Dark Past

By vanessaabi16

A girl named Ciara, who moves from her country home right next to a gorgeous creek that she has been living i... More

City

Going away

17 1 0
By vanessaabi16

1st day of a new beginning
Well I hope so
I packed few things, I really wasn't going to take everything I had because it would be a entire moving van. I took few of my clothes, pictures, blankets, few kitchen supplies because I loved to cook, couldn't leave all my cooking supplies behind, few things I had in my fridge, I know it was silly to be taking food when you're moving but I didn't have much money to be buying new groceries when I moved to my new apartment, I took my makeup, shoes and jewelry, I wasn't going to take any furniture with me because I was hoping to move into a apartment that already had a least a bed, I wasn't a city girl so I had no idea where I would be going when I got there.
~1 hour later~
I loaded the last box into my small car which I was going to be selling because I needed to save some money for a new apartment.
I went back into my small lovely home which I had been living in for so long! It was kinda heartbreaking to move out because I really loved that place, it was so gorgeous whenever I would wake up in the morning I would hear the water flowing down the creek that was right next to it, the many trees surrounding the place, the fresh and lovely flowers, it was beautiful, I was living in that place all alone, I didn't have neighbors, there wasn't any busy life noises around the area, it was just me and my lovely home.. I loved the place but wanted to move because in reality I was bored of being in the same spot for so many years, not making any money, barely interacting with anyone, I did have many close friends but they lived like 1 hour away.
I took a look around my home one last time and finally walked out and locked the doors, I wasn't going to be selling this place nor was I going to pass it to someone else, it was gonna stay there until who knows when I'll return. I go down the steps because it had a lovely little porch, I turn around and look at it one last time.
Ohh I'm really gonna miss this place. I felt sad but happy at the same time.
~I jump in my car and drive away.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
669K 40.9K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC