𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕕𝕪...

By MsDemiWho

Not knowing love or affection is a flaw all kids on the Isle owned and no one was more clueless about those f... More

Introduction.
Trailer and Playlist
Chapter 1. - But first this happened...
Chapter 3. - Father
Chapter 4. - Brightness and Royalty
Chapter 5. - Powers and a Museum
Chapter 6. - Love From The Sidelines
Chapter 7. - Too Much
Chapter 8. - The Underworld
Chapter 9. - Love Potion and Jealousy
Chapter 10. - We're different
Chapter 11. - Showing Weakness
Chapter 12. Accusations and Home
Chapter 13. Who I am
Sequel's up!
Fan Covers

Chapter 2. - Rotten

16.2K 335 163
By MsDemiWho

Warrior.

Watch me.
I will go to my own Sun.
And if I am burned by its fire,
I will fly on scorched wings.

----------

I WAS RUNNING around the streets of the Isle, causing trouble with my allies. They were the daughter of Maleficent, Mal, the son of Jafar, Jay, the daughter of the Evil Queen, Evie, and the son of Cruella de Vil, Carlos. 

The five of us were the most feared kids on the Isle, though Ursula's daughter, Uma, might disagree. Either way, everyone, even Uma, knew that this was our hood and no one messed with us. We relished in the fearful looks we received when we passed by.  

Mal was the leader of the group, she knew how to keep our territory to ourselves best. She was a true leader at heart. Carlos was the brains and there was little he couldn't do with a computer, even without wifi. He had beaten down camera's placed everywhere in our territory to keep an eye out. Where Carlos was the brain, Jay was the brawn, he was the muscle of the group, the protector. He was also a master thief, he was the one to steal the old camera's in the first place.

Evie was our very own beauty, she could charm any man, or woman, and make them do her bidding. Never underestimate a pretty face. And I, I was the beast to Evie's beauty. I was, after all, the daughter of the God of the Dead and everyone knew that. Everyone saw me as a monster, a beast who took their loved ones away. I was easy to blame, especially since my father never came out in public. But in our group I wasn't just a beast, I was the enforcer. Anyone dared to question Mal, me and Jay would take care of it. 

The five of us were running around causing our daily dose of trouble. Mal was spraying paint on a wall. The painting read 'Long Live Evil'. When she was done, she turned around with a smirk on her face.

'They say I'm trouble

They say I'm bad

They say I'm evil

And that makes me glad'

She jumped down from the crate she was standing on and pushed some people out of her way with an evil laugh. Jay then jumped down from a roof and went down a ladder.

'A dirty no good

Down to the bone

Your worst nightmare

Can't take me home'

Next up came Evie, who walked on a table where people were eating and gave some boy a flirty smile.

'So, I got some mischief

In my blood

Can you blame me?

I never got no love'

Then there was me, I wore a devilish smile on my face while walking into a shack, scaring many away. I jumped on a table with jewellery and grabbed a necklace before jumping down and putting the necklace on and flipping my hair over my shoulder with a smirk.

'So, I'm just a bad kid?

No. I'm the worst

Yeah, don't deny it

Or you'll get cursed!'

Lastly, Carlos came out of a window and stole a rag and an apple. He took a bite out of the apple before throwing it away.

'They think I'm callous

A lowlife hood

I feel so useless

Misunderstood'

Mal, Evie and I then walked down an ally, while Jay was running on rooftops and Carlos jumped over and on beds with people sleeping in them.

'Mirror, mirror on the wall

Who's the baddest of them all?

Welcome to my wicked world

Wicked world'

We all got together at the place where the laundry was done. And started kicking the laundry baskets away. Messing everything up. We all got sticks and started banging them around while yelling and laughing.

'I'm rotten to the core

Rotten to the core

I'm rotten to the core

Who could ask for more?

I'm nothing like a kid next

Like the kid next door

I'm rotten to the...

I'm rotten to the...

I'm rotten to the core'

Mal then sprayed a purple 'M' on a shower curtain before pulling it away, exposing a man in a bathtub.

'Call me a schemer

Call me a freak

How can you say that?

I'm just unique'

Jay jumped down and interrupted a 'date' before stealing the teapot.

'What, me a traitor?

Ain't got your back

Are we not friends?

What's up with that?'

Evie ran through a scarf display and pulled the scarf from around the neck of the salesman, giving him a flirty smile.

'So, I'm a misfit

So, I'm a flirt

I broke your heart

I made you hurt'

I jumped down from a low balcony, scaring the people around me. I started knocking things out of my way, including people.

'Just a look in the eye

Makes them run away

'Cause I'm a goddess

They do what I say'

Carlos was walking on a table kicking baskets away, dropping one of them on a lady's head. He then jumped on a wagon

'The past is past

Forgive, forget

The truth is

You ain't seen nothing yet'

Mal, Evie and I were on a balcony looking down at all the scared people running away. Carlos ran on a table and jumped off of it. Jay was hanging from a beam.

'Mirror, mirror on the wall

Who's the baddest of them all?

Welcome to my wicked world

Wicked world'

We ran through the streets scaring more people.

'I'm rotten to the core

Rotten to the core

I'm rotten to the core

Who could ask for more?

I'm nothing like a kid next

Like the kid next door

I'm rotten to the...

I'm rotten to the...

I'm rotten to the core'

We were all laughing because Mal stole candy from a baby, when suddenly the people around us, who previously stayed, ran off. Two dumb-looking big guys were walking towards us. Our smiles all faded and Mal turned around to the big guys and cleared her throat.

"Hi, Mom." Maleficent pushed the two men aside. She looked at Mal disapprovingly.

"Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed." Maleficent said. Mal pursed her lips.

"It was from a baby," Mal said hopefully, holding it up towards her mother.

"Ah! That's my nasty little girl." She switched her sceptre from hand and took the candy from Mal. Mal smiled because of her mother's approval. Maleficent spit on the candy and put it under her armpit. "Give it back to the dreadful creature." She handed the candy to one of her men. Gross. She switched the sceptre back in her right hand again and Mal protested.

"Mom..."

"It's the deeds, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil." She called out the last few words to the mother of the baby. "When I was your age I was cursing entire kingdoms." She said with a far-off look. Mal joined her at the end of the sentence. She says it a lot. "You..." Maleficent laughed off her daughter's behaviour before turning serious again. "Walk with me." They walked a few steps away from us, too far to eavesdrop. Not that I was particularly interested in hearing the lecture Maleficent was about to give Mal.

When they were out of earshot I turned to Jay. I held out my hand to him, no emotion on my face. Jay gave me a fake questioning look.

"Do you really wanna know what it feels like to get your soul ripped out?" I ask him with a fake smile at the end.

"Fine. No need to start threatening." Jay said with a sigh, dropping my newly stolen necklace in my hand. I heard Evie and Carlos snickers behind me.

"Then don't touch my stuff," I said and put my necklace on. 

"You stole it too." Carlos deadpanned.

"Exactly. My stuff." I replied. Jay opened his mouth to make a comment, but I shot him a look that made him decide to keep quiet. Evie stepped forward, examining the necklace between her fingers.

"It's a fake, you know. Not valuable." She criticized.

"Does it look like I care?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh! There's news! I buried the lead." Maleficent exclaimed, making us jump. Carlos muttered something, but it was too soft to hear.

"You five have been chosen to go to a different school... in Auradon!" We all turned to run but got stopped by Maleficent's men. I was grabbed from behind and my arms were pinned behind my back. I threw my head back and the guy let go, clutching his nose. I was about to kick his precious jewels when Mal grabbed my arm and pulled me back. The others stopped struggling as well and the guy that had grabbed me had a bleeding nose.

"What!?" Mal exclaimed towards her mother. "I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!" She said with a disgusted face. I ignored the glare the goon shot me and turned my attention to Maleficent. Evie stepped forward with a dreamy look.

"And perfect princes!" She played with her hair, but then saw the looks Mal and I were giving her. "Ugh!" She added quickly. Maleficent had an annoyed look on her face.

"Yeah, and I don't do 'uniforms', unless it's leather, you feel me?" Jay said with a laugh at the end, holding his hand out for Carlos to get a high-five, but Carlos was already looking at Maleficent with a scared look.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." Jay imitated a dog and Carlos jumped. 'Wait till I introduce him to Cerberus, our three-headed dog. He'd pee his pants.' I thought amused. Mal gave Carlos an annoyed look. I turned toward Maleficent, looking her right in the eye.

"Yeah, no. Too bright. The Isle is bright enough in comparison to the Underworld thank you very much. Just no." I told her and shuddered at the thought.

"Yeah, Mom! We're not going!" Mal added.

"Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination. Knuckleheads!" She yelled the last sentence while turning around. "Mal..." She then yelled over her shoulder while walking away.

The five of us followed Maleficent and her 'knuckleheads'. Mal turned to me.

"You really have to take me to the Underworld some time." She said, desperate to get away from her mother for only just a moment.

"Us. We all want to see this big bad Underworld." Jay added, Evie and Carlos both nodded in agreement.

"You know I would if I could." I sighed. I couldn't take anyone with me to the Underworld, because there is no magic here. I could go there and so could my father because he is the God of the Underworld and I'm his daughter. Not that it's of any use, because we couldn't go anywhere but the Isle. We had been limited in power. My father still ruled the Underworld, but he couldn't enter Auradon, and neither could I. Stupid barrier. "But whatever your mother's plan is, as soon as we rule the world, I'll take the four of you down there," I told them with a smirk. Evie squealed and Mal smiled big. Jay and Carlos fist-bumped and we finally reached the place we all refused to call 'home'. 

----------

Outfit:

By: villainousjester

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 2.3K 18
The VK's had finally gotten their happily ever after. They were no longer being manipulated by their parents to be evil and cause trouble. They didn'...
586K 12.8K 33
"The name's, Hadey, Princess of The Underworld. How ya doing?" When Mal, Hadey, Evie, Carlos, and Jay are sent to Auradon by a proclamation from t...
16.7K 516 16
Eris and Evie are the twin daughters of the Evil Queen and Hades, half-sisters to Mal. Eris is the co-leader of the pirates with Uma and also a VK li...
337K 6.6K 25
Hailey is the daughter of Hades, but you could probably already tell by her fiery blue hair that matches her personality. She is a vital part in Mal'...