✓ | Room 111

By bomira

An unexpected encounter between a nice guy and a nice girl. Will it turn out nice if the two realize they're... More

01 Wait, what?!
02 The Rules
03 Bad Kookie
04 New Friends
05 Scared
06 The Reason?
07 Closer
08 You
09 The Truth
10 One Last Night
11 Don't Miss Me
12 He Knows
13 He Comes
14 I Hate You
15 Jisoo and Jinyoung
16 In Between Two Men Who Loves Her
17 She's Mine
18 The Call
19 A Night To Remember Part I
20 A Night to Remember Part II
21 Spilling The Tea
22 Dinner Time
23 My One and Only
25 Happen Ending
THANK YOU
EPILOGUE

24 Let's Be Happy

9.7K 444 73
By bomira

Yugyeom takes a seat beside the unconscious Rosé on the bed. He looks at her with guilty in his heart as he regretted his careless behavior. How could he hit her like that although he hit her accidentally. He loves her and he realizes all of his bad behavior toward her.

She was right.

All he wants from her is sex.

But he can't help himself. That dark side of him is really exist inside him. That mental illness of him that likes her in an inappropriate way and the fact he's a sadomasochist is hurting him as well. She is the first girl who makes him feeling the warmness of love. The genuine feeling of love before he ruined their relationship.

Yugyeom dares himself to reach his hand out slowly, caressing her hair gently. But he's still afraid, afraid his touch will hurt her even though he touches her slightly. He stares at her soft facial features, she's beautiful even though her face is pale.

"Chaeyoung..." Yugyeom calls out her name softly.

"I'm sorry." he whispers quietly, "I'm a bad person for you."

"I don't deserve you... They were right... Jungkook is really the right person for you, not me, never... But what should I do now? I won't lie if I'm still loving you, Chaeyoung." Yugyeom says softly as tears invade his his eyes.

A tear escapes his eyes and he wipes it off roughly. Yugyeom stared at Rosé for a moment before he leans closer and he places a gentle kiss on her forehead, wishing her consciousness soon. Yugyeom smiled as he pulls himself before he leaves the room to wait for Jungkook outside the room.

---

Jungkook walks into the hospital building, there's a mixed feeling creeping through his nerve. He doesn't want to to be too doubtful with Yugyeom. But this feeling isn't good at all. He starts to regret why he left Rosé with Yugyeom so confidently like that.

What if he... took her away?

What if she thought he's her boyfriend?

What if he did something bad at her?

He shakes his head at the thought. No. He believes that Yugyeom won't do that again. He is a nice person, Jungkook knows it so don't doubt him.

Jungkook goes out from the lift as he enters the corridor that leads to Rosé 's room. But then, his eyes find something he's never expect there. Jungkook walks faster toward a certain guy that sits in front of her room, drowning his face in his thick arms.

"Yugyeom, what are you doing here? Why don't you wait for her inside?" he asks Yugyeom.

Yugyeom lifts his face, staring at Jungkook with bloodshot eyes, he looks quite tired. "I can't face her. I told you I'm afraid." he hisses in quiet tone.

Jungkook shakes his head slightly but he goes to the door of the room. "I'll go in. Will you join?" he tries to persuade him.

Yugyeom glances at Jungkook before he shakes his head slowly, "I'm not supposed to be there. I'll wait in here... You go. She needs you. Not me..." Yugyeom says with a sad smile appears on his face. "Not a monster like me..." he adds in the end.

Jungkook feels sad to hear that, "Come when you're ready. She needs you as well."

And Jungkook leaves Yugyeom alone in the corridor alone. Yugyeom covers his face against his palms as he mumbles, "What a perfect lie, Jungkook... She doesn't need me anymore."

And with that, Yugyeom stands up from there and he starts to walk away from Rosé 's room. In another side, Jungkook closes his eyes in disappointment to watch Yugyeom just leaves like that through the small glass window at the door. But he somehow feels happy because it means Yugyeom won't interfere his relationship anymore with Rosé.

Jungkook walks back to Rosé 's side, sitting beside her while grasping onto her hand gently. "Park Chaeyoung, why were you doing that?" he mumbles in low voice.

"I should be calm and listened to you." Jungkook lets out a deep sigh, kissing the back of her hand.

Jungkook wants to go to fulfill the payment of the hospital, but he can't leave Rosé alone in here. But then at the same time, a knock can be heard from the door. Jungkook lifts an eyebrow as he opens the door to see who's the person behind the door.

When he opens the door, a small figure is standing in front of him, following by other tall figures. The small figure walks pass Jungkook, "Chaeyoung..." she gasps slowly, rushing to her side.

Jungkook looked at girl before he looks back at the group behind her. "Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry." Jinyoung shakes his head slightly as the younger boy nods his head, letting Jinyoung to come into the room. Behind Jinyoung is Jaebum, who's giving Jungkook an awkward smile before he hands him a basket full of yummy fruits, "Uh... I hope this is okay..." he points to the basket.

Jungkook smiles slightly, "It means so much, thank you for coming as well." Jaebum gives Jungkook a small pat on shoulder before he joins Jinyoung and Jisoo. Behind Jaebum is Taehyung, he smiles widely at Jungkook, "Hello bro."

Jungkook nods at Taehyung as he hands the younger boy a teddy bear, "For her." and he follows Jaebum as well. Jungkook greets Jimin then, "I share the gift with Taehyung." Jimin says, pointing to the teddy bear as Jungkook just chuckles. Jimin goes in and lastly, there's Jin.

Jin looks awkward as Jungkook just stares at him. So, the older boy is clearing his throat to break the silence between them and Jungkook snaps out quickly and he let him to enter the room as well before he closes the door and Jungkook walks to the guests who round the bed.

"How can you guys come here?" Jungkook asks them.

"By a car." Taehyung and Jimin answered at the same time before Jisoo glares at them.

"Yugyeom told us." Jin speaks up, avoiding an eye contact with Jungkook.

Jungkook nods his head, it's kind of nice to hear that Yugyeom told them about Rosé. He needs some companies anyway. "That's nice of him." Jungkook says out.

"That's nothing since he caused this." Jin sighs deeply, causing everyone to look at him.

Jin turns to look at Jungkook, "I'm sorry for got mad at you before."

The room turns quiet as Jungkook just nods his head slightly with reassuring smile. Jinyoung and Jisoo look at each other, exchanging signals to break the silence. Jisoo glares at Jinyoung when he doesn't want to speak, making the boy flinch at her action. Jinyoung clears his throat and he's about to speak but Taehyung butts in first.

"Hey, isn't she the bride in the photoshoot?" Taehyung winks at Jungkook.

"Bride?" Jimin repeats, looking at Jungkook now.

"You're engaged to her? That's fast..." Jaebum murmurs but everyone can hear it.

Jungkook chuckles nervously with the sudden change of atmosphere, "Yes, she is."

Taehyung nods, "Oh, but she has a husband you said? He was working right?" Taehyung asks again.

"Husband?" Jimin butts in again, "She's Jungkook's roommate. I know it, I met her before."

"Wait, what? That's weird..." Taehyung frowns as he looks at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs hopelessly, "Yes, she's my roommate and also now, my girlfriend."

"And your bride as well?" Taehyung lifts an eyebrow.

Jungkook blushes at the thought of Rosé being his bride, but he likes it. "No... not yet." he whispers the last part. But it's only making Taehyung grow more confused, he shrugs his shoulders at the end, trying to quit it.

"What happened with her, Jungkook?" Jisoo asks this time.

Jungkook glances at Jin before he looks back at Jisoo, "She hits the wall."

Jisoo widens her eyes, "Hit the wall and she's losing consciousness? How hard it was?" Jisoo gasps.

Jungkook feels guilty, he doesn't want to tell it since it was a pure accident that started and caused by two idiots who fight over a girl they love. Jungkook shakes his head gently, deciding to shut his mouth. Jisoo seems unsatisfied with that, she's trying to talk again but Jinyoung gives her a look to stop. So, in the end, Jisoo grabs Rosé 's hand as she says with soft voice, "Whatever happened, I hope she'll be okay..."

"Thank you, I hope the same."

---

The next day, somewhere in Seoul, a tall guy enters a small yet a neat room with a small bow to the old man behind the office desk. The old man seems to notice him as he straighten himself immediately to greet the tall guy. He lets him to occupy the seat in front of him as he crosses his hand with a small smile on his pursy face.

"My favorite is coming!" he says with his hoarse voice.

The tall guy is smiling at him.

"What brings you here?" he asks the tall guy.

"Sajangnim I..."

"Oh by the way, finally, after a while of waiting, you got the web drama! You know right? Do you want to take this offer? I read the script and I love it. What do you think about it?" he smiles again.

The guy is giving him another small smile.

"Here's the script! I know you won't disappoint me, Yugyeom!" the man nods his head.

Yugyeom's expression changes as he hears that. He bites his lower lip before he pushes away the script gently. "I am sorry, sajangnim." Yugyeom sighs.

The sajangnim lifts an eyebrow, "Wait, are you rejecting the project?"

Carefully, Yugyeom nods his head. "Yes, I am, sajangnim."

The sajangnim laughs for a moment before he looks at Yugyeom in disbelief, "Why?" he asks him.

"Are you joining a bigger agency or what? This is too sudden and I need to know." he continues.

"I'm not joining any agencies, sajangnim. And I want to end my contract because... I need to go back to New York." Yugyeom exhales a deep breath.

"New York?" the sajangnim repeats.

Yugyeom nods his head, gulping a huge lump after making his decision to leave, "I need to take care of my mental state..."

And with that the sajangnim nods his head, understand what he meant. "You couldn't help it?"

"I almost threw myself into big trouble. And now, I need to back off." Yugyeom says.

The sajangnim runs his fingers to his hair, "Yugyeom, I won't lie if I'm sad that you're leaving since you're my favorite in here..." he continues then, "...but I won't hold you back."

Yugyeom smiles at him, giving him a bow as he stands up, "Sajangnim, I am really sorry."

"It's okay, it's okay." the sajangnim smiles at him, "I hope you'll come back soon!"

"I'll try to take it quick." Yugyeom smiles as well.

The sajangnim goes to Yugyeom to hug him, "Ah, I lost two favorites at the same time. What a pity."

Yugyeom lifts an eyebrow, but he decides to ignore it. "Thank you so much for helping me in here. The next time I come back, I'll sign in here again." he hugs the sajangnim back before he pulls away.

"That's great." the sajangnim laughs.

Yugyeom chuckles at him, "Sajangnim, I'll take my leave now. I need to prepare many things before my departure."

"When is your departure time?" he asks Yugyeom.

"In four days." Yugyeom smiles.

"Take care, Yugyeom." he pats Yugyeom's shoulder, encouraging him like a father and soon Yugyeom leaves the building with a slightly lighter heart.

---

Jungkook folds his arm as he leans his head on top of his arms. Too many things happened in just one day before, he's tired physically and probably mentally as well. Jisoo and the others went out very late from the room since they really wanted to know about her condition two nights before.

Yesterday, in the morning, his parents and Rosé 's parents paid a visit as well. Jungkook didn't expect the parents would meet together in a condition like this. Jungkook had no choice but to explain the whole things carefully to them, although he was sure Rosé 's father was slightly upset at him but he seemed to hold his anger back since he knew his daughter loves Jungkook so much.

In another side, his father was upset with him as well, but he can't blame his son since it's obviously an accident. During the visit, Rosé 's mother blurted out that she doesn't like Yugyeom at all. She knew him when he was Rosé 's boyfriend and she thought he was kind of rude. Jungkook didn't know how to react because Yugyeom is his friend as well. But in the end, the parents hug him, encouraging him that she'll wake up soon. And they left since they need to work again.

Rosé 's parents entrust their daughter to Jungkook since they can't postpone a business trip to Japan. They felt bad but had no choice, Jungkook was reassuring them that he was okay. And with that the parents exited the room, leaving Jungkook alone with unconscious Rosé in the room.

And today, is just another day where the sun shines brightly outside the window, the low temperature caused by the air conditioner in the room doesn't help as bullets like sweats fill Jungkook's forehead as he sleeps beside her. Jungkook stirs slightly as he mumbles something vague.

"No..." he breathes out, eyes still closed.

At the same time, Rosé moves her fingers slightly. Soon, she opens her eyes slowly.

She looks around, examining where's this place she's currently in, and in the next second, she recognizes the all white room is belong to hospital's room. Memories come into her mind about that night, about how she ended up in here.

That was terrible night.

Rosé moves her hand to the side only to bump into something warm but wet at the same time. She pulls her hand in shock as she looks at her side, it's Jungkook. He is covering in sweats. Rosé reaches for his forehead to wipe the sweats but the contact feels too warm. And when Rosé 's cold palm touches his warm forehead, Jungkook opens his eyes slowly.

"Jungkook..." Rosé calls him.

Jungkook gets up as soon as possible once he hears her sweet voice. "You woke up!"

Rosé smiles weakly at him as he rushes out from the room to tell the doctor. Rosé giggles at him and soon, he's back with the doctor who checks her up immediately. Jungkook squeezes her hand in anticipation as the doctor keeps on nodding her head with a small smile during the check up.

"Miss Park is getting better. I'm glad to say that she can be discharge soon from the hospital." She smiles at both Jungkook and Rosé, and she continues "Probably tonight or by tomorrow."

"Ah, really? Thank you so much, doctor." Jungkook smiles widely, looking at Rosé.

The doctor takes her leave as Jungkook sits beside her bed with a wide smile. Rosé laughs at him quietly. And gently, she's wiping his sweats from his forehead once again before Jungkook takes her hand into his hand.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asks her.

Rosé shakes her head, "How are you feeling?" she asks back, "I think you're having a fever."

Jungkook kisses the back of her hand, "I'm fine."

"Jungkook, did you get enough sleep? Did you eat?" she ignores him, looking worried.

"Of course, you saw me sleeping." Jungkook mumbles on the skin of her back hand.

"How about eat?" Rosé asks again.

Jungkook leans forward, kissing her forehead tenderly, "Chaeyoung, don't think too much. I'm fine. Now take some rest, you heard that we can go by tomorrow."

"Jungkook..." Rosé pouts her lips.

"Okay, okay. I'll eat now." he shrugs his shoulder as he pulls back.

Jungkook opens a bowl of jjajjangmyeon that Taehyung gave him this morning. He eats in front of her to prove her that he'll eat now. Rosé smiles at him, giving him a thumb up. Jungkook eats the jjajjangmyeon and he realizes that he's been starving the whole time. A bowl full of the noodle is finished in only few minutes as Rosé gives him a I told ya expression.

Soon, Jungkook finishes his late lunch with a stream of cold water in his throat. He pulls his seat closer to her once again as Rosé teases him, "Was it good?"

"You want it?" Jungkook smirks at her.

"No..." Rosé shakes her head.

"Well, the taste is still on my lips." Jungkook winks at her.

Rosé throws him a disgusted look but she giggles at the end, "Um... Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

Rosé bites her lower lip before she says, "Yugyeom... Where's he now?"

Jungkook sighs before he pulls out his hand to comb her hair gently, "That's it... I don't know. Why?"

"Did you guys fight after I..."

"Of course, no." Jungkook cuts her, "We were bringing you to here right away."

Rosé nods her head, Jungkook smiles slightly as he adds, "And he was crying."

"R-really?"

"He felt sorry to you and he was crying that night. Before soon, he left the hospital." Jungkook caresses her cheek this time, making Rosé stops him by grabbing his hand.

"Why are you so touchy?" Rosé asks him.

"Because I miss you." Jungkook puts his head on her hand.

Rosé rolled her eyes slightly at him, before she asks him again, "Did you two forgiving each other?"

"Of course." Jungkook nods his head and a smile appears on her face.

"I want to meet him." she adds.

"Why?"

Rosé smiles genuinely and Jungkook swears for a moment that he's seeing an angel in front of him as slowly she answers with her soft voice, "I want to tell him that I'm okay and he doesn't need to feel sorry at me." she lets out a small giggle before she continues, "I knew it was an accident. He didn't mean to hit me."

Jungkook smiles at her, leaning closer at her and he presses his lips on hers.

"Yeah, you're right. Now take a rest, okay? Let's meet him soon."

---

The next is MAJIMAK~

I'm sorry to make all of you wait for this update TT

Finally, I got my laptop fixed and voila I can update! As usual, sorry for any typos or grammatical errors, I will fix it soon! When this story ends :)

And, happy belated birthday to our JUNGKOOKIE :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.1K 17
Rosé is a happy girl or so everyone sees her. She has a stalker Ex boyfriend who keeps contacting her and brings up her traumas and fears and then t...
17.3K 1.1K 27
[ jjk x pcy ] ❝ siempre fuiste tú. ❞ 一 in which two lost souls trying to find relief, instead find something unexpected in the heart of spain. madrid...
180K 10.1K 33
It's hard to court someone especially when you're a girl. And it's even harder when that someone still can't recover from his past and you of all peo...
103K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...