The Next Generation

By MlpFanCeline

Two years after the movie. Everyone live perfect. The Trolls and Bergens are friend and Briget and Gristle ha... More

Chapter 1
A new Story cover
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
AMV
Trolls Holiday Special and Trolls tv series
Something i Tryed.
Chapter 4
I got Tagged
Livestream
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Trolls World Tour Trailer

My Trolls Webside

2.2K 13 3
By MlpFanCeline

I should be asleep already, but this is important. Don't worry, update to the story coming soon. I just wanted to say this:

Hello everybody. I just wanted to say, that I created a new Trolls website there you all can upload pictures and videos on it. You even can chat with other people's. If you are a fan of the Dreamworks movie Trolls, you maybe like. Together, we can build the website bigger and bigger. I would be really happy, if some of you will join. So if your coming to the website, I am already saying now. Welcome, to DailyTrolls.

http://dailytrolls.yooco.de/home.html

Hope to see you guys there. Mlp Fan Celine out. Brohoof.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 828 20
It has always been a great day since Poppy and Branch had their life-changing adventure to save the Trolls from being eaten by the Bergens. But all o...
31.8K 184 30
For all you Trolls lovers, you made some great fan fictions stories or a new movie of Branch And Poppy wanted to get married. Well for you I have a p...
3.3K 113 34
As branch and poppy get ready for their wedding someone unexpected shows up but who is it? what are they here for.? As that old foe shows up somethin...
6.4K 70 14
Everything in Trollstopia was peaceful, amazing and great as all the tribes were getting along and everyone is living together in harmony. But then o...