𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕦π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕕π•ͺ...

By MsDemiWho

Not knowing love or affection is a flaw all kids on the Isle owned and no one was more clueless about those f... More

Introduction.
Trailer and Playlist
Chapter 2. - Rotten
Chapter 3. - Father
Chapter 4. - Brightness and Royalty
Chapter 5. - Powers and a Museum
Chapter 6. - Love From The Sidelines
Chapter 7. - Too Much
Chapter 8. - The Underworld
Chapter 9. - Love Potion and Jealousy
Chapter 10. - We're different
Chapter 11. - Showing Weakness
Chapter 12. Accusations and Home
Chapter 13. Who I am
Sequel's up!
Fan Covers

Chapter 1. - But first this happened...

16.1K 338 85
By MsDemiWho

Once upon a time, long, long ago, well, 20 long years ago, Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closet personal friends. Yuck. Big cake. Too little booze. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all the kingdoms- which sounds like too much work if you asked me- and got himself elected King of the United States of Auradon. Well, it's one way to buy the thrown, I guess. Anyway, he rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood- partially- no magic, no wi-fi, no way out. Or so I thought...hang on, you're about to meet me. Oh, and my allies too. But first this happened and then I'll get on with the fun part of the story.

A TEENAGE BOY with dirty blonde hair and sea green eyes was staring at the Isle of the Lost, deep in thought. This teenage boy was prince Benjamin Florian, or Ben as he prefers to be called, son of King Beast and Queen Belle.

A servant was hovering around him, taking his measurements, but Ben wasn't paying attention, he was trying to work up the courage to tell his parents his first official proclamation. They wouldn't be too thrilled about it. His parents walked in at that moment and he knew that it was now or never.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby." His father exclaimed.

"He's turning 16, dear." His mother retorded.

"Hey, pops." Ben said, but was ignored.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was a least 42."

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28."

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot." King Beast said and winked at his son, but after seeing his wife's expression he quickly added, "Kidding." He smiled his wife. Belle didn't look convinced and Beast knew he'd hear about this later on.

"Mom, Dad..." Ben said again, taking a step forward only to be stopped by some sound of the servant, who was still taking his measurements.

"I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance to live here. In Auradon." Seeing his parents reaction he quickly continued; "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." He said it a little hesitantly even though he tried his best to sound convincing.

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among us?" King Beast said. His voice laced with obvious doubt.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." Ben tried to convince his parents.

"Have you?" King Beast questioned. He couldn't have made his dislike for his son's idea more obvious. Belle, on the other hand, could see where her son was coming from. She had been quiet up till now,

"I gave you a second chance." She reminded her husband, grabbing his arm. She then turned to Ben. "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil ..., Jafar ..., Evil Queen ...," He said carefully, but then hesitated a little before squaring his shoulders and saying the last two names. "Maleficent and Hades." The servant yelped and Belle dropped the jacket she was holding.

"Maleficent and Hades!? They're the worst villains in the land! He is the God of Death, for crying out loud." King Beast exclaimed outraged.

"Dad, just hear me out here!" Ben tried to calm his father down.

"I won't hear of it! They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." His father yelled.

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" Ben reasoned. Belle looked at her son, trusting him and understanding his decision. King Beast looked at his wife and recognized the look in her eyes. She agreed with her son, which caused him to sigh.

"I suppose their children are innocent." King Beast said defeated, still not liking the idea. He turned to walk away, but waited after a few steps for Belle to join him. Belle approached Ben.

"Well, well done." She told him before walking to her husband and grabbing his arm. "Shall we?"

After his parents left, Ben walked towards the window looking at the Isle, while playing mindlessly with his ring.

And that is how our adventure started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 597 14
A lot of things have happened to Hadee over the past few years. She's gone to Auradon, became best friends with the King, became the Lady of the Unde...
17K 284 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...
222K 7.1K 57
Long before Hades devised his evil scheme to take over Mount Olympus, he was once married to the beautiful goddess of spring. But seeing as he focuse...
140K 2.6K 10
Haden is the only daughter of the Greek god Hades. She was sent to live on the Island of Lost when she was little because Hades couldn't keep up with...