racie fanfic

By kareinajammies

What would have happened if Gracie had never died ? Would there relationship last past high school ? Include... More

The normal day (gracie)

The normal day (rich)

2 0 0
By kareinajammies

I walk to class with Alo , he had been my best friend since high school and was always by my side . and he knows Exactly what I want to do with sixth form . GET RID OF IT . So I walk to my first class phycology . " here we go ! " Alo said with some enthusiasm to go see our teacher 'Angie' everyone calls her . I huff and go chase him to class . Phycology is amazing , learning what's wrong with you , but it's so boring . I look at Alo on the other side of the room to me , he's admired by her . Classic Alo . After staring off at something for literally twenty minutes a girl sat behind me whispered " are you alright ? "  I put my head  and ignore all contact to everyone . I'm pretty sure whoever she was was now pissed at me , but I can't deal with people judging me today . She taps on my shoulder . I again ignore her . A while later she pulls my head , I ignore how much it hurt and moved my head slightly to look at Alo . He's looking at the incident and said " go get some " nodding my head towards her . But thank god the bell goes and I immediately move to the door . And met Alo at my locker . " ohy flash , why you leave me ? "  I knew he was going to say that . I laugh and say " to get away from that girl " Alo sinks and huffed " she just wanted to talk " we both pause and then I get another hair pull" ouch" I shout and look back and it was her , I don't even know her name but she has brown out of control hair and she was walking against two girls . One with blonde hair very skinny and another the opposite . " oh yeah that's mini " Alo says to me . " what ? " I ask " the blonde one  . " who's the one who pulled my hair ?" He shrugs " she doesn't really speak " 
Huh ? She sounds mysterious .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.9K 34
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
363K 31.7K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...