The Wolf Inside {Septiplier}...

By TheSepticCookie

Mark Edward Fischbach was born as a wolf, and so was Sean or Jack William Loughlin. They both have to keep th... More

Born {Chapter 1}
Call {Chapter 2}
A/N
On The Way There {Chapter 3}
Markiplier, Sisteriplier, Jacksepticeye ,and Sistersepticeye {Chapter 4}
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
What!?!?? {Chapter 5}
Full Moon:Part One {Chapter 6}
Full Moon:Part Two {Chapter 7}
Full Moon:Part Three {Chapter 8}
100 READS!????
Full Moon:Part Four{Chapter 9}
?
FUCKING FINALLY!{Chapter 10}
N-No! {Chapter 11}
300 READS!!!!!!!
What The Fuckkkkkk!?
I Was TAGGED!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!
Lizzie's Promise {Chapter 12}
New Character!
A New Face {Chapter 13}
500 READS!!!!
Smart Water.
Smart Water. The Sequel
600 READS!!!!!
WHAT!?!???
I dont know what to name is chapter! {Chapter 14}
800 READS!?!!?!?
900 READS!!!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!
1K READS!!?!?!
Niall!? {Chapter 15}
Tagged again....
Hello!
Pewdiepie... {Chapter 16}
OH MY FUCKING GOD GUYS!!
...............
I'll Help You... {Chapter 17}
Why Me??!?!
*put amazing title name here* [Chapter 19]
I was tagged again!!
Guess Who's Tagged! TaGgEd AgAiN! I WAS tAgGeD!!
A Few More New Faces {Chapter 20}
Tagged!! (Havent had one of these in a while!)
The Place {Chapter 21}
It's Almost Okay {Chapter 22}
Fight: Part One {Chapter 23}
Fight: Part Two {Chapter 24}
Fight: Part Three {Chapter 25}
Fight: Part Four {Chapter 26}
Fight: Part Five {Chapter 27}
Pack? {Chapter 28}
Marked {Chapter 29}

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [Chapter 18]

443 9 94
By TheSepticCookie

Lizzie's POV

Once, me and Cry were far enough from their "cabin", we turned into our wolf forms, Cry was a white wolf with blue eyes, and he had a little bit of gray in his fur.

He told me he was a Beta, like me. We continued walking towards the hospital, then Cry asked a question.
"So Mark and Jack are together?"
"Yeah, they got together a few days ago, and they love each other to death, and Jack's heat- FUCK!" I forgot Jack's heat is starting soon.
"What? What's wrong?" I looked at Cry and pawed at my nose.
"I forgot that Jack's heat started in..." I looked at the sun. "30 MINUTES!! SHIT WE HAVE TO HURRY!" Cry nodded, and started running with me right behind.

Niall's POV

I woke up to whiteness, I quickly realized where I was. I sat up, and looked around. I'm in a fucking hospital. Wait, LIZZIE!! I started panicking. Many thoughts were going through my head on what happened to her. I heard the door open, and saw Mark, Jack, and Bridgette come in.

"Woah! Calm down Niall! It's okay, it's okay! Everything's alright! Just calm down," Jack said. Surprisingly, I calmed down. "Okay, now can you Tell me where Lizzie is?"

Welp, I WAS calm. I started panicking again.

"Niall! Calm down!" Jack said again, but this time, I'm not going to calm my ass down that easily.

"I CANT CALM DOWN!! SOMEONE GRABBED LIZZIE!! I WAS ABOUT TO ATTACK THEM UNTIL I WAS SHOT! I TRIED TO GET UP, BUT I COULDN'T!" I yelled, then started crying. Jack had a face of shock, fear, and sadness.

"D-Did You see who shot you?"

"Y-yeah, she looked like (description of Signe because I SUCK at descriptions)" Jack's face suddenly changed.

"S-Signe s-shot y-you..." Mark turned to Jack quickly.

"I-isn't Signe apart of..." Mark Started before Jack stopped him.

"Apart of the Hunters..."

Lizzie's POV

Cry and I reached the hospital. We turned into our human forms, and walked in. (Well, Cry walked in, I ran in) I reached the front desk, and quickly looked at the lady.

"Excuse me, but is there a Jack or Sean McLoughlin here?" I asked. The lady looked through the computer files.

"Yeah, he's visiting Niall James Hunt in room 251." She said, looking at me.

"Thank you!" I said, and started running to Niall's room. I heard Cry running behind me. I looked at the room numbers until I found room 251. I bolted in, and looked around. Jack's face quickly lighted up with relief, excitement, and happiness. Jack quickly ran over to me, and started hugging me waist, lifting me off the ground, and in the air.

"Oh me fooking god! You're okay! I was so fooking worried! I thought I lost ya!" Jack yelled, and laughed in relief. He hugged me tighter, crushing me back. I felt my shoulder getting wet, and I immediately knew Jack was crying. I started petting his hair.

"Shh, it's okay, it's alright, I'm okay, I'm fine, everything's okay. Just calm down Sean." I said softly. Jack calmed down, and put me on the floor.

"I'm sorry, I was just so so so so so worried. You're the only family I have left. I don't want to lose you." I hugged Jack's waist.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere..." Jack looked down at me, and smiled. We heard growling, and quickly turned around. Mark was growling. I looked at where he was looking at. Cry. Cry took a step back. Jack started growling too, and stepped in front of me.

"What do you Want?!?" Mark yelled at Cry, which made him back up slightly.

"Mark! Jack! Calm your arses down! Cry's completely harmless!" I said, standing in front of Cry.

"HE'S. A. FUCKING HUNTER!!" Mark yelled again, which made Jack finch.

"MERK! CALM DOWN! HE'S A WOLF!! HE JUST JOINED THE HUNTERS BECAUSE HE LOVES FELIX!" I yelled, but quickly covered me mouth.

"BULL-!!"

"Mark..."

Mark quickly looked at Jack, and saw that he was a wolf, and was pressed against his leg. Mark's eyes turned from golden brown back to his milky chocolate cake brown eyes. (Well, that's Jack's description of Mark's eyes) Mark turned into his wolf form, and licks Jack's nose.

"I'm sorry, Love. I didn't mean to scare you..." Jack looked at Mark, and smiled. (If he could that is)

"Septiplier Away!" I whispered softly, making sure no one heard me.

"It's okay, you just scared me a little" Mark licked behind Jack's ear.

"I'm really sorry..." As Jack was about to reply, he suddenly yelped in pain. I got scared, that I turned into a wolf, and jumped on Niall's bed, hiding behind him. "Jack?!?" Mark yelled, grabbing his boyfriend's (Jack's) waist.

"M-Marky, I-it h-hurts!" Jack yelped out. SEPTIPLIER AWAY!!!!!

"What hurts Love?!?" MY SEPTIPLIER HEART!!!!!!

"M-M-my..." I quickly realized what was happening.

"Mark! Jack's on his heat! We have to get him somewhere safe!" I yelled to Mark.

"Where?!"

"Lets take him to the lab! We have a lot of spare rooms, with sound proof padding." Cry said, looking at Mark. Mark sighed. Oh, you didn't need to mention the sound proof padding, Cry.

"Okay, lead the way." Cry turned into his wolf form, and started running. Mark followed, with Jack on his back, with Bridgette behind them. I looked at Niall, and his beautiful icy blue eyes looked into my stupid dull blue ones.

"I'm glad you're okay..." Niall said, continuing looking into my eyes.

"And I'm glad you're okay," I replied.

"Jack's in his heat, huh, He's going to get greedy now that Mark's around."

"Oh shit..."

"WE HAVE TO GO!!" Niall and I yelled at the same time. Since Wolves recover quickly, we don't have to be released by a doctor, and sign stupid papers. Niall and I ran outside. I sniffed the air, and picked up Jack's scent.

"This way!" I yelled and started running with Niall right behind me.

Jack's POV

My cock *insert Lenny face, I'm typing this on meh computer, and Lenny don't want to work* and stomach were killing me. I looked up, and saw a big lab like thing. Cry turned into his human form and continued running. We reached the lad, and Cry opened the door. Cry started running through some halls before we stopped.

"Here's your room. There's a button on a desk in there, press the button, and I'll be there as soon as possible." Cry said looking at Mark. Mark nodded, and turned into a human, with me in his arms.

"We'll be out soon." (That's what she said) Mark said, and walked into the room. Mark locked the door, and placed me on the bed. Suddenly, I had a feeling, a feeling that wants Mark to hump me. I started whining, wanting Mark's attention.

Third Person POV (Smut Warning!! You have been Warned!! WARNED I SAY!! WARNED!! SMUT AHEAD!!) (WARNED!!!)

Mark quickly looked at his boyfriend, confused.

"Are you okay Love?" Mark asked worried now.

"Mark... Please... Fuck me..." Jack said, looking at Mark with lust in his eyes. Mark's eyes widen in surprise. He never thought his boyfriend would say anything like that. "Mark...please...I'll be a good boy... just...please Fuck me.."

Mark was turned on by this, but he retained himself from doing anything.

"Markimoo...Please...I see that you're hard...Please...Fuck me Daddy..." Jack moaned out, trying to get Mark to fuck him. Mark couldn't control himself. Mark had a HUGE Daddy kink. (BACK ON MY PHONE! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Mark pinned Jack to the bed, and started kissing his neck roughly, making Jack moan.

"Ahhhhhhh~" Jack moaned out when Mark kissed Jack's sweet spot on his neck. Mark started sucking on Jack's sweet spot earning moans from the younger. Jack tugged on Mark's shirt wanting it off, so that he can feel Mark's upper body. Mark took off his shirt, and looked at Jack. The younger stared at Mark's upper body. His V-line was perfect, and Mark had rock hard 6-pack abs. Jack started drolling at the sight. Mark chuckled, which made Jack snap out of his little daydream. The younger quickly started feeling all around the elder's upper body. Mark took off Jack's shirt, and started kissing his chest. (Which made Jack giggle) The younger unzipped Mark pants, and started palming him through his boxers. The elder threw his head back, and moaned. Jack smirked, and continued palming his boyfriend. Mark couldn't take the teasing, he moved the younger's hand away, and started grinding on him, making the younger moan loudly. (Good thing the room is sound proof) Jack whined and moaned. Jack just wanted Mark to fuck his brains out, but also he was enjoying Mark grinding on him.

"Mark...please...fuck me...fuck me brains out...please...fuck me..." The younger moaned out, making Mark grow harder than he already was. The elder pulled down his pants, and started pulling Jack's down too. The younger moaned out, and put his hands on the elder's shoulders. Mark started grinding on Jack again, making Jack moan loudly, but not loud enough.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mark kissed Jack's neck, and biting it softly. Jack moaned out, but he couldn't handle the teasing.

"Mark! Please! S-Stop teasing!" The younger said, whining. Mark smirked, and covered Jack's eyes. The elder took off his boxers, and did the same thing to Jack. The younger was whining, he didn't like it when he couldn't see his Mark. The elder took off his hand off of Jack's eyes. When the younger saw the elder's harden cock, he started drooling,wanting it inside of him. Mark chuckled, and wiped away Jack's drool. The younger blushed, and smiled. Te elder put three of his fingers in front of Jack's mouth.

"Suck." Mark demanded. Jack quickly started sucking on the elder's fingers, getting them nice and wet. (What has my life come to?) Mark moaned, and rubbed Jack's chest. The younger moaned, but was muffled by the fingers in his mouth. Once Mark felt that his fingers were wet enough, he took them out of Jack's mouth, and put it near his hole.

"Are you sure about this Jack?" The younger nodded, wanting Mark's fingers inside of him already. The elder slowly entered his finger into Jack, not wanting to hurt his green smol bean. Jack moaned, wanting more. He tried to fuck himself with Mark's finger. The elder figured that the younger was ready, and added another finger, thrusting into Jack. The younger was overtaken by pleasure, he wanted more. Jack moaned, which told Mark that he wanted another finger. The elder added another finger, and fucked Jack with them.

The younger, overtaken by pleasure, he pulled Mark's fingers out of him, and started sucking the elder's harden cock. Mark moaned.

"J-Jack!~ Y-You're so G-Good at t-This!~" The younger moaned, and sucked harder. The elder was about to reach his climax, when Jack stopped sucking, and pulled the elder's cock out of his mouth. Mark whined, wanting more.

"Daddy~ Can You fuck me Please!~ I need you inside of me!~ Please Daddy~ I promise I'll be a good boy!~" Mark grabbed Jack's waist, and pulled him, until they were face to face.

"I'm going to fuck, the fuck out of you." (If you get the reference, then Ilysm) Jack moaned, loving it when Mark used his deep sexy voice. Mark lined up with Jack's hole, and slowly entered Jack. Jack moaned loudly, and wrapped his arms around the elder's neck. Once Mark was all the way in, he looked at Jack, seeing if the younger was okay. Jack moaned, he loved the feeling of the elder's 8 inch cock inside of him.

"Can I move?" The elder asked.

"Yes, god. Move. Fuck me hard Daddy~" The younger moaned. Mark started thrusting in Jack, moaning here and there, but the younger was the complete opposite. Jack was moaning loudly, not caring if anyone heard, he just wanted his Alpha. The elder started thrusting into Jack harder. The younger continued telling Mark to go harder and faster. The elder listened to his Omega, and went faster and harder.

"Daddy~ I-I'm c-close!" The younger moaned out.

"M-me t-too" Mark replied. After a few more thrusts, Jack cummed onto his chest and stomach, and Mark cummed inside of Jack. Jack panted heavily, and looked at Mark with his beautiful ocean blue eyes. The elder looked at his boyfriend lovingly. Mark leaned down, and kissed Jack passionately, and the younger kisses back. Mark pulled away, and looked into Jack's eyes again.

"I love you." Mark whispered.

"I love you too." Jack whispered back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY POTATOES!!  Sorry this chapter was a little late. School came in the way, and it was hard to write, but CHAPTER!! Also

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 4K READS!! YOU GUYS ARE SO BOSS!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! THANK YOU GUYS!!! AND THANKS FOR 353 VOTES!!

And for any Phan shippers out there, I WILL BE PUBLISHING A PHAN BOOK!! It may come in the next month or so. BUT PHAN!!

But anyway! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!! AND IF YOU LIKED IT PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS AND HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND!! *WHAISP!! WHAISP!!* BUT THANK YOU GUYS AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Buh-Bye! *brofist*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 219 15
Jack gets bullied by some kids but all the sudden.. a different bully defends him? That guy is Mark Fischbach. Read to know the plot bc I'm horrible...
204 44 8
My brother Mark told me all about his best friend Sean, AKA JackSepticEye, or Jack. I asked him when I could meet him, he said tomorrow because we we...
85.2K 3.8K 31
Mark and Jack have been friends for a long time, they trust each other with their lives. However, even friends have secrets. Jack has kept it hidden...
2.6K 31 30
You are Jack/Sean's sister. On one adventure to PAX, you meet Jack's friend, Mark. You begin to start talking and becoming friends with Mark. What wi...