Teen Wolf Imagines

Oleh icedcoffeeeee

I do preferences, one shots and ships. So comment or PM me requests for preferences and your details for a on... Lebih Banyak

Teen Wolf Preferences
Behind Closed Doors
Having Trouble Sleeping
How He Wakes You Up
Comfort
What He Loves About You
Sleeping
You're Shorter Than Him
He Breaks Up with You but You're Pregnant (Derek)
He Breaks Up with You but You're Pregnant Part 2 (Derek)
He Breaks Up with You but You're Pregnant ( Other boys)
He Sees You For The First Time
You Get Jealous
He Gets Jealous
He Breaks Up with You but You're Pregnant Part 2 (Other Boys)
He Breaks Up With You But You're Pregnant Part 3 (Isaac Sad)
He Breaks Up With You But You're Pregnant Part 3 ( Isaac Happy)
Meeting For The First Time
You Meet His Family
You're Too Far Away In Bed
MrsBBrooks Imagine
Isaac Imagine for Diyadm
Scott Imagine for Dayja17
A Dog's A Woman's Best Friend
Scott Imagine for trumpetcocopuff081
Stiles Imagine for TaniaVen
Stiles Imagine for TaniaVen (Part- II)
R.I.P Allison
Ship for Fritzzy
Isaac Imagine for Diyadm
You Try To Walk Out During A Fight
You're Friends and He Touches your Boob
Imagine for MiarraxLove
Hogger
Imagine for Miarraxlove Part II
Imagine for lost_in-space
Petty Arguments
You're Best Friends And You End Up In Bed Together
You're Best Friends And End Up In Bed Together (Part II)
You Have An Ex From Another TV Show
You're completely off your head
Cheater
Prompts
"It's midnight! Where the hell were you?"

"It feels like everyone just forgot I exist"

3.5K 80 17
Oleh icedcoffeeeee

Scott Prompt

You were aware of the supernatural but everyone considered you fragile because you weren't a werewolf like the others or didn't know how to shoot a gun or fire an arrow like the argents. Which was ridiculous cause neither could Stiles yet he was always in the loop.

Recently no one had been talking to you and it was annoying you because not only did you know something dangerous was going on and they didn't want you to know but it was your birthday today.

You woke to the sound of your door opening and your parents singing happy birthday holding a cake. You groggily rolled over sitting up giving your family a smile as they all piled into your room even your two cats that you loved dearly.

"Happy birthday to youuuuu." They all ended their singing.

"Thanks guys," You smiled before blowing out your candles.

"Do you have any plans for today? Scott coming to see you?" Your mother asked.

You glanced over to your house phone that was sans any 'happy birthday' notifications from your friends or boyfriend. You let out a sad sigh.

"I don't know, I haven't heard from any one." You twiddled your fingers.

Your mother and father looked at you sadly. "Head up kiddo, maybe they have something planned secretly," Your dad ruffled your hair and shot you a wink. His statement made you perk up a bit at the thought of your boyfriend and best friends throwing you a surprise party.

"Thanks dad," You shot a grateful smile at him.

"No worries, now up and at em' kid you have school." Both your mum and dad walked out of your room shouting you one last happy birthday.

You chuckled and rolled out of bed in a happier manner, more hopeful that your boyfriend and best friends were actually planning something for you. You picked out your birthday outfit for the day.

You smiled to yourself one last time in true mirror before leaving the house. You pulled your car to a stop as you spotted your friends huddled around a table at the front of the school. You got out of your car and strolled over with a big smile on your face.

"Heh guys!" You spoke cheerily reaching to give your boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Y/N!" You got a chorus back.

"You're extra happy today and you're extra dressed up," Lydia remarked.

"Well I have a right to be," You smiled back cheekily.

Everyone just stared back at you with a blank face.
"Why? We have a pack of alphas in town going around killing people." Stiles retorted.

Your once happy demeanour went straight down the toilet with a flush. Your happy smile turned into a 'I want to kill you face' that you shot at all of them. You ripped your hand out of your boyfriends and strutted into school ignoring their confused calls.

"Who pissed in her cornflakes?" You heard Isaac mutter. This only added to your fuel making you turn around and flip them all the bird. You spun on your heel making sure your hair flicks dramatically and strutted away.

You walked in to school angry tears threatening to fall but you held them back knowing you did your makeup extra amazing for this day and didn't want it to be ruined. As you walked you tried to justify their reasons as to why they would forget. You understood that an alpha pack now inhabited Beacon Hill and were going around killing people may cause your birthday to go a little lower on the priority list but forgetting your birthday entirely almost broke your heart. When Jackson was a psycho lizard everyone remembered Stiles birthday. You recall everyone putting their worries away for a couple of hours to blow out candles with him and give him gifts. You remember this because you bought him a lightsaber to which he said was the best present he ever got.

The day went on and you didn't talk to Scott or your friends at all however you noticed them congregating in which ever classes you all had together and talking in hushed whispers. These are the times when you wished you were some type of supernatural being or knew how to defend yourself, because your friends believe you to be defenceless and therefore leave you out of the loop for everything thinking you're weak. You strutted out of the entrance of the school and into the courtyard where your friends usually sat at lunch but stopped upon once again seeing your friends gathered at a table leaning in close and talking in hushed whispers. Matters just didn't seem to be on your side today firstly they forgot your birthday, secondly they avoided you all day and made sure you were kept out of all conversations and lastly they picked a table that just so happened to be full and had no seats left.

This time no matter how much you didn't want to ruin your amazing makeup that took you a long time to do a tear did drop down your cheek that you were quick to wipe away.

"Hey Y/N" You turned to the familiar voice of an alpha twin that has been flirting with you non stop since arriving in Beacon Hills sitting atop his motorbike. Usually you ignored all attempts Auden had to talk to you, but honestly you were not only having a shįtty birthday but a lonely birthday.

"Hey Aiden," You sniffed smiling softly happy that someone has spoken to you today. He smiles back at you and hands you an envelope. You look down at the envelop and pull out the contents which happened to be a birthday card.

You laughed out loud at the words on it that resulted in your friends' heads snapped up and towards you and you reached forward giving him a hug appreciative that someone cared.

"I think it's too late for that," You chuckled at him referring to the fact that your birthday did 'succ'.

"Well how about we blow this 'succy' day and we celebrate how all 17 year olds should celebrate their birthday?" He grinned offering you one of his helmet. You let out another loud laugh not realising your friends were walking towards you.

"Y/N!" You saw Scott walking towards you with an apologetic slash angry look on his face obviously hearing Aiden's previous words. Your face scrunched up in anger and quickly swung your leg over Aiden's bike and shoving the helmet on top of your head.

"Go! Go! Go!"

You let out a gleeful laugh of adrenaline as he kicked up the stand and sped off. You turned one  more time to look at your friends only to see Isaac and Stiles holding Scott back as he wolfed out and tried to chase after you.

You quickly spun around tightening your grip around Aiden reminding yourself that you didn't have to feel guilty. That they've ignored your existence for practically the last week and forgot your birthday.

Meanwhile, Lydia along with the other people in the group that didn't have super hearing to hear what was going on remained confused as to why Scott was wolfing out and most of all why Y/N got on the back of Aiden's bike and drove off when she normally ignored his existence.

"What is going on?" Allison asked confused.

"Why did Y/N get on douchebag's bike?" Stiles added in.

"What's the date today?" Isaac answered for Scott who was busy calming down.

"(Your birth date)." Stiles responded in a duh tone.

Everyone stood confused for a total of 5 seconds before it dawned on the two girls what that date meant.

"It's her birthday. I forgot my best friends birthday." Lydia spoke in shock.

"And I forgot my girlfriends birthday and now she's run off with an evil alpha twin," Scott yelled out kicking the trash can that went across the parking lot.

"Scott calm down we don't need you wolfing out again at school!" Stiles snapped

"Calmed down? My girlfriend, that's if she doesn't break up with me just ran off with an alpha twin!" Scott yelled back

"A hot one too." Lydia spoke out airily

"Not helping." Allison elbowed Lydia in the side.

"Hey Scott have you seen Y/N? I got her a birthday present!" Greenberg ran down the stairs towards the group.

Scott let out a growl and grabbed the present throwing it on the ground. "Leave!"

"See even Greenberg remembered." Isaac remarked.

"I have to go after her!" Scott said grabbing his helmet.

"No Scott don't!" Lydia protested pulling him back

"Why?"

"Because she's already pissed that we forgot her birthday, you would just ruin her birthday even more gate crashing her time with the only person that actually took the time out of their day to celebrate it with her and don't pretend like you all don't notice how much we've been excluding her-"

"It's because we want to protect her!" Scott interrupted

"Yeah well we won't have anyone to protect if we keep pissing her off. We'll just end up pushing her away. You need to let her calm down. Otherwise you will lose her."

Scott ran a tired hand through his hair looking at Stiles for his opinion who nodded in agreement with Lydia.

"Fine but if she's not back by 7, I'm going after her," Scott stated before storming off anger rolling through him and regret.

You laughed loudly as Aiden sped past the Beacon Hills sign and in to the neighbouring town.

"Where are we going?" You called over the engine of the bike.

"I didn't want to take the risk of anyone ruining our celebrations so we're going into the town over."

Your eyes widened as Aiden pulled the bike to a stop.

"A carnival?" You asked in disbelief as your eyes gazed at all the rides and food.

"Don't knock it til you try it." He smirked

"Hey I'm not knocking anything, as a matter of fact I'm more than excited to kick your ass on the number carts," You grinned at him. He replied by smirking and grabbing your hand and pulling you into the land of happiness.

You smiled tiredly, your face rested against the back of Aiden's back as the days events flashed in your mind. You were currently wearing Aiden's leather jacket and you had a massive stuffed toy wolf strapped to your back to keep from flying off the bike  that Aiden had won in a carnival game.

"We're here." You looked at the watch that rested on your wrist that read 6:59.

You let Aiden help you off the bike that was parked in front your house. When you got off the bike you jumped up and wrapped Aiden in a massive bear hug.

"Thank you so much for turning my 'succy' day into such an amazing one." He hugged you back laughing at your guys inside joke.

"Anytime Y/N and I mean it."

"You know Aid, you're not that back for an evil alpha." You smirked.

"And you're not that bad for a human." He smirked back before flipping down the helmet and speeding off. You smiled after him and tugged up your massive stuffed toy so it wouldn't fall on the ground.

You walked into your house and up to your bedroom a smile still on your face. You opened your bedroom door and walked in, the stuffed toy obstructing your view from your whole room. You let out a small scream when you looked up from dropping the toy to Scott standing in the corner of your room eyes flashing.

"Where have you been?"

"Out." You replied "Now can you get out." You stated sneakily.

"I was worried about you." Scott spoke stalking forward to grab your hands to which you pulled them away.

"Well that'd be a first."

"How can you say that, you know I love you?"

"You have a shîtty time showing it!"

"I'm sorry I forgot your birthday okay!"

"It's not just that though! You leave me out of the loop all the time. Which results in me being left out ALL the time! It-it it just feels like everyone forgot I exist." You sniffled tears coming to your eyes. "And don't be mad at me because Aiden actually remembered and could be bothered to celebrate with me."

"Y/N I am so sorry. I love you so much and I can't lose you. I promise I'll try to be better and I'll tell you  everything! I just can't- I don't want to lose you." Scott's voice began to break. Your heart broke seeing him like this.

"Scott, I love you too. You're not gonna lose me. But you will if you keep me out of the loop." You wrapped him in a hug and drew him close.

"I promise I won't!" He gripped your waist and pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

You backed yourself onto the bed letting Scott fall on top of you next to your soft toy. Scott looked up and looked at it in disgust knowing Aiden won it for you.

"Hey don't look at AJ like that." You chided.

"AJ?"

"Aiden Junior."

Scott's response was to throw AJ out of the window of your two story house in two pieces.

You definitely loved jealous Scott.

SEND ME MORE PROMPTS
Also can we talk about how it takes me literally over a week to not procrastinate and actually start and finish my 1500 word assignment but when it comes to something like this I wrote like 2000 words in an hour?!!!!!????

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

41.8K 398 200
This is my SECOND one, which is hopefully better than the first. Don't look for the first, it's terrible. REQUESTS ARE OPEN FOR ANYTHING. ANYHOW, mai...
14.3K 115 12
South Park One Shots! Like south Park? Like ships? Love reading?? Please read and enjoy, give me votes, suggestions/comments and never forget to kn...
22.5K 521 98
Oneshots of my favorite characters and acttresses Request are open for angst, fluff, hurt/comfort, and mental health related requests.
4.1K 54 6
Everything written here is fiction. There are less Y/N x JJ one shots here in Wattpad so I decided to try and give this a go. Won't take any requests...