His Personal Assistant.

By BleeBaybee

I looked up at the star filled night sky as the tears I had been holding back poured out of my eyes uncontrol... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen part One.
Chapter Seventeen part Two.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Fifteen.

241K 5.9K 769
By BleeBaybee

I whimpered under his stern gaze. I gripped onto his biceps and shifted in discomfort on his lap, trying to adjust myself to a comfortable position. Because I'd known better that if I tried to run away from him now, it would be way to difficult, a waste of effort and he wouldn't allow it either. He let out a low hiss followed by a throaty groan.

His voices that bewildered me contained something very erotic and raw in them but I didn't want to dive deep into such thoughts and rather rectify the situation that I currently am in.

His hands caught hold of my hips on both sides to stabilise me but yet I squirmed around. I was more anxious and nervous than uncomfortable, the proximity of our presence and contact was devastating.

His firm grip instantly became tighter against my hip bones when he realised that his efforts to calm me weren't working and I was still moving around. 

I winced as he seized me then lifted me off his lap just by the grip he had on my hips.

What is he doing? Let me go!

He placed me onto his lap even closer than before, closer than ever. The first solid part of his that I felt was his crotch that was directly below mine. I gasped when I finally realised how hard it was.

What is he going to do with me?

My breasts were pressed against his solid chest and for some strange reason, I was aroused by this, this intimate position that we were in. My breasts instantly became heavy and tender as I felt my buds elongating.

Blood rushed to my face when the thought of him feeling such reactions of my body whilst pressed against him dawned upon me. He let out a low yet rough sound of desire that confirmed the fact of him feeling my aroused state while I was pressed against him. I never raised my eyes to meet his, not while we were in such a position. I didn't need to add on compulsion, I was already delusional.

"Evangelique, stay still," he said still attempting to stop my manoeuvring.

His voice made me even more edgy as I continued shifting on his lap. I really wanted to get away from him.

He let out a hardly audible animalistic growl of frustration. If it wasn't for our proximity, I doubt I would have heard it myself. He broke free his strapping grip only to tug my chin upwards.

Automatically, my eyes followed suit and looked at him. The look on his face was intimidating and held enough force for me to become limp. I would have melted there and then but there was a slightly larger part of me that was more afraid of such a lustful, lascivious look that displayed desire and something more, something darker.

His look to me was a warning. It was almost seemed as if he wouldn't stop to think and instantly capture my lips in a firm lock just to stop my twitching. Just to divert my attention and solely focus on how our lips melding into one.

His hands restored their position on my hips and pulled me downards and inwards towards him, forcefully.  Deliberately making me feel his hardened length and muscular slabs that currently felt like concrete rather than a humans body. Purposely wanting me to feel his body's reactions but yet there was a warning alarm ringing off from his actions.

My only support currently was his shoulders to hold on to and his crotch that I was rested on. Otherwise I was basically hanging around limply. So much attention to one spot, where we both were currently connected and collided. I was spread wide open against him. My heart was already beating against my chest kicking into overdrive as it is. But to make things even worse, I suddenly felt throbbing, down below. My entire body was very feverishly vibrating due to such proximity and tension between us.

"Evangelique, don't drive me towards insanity untill I will not be able to regain myself for your salvation. I do not want to ruin what we currently have built between us," he said slowly, making sure each and every word sank into me.

Drive him to insanity? What was I doing? I was just uncomfortable aand trying to adjust myself on his lap. HIS LAP!

Holy hell! Why didn't I realise that my innocent, unintentional actions would mean a whole other thing to him and he would have a whole other reaction to them. He is a man after all. No, I shall rephrase he is so much more male, virile and manly than the other men I know off.

He leaned into me, pressed his cold cheek against mine that was radiating heat from all the blood rush.

"I'm going to let go of my grip, stay calm and don't run because if I have to come and catch hold off you, the outcome wouldn't be of something that's in your favour," he's deep voice whispered near my ear.

His warm breath that fanned my sensitive neck area caused goosebumps to spread throughout my entire body.

His grip slowly loosened around me and completely freed me from his bond. I felt the relief of proper blood flow around that area now that his iron grip was gone.

He leaned back into his chair and took a good look at me while I slowly melted under his solid gaze.

"Your medications," he whispered.

He leaned forward pressed his hand against my back and he moved further in front to reach for something on the table.

I was slightly tilted backwards trying to work with him and giving him the space that he needed to move around. I knew for sure that his hand on my back was enough for me support to keep me from falling.  But yet I decided to grip onto his biceps and feel them flex under my grip.

Once he relaxed into an upright position, "Here," he said as he held my right hand in his and placed the medications on my palm.

He was holding a bottle of water in his hands that I took from him to swallow down my medications.

We sat there, close together despite me done taking my medications. Just looking at each other, observing every feature as though we had never seen a species as rare as a human in our lives before.

We broke our gazes as a knock on the door was heard. His hands instantly wrapped around me and pulled me closer to him in protection as if he was going to loose me.

Georgyana walked in to clear the food and take away the table. For some deranged reason, I felt shy with someone being around while me and him were so intimate with each other.

Seeing the change of expression on my face, he gave a proud smirk, knowing that he was the cause of that look on my face.

The back of his fingers brushed my cheek and lingered around my neck.  

"Evangelique, I'm going to go get ready for bed. You should do the same," he said with a wink and a sweet smile.

Oh my god! He just winked at me. I smiled back warmly at the fact that he was carefree. 

He carried me off him and I winced at his sudden action and the fact that how effortlessly he manages to carry me.

"I'll be back," he said once he sat me down on the bed.

He traced his fingertip from the bottom of my neck right to the top leaving goosebumps and electrifying sensations all over me. He eyed me closely one last time and left.

I looked at my knotted hands in my lap. I started smiling and giggling. What was wrong with me? Why was I acting like this?

"Evane, dear, I have never seen you looking more prettier than now, when you're happy and cheerful. I hope you remain like this always if not even more jovial and joyful," she held my hand in hers and said. 

She gave me a sincere smile and continued cleaning the room.

I suddenly felt afraid. Afraid of such feelings and emotions. Afraid that everything was smooth sailing. Afraid that nothing bad was happening as it usually does. Whenever something good happens in my life I get so indulged in it until a wave of horrible and negative energy comes and sweeps me off the shore. I don't want that to happen again. For my own good, I should not get to comfortable with Zephyr or get used to his company. I have no guarantee that he wants me and only me in his life. For when he goes back to his normal routine, I'm sure he will totally forget about me and at that time I would not want to add on to my agony and be longing for him.

"Good night, Evane, honey. Sleep well," Georgyana said and exited the room.

With a heavy sigh, I got of the bed to head to the washroom. While brushing my teeth, I realised that my face had in actual fact change. My eyes weren't sunk, I wasn't as pale and dull and my eyes were not dead. I looked more alive now, the effect of Zephyr..... or is it the effect or affection, attention and infatuation?

I walked out of the washroom to see Zephyr's bare back facing me. He had changed into navy blue silk pyjama pants that hugged and hung lowly onto him so perfectly.

Zephyr was adjusting and arranging his gadgets onto the table by the bed. His honed back muscles moved and flexed with every movement that he made. Those little dimples that dipped into his skin at the curve of his lower back were so provocative. His back was so precisely sculptured, every little detail was on display. Now that his top half was nude, I realised that he was larger and bulkier than he seemed under those clothing.

If his back is so stunning and has me awestruck, I wonder what would happen to me if I saw the front. Speaking of which, I don't intend to. Not yet, not now.

Look away before he turns, my subconscious told me. I tried my best to tear away my gaze from his magnificently breathtaking enormous frame but I just couldn't.

His head turned to the left, his lip curled up into a smirk, I'm presuming.

"Evangelique, I never knew my back was so fascinating that it has you staring directly at it," he said whilst he continued meddling with his gadgets.

How did he know I was staring? Lord have mercy! This is immensely embarrassing and equally creepy. He caught me practically ogling him.

"Z-Ze-Ze-Zephyr, aren't you going to put a shirt on?" I stuttered while my eyes shifted away from his back and concentrated on the floor.

Could this get anymore embarrassing. My cheeks were burning so bad I honestly thought flames would ignite soon enough.

"Is my partial nudity disturbing you?" he asked as his head once again turned to the side.

Did he have to use such words?

"No-no... I.... I just.... I'm not used to.... such things and I.... I'm not.... I'm uneasy with such situations.... c-ca-can you.... umm....," my hyperventilating was cut of by him interrupting me.

"Evangelique," his deep penetrative voice sounded closer than usual.

My chin was tilted up with one swift move and my eyes locked with his.

"Breathe," his warm and sweet breath fanned my face. My chin was still in gripped between his forefinger and thumb.

A few strands of hair were too close to my eye were tugged back into position, behind my ear by Zephyr.

"Evangelique, you're ready for bed right?" he questioned.

I nodded.

His hands slid towards my lower back and pulled me towards him as he leaned into my right side.

He tenderly kissed my temple then said, "Get into bed. Once I'm tugged in your view won't be disrupted and you won't be distracted anymore,"

He pulled away from me and nodded at me expecting me to follow his instructions.

He turned around and walked away. I managed to regain my composure, took a few deep breaths and walked to my side of the bed and slid into the duvet.

I turned to my left side, so that he was away from my view, curled my knees and hugged myself.

I should stop acting baffled and bewildered with every simple thing he tells me. When is Zephyr coming to bed?

I'm already seeking for him. I should stop becoming accustomed and adjusting to his presence, I will crave and anticipate for it when he is not around. I repeated to myself.

Should I call him? Should I ask him when will he be in bed? The lights were still on and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep properly in such a bright atmosphere.

In defeat and distress I closed my eyes as I decided to say a prayer.

When I reopened my eyelids, the room was dark and dim except for some lights that was coming from Zephyr's side.

I felt his palm resting on my hipbone.  The waist band of my pyjama pants was lifted slightly as his thumb slid inside. He was gently drawing circles around my hip area. He removed his hand from my hip only to splay on my stomach and haul my entire body towards him.

My body collided with his with a thump and I winced at the sudden rough contact.

He on the other hand was unaffected by anything.

"Are you tired, is the effect of the medicine growing on you?" he spoke into my ear. 

"Not exactly," I replied.

He lowered himself, nuzzled into my neck and stayed there for a while. His hot breath that washed over me, instanly made me tense up. Then it became ticklish and I adjusted to it. He stroked my left bare arm and started drawing patterns onto my skin. Soon there were goosebumps everywhere on my skin due to such gentle and tender sensations and touches.

This right here and now was bliss. Nothing much but just reassuring touches and skin contact made me feel peaceful and safe. I wanted this to last to see what else is there in store for the night but body betrayed me and had other plans as I let out a soft yawn.

He placed feather light kisses on my jawline trailing up to my ear. He pressed and open mouthed kiss right below my ear and my body heated up.

"Kitten, sleep," his voice deep and silvery.

"Zephyr,"

"Hmmmm?" he said as he held my left hand in his and rubbed circles at the back of my palm.

"Why do you call me a kitten?" I asked quietly.

"Do you not like it?" he asked as he squeezed my hand in his.

"No, nothing like that. I was just wondering," I asked turning to my left trying to face him.

He realised that I was trying to come closer towards him. His hand slid across my waist right until it was underneath me. He twisted me around to face him is such rapid speed that caused me to mewl.

"That is one of the reasons," he said as his hand slid across my back, pulled me higher to meet his eyes and closer to escape the distance.

I giggled slightly at the thought of him picturing me as a little kitten.

"Ah, there's that sound again," he said with a chuckle of his own.

He adjusted the duvet around me and made sure I was snug and comfy.

I observed him being considerate and putting in effort to make me comfortable. At least he cared. He noticed me staring at him and joined in by doing the same to me. We were literally hopelessly gazing at each other. For no particular reason, no ulterior motive.

Before I knew it, I let out another yawn. I opened my eyes to see him  smirking at me seductively.

His hand snaked around my back, into my shirt and rested the the small of my back. He applied force to pull me into him, our bodies melding together.

The entire time he worked on getting us close together, I studied his features. How eagerly he wanted us to be in full contact yet he was careful and cautious.

Once I was pinned against him, he leaned into me. His lips ghosted around my chin before he started delicately kissing me from the tip of my chin, working his way, moving downwards. As I thought of tilting my head backwards to ease things out, his hand that was on my bare back, worked it's way to the top and held my neck. He tilted my head upwards granting him with more space.

As he kissed my neck, I gulped and felt him gently sucking against the area my throat just worked in. The sensations that erupted through me were probably more fierce then fireworks exploding.

He nibbled around the tender and sensitive area around my collarbones. I had to painfully bite my lip to stiffle those carnal and raw sounds that were building up in me. My breasts that had calmed down earlier, were now heavy, hypersensitive and needing attention.

I was enjoying this high, this euphoria of passionate sensitivity until he worked his way lower, to my sternum.

It was then that I realised, that this could go wrong. I don't want him to take it to far. Had I lead him on?

Before I could stop him, my conscious mind told me that he would get the wrong idea and message if I did. I had no solid evidence that he wanted something more, he could just be genuinely showing affection.There was a slim chance of it being the latter but I'd rather see what his intentions are.

He continued placing soft, wet kissed right until he was nestled between my swollen breasts and erect nipples.

No! He would know! My subconscious spoke some sense into me. If I felt him being aroused without shame and boldly, I should carry myself the same way and not over think things.

He came up to me after yielding a soft yet strong kiss between the valley of my breasts.

"There's the look on your face," he looked at me with dilated eyes.

He brushed my cheek gently with the back of his hand as he continued to vacantly look at me.

"Lift up your head, Evangelique," he said and I complied.

He tugged his left hand under my head, cushioning me, acting as my pillow, pulling me closer into him. His nudity didn't disturb me as much anymore.

Our legs entwined with each others and I rested my left hand at his hip bone, close to his buttocks.

I snuggled further into him taking as much of comfort as I could get. My eyes slowly started weighing down on me.

"Good night, angel," his husky voice spoke.

How did he know I was about to doze off? How can he know me so well?

"Angel, sleep," he said as he stroked the length of my back, trying to comfort me.

I looked up at him, right as he was about to lean in and kiss my cheek. That ended up to a kiss that was right at the edge of my lips. Witht the sudden confident boost in me,I pushed against him, to gain some height and kissed him at the exact spot he did to me.

"Good night, ace," I don't know where or why that came from but it just did.

His chuckle lulled me to sleep.

500k++ reads!!!!! THANK YOU!!! Your constant support, love and encouragement is truly a blessing. I have run out of words to express my gratitude towards each and everyone of you. Every single one of you mean so much to me, more than you'll ever know. You, my readers are truly a miracle for me.

Thank you for all those get well wishes. Yes, I read each and every one of your comments as and when I'm permitted to use my gadgets. Which is very rare or for a short period of time only. I am still in the process of healing and having to go through constant therapy. I hope you guys still support me just as much and be understanding enough to be patient with me. TLC is much needed in my current state. :)

Once again a MASSIVE THANK YOUto all my amazing and delightful readers. Inbox me if you prefer sharing your thoughts and opinions privately. I will reply whenever I'm allowed to and as soon as possible.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SUPPORT me.

Heaps of Love,

Blee. xoXOxoXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.6K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
575K 16.6K 33
I've dreamed of the perfect marriage ever since I was a little girl: a marriage complete with a hardworking husband while I tended to the home and ou...
8.3M 197K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
951K 24.6K 33
"You are no wife to me, you got it!? I'm marrying you because of circumstances and the sooner you feed it in your brain the better it will be for you...