Roommate: An EXO Park Chanyeo...

Od alpacake

{Roommate Season 1 based} A reality TV show with 11 members, and SM Entertainment trainee Lee Jiyeon is a par... Viac

LEE JIYEON (and her Chingus)
{1} Roommates, here I come!
{2} My roommates are who?!
{3} New friends, new family
{4} Sleepy, very sleepy
{5} Morning Greetings
{6} After practice incident
{7} Debut Day Pt. 1
{8} Debut day Pt. 2
{9} First Stage...
{10} Everthing will be alright, right?
{11} Change
{12} Oops...
{13} Kangyeol Travel Agency Pt.1
{14} Kangyeol Travel Agency Pt.2
{15} Fun times
Author's Note
{17} End
Somethings to take note of

{16} Catch me when I fall~

1.7K 50 15
Od alpacake

Jiyeon's eyes fluttered open as the morning sun greeted her. What happened last night again...? She bolted up immediately and her face heated up. Jiyeon touched her lips. No way...

That night, Chanyeol had kissed her. That's right, it was a kiss. Jiyeon scrambled out of the tent and luckily, no one was awake in the early morning. She got ready and washed her face, putting on her makeup.

Then, Kangjoon and Chanyeol popped out in the middle of nowhere.

"AH!!!" Jiyeon screamed, covering her face.

"What are you doing out here so early?" Kangjoon asked.

Jiyeon avoided looking at Chanyeol and looked at Kangjoon. "I woke up early."

"Good morning~" Chanyeol said to Jiyeon.

"G-good morning Chanyeol!!" She greeted back kindly.

Kangjoon looked between the two people weirdly. "Lets make breakfast."

"You wanna help Jiyeon?" Chanyeol asked.

"Sure!"

Kangjoon went to cut up some vegetables while Chanyeol and Jiyeon went to make some rice.

"We have to wash the rice first." Said Chanyeol, turning on the faucet.

Jiyeon nodded and awkward silence took over between the two. She cleared her throat. "Um...so how was your sleep?"

"It was very good." Chanyeol leaned close to her face. "Guess who I dreamed about?" He whispered.

Jiyeon laughed and blushed. "Who..."

"You."

She giggled giddily. "I dreamed about me too."

"Hey!!!"

"Haha. Just kidding oppa. I dreamed of you and your handsome face." Jiyeon poked his nose and it was Chanyeol's turn to be flustered.

Kangjoon awkwardly cut up the vegetables and watched the two flirt. Something fishy is going on between them... He cleared his throat and asked, "Is the rice cleaned yet?"

"Oh! Yup." Jiyeon said as she brang it over.

Chanyeol followed her like a lost puppy as they made the rice.

They were finishing up when Sungwoo awoke, with Nana and Soohyun.

"You guys woke up early to do this?" Sungwoo asked.

"Yeah. The rice is a bit messed up though since the steam isn't even." Jiyeon told Mama Shin.

Everyone soon woke up and gathered at the table to eat. Chanyeol finished serving the stew for everyone and sat down next to Jiyeon.

"Today, the trip ends, but there will be an add-on event to those who want to come. It's bungee jumping!" Chanyeol announced.

Everyone cheered.

"So the people who want to go home can go home and the people who want to go bungee jumping can go?"

"Yes."

"Alright, then!"

In the end, the members who were going to go bungee jumping was Jiyeon, Chanyeol, Kangjoon, Nana, Minwoo, and Gayeon, and the rest would go home!

The bungee crew got inside a car and Kangjoon drove them to the bungee jumping site.

Jiyeon's eyes grew big when she saw it. "Wait...it's so high up!!!"

"Yeah it's always been like that..."

"I don't wanna go anymoreee..." Jiyeon whined.

"I'll go first to give you all courage!!" Chanyeol said.

"More like you're trying to show off to Jiyeon." Minwoo commented and Chanyeol swatted the comment away.

Chanyeol got on the gear and got ready to get in the elevator to the top. He smiled nervously. "Wish me luck..."

"Goodluck!!" Everyone cheered. "Hwaiting!!"

The elevator traveled to the top and the others on the ground looked up at Chanyeol nervously.

"Will he be okay??" Minwoo asked.

"No but he'll do it anyways." Kangjoon said.

Chanyeol emerged from the platform and was practically shaking in his legs, even the roommates on the ground could see.

"You can do it!!!" Jiyeon yelled. "Jump!!!!"

"I am I am!!!" Chanyeol said. "Okay!!!!"

Chanyeol took a deep breath and said a few things on wishing good luck to the roommates. Then he jumped. Chanyeol soured through the air and fell.

All the roommates cheered him enthusiastically and he bounced up and down on the rope, still swinging around and making inhuman noises.

"You did it!!!" Jiyeon rushed to him when he got on the ground.

He was flushed and looked dazed as he got up. "Omo..."

"Good job!" Jiyeon high fived him.

Once Chanyeol was recovered from his fall, Jiyeon decided she would go next.

"I'm scared..." Jiyeon whined.

"We're not forcing you to do it Jiyeon-ah." Chanyeol assured.

"Ani! I will do it." Jiyeon said as she got the gear on.

Chanyeol helped her put the stuff on and happily patted her head. "I'll catch you when you fall~"

"No you won't! Don't feed me lies." Jiyeon flicked him in the forehead.

"Good luck Jiyonie!" Chanyeol called as Jiyeon entered the elevator.

"Goodluck!!" The rest of the roommates said.

"Ahhh I'm so scared I'm so scared" Jiyeon muttered to herself as she went up. "Why is it going so high??"

The man who assisted her on the elevator shrugged.

"Has there...been anybody who has died going on this thing?" Jiyeon asked.

"Do you really want to know?" The man replied.

Jiyeon stayed silent. The elevator stopped and the man started putting on the ankle stuff and explaining to her what to do and what not to do. She payed attention seriously.

It was time when Jiyeon emerged from the platform. "Don't look down don't look down..."

Jiyeon heard her roommates calling out to her but payed no attention to it, since she was scared. She took a deep breath.

"I WISH GOOD LUCK TO iDOLL AND GOOD LUCK TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! I WISH GOOD LUCK TO MYSELF AS WELL AND GOOD HEALTH AND A GOOD LOVE LIFE!! GONABSUMIDA!!!!!" Jiyeon yelled. Then she jumped.

"AHHHHHHH" Jiyeon screamed as she fell, her screams muffled by the amount of wind she was eating.

The roommates watched in amusement as she fell and cheered her on.

Jiyeon swung through the air silently and panting. "Eomma..."

They lowered the poor girl back onto the platform and Chanyeol rushed over to her.

Jiyeon looked dazed and and breathing hard. "That...was...so...scary." She said between breaths.

Chanyeol assisted her up but her led weren't working, causing her to fall right into Chanyeol. He caught her luckily.

"Waaa..." She said. "Oh! Ah!! Sorry!!" Jiyeon bolted up with a red face.

Chanyeol bent down and put her on his back. "Only because you can't walk." He winked.

Jiyeon sighed and laughed. "That was actually kind of fun."

Chanyeol took her over to the other roommates and they welcomed her back asking her how it was.

"I'm not doing that ever again!!!" Jiyeon told them.

"Why are you carrying her?" Kangjoon suddenly asked.

"Her legs aren't working."

"You can put me down now! I'm fine~" Jiyeon said.

Chanyeol put her down and chuckled at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
I am loosing so much motivation for this so I apologize for any ERRORS. Lol because there's too many chapters and I'm so lazy :---) anywaysssss see you later :) and I'm close to 100 views on this yassss

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

351 20 8
jeon jeongguk's got the biggest crush on his older roommate, park jimin. that is, until he learns something about his roommate that makes him doubt h...
22.2K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
53.7K 1.6K 29
My name is Do AeMi. But just call me Aemi. Who am I? Just your ordinary crazy fangirl for the one and only group EXO. I'm hella good at telling stori...
85.6K 3.7K 48
Having a glimpse of what it's like to have a relationship with an idol/celebrity, Park Chaeyoung have pledged to never be on the same boat as her unn...