Frozen Heart

By McAlpha

On Naruto's tenth birthday he is attacked by a mob of villagers who beat him the tie him to his bed then set... More

Rise From The Ashes Like A Phoenix
Living with Who!!!!
Issues
The weird girl
Genin exam
Sannin Generational Two
Backup
Haku
Remnants of a forgotten Village
Great Naruto Bridge
New Uzumaki Clan
Someone Like Me
Chunin Exams P1
Chunin Exams P2
Chunin Exams P3
Chunin Exams P4
Chunin Exams P5
Chunin Exams P6
Chunin Exams P7
Let The Battle Commence
Conclusion
The Deal
Retrieval
Valley of the End
I'm back
A Tale of Three

Leaf V.S Sound, Sand, and Rock

5.8K 150 33
By McAlpha

Sasuke's Chidori went through Gaara's shield and just barely missed him causing both of them relief. Sasuke did not deactivate his Chidori instead he pulled it out of the shield and turned around and stabbed it into the heart of an Iwa-nin who had tried to attack him. Sasuke turned around and nodded to Gaara who sent a nod back as they went their separate ways.

Naruto held his blades in reverse grip as he sliced through sand-nin and Rock-nin like hot butter. Naruto jumped into the air and did a backflip as a giant golem smashed the ground where he was previously standing. Naruto sent a dozen chains that impaled the Golem before tearing it apart. Naruto heard clapping and looked to see the teammate of that Iwa chick.

" Wow I'm impressed that you were able to destroy me Earth Golem, but that won't help you win, Earth Release; Golem Technique:," The giant man said as he spits out multiple globs of rock that formed into large golems. 

" So one on one isn't your forte, I guess I'll even this battle out then," Naruto said as he held his hands out in a way as if he were presenting something behind him, instantly almost one-hundred clones appeared behind him with smirks on their faces matching the one of the original.

The two took off at each other. Although Naruto had more clones than the larger man the golems were stronger so the battle was almost evenly matched. Soon it was down to only two, Naruto and the larger man faced each other, Naruto radiated confidence and Akatsuchi radiated anger. Naruto held his swords in reverse grip and Akatsuchi's fist had rock covering it as he used them like gauntlets.

" Well I guess you're not too shabby," Naruto complimented as he switched into a quick draw stance with each hand prepared to grab the sword on the opposite side. Seeing that Naruto was preparing to end the fight Akatsuchi prepared his ultimate Jutsu. Naruto watched with a raised brow as earth surrounded the man. Naruto's hand twitched as Akatsuchi charged him. Naruto had his eyes closed as he calmed his breath and focused only on the man. Akatsuchi charged the boy who had his eyes closed.

' This fucking brat is mocking me,' Akatsuchi thought in anger as he pumped more chakra into his body thus making him faster and stronger. The only thing  Akatsuchi saw was the boy open his eyes before the boy disappeared.

Naruto stood behind the bigger man but was facing away from him. A soft *click* was heard as Naruto sheathed his sword. The earth armor on the man fell off of him and then the man collapsed.

' I'm so fucking awesome,'  Naruto thought with his eyes closed. ' Ok now time to be serious,' Naruto thought opening his eyes although he could not remove the grin from his face. Naruto was jumping from roof top to rooftop after checking the area as he ran towards the academy. 

Naruto noticed that there were a lot of unconscious people and everything was wet.  ' Nata-chan must be doing her part of the plan,' Naruto thought as he got to the front of the academy and saw Hinata taking on six Iwa jonin.

Hinata gave the six males a Byakugan powered glare as they taunted her and dodged her attacks.

" Oh is the little Hyuga angry, just give up girly we'll show you a good t- *thud*," The man did not get to finish his sentence as his head now occupied the space between his legs. Naruto stood behind the still standing headless corpse with a dark look in his eyes. The now five jonin jumped to the side as jumping forward or back would result in injury, two were on the left and three on the right.

" You bastard, you killed Oroka, I'll kill you," One on the right screamed in anger as he charged the genin with a kunai in one hand and three shurikens in the other. The man threw the kunai at Naruto's left lung, kidney, and his heart. Naruto already knew what the man was planning but decided to entertain him.

 Naruto jumped to the right and created a chain that caught the mans hand before he could inflict any damage. The man used his left hand to punch Naruto in the face before he kicked him in the stomach while jumping away. Naruto was hunched over slightly as he spits blood and grinned.

" Well so much for letting you die quickly," Naruto said with a dark chuckle that through Hinata off as he had never acted like this before. Naruto stood up straight and wiped his thumb against the blood on his lip before going through hand signs.

": Wolf Summoning Jutsu: " Naruto called out with a feral grin. next to Naruto appeared a gray and black wolf that had a grin on its face along with jagged sharp teeth. The wolf was roughly eight foot long and six foot tall with razor sharp claws

" Hinata-Hime, go check in the children, I'll only be a minute," Naruto said in a sickly sweet voice, Hinata just nodded dumbly at the new Naruto as she went into the school but not before giving Naruto one last look.

" Hageshi, take care of the other five, I've business to attend to, please," Naruto asked the wolf who got into his humanoid form. The wolf remained six foot tall, he had an athletic build with long arms, had furry bangs on the side of his face and his eyes were red.

" Hai, Alpha-sama," The wolf said in a deep but smooth tone as he pulled swords from nowhere. Naruto basically radiated K.I. by this point, as he grinned and looked back at the now shaking man.

" Aww, what's wrong cat caught your tongue,"  Naruto asked the grin never leaving his face as he took in the sight of battle around him. The man backed up as he saw the glint in the teenager's eyes.

" S-stay back you fucking monster," the man screamed hysterically as he started throwing weapons at him. Naruto grinned wider as his chains knocked the weapons out of the air.

"  Uh uh uh, that's not how it works, you can't just come into my home, kill people, and then threaten my girl and think that you can get away scotch free," Naruto said shaking his head as he relished the fear on the man's face. Naruto suppressed a pleasureful shudder as tears of terror fell from the man's face.

" Please don't kill me I have kids," The man screamed in a last ditch effort to save his life, Naruto paused for a moment giving the man false hope.

" So," Naruto said in an uncaring tone, the man wasn't able to react in time as chains pierced his hands and feet sticking him to the ground. As the man screamed in pain Naruto debated with himself whether or not he wanted to torcher the man or not, Naruto decided against it and made a chain stab him through the heart.

' I think I may be a little bit of a sadist,' Naruto mused to himself with a grin as he walked side by side with his summons who had dispatched the four other shinobi.

Naruto walked into the classroom that Hinata was in and saw that she was being surrounded by Academy students whose eyes were puffy and red from crying. ' Pussies,' Naruto absently thought to himself.

" Moi Moi, Nata-chan I never suspected you for a pedophile, how could I not have noticed," Naruto said sadly, A vein appeared on Hinata's forehead as a small blush adorned her face.

" Shut'up Naru," Hinata told her boyfriend as she sent a mock glare towards him. Naruto held both his hands up in a weak surrender. Hinata's previous attitude was replaced by seriousness after they lead the students and civilians to the underground room under the Academy.

"  What was that about outside when you were about to fight that man, you've never acted like that before," Hinata said softly at the last part as she sent Naruto a worried glance. Naruto was stumped as he did not know what to say at first.

" I don't know what that was either Nata-chan, I was so filled with adrenaline and all I could think about was hurting him," Naruto told Hinata who just nodded hesitantly and decided to drop the conversation, for now.

Naruto and Hinata raced over houses side by side taking out any enemies they came across as they looked for the last member of their team.

~~~<(Sasuke)>~~~

Sasuke panted slightly as he jumped back dodging a flurry of shuriken that was sent his way from seemingly all directions. Sasuke scanned his surroundings with his Sharingan and strained his eyes to pick up even the smallest disturbance. *Swish*, Sasuke tilted his head to the side as a shuriken flew from behind him and left a red line on his face that started dripping blood. 

Sasuke's eyes widened as he felt himself grow dizzy. ' Shit poison, where the fuck is they,' Sasuke thought as he compressed chakra into his system before releasing it successfully purging the poison from his blood. Sasuke panted from the amount of chakra that took. 

" If you don't want to come out then I'll just flush you out you little prick, (Fire Style: Flash Flame)," Sasuke said as he charged fire chakra into his palms and slapping the ground under him causing a ring of fire to explode around him and expand.

Sasuke panted slightly before he released all of the restrictions on his chakra. ' *tch* Can't believe I got pushed this hard by cowards,' Sasuke thought in annoyance. Three figures jumped out of the forest adorned with basic Iwa gear and scowl on their faces, one was a red haired female, the other were twin boys or clone, it mattered not as they would soon all be dead.

" Three against one, whatever just two more ass kicking than I originally thought," Sasuke said with a smirk on his face as he slowly recovered more of his chakra.

" Oh 'We're' totally 'going' to 'kick' your 'ass' for 'dissing' us," The twins said both finishing each other's sand- I mean sentences, The twin on the right saying one word before his brother said the next.

" Yeah we're Iwa's Twaken triplets, and we'll show you why we're the best," The girl added in as her brother nodded in agreement before they all charged at Sasuke who got into his interceptor fist style.

The triplets split up, the girl was charging Sasuke straight in while the brothers were charging from the sides. ' This just got a whole lot more annoying,' Sasuke thought as he jumped back and threw kunai after kunai at the triplets. Sasuke tapped his wrist and nothing happened, he looked down and saw the seal matrix fading away. 

The triplets sensing that his weapons were gone charged at him together this time, but now they were using a braid charge, they would constantly run into different places while staying close to each other. 

Sasuke growled in annoyance. ' Use my power, use my power, use my power,'  Sasuke heard a small voice in his head continue on and on, ' Stop fighting it, don't you want to get stronger Sss-Sasuke,' the voice continued in his head growing on about strength. Sasuke could barely hold in his rage as he fought the voice in his head and the three outside. 

" You're 'slowing' down 'Uchiha' why 'don't' you 'just' accept 'death'," The boys continued on as they charged him with smirks on their faces. ' That's it Sss-Sasuke, embrace your rage, embrace my power, and once you do you'll be strong enough to crush even the likes of Itachi,' The voice said the last part slower. 

The three noticed the boy stop and they smirked as they charged faster. Instantly a malicious aura filled the air that caused the three of them to stop dead in their tracks. Sasuke had flame like patterns covering the majority of his face and on the visible skin on his arms, Sasuke's skin tone was also paler than it was at first.

Sasuke disappeared from the view of the tree chunin. " Where 'is' h-gahh," The twins began only for the brother on the right to be kicked into a tree and slam his head into it followed by a sickening crushing sound. The boy's body slumped as he fell over and his jaded eyes met the ones of his brother.

" Hado no," The two siblings cried out in anguish as they ran to the corpse that was once their brother. the two cried over their brother as they held him and hate slowly filled their beings. Sasuke stood behind them impassive and aloof as the siblings mourned their brother.

The two siblings looked at each other before nodding and wiping their tears. The two turned and glared, They joined hands. 

Sasuke did not know whether to be fascinated or disgusted as the two, melted, into each other. They slowly started forming some type of rock mutant creature, the rocks had cracks on the skin showing running lava, Sasuke noticed that the arms and torso of the monster had no lava and it was only able to move its head and legs. ' So that brother controlled the torso while the others control the legs and head,' Sasuke mused as he stared at the prodigious molten rock creature.

" Today you die Uchiha," The monster in an echoing, large, and gravely voice that radiated anger. The large monster charged at the Uchiha with no other intent but to kill.

" You mad bro," Sasuke said cockily as he easily sides stepped the giant who ddespite its size moved pretty fast. The giant tried to donkey kick Sasuke who was behind him but missed. Sasuke reached into his pocket and pulled out some exploding shuriken.

" How about I end this there are more pressing matters to attend to," Sasuke said as he threw two shurikens that stuck into both popliteal and one at the nape of the neck. The prodigious molten creature had no time to react as its bottom legs were blown apart and its neck and head were blown off of its shoulders.  

Sasuke watched the beast cautiously as it had yet to move an inch. It twitched causing Sasuke to jump back only to release a sigh as it shrunk and took the forms of a headless girl and the last remaining sibling was twitching on the ground legless and in obvious pain. Sasuke walked over to the boy and crushed his head under his foot before kicking the brain matter and blood off of his ninja sandals.

Sasuke raced through the streets towards the stadium where Naruto had informed them to go whenever their assignments were complete. Minutes later Sasuke was racing side by side with Naruto, Hinata, Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari. They all nodded to each other before they jumped into the arena and finally entered the actual battle field.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, there is another chapter for you guy, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and all my previous chapters if you have any suggestions don't be afraid to say them I won't bash you. That's a wrap.

Ja Ne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2K 8
Exiled for defending himself Naruto makes a name of himself that brings fear to all. Even Akatsuki. He returns to his birth village to see if they ar...
1.2M 25.7K 44
On the night when Itachi Uchiha slaughters his clan, Naruto is beaten and tortured severely by the local villagers of the village. The Third Hokage...
375K 7.1K 43
What if Naruto had Mokuton? How would that influence his drive to become the best Hokage the hidden leaf village had ever seen. Inspired by Hashirama...
1.3M 37.6K 32
Naruto is a boy who has been abused by his village. To reduce the number of beatings he is forced to endure, he pretends to be a happy go lucky dead...