𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 [COMPLETE]

By Hoefinity

What would it feel like to have his hands wrapped around her neck? To have her stretch her own upwards to ca... More

Before
Dreams
Dance
🍑Laugh
🔪Killing
Mirror, Mirror
Missing
Zalgo
Truth
Lost
CJ
Memories
Thorns
Worry
Faded
🍑Forever
SENSE
TRIAL AND ERROR
CHANGE
MEETING
LUST
SPELL
🍑Monster
Prodigy
A/N

🍑Shard

1.6K 56 20
By Hoefinity

Chapter Seven

The night was chilly and I pulled my sweater around myself tighter as I held Rose close. She giggled as we watched Tam punch Jeff in the face a couple more times, her eyes wild and her hair flying in all directions.

"Where's. My. Son?!" She screamed between blows while Jeff tried to grab her hands, laughing hysterically as she sat on him.

His laughter only made her angrier.

"You really think I care where that worthless sack of shit is?" Jeff laughed, blood dripping from the corners of his mouth and out his nose.

I sighed, scratching my head while turning away and pulling Rose along with me. I doubt Jeff had anything to do with Micah's disappearance.

Knowing him, he would have owned up to it by now, bragged about it even. I needed to find Offenderman and the other Slender brothers. Nothing like this has ever happened before and it was freaking me out though I tried to remain calm.

I hadn't seen him in a while too and that was the weirdest thing so far since he never spent much time away from me. Rose kept asking if she was in trouble to which I had to keep telling her no; none of this was her fault.

But if Jeff wasn't to blame for Micah's disappearance, who was?

When we got back to the mansion and stepped into the sitting area it was like a conference room. Slenderman and everyone else that was present were gathered and there was a hum of chatter. Rose had slipped out of my hold to play with Splendy and when I didn't spot Offender I excused myself, going to our bedroom.

The door was ajar and I raised a brow as I stepped in closing it behind me.

"Hello?"

Nothing. Slender had told me he hadn't seen him in a while too. What a coincidence then he should disappear the same day Micah does.

Wait, was I suspecting my own husband?

He was bad but there's no way he had anything to do with Micah's disappearance, besides if it was him Rose would have known. She said she had never seen the person before. I should have probably asked her for a better description.

I sat on the bed slowly, racking my brain and trying to figure out what could have happened, hoping to find something, anything that would point me in the right direction.

I barely noticed when a dark shadow fell across my face and he was sitting down next to me before I looked up.

Wordlessly, he took my hand and placed something in it, I looked down to see the small circular object and my heart began to race in my chest.

"Why did you bring this here?" His voice was a lot calmer than I expected.

My mouth opened and closed but I couldn't find the words to say. Could that be the cause of Micah's disappearance?

As if he read my mind Offender tutted and got to his feet.

"Wait wait!" I clutched at his hand and gasped lightly at how cold he was. With equally cold eyes he looked down at me.

"You didn't just bring a mirror here.''

My brows furrowed, "I... I didn't know."

"But you did. The only reason you took it here was because it's the only thing missing from this protected place. You brought chaos and confusion and now it's taken the boy."

His flat tone wasn't giving anything away, "This is why you've been acting so strangely lately. He's been toying with you and you've been letting him. Why didn't you tell me?"

He? What did he even mean by that? Does he know who's causing all this?

I tried to go back to the topic at hand, "Is Micah-?"

"I don't know. I don't even know why he took him or if it even was him in the first place. It could've been anyone. That mirror is a gateway and anyone with enough knowledge and power could have used it to their advantage."

He walked away again, pausing when he got to the door, "My bother will fix it. In the mean time you should get rid of that mirror."

I nodded, gripping the object in my palm, "Don't- Don't go..."

His eyes met my own watery ones and I heard him sigh before returning to the room and closing the door behind him.

My breath caught in my throat as his strong arms wrapped around me and his long fingers pried the mirror out of my grip, crushing it to splinters with very little effort before he dipped his head and pressed his smooth face to my neck, inhaling my scent. He then pulled away and caressed my cheek with the back of his hand.

"You don't know how badly I want to drill my cock into you right now to punish you for being so stupid."

The words were uttered on a longing whisper and my insides clenched immediately. I was instantly turned on and I pressed myself closer to him.

"Micah" he said pulling away while glaring down at me, "He's out there somewhere in the hands of someone who quite possibly doesn't have his best interests at heart and you're here wanting to get fucked?"

My cheeks reddened in embarrassment and before I could get a word out I was being shoved face-first onto the bed. His hands grasped my waist and I was pulled back, the action causing my ass to hike up in the air as a gasp left my lips.

A primal growl sounded in his throat and my pants and underwear were tugged down sharply and swiftly. The thick head of his throbbing cock nudged my entrance and after wetting the tip with my slick juices he was burying the full length of his manhood inside me.

It all happened so fast I barely had enough time to think, and even then I couldn't conjure up a sensible thought. He was flexing his already thick length inside me and my head was spinning from the pleasure.

Strong fingers curled around my slender neck as he repeatedly pumped his thick veiny shaft into my drenched core, my juices squelching with each thrust of his hips against me.

"Dirty girl~" He growled, grabbing a fistful of my hair and tugging my head back painfully as he continued to drill himself into me, "what am I gonna do with you? You can't even function properly anymore, all you want is my cock!"

My legs shook as pleasure blended with pain when I felt his fingers tighten around my neck, restricting the flow of blood and making me feel lightheaded as his other hand left my hair to slap and grope my asscheeks.

There was not much else I could do but give in and not long after I was crying out his name while my inner muscles spasmed around his thickness, gasping for air as I did but he held me there nonetheless as he was almost at his climax too and he rolled his hips, riding out the waves of pleasure until with one final thrust he let go of my neck and my weak body slumped onto the soft covers.

I felt him as he slowly pulled out soon after but I didn't dare move, my entire body was still shaking and I was having a hard time catching my breath.

I heard the rustling of clothes and after a minute his voice, "I guess I'll try to fix this mess myself."

I heard the door open and close signaling his departure but didn't make a move to get up since I wasn't sure my legs would be able to work properly.

Was Offender right? I can't function anymore? If anyone asked me if I cared about Micah's disappearance my answer would be yes in a heartbeat but if the choice was to find Micah or be with him then...

That's it.

I groaned inwardly. I had little to no feelings for anyone else apart from my own little family. Everyone else, it seemed, was expendable. I was as much a monster as any one else at this damned place, but I already knew that since the day I shoved a knife through that girl's chest so many years ago with Masky in the woods.

I'd sold my soul for sex.

I was a little upset about Offender leaving me all alone though and after I felt I'd regained some strength I pulled myself out of bed and got dressed slowly before heading for the door.

"Ow!" I hissed in pain, limping a little before grabbing and lifting my right leg too see a trail of crimson running down my sole and dripping off my toes onto the floor.

"God dammit Offender!" Growling a bit I limped over to the bathroom door, careful to avoid any more glass shards before locating and removing the splinter that was lodged not very deeply into the underside of my foot.

I had to blink a few times before I realized what I was seeing was real.

Black puss oozed from the cut and my heart began to thunder in my chest. Limping to the shower I quickly shoved the curtains aside and turned on the faucet. The water was cold as it hit my foot and I barely registered the sting as I watched the spray of water wash away the black liquid. I was feeling light headed and at one point I had to brace my palm flat against the wall to keep my balance.

'Calm down. Breathe...' I told myself but my eyesight was dimming and I collapsed in the shower, cold water washing over me. The last thing I saw was a dark shadow over me before my world faded to black.

★★★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 99 14
After the freshly caught blood-bag got a haircut and tattoes etched into his back he was sent off to his personal little cage. Soon joined by a feral...
137K 4.7K 95
Desperate for a fresh start following a heartbreaking ordeal, Venus Denbrough, the beautiful daughter of the stuttering "Loser" Bill, has decided to...
Therapy By Mimi

Mystery / Thriller

3.2K 205 8
"How would you describe your old self?" She asks "I-I was a butterfly, but he beat me down, snapped my wings and forced me to crawl. I was turned int...
128 1 6
(a Creepypasta story I made ) Note 2021: still on rewrite, good this is so old 4 Stories , 3 deaths (maybe more), 2 lovers, 1 Proxy.... In every...