FAITH || Izuku Midoriya X Re...

By Luna34568

Izuku and (Y/n) were childhood friends. Even though being best friends they both had very different dreams. I... More

Chapter One: Childhood
Chapter Two: Entrance Exam
Chapter Three: First Day
Chapter Four: Teacher All Might!
Chapter Five: For Now
Chapter Six: U.S.J. Invasion
Chapter Seven: BlackOut Pt. 1
Chapter Nine: Aftermath
Chapter Ten: Awake
Chapter Eleven: Reassurance
A/N: Sorry!!

Chapter Eight: BlackOut Pt. 2

8.7K 293 470
By Luna34568

|[ Izuku's View ]|

Two scenes play out in front of me, (N/n) is sent flying into the hard cement and Tsuyu is about to be grabbed by the guy that removed Aizawa elbow skin by just touching him.

Aizawa was able to use his quirk to save Tsuyu, before getting his face smashed into the floor. I jump out of the water, using One For All to defend my friend.

"Get away from her!" The impact of my hit made a smoke cloud out if the dust and rubble from the ground.

As the smoke subsided, I see my arm is not broken. I thought I was now able to use One for all without breaking my body. But I soon realized that wasn't the case when I see the Nomu standing in front of me instead of the white-haired villain.

"Are you a follower of All Might's?" The white-haired guy asked, peering his head around the Nomu.

The Nomu grabbed my arm stopping me from running away as I see it lift its arm ready to attack me. The white-haired man made his way towards Tsuyu again, now that Aizawa was done. It was like we were sitting ducks ready to be slaughtered.

A loud smash could be heard making everyone freeze. I turned my head towards the sound too see All Might walking out of the smoke from atop the stairs.

"Everything's Alright!" All Might yelled reassuring everyone.

"For I Am Here!"

As the villains were distracted, Tsuyu was able to get me out of the Nomu's grip as well as herself away from the white-haired villain.

"Midoriya! Are you alright?" Tsuyu asked concerned.

"All...Might..." I whispered.

I didn't know how to feel. I wanted to feel overwhelmed with relief now that All Might was here, but now that he his here I feared the worst as he had thrown his coat aside while the white-haired dude spoke.

"Finally! The final boss is here! We can continue our game!"

All Might quickly made his way down the stairs explaining his situation.

"I Had a bad feeling, so I tore Myself From A Chat With The Principle and Came Here. I Passed Young Iida On My Way and Got a Rough Idea of What Happened." He said while ripping off his tie.

"I can't believe you kept me waiting, All Might," the white-haired villain spoke.

"T-that's A-A-A-All Might!" A villain shudder in fear.

"It's the f-first time I've seen him in person!" Another villain spoke.

"He looks so intimidating!"

"Idiot's, don't Hesitate! If we kill him, we'll--"

He couldn't even finish his sentence as All Might punched them, knocking them out cold. He walked over to Mr. Aizawa while picking him up with care.

All Might lends down to Mr. Aizawa's ear and whispered something I couldn't hear.

I saw his eyes for a brief second before he grabbed me, Tsu, and Mineta. Moving us out of the way, also knocking off the whited haired guy's mask off. The three of us stood in shock as we were impressed by how fast All Might could move.

"I'm Leaving Aizawa to you! He is unconscious. Hurry." All Might said.

"Y-Yes, Sir!" The three of us replied.

"This is...good. This is good!! He's not as fast as father said he would be! Father was right! He's getting weaker!" The whit-haired villain spoke, picking up his mask.

I picked up Mr. Aizawa with the help of Mineta. But before All Might could continue to the fight, I stopped him.

"All Might, you can't! That bird villain took One Fo-- He took a punch form me and I didn't break my arm, but he didn't even flinch. He's gotta be--"

"Young Midoriya! It's fine!!" He turned to face me and smiled.

I looked away for a second and started to walk away to get Aizawa to safety. I was still very hesitant about leaving All Might to fight that thing all alone, in his weakened state.

|[ Third Person View ]|

As Midoriya walked away with Tsu, Mineta, and Aizawa. All Might had lunged towards Tomura, getting ready to for the fight.

"Carolina Smash!!" All Might yelled.

Before he could land his attack, the Nomu had jumped protectively in front of Tomura. All Might, being as strong as he is, didn't even manage to leave a scratch on the damn thing. Not even one small injury on the Nomu.

Quickly jumping back to avoid anymore contact with the monster as it moved its' eyes to look at All Might.

The Nomu lunges at All Might in attempt to grab him but to no advil as All Might dodges it. That's when All Might remembered what Midoriya said earlier. All Might had a tried throwing more punches towards the monster testing Midoriya's theory. Yet again, not one simple injury as the Nomu stared blankly at All Might.

All Might Kept throwing punches to his face but nothing  had an effect on this monster.

"It Doesn't Work On His Face, Either, Huh?"

All Might said while dodging another attack by jumping backward. Nomu followed him as All Might had punched it in its' chest but didn't do anything due to shock absorption.

"In Order to hurt Nomu, it would be most effective to slowly gouge out his flesh. Whether he let you do that or not is a different Issue, though." Tomura stated, smiling through his mask smiling sadistically.

"Thanks for telling me that! If It's Ture, then It's easier for me." All Might said.

He grabbed the Nomu by the waist from the back and slammed him head first into the ground. Doing the perfect suplex.

"All Right!! Take That!!" All Might yelled.

"How did he make a suplex look like an explosion?! All Might's on a whole other level!!" Mineta said while looking back.

"Even though he's a rookie teacher who can't even teach with looking at his notes." Tsuyu continued on Mineta's comment.

Instead of feeling excited like the rest of his classmates, Midoriya felt concern wash over him while he was still holding Mr. Aizawa.

"Get 'em!! Aim for the Balls!!" Mineta yelled to All Might, even thought he couldn't hear him.

Midoriya kept thinking about all the things All Might has told him, his injuries, time limit. He knew that All Might couldn't do this alone, at least not in the weak state he's in.

As the smoke cleared, They saw a warp hole where the Nomu's head was supposed to be. But instead, he was holding onto All Might's sides and digging his fingers into His wounds. The unexpected turn of events made Midoriya stop and watch the what was going to happen.

"Were you trying to stick him in the concrete so he couldn't move?" Tomura asked All Might.

"You won't be able to stop him like that because Nomu is as strong as you are. " Tomura continued, turning his head towards Kurogiri.

"This is Good, Kurogiri. It's an unexpected opportunity."

Kurogiri started to make the warp hole that was around All Might smaller, as Nomu dig his fingers right into his weak spot. Making him let go of Nomu waist to try to pry Nomu's fingers out of his, now reopened, wound.

"This is your offense? You'd better prepare yourselves..." All Might said trying not to wince from the overwhelming pain.

Tomura started to get irritated as he scratched his neck.

"Kurogiri..."

"I do not want blood and guts all overflowing within me, but I'd happily take in someone as great as you. You were too fast to see with a human eye. Restraining you was Nomu's Job. And then, when your body is halfway in, to close the gate... and tear you apart is my job." Kurogiri stated.

"Asui."

"W-What is it, Midoriya?" A little taken back by the use of her first name.

"Trade places with me and carry Mr. Aizawa."

"Ribbit..? Okay but why?"

Midoriya didn't respond as All Might struggled to pry Nomu's hands away. Midoriya started in a brisk jog turning into a spirit in hopes to aid All Might in this fight.

"Midoriya!!" Tsuyu yelled for Midoriya.

"All Might!!" Midoriya yelled.

As Midoriya lunged at the Nomu. Kurogiri created a small warp hole in front of Midoriya's face. A pale white hand quickly came out of the dark hole, just as the hand almost came into contact with his face Katsuki and punched Kurogiri with an explosion.

Making Kurogiri close the warp hole and Tomura quickly pulling his hand away.

"Move out of my way!! Stupid Deku!!" Katsuki yelled while grabbing Kurogiri by his armor and pinning him down.

"Take that!!"

As if on cue, ice quickly covered the Nomu's left side of his body restraining him from any further movement.

"Young Todoroki!?" All Might said.

"All I heard was that you were here to kill All Might." Todoroki stated towards Tomura, kinda ignoring All Might.

All Might was able to get out of the Nomu's grip and flipped away while holding his side. Then Kirishima launched out of nowhere, trying to land a hit on Tomura.

"Huh? Damn It! I missed!" Kirishima said in disappointment.

"Shut up, you annoying side character!!" Katsuki added.

"The Symbol of Peace cannot be killed by the likes of you," Todoroki said to Tomura.

Midoriya had a surprised look as he saw some of his classmates came to help All Might. It went silent as All Might and his students got ready for what was about to happen next.

|[ Izuku's View ]|

"Kurogiri, our exit, and entrance haves been overcome. We're in a pinch." The white-haired villain said.

"You bastard, you're just what I thought you'd be. Only certain parts of you can become a misty warp gate. The fog covers up your actual body, right? " Kacchan said.

"Back then...if you were completely made of mist and a physical attack couldn't touch you, you wouldn't have said 'that was close.'" Kacchan added.

"Don't Move!" Kacchan yelled at who I assume is Kurogiri, who was stir under his grip.

"Kids these days are amazing. They make the League of Villains look bad...Nomu," the white-haired guy started.

The Nomu started to move from out of the gate while Ice was still on it. I looked over at Todoroki and he was a little taken back. Once Nomu was out, it's leg and arm fell off from the cold

"Even though its body is broken, it's still moving," I said surprised by the fact.

"Get Back!!" All Might yelled pushing us behind him. I stared in shock as I saw the Nomu's arm and leg regenerate almost instantly.

"I thought you said it's quirk was shock absorption?!" All Might asked.

"I didn't say that was all he had.~ This is his super-regeneration," the white-haired guy said in a teasing tone.

"First we need to get our gate back. Go Nomu."

As Nomu lunged towards Kacchan at full speed I didn't know what to do. All Might flinched not ready for the Nomu's fast movement, I knew he wasn't going to make it in time. The next thing I knew, Kacchan was nowhere to been seen and Nomu had Kurogiri. The Nomu's speed, had kick up dust from the ground, creating a cloud.

I turned my head to see All Might still in the same place as before. But when the smoke cleared I saw that kacchan was next to me.

"Kacchan?! You dodged that?! Amazing!" I looked over at him as he had a shocked expression.

"No, I didn't! Now shut-up you scum!!" Kacchan yelled.

If Kacchan didn't dodge it and All Might was still in the same place, then who...The only ones down here were All Might, Kacchan, Kirishima, Tododroki, and me--. That's when I remembered that (N/n) was still down here, but she was knocked out. I looked over to where she was...Gone.

"Then how?..." Kirishima and the others looked over towards the smoke.

Once the smoke cleared, a familiar figure standing with her arms up and starting to bruise. Putting the pieces together I figured she was the one who moved Kacchan out the way and took the hit.

"(N/n)!"

I couldn't tell what her expression was due to her hair and arms covering her eyes. I looked over at All Might and he didn't have a smile anymore, in fact, he even looked a little scared.

She stood up straight and rubbed her arms. All Might almost instantly pushing us behind him again.

"Did you not teach that thing how to hold back?" (N/n) asked breaking the silence.

"It was to rescue my companion, 001," the white-haired guy replied smirking.

'Why did he call (N/n), 001?' I thought.

"I had no choice. I mean, earlier that...that plain-looking one was about to punch me with everything he had, ya 'know violence for the sake of others makes it admirable. Isn't that right, 001?"

"You know what? I'm angry. I'm angry that when we display acts of violence it's a crime but when heroes do the same exact thing they get praised, it's not fair is it, 001?" He continued.

"Violence only breeds more Violence." The white-haired villain spoke with a smirk opening his arms, in a welcoming manner.

Everything went quiet as (N/n) took a few steps forward, sighing.

"That's stupid. You're just trying to mess with their heads and try to make them go easy on you, isn't that right? Tomura. You didn't care about stuff like that." (N/n) stated.

"Oh, you already figured me out already, 001? You were always able to see through all our tricks. I guess we could have used you, if only you didn't run away." Tomura sighed.

"It's three against Six," Todoroki said.

"Yea and Kacchan already exposed the mist villain's weakness," I said.

"These guys are crazy, but if we all work together we have a chance!" Kirishima excitedly yelled.

"No! We Have to Stay Back! Young (L/n) Doesn't Have Control of Her Quirk! It's too Dangerous!"

"What do you mean All Might? She saved Katsuki," Todoroki said getting ready to fight again.

"That's a Different Story, Right now (L/n) is to Deadly to Even Interact With," All Might said.

"Deadly you say? I didn't know I was that scary."

(N/n) stated while looking up at All Might. Her eyes were different, they weren't the same as the soft (E/c) I saw earlier. They were a scary glowing white. Her pupils were gone, as a dark smile creeped it's way into her face.

"Nomu, Kurogiri, get her. " Tomura commanded.

(N/n) looked back towards the Nomu, Kurogiri, and Tomura getting ready to fight. All Might pushed us behind him getting ready to protect us if needed.

"Now lets clear this and get home, shall well, 001?" Tomura said while charging at (N/n) with the other two.

"All Might! Theirs no way a girl like (Y/n) could take all of them on at once!" Kirishima added.

I was about to say something too, but I was interrupted once I saw (N/n) charge at Tomura and the other two. Her fist's started to glow as she punched Tomura sending him flying backward.

Then Nomu followed not long after. I guess Kurogiri was the smart one cause he stopped once he saw Nomu get punched and he stepped back.

Once again, as the Nomu regained its composer it ran at (N/n) to continue their fight. Punching each other's fist making a strong gust of wind emit from the blow sending all of us flying away.

As we held onto the ground All Might go up and charged at (N/n) before she could get attack the Nomu again.

He grabbed her wrist and slammed her into the floor. A maniacal laughs comes from her lips.

"A-All Might what are you doing?!" Kiriashima yells.

With answering Nomu was already up and charging at the both of them.

"What you gonna do 'All Might'?!" (N/n) yelled spitting blood from her mouth, still pinned to the floor.

"(N/n), what has gotten into you?" I whispered.

As if it all happened in a second All Might punched Nomu as he picked up (N/n) while grabbing something from his belt.

(A/n: pretend all might has a small compartment in his belt)

Injecting (N/n) with something and her body goes limp and her laughing dies down to silence.

"What did you do to, 001?" The white-haired villain asked angrily.

"Nothing that concerns you," putting her down as the Nomu, again, goes after All Might. As another gust of wind came from their blow stirring up the dust into the air.

Another punch made its way back to each other's fist again, and this just repeated over and over. The amount of the wind that emits from the blows had all of us holding onto the ground.

"A head-on fistfight?!" I yelled.

"W-Wow!.."Kirishima said.

Todoroki's face looked shocked as well as mine.  All Might is so amazing!

"I-I can't get near them!" Kurogiri yelled at Tomura.

The scene that played out in front of us was just amazing and shocking at the same time.

"This was all you could come up with! After all these years!" All Might yelled teasing them.

But not to long after, Nomu had punched All Might in the ribs. Just above his wound.

"You're not getting anywhere near my students!" He yelled while increasing the speed and strength of his punches.

There was so much dust and smoke the only thing you could see where the shadows of both of their figures and no sign of (N/n).

That's when I noticed that if you looked carefully All Might's  punches were aimed perfectly in the same spots of Nomu's body, giving him no time to heal in those places. Gradually making him weaker.

With one more punch, Nomu was sent flying but quickly gained his balance as All Might jumped over to him getting ready to smash him into the ground but Nomu was able to block it and punch him into the ground but quickly jumping away before the Nomu could even touch him. They were moving so fast it was almost hard to keep up.

As the dust cleared it could be seen that Nomu was next to (N/n) as during the fight they accidentally switched sides.

The Nomu notice and took a step towards her unconscious body about to pick her up.

"NO!! DON'T TOUCH HER!" The words left my mouth unexpectedly catching the attention of the Nomu.

And without hesitation All Might charged at Nomu dragging him away from (N/n).

Once in the air again All Might was able to grab Nomu's arm and throw him into the concrete floor, making a large crater.

The impact of the floor made Nomu bounce up and in a blink of an eye All Might was already next to it in mid-air.

"Detroit Small: 1000%!!" All Might yelled while spinning himself to gather momentum to punch the Nomu. The amount of strength All Might put into it made the whole U.S.J. Building vibrate, sending the Nomu flying out of the building.

From all the way down here I could hear Mineta yell All Might.

"It's All Might!! There's no one else who can do something so amazing!!"

"Is this a comic book or something? It's like he nullified the shock absorption. His Power is beyond crazy." Kirishima said.

I looked over at where (N/n) would be and saw rubble on top of her.

"(N/n)!" I yelled her name while landing on my knees next to her. Pulling her out of the broken bits of the U.S.J.

Now that I was up close I could see all of her injuries. All Might walked over kneeling down as he took note of (N/n) injuries. They were bad, large amounts of blood covered the floor and my hands as I held her.

All Might turned his head to the other two remaining villains.

"Now...I'm sure we'd like to end this as soon as possible. If you think that thing was strong enough to beat me, you might want to reconsider," All Might stated, standing up.

"Now are you coming or not? You said this was the final boss fight, am I right?"

"Come and get me if you can." All Might continued.

"I guess All Might was right there was no need for us to fight," Todoroki said.

"Midoriya! Get (N/N) and let's get out of here now!" Kirishima told me.

'No...He's bluffing...I can see the steam-type substance that comes out when he's about to transform back, All Might is...' I thought.

"Well!! What's Wrong!?" All Might yelled holding out his arms in an I-dare-you way.

I saw that Tomura started to scratch his neck again.

"If only I had Nomu...That guy would have been able to go against him without thinking!" Tomura said.

"Tomura Shigaraki!! Please Clam yourself. Look carefully, I see that he was definitely weakened. And Project 001 is passed out cold. Besides the children seem to be frozen in fear. We still have underlings that can still be used, There are likely to be a few minutes before reinforcements come. If you and I work together, we still have a chance to kill him. And if we win we could get back Project 001 as well." Kurogiri pointed out.

"Yeah...yeah, yeah...You're right..you're right! I mean we have the last boss in front of our eyes!" Tomura agreed.

As some of the villains started to get up again. I looked in concern at All Might.

'I'm the only one who knows...' I thought.

"This for Nomu!!" Tomura yelled before running at All Might with Kurogiri.

I quickly but gently put (N/n) as I ran and jumped towards them, getting ready to punch one of them using One for All.

'I'm the only one who knows!!' I thought.

"Midoriya!" Kirishima yell.

'My legs are broken but I made it! I made it to the only visible body part, as long as I aim at that, can blow him away!!'

"GET AWAY FROM THEM!!"

Before I could land a hit I saw a portal and Tomura's hand appear in front of my face. Just as I was about to be grabbed I hurt a gunshot and landed on the floor.

"Are They here?" I heard All might.

Then more gunshots.

"Sorry, everyone! Sorry, we're Late! I gathered all who were immediately available." From the corner of mty eyes I could see the teachers were here.

"I, Tenya Iida, class 1-A representative, Have returned!!" I heard Idia yell.

"YEAAHHHHHH!!" I heard the yell from who I see is Present Mic. Not long after Ectoplasm uses his clones to fight some more villains.

"Split up and protect the students!!" The principal said.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Damn it, they're here. let's go, we'll come back another time and try again sh--" I saw Tomura get shot in both shoulders and his leg.

He was covered by Kurogiri but didn't last long as Thirteen had started to use their Blackhole quirk to try and suck him up.

"Next Time we meet I will kill you and take your precious (N/N)."

In the end, they both got away.

"I wasn't...able to do anything..." I said to myself rolling on my back.

"That's Not true." I looked up at All Might. He was half in his normal form and the half in his other form.

"If it weren't for those last few seconds you bought me, I've would have been killed and (N/n) would have been taken from me again. You saved me," He continued.

My eyes turned towards (N/n) to see her breathing was steady.

"I'm glad you're both okay!" I said while tearing up.

=================

Word Count: 4080

[ Edited ]

  It is officially the biggest chapter I've done. I could have done just made 3 chapters considering I only do about 1000 words per chapter, But I didn't feel like it. Plus I thinks It's not all the necessary to have 3 to 4 chapters about one episode.

Also sorry for the long wait!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.6K 31
Y/n was a normal teenager boy, however he never had the hopes of becoming a hero because he believed his quirk wasn't that strong. But that didn't st...
294 1 11
All of Izuku Midoriya's Life, he has wanted nothing more to become a hero just like his Idol, Allmight! Getting a Quirk from Allmight made it so he c...
578K 21.7K 74
"I'm... What?" (Y/N) (L/N) is part of the 20% of the world that is Quirkless. Being Quirkless means you're an outcast, a reject, an outsider. Just...
178K 9.8K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...