Two Different Worlds (Harry H...

Por callmecloe

"You left me, Hook" I told him. "I know! It was a mistake, but believe me I do love you" Harry said. "Is th... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N:
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N:

Chapter 4

22.9K 574 691
Por callmecloe

CHAPTER 4:

Harry's POV

Ten minutes... Ten minutes....

Ten minutes left until the bell will finally ring! During Miss Ariel's discussion about music, I found myself staring at Y/N every once in a while. I can't stop glancing at her. There's something about her that makes me intrigued.

There were times when she would catch me staring at her and then I would either smile at her or look away.

When the bell finally rang, students gathered their stuffs and was about to leave the room but Miss Ariel stopped us.

"Wait! Before you all go, I want you to find a partner and perform a song of your choice next week" she said with a smile.

Students dropped their things on the table and looked for a partner. I looked at Y/N to see her looking at me as well.

"Wanna be partners?" we asked in unison. We laughed, "Yeah sure" we both said at the same time again.

Y/N grabbed a piece of paper and write our names down. I offered to give the paper to Miss Ariel.

"Aren't you the new student?" she asks me. "Yeah.. Sort of a transfer student" o shrugged. "Welcome to Auradon Prep" she smiled.

I walked back to my seat and gathered my things. "Let me carry your bag" I offered once I approached Y/N.

"You sure? It's pretty heavy though" she said. "I can handle that love" I insisted.

She handed me her black leather bag and we walked out of the room.

"What's your next class?" Y/N asked. I checked the schedule Ben gave me this morning. "Real Goodness 101" I said, the name of the class already giving me a horrible feeling.

"Ooh! You have Fairy Godmother's class" Y/N smiled. "Is that a good thing?" I asked, confused. Y/N looks hesitant, "I'm not sure. Us Auradon kids don't have that class but Mal said that class is boring at first" she shrugged.

I walked Y/N to her room.

"Thanks Harry" Y/N said as I returned her bag. I gave her a nod with one of my famous smirks. "Do you know the way to Real Goodness class?" Y/N asked.

"I can manage" I assured her. She was about to protest but I stopped her saying its fine.

"Alright. Well I'll see you later Harry. Bye" she waved.

"Bye love" I smirked. I blew a kiss at her direction before waltzing to Real Goodness 101.

Y/N's POV

After two hours, school is finally over. I finished gathering my things and I made my way towards my locker.

After placing all my books inside, I closed it and jumped back a little to see Mal and Evie leaning against one of the lockers beside mine.

"Oh my wickedness, dong scare me like that" I mumbled. Evie giggled as Mal replied, "Sorry Y/N"

"What do you guys want?" I asked. Evie extended her hand with one of her innocent smiles.

"Flash drive?"

I groaned and opened my locker again to retrieve my gray flash drive. Mal and Evie asked me to make a copy of a few series I have in my laptop.

What kind of series? Thirteen Reasons Why and Riverdale.

"Here. Just a quick warning, if you have depression, anxiety and mental problems I suggest you to cancel watching Thirteen Reasons Why" I told them, taking my hand back.

"Why?" Mal asked.

"Because you might rant it for doing such thing!" I exclaimed, handing the flash drive to them. Evie squealed, jumping up and down.

"Thank you Y/N!!" she said.

"Whatever" I mumbled.

"So how's your day so far?" Mal asked, wrapping an arm around me as we walked around the hallway.

"Great" I shrugged. "Mal! That's not how you ask a question! Y/N, how are you and  Harry?" Evie giggled.

My eyes widen, "I'll be taking that flash drive back--"

"No!!" Evie shouted as she took the flash drive away from me. "Evie!" I yelled.

Once I finally gave up, I stopped reaching for the flash drive. "I won't download movies for you next time"

Evie smiled sweetly.

I tried to change the topic but they kept asking me about Harry. "We're just friends, okay?" I said.

"‘Friends’" Mal said.

"What else do you want me to answer?" I asked. "What do you think of Harry?"

"I... I uhm... I think he's cute?" I finally admitted. Evie squealed which made me cover her mouth. Mal smirked beside me, watching me struggle to keep Evie quiet.

I looked around to see a few students looking at us. I dragged Evie inside an empty room with Mal following close behind us.

I closed the door then faced the daughter of Evil Queen and Maleficent.

"Do not tell this to Ben" I said. "He's gonna flip if he finds out I think someone in school is cute"

"Why? You don't find anyone cute here?" Mal asked. "Yeah! All the princeses here are either fuckboys or brainless... Take Chad for example" I said.

"I'm not dragging Doug into this conversation, Doug's sweet" I quickly added, seeing the hurt expression on Evie's face.

"What's the big deal anyway?" I asked. "You and Harry are going to be a perfect couple!!" Evie said, clapping her hands.

"No, we won't" I denied. "Yes you are" she insisted.

"Mal" I turned to the purple haired girl with pleading eyes, begging her to help me.

I pouted when I watched her shake her head saying "Sorry Y/N. But I'm gonna agree with E on this one"

I groaned. "Sometimes I wonder how you guys became my friends" I jokingly said.

"Because we're the best!!" Evie said, wrapping an arm around Mal's shoulder.

"Now! Spill the beans or I'm gonna make you" Mal said. "Do that and I'll make Ben break up with you" I mocked her.

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Touche"

I giggled, "Seriously guys there's nothing to share. There's no more beans left to spill"

Mal raised an eyebrow.

"Okay me and Harry are partners. We're gonna sing a song in class, no big deal" I shrugged.

Evie squealed. "OMG!!! This is even better than Mal and Ben's love story"

Mal looked at her. "How come?"

Evie shrugged her shoulders.

"Great, that's all there is to share. Can we leave now?" I begged.

They nod their heads, "Alright"

When I opened the door I jumped back when Carlos and Jay fell down.

"Girl talk?" Carlos asked us.

"Boys!" Mal scolded. "We told you not to eavesdrop us" Evie added.

"Sorry! We saw Y/N drag Evie inside this room and thought of hearing what's up" Jay shrugged.

"And? What have you got?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing" both the son of Jafar and Cruella mumbled.

I patted their shoulders, "Sucks to be you"

Both boys groaned at my usual response to anyone who has a bad day.

***********

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Another chapter is born!!!

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.3K 540 6
What happened after Audrey pulled Harry Hook to dance with her? Audrey's own happily ever after. Originally a one-shot now a mini story. STARTED: A...
52K 796 10
Did you really think there were only 4 VK's? Well let us pop that little fairytale bubble for you The VK's not only left the isle behind but they als...
48.2K 1K 18
She was back. Years after her marriage. She was actually back in the Isle. My first love. I was back. Banished from Auradon. My friends betrayed me...
181K 3.1K 35
Captivated | He was captivated by her beauty but he knew that the two of them had to keep their relationship a secret. What happens if their secret i...