A Cherry Blossom for Hiwatari

By Kyouko_hoshi

It is Sakura's first year in high school, living in an apartment by herself. She has always known that Hiwata... More

Prologue
The new transfer student
Hiwatari Senpai
Endless Rumours
Accidents

New neighbour

162 8 2
By Kyouko_hoshi

Misaki was talking for the rest of the day how I met Hiwatari Senpai. It wasn't long when the bell rang and it was time for us to go home. 

As I arrived home I decided that I should  pay a visit to my new next door neighbours. I decided to go tonight.

I knocked on the door to the 7B and I was glad someone opened the door, I bowed and said, 

"Hello, my name is Sakura Tanaka I'm going to live next door please take care of me"

Once I looked up to see who it was, it was a boy. Sleek black hair, I thought he reminded of someone that I had met earlier. Then  it came to my mind, oh my gosh it was Hiwatari senpai. I can't believe Hiwatari senpai would be living next door to me. I rushed back to my apartment embarrassed at what I had done.

The next morning i ran into Hiwatari senpai even though there was no coincidence behind that because I live next door to him. As I staggered all the way to where my friends usually wait for me. They were all excited to see me somewhat more excited then usual. I decided to ask them why they were all dazed for.

Misaki replied. "Look behind you"

Not understanding what was going on I looked behind me and I saw him. Akiri, Misaki, Rika and Yuki were swarming with questions all the way to school. 

They were even asking me during lunch so I had to tell the the truth. 

"Hiwatari senpai is..."

Out of no where I was dragged all the way to the roof top. I look to see who it was, it was him, Hiwatari senpai. He said to me "You must never tell anyone that I live next door to you, you got it?"

I had to say yes, it almost looked as if he was threatening me. I walked back to my group of friends, they all suddenly started to crowed around me seeing why all of a sudden Senpai dragged me away. I was at a lost for words until Senpai stepped in and said that I was helping him with some of the music that he was writing.

Thanks to senpai I didn't have to lie to my friends, but I still feel guilty for not telling them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 905 46
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
83.4K 6.4K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
54.7K 1.4K 41
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
26K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...