Street Fighter and Quiet (BWW...

By KittenWoman99

"Why are you always hiding behind your hoodie?" He pulls my hood off and laugh, "Stop please. It has nothing... More

I'm Just Quiet.
Stay Away From Me.
Favorite Diner.
Quiet New Friend.
I Promise.
She's All Grown Up.
I Finally Smiled.
Why Do I Even Drink?
Who Isn't Hungry?
Don't Be Jealous.
Call Me When You're Crying.
That's All I Wanted.
SpongeBob
Unknown Number.
I Want Your Body!
The Bigger Person.
Did You Do It?
You Just Called Me Cute.
Kiss Me?!
I'm An Ugly Crier.
I Learned A Submission Hold!
Fake Smiles.
You Wanna Come Or Stay?
Stop Being Uptight.
I feel Like A Third Wheel.
Is It Bad That I Love Your Eyes?
Hell Yeah!!
Make Sure I Hear You Cheer.
Our First Fight!
Challenge Accepted.
Timothy Cooper.
Nobody Can Replace You.
I'll Wait Patiently.
You Can't Live Without Me.
Let's Start Over.
Special Gloves.
I'm So Sorry, Hazel!
Sequel!!!

I Like The Blue Dress.

12.9K 538 106
By KittenWoman99

Hazel POV and Friday night

Shane had just dropped me off. We just came from the movies and a restaurant.

My phone starts ringing, "Hello."

"Hey, Cupcake! I had fun tonight and I'm glad you laughed with me." I chuckle into the phone and he laughs, "I'm going to go hang with Mason for the rest of the night. Are you sure you don't want me to turn around and pick you up?"

I close my bedroom door, "I'm positive. Just text me when you find out if Ian won or lost." We hang up after that and I jump in the shower.

As I'm getting out the shower I hear something banging against my window. Me being the dumb person that I am went to go look, instead of ignoring it.

I quickly put my big t-shirt on and went up to the window. My eyes widen at the person below me, "Ian?! What are you doing here?!"

He slowly lifts up his arm and then falls to the ground, "Ian!"

I run downstairs and outside, I bend down to Ian and he slowly opens his eyes, "I won, but my head was somewhere else, so I took a lot of painful hits."

I help him up and look at my house, "You have to be quiet, my mom and her boyfriend will flip if they see you." He holds a thumb up and I struggle to get him upstairs to my room.

"You're so freaking heavy." I throw him on my bed and I hurry to lock my door.

I go to the bathroom and grab a first aid kit, "Where the hell was your head at today?" He looks at me and smiles, "That's your first time cursing in front of me." I roll my eyes and I start cleaning his face.

"I was thinking about an old friend of mine. I used to be in love with her, but I think I still am." I continue to clean him up, "What's her name? Does she go to our school?"

He looks at me, "She'll be coming here starting Monday and her name is Hannah. She texted me and told me she would be here and she can't wait to see me." I smile at him as I put some cream on his bruises, "That's good."

"I only dated Megan to get over her, but after she texted me, I realized I'm not over her." I stand up and take the first aid kit back in the bathroom, "I'll wrap you up after you get out of the shower."

He stands up and walks pass me. I start looking around for some clothes he could fit. "Hopefully he can fit this. If not he will have to put the same clothes on."

Minutes later Ian comes out with nothing but a towel on. I turn around quickly and throw him some clothes, "Please go and get change in the bathroom."

He goes back to the bathroom and I sit down on my bed. I think that was the first I've seen Ian look like that. He must really love this girl, but then again we just became close so I can't say all know all of his facial expressions.

Ian comes out of the bathroom with no shirt, "The shirt didn't fit." He throws me the shirt and I shrug my shoulders, "Just get home quickly, so you don't catch a cold."

He arches his eyebrow at me and then jumps onto my bed, "I'm in too much pain to drive back home, I'm sleeping here tonight."

My eyes widen, "No! You can not! What about Hannah?! She might get upset if she finds out that you slept at another girl house! Didn't you tell her how you feel?!" He nods his head and then puts his face in my pillow, "This will not hurt her."

I let out a long sigh in defeat, "I don't want to be the person who kept y'all apart." He smiles at me and opens his arms, "Tell me about yours and Shane night."

I get in the bed and close his arms, "It was so much fun. He made me laugh so hard. If I hadn't met Shane I wouldn't be able to tell anyone this type of story." I start laughing and Ian looks at me with a soft smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He reaches to touch my face, but I move away from him. "I'm kind of jealous that Shane made you laugh instead of me." I look at him weirdly, "There is no need for you to be jealous. Hannah will be here soon and you will be wanting to make her laugh instead of me."

He looks at me as if he wanted to say something else, but instead, he keeps it in. I scoot closer to him, "Tell me what's Hannah like."

He looks at me and then turns his back, "Not tonight. Go to sleep." I groan, "What? Why? I want to know what she's like."

I tap his back and he quickly turns to me and glares at me, "I said not tonight. Go to sleep, Quiet." I stare shock at him with fear in my eyes.

I lay down and turn my back to him, "Sorry." I whisper quietly as I close my eyes to hold the tears back.

Ian POV

I slowly open my eyes and notice that I am not in my room, but in Quiet room. I turn to look at her and see that she is still asleep.

I was a little bit harsh on her last night. I let out a long sigh and went up to her window, "I can just climb out."

I leave a note and step out of her window and climb down the tree. I can't believe Hannah is coming back. When I told Quiet, I wasn't expecting her to be happy for me.

My phone starts ringing, "Hello."

"Hey, Ian. It's me, Hannah. I was calling to tell you that I'm going to one of the parties you're going to." My eyes widen, "I've missed you, Ian. I hope we can work things out between us."

I let out a long sigh, "I hope so too." I look up at Quiet window and then walk off to my car.

I head home and clean myself up and then went back out and head to Lily house.

I pull up in her driveway and see Mason car here. I knock on the door and Mason answers the door, "Why did you answer the door?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "Lily told me to. Her and Shane are arguing about what Hazel should wear to this party." I arch my eyebrow at her, "You talking about my teammate party?" He nods his head and I rush upstairs to Lily room.

I bust through the door, "Quiet is going to the party?!" They both nod their heads, "I asked her when we went out last night and she said yeah with no problem." Shane looks at me.

Lily nods her head agreeing, "She said she wants to experience a high school party." I look at them both with a disbelief look.

"Why can't she wear the black dress?!" Shane yells at Lily, "Because this blue dress will bring her eyes out more!" Mason groans, "How about we let Hazel decide? She is the one who's going to be wearing the dress."

They both look at Mason and sigh, "Hannah's coming to the party." Mason and Lily both sit up quickly and stare at me, "Hannah?! The Hannah that I hate."

I look at Lily, "Yes that Hannah." Mason looks at me, "What are you going to do? Are y'all going to fix things?" I look at him and shrug my shoulders, "I think we are. I thought I was over her when I started dating Megan, but when she called me out of the blue I knew right then and there. I still have little feelings for her."

Lily mumbles under her breath and Mason just shrugs his shoulders. "Who is this Hannah?"

We all look at Shane, "A girl that Ian used be close with. They almost became a couple, but she moved away." Shane looks at Mason and then points at Lily, "Why don't you like her?"

Lily rolls her eyes, "Because she thinks the world surrounds around her and it doesn't." Shane was about to say something, but his phone starts ringing.

He answers and then smiles, "Hey Cupcake! I miss you!" Mason stands up and takes his keys out of his pockets, "Do not hurt my baby."

Shane rolls his eyes, "I'm on my way now." He hangs up and takes Mason keys out of his hand.

"I'm going to get my Cupcake. I'll be right back." Shane leaves the room with a smile on his face.

"If she does something to Hazel I'm not holding back." I look at Lily and rub my face, "Let's just see what happens. I'll be the designated driver, I don't feel like drinking tonight."

They both look at me, "What happen to you last night? You disappeared." I look at Mason, "I went home early. My head was somewhere else last night."

We sat and chill in Lily room until Shane comes in carrying Quiet. Lily starts jumping on her bed, "I've missed you, Hazel! How was your night with Shane?!" Quiet smiles at Lily, "It was fun. He made me laugh the whole night."

I look at Quiet and we make eye contact, she looks away from me and grabs on to Shane arm. "When is this party?" Shane sits on Lily bed and starts laughing, "The party doesn't start until later on tonight."

Quiet crawls on the bed and put Shane head in her lap, she smiles down at him. "I'll play in your hair since you always buy me cupcakes." Shane smiles up at her and kisses her hand.

I look away and look out the window, "Hazel, Lily and Shane were arguing about which dress you should wear." Mason holds up both of the dresses and Quiet looks at them, "I would like to wear the blue one."

"Ha! I told you! I told you!" Shane rolls his eyes and pushes Lily off the bed. "Shane! Why would you do that?!" Quiet starts laughing and Lily stands up and jumps on top of Shane and start chocking him.

I roll my eyes and let out a soft laugh. Quiet looks at me and walks over to me, "I'm sorry if I made you mad last night." She whispers in my ear. I look at her and shake my head, "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I make it up to you later on."

Shane comes out of nowhere and picks Quiet up, "Cupcake! Stop Lily from killing me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 797 37
Nyctophilia (n.) -love of darkness or night. finding relaxation or comfort in the darkness --- Life isn't always easy. Sure there's some ups, but the...
206 2 10
Xavier Carter, a 17-year-old troubled kid. With his father who was forced out of his life and a drug-addicted mother along with his alcoholic step-fa...
119K 3.2K 29
Honey is the smartest girl in her school. She has all A's in each of her classes. She has an abusive boyfriend that doesnt know about her fighting. S...
335K 9.7K 51
Highest Rating: #73 in TEEN FICTION Cover is fan made :) "Being a nerd had destroyed my self esteem enough; I'd had it." People can be cruel. Many do...