~Baby Boy~ SugaKookie /Comple...

By milkytaehyungie

"You're mine now baby, you should know that." -Yoongi - angst... -fluff -etc -smut -happy -fighting -sad s... More

Begin--
Then
He
Small Time Skip
Was
Gone
Somewhere
Off
Into
The
Wonder
Of
Darkness
Well
Time
Out
I Know This Will Make You Angry
You
Going
Away?
๐Ÿ’ŽHello~๐Ÿ’Ž
Crazy
Hiding
In between Hiding and Forgiveness
Forgiveness
Ice
Thoughts
Stolen
so
Blooming
Surrender
Haunted
Actions
Protect
Hello Again:)

Are

4.5K 123 3
By milkytaehyungie

Jin
"Namjoon!" "Hey Namjoon can you please come here?" I cried on the couch.
Hoseok came over and pulled me into a hug. There was so much stuff going on I couldn't take it all in. V is cheating, Jimin's mad at me. Yoongi and Jungkook are doing their own thing. Namjoon's still fucking missing. Hoseok is the only normal one.
I hugged him tightly.
"Jin, what's wrong?" "Are you okay?"
"No Hoseok, I'm not."
"Did Jimin yell at you, what's the problem."
" I don't know what the heck is wrong with everybody....I think V cheated on Jimin or something I don't even know."
"I think you should sleep." Hoseok right.
"Have you seen Namjoon?"
" Yea I don't know where he is..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 334 37
Are you up to join a WILD ride?
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
92.6K 1.7K 19
Cassie is the sister of the dauntless prodigy Four. Her dad is Marcus Eaton. Her mother died when she was young. So she does not remember her. That...
175K 5.9K 16
Jungkook ran away from his abusive house. Six males happen to see him, all bloody with ripped shirt. They helped him, letting him live with then for...