Lord Sesshomaru and the Inu D...

By aziwolf

My name is Yuzuki. I have lost my memories and have no idea who I am other than I am a dog demon with ears an... More

Lord Sesshomaru and the Inu Demon Girl
My Memories Are Gone
Following Sesshomaru and His Companions
A Demon and a Sword
Healing
Memories of a Black Haired Human
Up the Mountain
Sesshomaru's Mother and Her Tale
Training
The Stone Jewel and the Demonic River
A Miko

An Uncontrollable Urge

4.1K 234 113
By aziwolf

Author Here: I am terrribly sorry about the no updates recently. It's finals month so i've been busy studying, working, and also working on my new book. If i get enough comments, I may update very very soon, like tomorrow? :) Comment!!!

____________________________________________________________

            We were back on track as we headed toward Kagrey Forest, and I was getting very anxious. Sesshomaru’s mother had told us that the blood of a spider demon in Kagrey forest, and then the head of a serpent hanyou around the waterfalls would help me get my memories back. Someone lived behind the waterfalls, and with those two things, and the jewel in Uh-Un’s pouch would help. I was still a little shaky from my encounter with the miko, and I didn’t even want to think about the abundant feelings I had for the lord and almighty demon in front of me.

            My tail swished to the side and my ears perked as I listened to Rin and Jaken’s constant bickering about weather. Rin was nudging her finger toward him as they rode atop the two headed lizard-dragon. “It’s going to rain.”

            “No Rn, it is not going to rain.” He said irritably.

            “yes it is.” She replied matter-a-factly.

            “No it’s not!”

            “yes it is!”

            “NO IT’S NOT!”

            “YES IT IS!” Her fists were balled up and she looked adorable.

            “Enough.” Sesshomaru said as he walked along an unseen path through the woods.  They shut up immediately. I looked up, the smell of rain on the tip of my nose and smiled. Sometimes I could swear that Jaken only disagreed with her because she was human, and perhaps thought that Sesshomaru liked her better than him, which he might have, but I wasn’t sure.

            A loud bang echoed through the clouds making Jaken and Rin jump in their seats. “TOLD YOU!” Rin yelled at the back of Jaken’s low hanging head as his tiny hands held the reins. I smirked to myself as I watched them and shook my head. I felt the microscopic drops start to fall from the growing grey clouds. Sesshomaru stopped in front of us, and we copied his action. He looked around and suddenly changed direction, and knowing him he was probably looking for some sort of shelter to get Rin out of the rain. He was quiet sweet when no one else was around. I had heard stories from his Jaken about people he couldn’t stand and was evil when in their presence like his brother. What was his name? Inu-something…Inuyasha. The last time he was mentioned it infuriated Sesshomaru.

            The rain was starting to fall harder, and I sped forward and took my blanket from one of the large bags on Ah-Uns saddle. I threw it on top of Rin and she gave me that wonderful goofy grin. She thanked me and we walked still for at least thirty minutes before we came into a small clearing, and on the other side was a cave. My hair was soaked, as was Sesshomaru’s, though our clothes seemed to withstand a good bit of the water. It was starting to soak through my thin clothing quickly though, and because I wasn’t wearing that much anyway, I was pretty cold.

            We gathered into the cave and I shook my head and tail before walking into the cave, throwing the water in every direction. I walked inside and Rin handed me my blanket back, but there was no real use for it now. Jaken ran outside after Ah-Un layed down on the hard rock floor and started gathering firewood before it become to wet. Sesshomaru’s mouth set into a thinner line, and he left the cave as well. They both came back moments later with a good bit of wood, and it looked decently dry too.

            I started working on a fire, grabbing rocks, making a circle, and clicking some together to make a spark. Rin was rubbing her hands together as it blaster up in heat, and I blew on it slightly. The red sparks flared and the fire was going smoothly. Jaken and Rin cheered as they cuddled close to the fire, and Ah-Un was already fast asleep. I got up off my knees and clapped my hands together to get rid of the dirt. Sesshomaru was hovering by the fire, his hair slowly drying and his clothes just fine. I turned around and started to go look for food, but that voice, that intoxicating voice that was low and smooth stopped me in my tracks.

            “Where are you going?” he asked plainly, and I turned to look over my shoulder with an obvious fake smile.

            “I was going to look for food….” I trailed and then clarified, “For Rin and Jaken and myself too.” I was feeling a little low on fuel, and for some reason I wanted to kill something to get my mind off that damned miko and the man standing inside the cave.

            “Jaken, watch Rin.” He said darkly, and started walking toward me without even asking if he could come with me. Though once again, I wasn’t going to say anything because I wanted to make him happy, and if coming with me was going to do that then so be it. We walked in silence out into the rain, and Sesshomaru was uncomfortably silence behind me. I found some blueberries and started to gather them into the back hanging cloth of my skirt wrap. Sesshomaru had easily caught a rabbit and had it hanging in his clawed hand. As I reached for another blueberry, I pricked my hand on the sharp quill-like barbs they were attached too.

            I snatched my hand back and shook it in pain cursing at the bush. My wrist was caught in Sesshomaru’s hand as I went to shake it again. There was a bead of blood pooling around the wound, the faintest demonic aura floating from it. I peeked at his face as he kneeled behind me, diving into those orange-yellow eyes, and searching his purple striped marked face. He was so beautiful and I wanted to reach out and touch his smooth face, and maybe even poke his cute pointed ears. I suppressed a smile at the thought and concentrated on his animal eyes which turned toward me suddenly. His mouth loosened a bit as he brought my finger to his lips and licked the blood off with a uniquely skilled tongue.

            A short intake of breath drifted over my lips and he slowly let go of my hand and stood up. “I think you have enough berries.” He said blankly, and I wondered how I could be so affected by something so small. He had just licked the blood off my finger, and it was…hot. I felt the flush of red spread over my cheeks. I nodded hastily and stood up, clutching my cloth tightly in my white knuckled fingers. I followed him back toward the cave, knowing that we needed to get the food to them before we went off to get food for ourselves.

            Rin, as rosy and cheery as always, thanked us and started munching happily on the berries. Jaken busies himself with preparing the rabbit and putting it over the fire. “Well, I’ll be back alright. I’m going to go get some food for myself.” I winked at her, and she returned the gesture with a beaming stare and puffed out cheeks that I just wanted to pinch. I smiled at her and turned around, Sesshomaru already waiting by the cave’s mouth. He turned and led the way and I followed him. We flew for a good ways, far enough from the cave to where they couldn’t hear us, but close enough to where we could get back to them if we had to.

            Once again the silence was killing me, but I was far too nervous to say anything to him. It was just the way he was, and on some level I was grateful for it. There was a small ogre-demon preying on little forest creatures that we made swift work of and shared the demonic aura. I was happy to put my new sword to good use, because I thought it was fun using. I gave Sesshomaru a ready-to-go look and he nodded. As we walked back toward the cave, the sun was starting to go down, and I looked up longingly at the sky. We were close to the second ingredient, and that much closer to getting my memories back. I didn’t know if I wanted it, but at the same time I didn’t want to kill the Miko for no reason. I wanted to know why she put the spell on me.

            “Yuzuki.” I heard my name beside me and stopped to look at the tall, silver-haired yokai beside me. The beautiful demon with clawed hands, orange eyes, purple pointed marks on his face and wrists, and dressed in that glorious white kimono with red flowers and silver armor.

            “Yes?” I asked, my heart pounding in my chest. He walked toward me until he was inches from my body, and I had to look up slightly to gaze into those superlative eyes. He swallowed hard and looked away, closing his eyes as if he was going through some sort of internal struggle. He looked at me again, his eyes darker and even more intense, and it was a sexy sort of look.

            “It did mean something.” He said, surprising me, and I had to blink a couple of times to make sure I had heard him right. He was admitting to me that the kiss meant something.

            “What?” I asked, unable to really believe it, and his brought his hand up to my neck, his claws grazing against my jaw in a tingling way. I shuddered as my heart skipped a beat to his touch.

            “The kiss…it meant something to me. More than I care to admit. There…is something about you Yuzuki.” His thumb grazed against my chin, his nail almost touching my lip as his hand moved around and grasped my chin. He pulled away just as that warm feeling started to spread through my heart, and then the chill from the pouring rain crept into me. He was looking down at me, his face full of longing, but his eyes were…discouraged. “I have been trying for a long time, since the day I met you, to not ravish you. I have to admit though, that you remind me of my brother Inuyasha, because of you hanyou characteristics…and it sickens me. Though deep down I know that you are full demon, and there lies my problem.” He shook his head angrily, and it was the most I had ever heard him talk. It was surprising.

            He took a deep breath and opened his eyes, and this time they were soft and caring. “It’s okay,” I said as I reached forward and placed my hand on his armor over his heart. “I knew deep down that what your mother said was true, and you are in a hurry to get these things so that I become full demon once more. It’s okay. I understand.” I smiled up at him and he sighed relief. It made me happy that he could at least admit these things to me, even though it did hurt that because I looked like a hanyou, he couldn’t really accept me. Yet it made me feel ecstatic that he did…on some level he did accept me because he longed for me.

            His vision turned dark once more as his eyes searched mine, and a low growl seemed to escape his lips as rushed forward and sqeezed me into a tight embrace, crushing me in his arms as my face pressed against the cold, hard metal that was his armor. He pulled me back slightly and put his clawed nail under my chin and pulled my lips up to his hard as he delved into the kiss. He was growling against my mouth and I felt as a sharp fang pierced my tongue. It was so intense and I felt a tightening feeling in my stomach as he pushed me back against a nearby tree, his hand running down my back to my bare skin and his claws digging into it.

            I reached my hand up and clutched as his Kimono as he kissed me, and then suddenly he pushed back, breathing hard, his eyes dark, his fangs protruding from his mouth. He took a settling breath and allowed his face to return to normal. It was a glimpse of his animal side, his demon side, and I knew that he had unwillingly given into it. “We should go back.” He said simply, and it was obvious he was trying to recover his equilibrium. I nodded, the breath in my lungs refusing to escape my body. We flew back through the trees in silence, though I noticed that every so often we would give each other a lustful look, and it made me yearn for his touch.

            Back at the cave, Rin and Jaken were sleeping silently as Ah-Un watched over them carefully. I searched through the bags and looked for something to dry my hair a sleeping robe. I took out my still wet blanket and started to try my hair and ears, and then tail. I peeked over at Sesshomaru and noticed he was watching me with that same intense stare. My cheeks turned red with my rising blood, and something hit me to try something different. I walked over to him with the dry side of the blanket in my hands and he watched me warily, confused at my sudden confidence.

            I was surprised that he let me put the sheet on his head, and even more surprised that he didn’t say anything or flinch as I started to rub my hands on the sheet over his head, effectively drying his long silver hair. He made a sort of appreciate groan as I massaged his scalp through the sheet, but we remained silent. When I was done I walked away from him and laid the sheet out to dry. I stepped around the corner and quickly undressed and redressed in a lacy white robe that covered my tail and walked back into the cave. He was watching me intensely and his eyes were lit up in an intriguing way.

            “No one has ever tried to dry my hair. I was impressed by your audacity.” He said with his usual face as I sat down on the blanket next to Rin, him across from me on the other side of the fire. I was usually against Ah-Un, but I didn’t have anything to put on the hard ground.

            “I don’t know why I did it. It just looked like you needed it, because I know I did.” I stared into the fire, and peeked slightly over the red tips of the flames into his eyes. “Maybe next time you can dry my hair?” I suggested and watched his eyebrows rise in amusement.

            “Maybe…” he whispered. “I think I might like that.” He whispered even more softly, and the sleep drifted over me as I dreamed about the demon, and his hands all over me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 36 11
Entering the fuedal era accidentally or rather being pushed in, your whole life changes faster than you can keep up with. During all these strange oc...
368K 7.5K 47
You are a full blooded dog demon. A female one at that. You have two swords. Shi is the blade of Death, while your other sword, Ha is the blade of da...
9.9K 297 22
Kagome's heart has been broken before by a demon. Can she ever trust her heart in the hands of another? An odd relationship with an uncouth youkai gr...
199K 5.4K 24
Deep within the forest of Inuyasha, a fox pup was found. Her fur was as white as snow and she had red markings on her forehead that was akin to a cro...