FAITH || Izuku Midoriya X Re...

By Luna34568

Izuku and (Y/n) were childhood friends. Even though being best friends they both had very different dreams. I... More

Chapter One: Childhood
Chapter Two: Entrance Exam
Chapter Three: First Day
Chapter Four: Teacher All Might!
Chapter Five: For Now
Chapter Six: U.S.J. Invasion
Chapter Eight: BlackOut Pt. 2
Chapter Nine: Aftermath
Chapter Ten: Awake
Chapter Eleven: Reassurance
A/N: Sorry!!

Chapter Seven: BlackOut Pt. 1

8.5K 299 164
By Luna34568

(A/n: I'll tell you what your quirk is in this chapter)

|[ Your View ]|

My stomach turned as I heard their sick voices again. 

"Hmm, Eraserhead and Thirteen? The teacher's schedule we got the other day said that All Might was supposed to be here," Kurogiri questioned.

"Damnit! Where's All Might?... Oh! Maybe he'll show up once we kill all of his students." Tomura stated. I could just feel the grin that was plastered on his face, more portals appeared as more villains showed themselves. 

"Thirteen, get the students out of here! I'll take care of these guys," Mr. Aizawa said getting ready to fight.

"Wait! Mr. Aizawa are you sure you can take on all those villains?" I turned my head to see Izuku with a concerned look on his face.

"Yea! I'll be fine just go, get to safety!" 

As the villains started to walk towards us I see Aizawa jump down and started to fight all of them. 'He needs help, he's a stealth hero. He's not used to fighting in groups!'. Then a firing squad sets their sights on Aizawa, but he uses his Quirk to cancel each of theirs out and knocks them out using his capture weapon.

I didn't want to leave Mr. Aizawa alone to fight all of them. Especially if Tomura was there, that sick evil bastard.

"What?! Villains?! There's no way they could have gotten into the school!" Kirishima said in disbelief.

"Teacher! What about the trespass sensors?!" Momo asked Thirteen.

"Did they only appear around here, or the whole school?" Todoroki asked. 

I noticed Izuku starting at me with a worried expression as he saw me struck with fear. I quickly put on a brave face and spoke.

"E-Either way if the sensors are not responding, then that means one of them must have a quirk that cancels out the sensors. Making us Isolated from the rest of the campus. They may be fools but they thought this one through," I tried my best to keep a good composure.

"We need to find that person and find a way to contact the school," Thirteen said.

Thirteen quickly attempted to evacuate us but Kurogiri stopped us. He used his warp quirk to create a shield like thing to block our way out. He started to explain why they were there.

"Nice to meet you, We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us that we have let ourselves into the home of the hero's,  UA High school,"

I see Thirteen put their arm out getting ready to attack if he tried to do anything. 

"but you see we had to, in order to have the Symbol of Peace, All Might, take his last breath." Kurogiri continued looking directly into my eyes.

The fear rushed through me again as the thought of losing my last family member I have rushed through my mind. I was shaking and no one seemed to notice.

"I believe All Might should have been here, has there been some kind of change? Well, either he is here or not, this is the part I am to play," He finished.

"Did you even consider that we might beat you before you could do it?" Kirishima asked while turning towards Kacchan.

Not so long after they both lunged at him to try to land an attack. It looked like they hit him but through all that smoke I know they didn't even touch him.

"Oh Dear, that was a close one! Even if you are students you are perfect golden eggs, you all still need some improvement."

"Move out of the way you two!" Thirteen yelled aiming their arm at Kurogiri. As we were engulfed by his quirk, I yelled out for Izuku.

"Izuku! Where are you?!" I yelled before getting transported to a different part of the facility.

I see myself in the Ruins Zone that Thirteen told us about. I looked around and saw no one here expected myself. 

"Izuku! Uraraka! Iida! Anyone!?" 

"Aww~ Poor little girl is lost let's help her find her way out."

 Startled but the unknown voice I see 7 men walked up behind me. I got ready to fight but I see one of them fall into the sand underneath us, becoming part of the sand. Not so long after a hand pop up right next to me and see the one who turned themselves into the sand. (Sandman style)

Grabbing my ankle he tried to pull me down but I used my quirk and kicked him in the face making him let go of me. Then one of them charged at me but I dodged it by doing an aerial flip then lighting up my hands, blinding them for a second while I shot a Laser Beam at them sending them flying.

I quickly using light photons to make a lasso of light and wrap it around them. Then yanking it down to make them go head first into the ground, it was an easy fight but I feel a bit dizzy telling me I'm close to my limit.  

Making sure they were all knocked out cold, I made my way to the around the Ruins zone just to make sure none of the other students were here. After that, I ran out to the exit and made my way over to the plaza of the U.S.J.

'I hope Izu-chan and the others are okay,' 

As I ran out to the plaza hidden in the bushes, in the corner of my eye I see Izuku in the air using his quirk! I also see Tusyu and Minta on the sinking boat. I would have made my way over to them but I had to hide because I saw I was close to the Plaza.

I watched from afar trying to spot Aizawa and Thirteen. Seeing Thirteen on top of the stairs with Iida and Uraraka and a few other students. It looked like they were planning something, but I saw Mr. Aizawa still fighting.  I didn't know what to do, help Aizawa or help Thirteen. 

I saw that Iida was able to get passed Kurogiri and out the door, but I also see Thirteen On the floor and the back of their suit was gone. 

Then I see Aizawa pinned down on the floor by the Nomu.

But I realized that Thirteen had students to their aid while Aizawa was alone.  I ran out towards Aizawa and used Photonkinetic combat to punch the villains that were in my way. I charged up my Laser beam up the maximum and shot the Nomu off of Aizawa. I helped him up and started to fight off the Villains. 

In the corner of my eye, I saw Izuku, Tusyu, and Mineta trying to hide. But Tomura saw them and went to reach for Tusyu, I lost focus and was grabbed by the Nomu and was sent flying into the floor. I see Aizawa slammed into the ground again by that Nomu and he used his quirk to stop Tomura from decaying Tusyu.

I couldn't move. I felt blood drip down my face from my nose. 

I Blacked Out.

"Goodnight, 001."

========================

[ Edited ]

Word Count: 1263(Story only)

EXTRA:

Quirk: Light Manipulation

Inherited the quirk from your mother and little qualities from your father, You have to ability to generate, control, and emit light photons.

Your mother's quirk is also Light Manipulation but your Fathers quirk is unknown but it can trap a person and remove the matter that makes them up, but only if he knows their mass and weight, killing them.

- Photonkicetic Combat - Combines physical combat with light (Makes your limbs glow, but increases your damage on your opponent )

- Photon Healing - Can heal others with light (But CAN'T heal yourself) 

- Light Substantial - Uses light photons and turns them into a solid (like the lasso thing)

- Laser Beam - Shoots a beam of light for 10 seconds. (Drains your energy quickly)

- Photoportation - Teleport using light in short distances. (You will feel disoriented for a little while)

- Light Boundry - Separate light from anything in a closed space. Deadly (this one is like your father's quirk)

- BlackOut - Goes into an empowerment state that one can't control, User has no memory of what they did in this state once out of it. 

If you use your quirk too much, you start to feel dizzy and your nose starts to bleed for a warning. If gone over your limit two things might happen. One, you pass out due to too much light exposer. Two, you go into 'BlackOut' mode. 

{Any question just ask}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 21.7K 74
"I'm... What?" (Y/N) (L/N) is part of the 20% of the world that is Quirkless. Being Quirkless means you're an outcast, a reject, an outsider. Just...
5.9K 62 13
About 80% of the human population have a 'Quirk'. A 'Quirk' is like a superpower or special ability, so for those who are comic or even manga fans, i...
252K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
98.1K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...