guys pass by me, they all give me a light-hearted smile before going on stage.

After their individual introduction, the woman requests them to sing one of their comeback song, Boy In Luv. I must say, their dancing and singing abilities are quite amazing that I even walk closer to the stage to have a better look at them.

The next song they performed was Just One Day and then a interview with the MC.

There was really no reason for me to stay any longer as I already came to... Support them. And I didn't want to know anything more about them, so I left before the whole thing was over.

____________________________________________________

Hello everyone! I am sooooo sorry for not updating in awhile because I was busy with school, and I had writer's block, so I went on a break to think more about how to improve my writing style.

I wrote longer than I usually would for this chapter because I wanted to treat you guys for being patient. Thanks guys!

I hoped you enjoyed reading! ^^
Please look forward to upcoming chapters~

Please remember to vote, comment, and follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 19.5K 37
A girl who lost her childhood friend. Totally shocked in words, her childhood friend turned into one of her greatest bully that she's ever encountere...
274K 11.2K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
659K 21.9K 33
Kim Taehyung.... Also known as a cold hearted Jerk.... But he wasn't always like this... It was all because of a girl.....He let himself fall deep wi...
1.6K 24 13
Y/n is accustomed to living a very secretive life and not being able to trust anyone. But when she finally puts her trust in someone only to have her...