Imagines ⌲ SPN

By winchasster

❝ SAVING PEOPLE, HUNTING THINGS; THE FAMILY BUSINESS. ❞ [ SUPERNATURAL IMAGINES ] [ REQUESTS ARE OPEN ] More

COMING SOON!
| Happy Birthday |
| Cuddles |
| Books and Coffee |
REQUESTS!
| Here's Daddy |
| Dating Sam |
| Dating Dean |
| Promises |
| Wrong Bag |
| Texting |
| Shorts |
| Hey Jude |
| I Need You |
| Welcome Back |
| The Little Things |
| She's Back |
| A Winchester Christmas |
WRITING PROMPTS!
| Bored and Cuddly |
| A Certain Hunter |
| Panic Attacks |
| Night Time Proposals |
| Arguments |
Castiel When {1}
Dean When {1}
| Trials |
Dean When {2}
| Friggin' Vamps |
| Insomniacs |
| Hey, Loser |
| The Good Witch of The Winchesters |
| Told You So |
| One Inner Quest |
| You Have No Idea, My Love |
| Guardian Angel |
| We're All Mad Here |
| One of Those Nights |
| You're Awesome |
| Long Lost Family |
| All Good |
| Just a Little |
| Such a Buzzkill |
| I Know, Right? |
| College |
| Horror Movie Phase |
WRITING PROMPTS!
| A Lot of Things |
| Toddler Edition |
| Such a Teddy Bear |
SHAMELESS SELF PROMO!
| Intimacy |
YET ANOTHER PROMO!
| Morning Texts |
| Carousels and Clowns |
| Everything |
| Types of Kisses |
| If the World was Ending |
PART OF THE JOURNEY IS THE END.

| Home For Christmas |

2.1K 92 16
By winchasster

Young!Sam and Dean x Big Sister!Reader
Sam - 8
Dean - 12
Reader - 16
_

"Yeah, Dad, I know that, but you promised the boys you'd be home for Christmas this year." Y/N said as she spoke to her father over the phone, her arms crossed across her chest as she paced the small kitchen of the motel room. It was nearly 7:00 in the evening and this was the first time she had heard from her father all day. Needless to say, it wasn't good news. "I mean, for God's sake, Dad, Dean's clinging to the hope that you'll show up, meanwhile Sam hardly believes it at all! What am I supposed to tell them?"

"Y/N, I can't just leave." John's voice rang from the other end of the line. "Listen, you're a smart kid. I'm sure you'll figure it out."

"Yeah, and then I'll have to deal with two crushed little brothers on Christmas." Y/N snapped.

"Watch your tone with me, young lady."

"Dad, can't you at least try? Please? It's Christmas tomorrow." Y/N begged, her voice desperate. It wasn't that she minded having to take care of her brothers, but she hated seeing them so upset. Especially at Christmas.

"I'll try, sweetheart. I promise." John said, softening his tone a bit. He might have been hard on his kids, but he wasn't heartless. He may have put a lot on Y/N, and she might have been the oldest, but she was still his little girl.

Y/N sighed, ignoring the stinging tears in her eyes as she nodded. "Okay." she whispered.

"I have to go, honey. Think you'll be okay a little while longer?"

"Always am."

"That's my girl. I'll call you later to check in, yeah?"

"Yeah, okay." Y/N said softly, raking a hand through her hair.

"Be safe, sweetheart. I love you."

"Love you too."

And with that, Y/N hung up the phone, sighing softly. Something told her John wouldn't be home in time for Christmas.

"Y/N?"

The girl looked up when she heard two pairs of footsteps enter the room, turning her head to see her younger brothers making their way into the kitchen. She smiled gently.

"Hey, kiddos. You guys hungry?" she asked, to which the two boys nodded. "I'm thinking we go out to dinner at that diner you guys wanted to eat at so bad. You know, the one like a block from here?"

"But Dad said not to leave the motel room." Dean said, his brow furrowed.

Y/N snorted. "Who said he has to find out?" she said with a grin.

Sam giggled at his big sister and Dean smiled.

"You mean it? We can really go?" Dean asked with a bright smile.

"Of course! Tomorrow's Christmas, guys, let's enjoy it." Y/N said with a smile. "Sammy, go get your shoes on and grab your jacket and we'll go." she said, as Dean already had his sneakers laced up and his jacket sitting on the back of the sofa.

"Okay!" Sam said, racing into the bedroom.

Y/N smiled after him before looking down at Dean, who was staring at his shoes. "Hey, you okay, little man?"

Dean looked up at his big sister with sad eyes. "Dad isn't coming home for tomorrow, is he?"

Y/N sighed. "I don't know, buddy. He promised he'd try."

"And we know what that means, right?" The younger boy said, raising his eyebrows.

The older girl tipped her head. "Hey, don't worry about it, okay? Even if he doesn't show up, I'm going to make sure we have an awesome Christmas. I promise you."

Dean could only look down at his shoes again and nod, trying to ignore the tears stinging at the back of his eyelids. "Yeah. Alright."

Y/N gave him a sad smile. "Hey, it'll be fun. I promise." she said, reaching her hand out for her younger brother. "C'mere."

Dean sniffled softly and stepped forward to hug his big sister, resting his head against her shoulder. Y/N knew it wouldn't be long before he was taller than her and she wouldn't get to hold him like this anymore, so right now she just wrapped her arms around him and enjoyed it.

"You know I love you, right?" Y/N asked gently, knowing he needed to hear it.

Dean nodded, tucking his face into the crook of her neck. "I know." he said softly. "I love you too."

"Good." Y/N said, planting a kiss to his crown before pulling away. She smiled gently at him. "We're going to have fun. I promise."

Dean smiled gently, nodding. "Okay."

A few seconds after, Sam was emerging from the bedroom with shoes on his feet and a jacket on his shoulders. "Okay, I'm ready." he smiled.

"Look at you all cute." Y/N grinned, ruffling his hair gently.

"I am not cute." Sam said, furrowing his brow.

"Hey, I'm your sister, I can say that if I want to." Y/N teased, playfully pushing his shoulder as she grabbed her coat and slipped it on before snatching up the motel room key and her car keys. "You guys ready?"

"Yep." Dean answered.

"Let's go then." Y/N smiled, and the siblings were off.

***

After dinner, the siblings were on their way home in Y/N's car, Dean sitting in the front seat next to his sister as Sam drifted off to sleep in the back.

"So? Did you have fun?" Y/N asked her younger brother softly, being careful not to wake the youngest brother sleeping in the backseat.

"Yeah, I did. Thanks for taking us." Dean smiled.

"Of course! It's Christmas Eve, dude, we had to do something special." The older sibling grinned. "Maybe we can go somewhere and get some pancakes tomorrow, yeah?"

"Dad's going to be mad if he finds out we're spending our emergency money..." Dean said quietly.

"That's why we won't tell him. It'll be our little secret." Y/N winked, and Dean smiled with a nod. It wasn't long before Y/N finally pulled into the parking lot of the motel and got out of the car.

"Want me to get Sammy?" Dean asked as he got out the other side.

"Nah, I got him. You unlock the door, yeah?" Y/N said, tossing the motel room key to her younger brother as she walked around the back to get her youngest brother from the backseat. She slipped her hands under his arms and pulled him into her arms, lifting him to rest against her waist. Sam tucked his head into the crook of his big sister's neck and hummed sleepily.

"Y/N?" he murmured tiredly.

"Shh, go back to sleep." Y/N soothed her brother, holding one arm securely under him as she gently rubbed his back with the other while Dean unlocked the door. He swung the door open and the siblings walked into the motel room. "I'm going to go put Sam to bed. You change into some pajamas, okay?" she said, and Dean nodded before scurrying off to the bedroom. Y/N carried Sam to his bed and gently laid him down. She was halfway through untying his shoes when he spoke up.

"Dad isn't coming him tomorrow, is he?" he whispered.

Y/N's brow furrowed. "What? Sammy, we don't know that."

"Yes we do." The boy whispered, tears welling into his hazel eyes. "He's never here."

Y/N sighed gently, reaching out to her baby brother. "Sammy, come here."

Sam sniffled and crawled into his big sister's lap, burying his head into her collar bone.

"Listen," Y/N whispered, wrapping her arms around her little brother and rocking him gently. "I know he has an intensely awkward way of showing it, but Dad loves us a lot. He just has a hard time telling us, that's all. And," she said. "I love you too. So, so much. So does Dean."

"Did...Did mom love me?" The little boy whispered, and Y/N felt herself tear up.

"Oh, baby boy," Y/N whispered. "She loved you so much. She still does. You're her baby." she whispered, pressing a kiss to the top of his head.

Dean slowly poked his head into the room. "Y/N?"

Y/N smiled at her brother, reaching a hand out for him. "C'mere, bud."

Dean scampered onto the bed and curled into his sister's side as she leaned against the headboard, resting his head on her chest.

"My boys." Y/N murmured, holding her brothers close. "I love you guys so much. Don't ever forget it, you understand me?"

The two boys nodded and Y/N tugged them closer, kissing each of their foreheads.

"Y/N?" Sam whispered, growing sleepy. "You're not leaving, right?"

Dean looked up at his sister, longing to hear the answer as well.

"Never." The girl whispered, holding her brothers tightly. "Never."

_

A/N- okay but these boys need some loVE LIKE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST LET MY BABIES BE HAPPY

Hope you enjoyed! I'm really proud of this one, so I hope you liked it! Thanks for reading!

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

-Requests are open-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 1.4K 17
Hey guys! So, these are just some imagines that I've written instead of studying- whoops. This collection is based off of the show Supernatural and i...
1.3K 192 54
A life with winchesters and their guardian angel.
221K 3.3K 47
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs. ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛɪᴄʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs... ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ... "ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ᴘɪᴄᴋs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ...
5.6K 140 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ? ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴀᴛɪᴀɴ ᴠɪʀᴜs ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs ᴏᴜᴛ? ɪs ᴛʜᴇɪ...