Letters from the Broken Heart

By Storyaddict

They want love. They want to love They want to be loved. And They want to be happy This is a compilation of l... More

Letters from the Broken Heart
Mr. Cassanova
Mr. I-don't-care
Mr. I'm-Cool
Mr. I-want-you-back

Mr. It's-Not-Enough

25 1 0
By Storyaddict

Dear Mr. It’s-Not-Enough,

I’m your girlfriend, not just someone who should satisfy everything you need. I didn’t even know if you really loved me or not. You keep saying you love me but why can’t you accept the fact that my efforts is way different than yours? I didn’t ask a lot of things, you gave it to me because you wanted to. But now, why do I have to repay everything? What else do I have to do? Haven’t I sacrificed enough? I hid everything about us, I tried to always make time and make you happy but aren’t they enough?? Tell me! What else do you want? What else do I have to do? Everything that I do, they’re just not enough for you. It hurts me because you expect a lot from me and it’s the best that I can give you but it’s just not enough for you. It’s hard to be happy knowing I can’t make you happy. Please tell me everything you want me to do. I want to make you happy, but I can’t if you won’t tell me the things that will make you happy….

Sincerely Yours,

L♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
564K 30.6K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
856K 71.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...