Exiled (AmBw)

Від babybluekitten1

Simple business trip to Japan. What could go wrong? *********************************************************... Більше

Reading Guide
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapters 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapters 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Final Chapter
What Should I Do?
THANK YOU! 500 reads!
THANK YOU! 1k Reads!!!
THANK YOU! 2k Reads!!!
THANK YOU! 5K Reads!!!
THANK YOU! 10k reads!!!
THANK YOU! 20k Reads
THANK YOU! 100k Reads

Chapter 6

5.5K 288 56
Від babybluekitten1

After quickly bathing and dressing, I began searching for everything I would need for the interview.

Layla: "Tape recorder, video camera, notepad, business cards." I said, listing off everything I had in front of me. "My phone?" I thought, looking around before I remembered. "Damn it," I said when I remembered I lost my bag. "No phone, no laptop, no purse, no cute lipstick." I pouted then sighed heavily.

Takanori: "What's wrong?" he said, walking into the room.

I caught an eye full when I turned to face him. Takanori had just come out of the shower. His hair slicked back, and there were a few drops of water still across his bare chest as his towel tuck loosely at his waist.

Layla: "Could you put on a shirt?" I asked

Takanori: "In time, I will. Don't rush me, woman." he said, continuing into the closet.

Layla: "Whatever." I said, looking away. 'I swear this guy is a nudist.' I thought as I gathered all my stuff together.

Takanori: "So, what were you mumbling about?" he said, yelling from the closet.

Layla: "I forgot I lost my bag yesterday. Everything I usually need for my interview is gone. No phone, no laptop, no purse, no cute lipstick." I pouted.

Takanori: "You can borrow my phone. I don't have a purse, but I have a laptop and about the whole lipstick thing. You're out of luck. I just ran out of my red lipstick." he said, shrugging his shoulders after stepping out of the closet briefly.

Layla: "Are you always this crazy?" I laughed.

Takanori: "Oh yeah, always." he smiled then went back into the closet to dress.

I shook my head at his response.

Layla: "I appreciate the offer, but I got this. I'll figure something out. I'm already indebted to you, sorry but I don't feel like adding more." I paused briefly. "Okay, so I can use the hotel phone to call my contact in Japan to see if we can reschedule the interview for a later time today. That will give me enough time to get a map from in the lobby. Then I could map out the location and walk to it. I'd better wear flats." I rambled on while Takanori dressed. "If I plan everything just right, I'll get there on time. " I said, now pacing. "I think I've got it all figured out. " I said to Takanori as he stood in front of me, fully dressed.

Takanori: "You got it all worked out?" he asked.

I nodded, pleased with myself for figuring everything out.

Takanori: "Great! Let's go!" he said, taking my hand while walking towards the door.

Layla: "Wait." I said, resisting, "Where?"

Takanori: "Your interview," he replied.

Layla: "Didn't you hear my plan?" I asked.

Takanori: "Your rant? Yeah, it's wonderful. It's just a little unnecessary, especially when I am perfectly capable of taking you to your interview."

Layla: "No, no, no. I can't ask you to do that for me."

Takanori: "First of all, yes you can, you're just stubborn. Secondly, you didn't ask me, so it doesn't count."

Layla: "But." I tried to object.

Takanori: "But no...I can't. Because." he said, mocking me in a high-pitched voice.

Layla: "Okay, fine. Let's go." I said, walking out the door with my things.

Takanori drove me to EXPG. The GPS said it would be a 20-minute drive, but the way he drove the car, he cut that down by at least 5 minutes.

Takanori: "See, that wasn't so bad." he said, parking the car outside the dance studio.

Layla: "Not so bad?" I asked sarcastically. "You ran two red lights."

Takanori: "The first one was a mistake. The second was because you were going to be late. So, technically this is all your fault."

Layla: "Oh, really?" I asked.

Takanori: "Really." he said, flashing me a big smile.

We both chuckled for a bit before it settled into silence. As I gathered my things, a feeling of uncertainty clouded my thoughts.

Layla: "Hey, Takanori, why are you so nice to me?" I asked before I got out of the car.

He smiled to himself then slightly shook his head.

Tanakori: "To be honest with you, I don't know, but the minute I figure it out, I'll let you know. Now out of the car, daddy's got to go to work." he said, leaning over me to open the door so I could get out.

I got out and looked back to say goodbye, but he was writing in my notepad. After jotting down something, he tossed it to me.

Takanori: "I wrote my number on the first page. Call me when you're all done." he winked then put the car in gear before he pulled off.

'Oh my gosh, he's insane.' I smiled to myself, looking at the car as it drove away. 'Wait, did he just call himself daddy?' I shook my head, then headed inside.

I entered the lobby of EXPG Studio and approached the first person I saw.

Layla: "Hi, my name is Layla Kato, from Bazaar magazine. I'm looking for Maru Satoshi." I said, handing a woman my business card.

"Oh yeah, he said to be expecting you. I'll get him. You can have a seat." The lady in a checkered jumpsuit said before she walked into a back room.

I sat in the lobby, prepping for the interview before a voice broke my concentration.

"Hello, Miss Kato?"

Layla: "Yes." I said, standing up to properly greet Mr Maru.

I look up at a surprisingly familiar face. We both stood shocked.

Sato: "Wait, hold up. Is that you, Layla?" he said, surprised.

Layla: "Sato? What are you doing here?" I asked.

Sato: "Hopefully, being interviewed by a writer from BAZAAR magazine." He said, smiling.

Layla: "No way, this is unbelievable." I said delightedly.

Sato: "You could say that again."

Layla: "Didn't you say your name was Sato?"

Sato: "Yeah. Short for Satoshi." he replied.

Layla: "Wow. What are the odds? Well, let's get this interview on the way!" I said, turning on my recorder.

We had a formal interview. We covered the basics like Sato's name, his age, and where he grew up. Then we talked about what first inspired him to dance? How he started his dance company, and where does he see it in 5 years? We also talked about the controversies in dance and how it has broken down barriers in the last few years. Sato took me on a tour of the company. We moseyed around the halls as dancers moved around to their different destinations. The building was quite lively. I loved the vibe. Everyone seemed as happy as I felt watching them.

Sato: "This is one of our biggest studios." He said, opening the door to a massive dance room.

He held the door open for me as I entered the room, which was blasting music. We stood by the door and watched as some of the dancers danced in a cypher.

Sato: "We've helped train some of the best dancers in the industry. Some either become backup dancers or full-time performers. He said, resting against a railing.

I pulled out my video camera and began filming the full expanse of the room before zooming in on the cypher. In the center of the cypher was the woman wearing a checkered black and white jumpsuit.

Sato: "Go, NaNa!" he said, cheering her on.

Layla: "She's a great dancer." I said, impressed by the woman's skill.

Sato: "She better be. She's my wife."

Layla: "Really?" I said, looking at him.

He nodded like a proud husband. His expression made me smile, and I turned the video cam to film him as he watched her kill it in the middle of the cypher. A few minutes later, three guys entered the room from another entrance. The whole crowd went into an uproar.

Layla: "I'm guessing they are well known." I said, referring to the three men who entered the room.

Sato: "Yup. All 3 of them are famous dancers from Exile Tribe. The one with the moustache is an actor now. The other is a DJ in PCKZ, and the last one in the dope hoody is a member of J Soul Brothers."

I watched as the three guys blended seamlessly into the crowd.

Sato: "You wanna get closer for a better shot of the cypher?" Sato asked.

I nodded, and we walked down a few steps onto the main floor.

Sato cleared a way for me between the dancers, so I had a clear shot. Sato and I stood in the inner rim of the cypher.

"NAOTO! NAOTO! NAOTO!" The crowd began to chant. The dancers kept on coaxing until one of the guys walked into the middle of the cypher.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

487 47 26
he is having a happy family, good carrier, but still he crave for love like any other human he loves his family unconditionally he is arrogant and...
81.7K 5.2K 37
AMBY AWARDS TOP PICK 2023 ❤️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ "You think I can't act like I'm into you?" He asks in a whisper. He reaches out, and strokes a finger down...
Eclipse Skin. Від Kes

Романтика

58.7K 3.7K 33
"Are you serious?" He asks. She nods. "As a heart attack" she responds. A slow grin forms on his face. "You're telling me. That if I beat you in...
3K 263 27
After the 24-year-old, content creator and influencer Muna Amadi was betrayed by her boyfriend and bestfriend, she decided to move to New York for a...